A max-level boss is engaged i...

由 Mei-Qin-yi

Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of t... 更多

Intro
Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 6
Chp 7
Chp 8
Chp 9
Chp 10
Chp 11
Chp 12
Chp 13
Chp 14
Chp 15
Chp 16
Chp 17
Chp 18
Chp 19
Chp 20
Chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
Chp 26
Chp 27
Chp 28
Chp 29
Chp 30
Chp 31
Chp 32
Chp 33
Chp 34
Chp 35
Chp 36
Chp 37
Chp 38
Chp 39
Chp 40
Chp 41
Chp 42
Chp 43
Chp 44
Chp 45
Chp 46
Chp 47
Chp 48
Chp 49
Chp 50
Chp 51
Chp 52
Chp 53
Chp 54
Chp 55
Chp 56
Chp 57
Chp 58
Chp 59
Chp 60
Chp 61
Chp 62
Chp 63
Chp 64
Chp 65
Chp 66
Chp 67
Chp 68
Chp 69
Chp 70
Chp 71
Chp 72
Chp 73
Chp 74
Chp 75
Chp 76
Chp 77
Chp 78
Chp 79
Chp 80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
191-194 Finale

181-190

161 1 2
由 Mei-Qin-yi

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 181
  After talking about the monster's weakness, Chen Ruolan wanted to discuss with Chen Zhong the matter of catching the spy. This matter is big or small. If it is left unchecked, it will be very troublesome if other people know about it and the base's people will fluctuate. of.

  Seeing Chen Zhong staring at her, she felt embarrassed and touched her neck awkwardly.

  "Dad, why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?"

  Logically speaking, it shouldn't be possible. Didn't Yan Jili just take care of it for himself? Isn't it clean?

  Chen Zhong's eyes gradually became moist, and after hearing Chen Ruolan's words, he glared at her angrily.

  Chen Ruolan smiled coquettishly. It's not that she didn't notice it, she was just pretending to be stupid. She wasn't good at handling such touching scenes, so that was good.

  "Dad, go and announce to the people on the farm that those things are actually fine, and the staff are not sick. Then we can wait for those people to show their fox tails." Chen Ruolan thought that this method was foolproof, and she was quite satisfied. nodded.

  "You can solve the problem with just a few words. You are so beautiful." Chen Zhong stabbed her angrily.

  Naturally, he was unhappy when his plan was belittled like this. He choked and said, "Okay, then you can give me a few words of guidance." ... The two of them pondered in the

  room

  for a while before finalizing the plan.

  Logically speaking, Chen Zhong should handle this matter, and Chen Ruolan just needs to stay in the office.

  Who would have thought that Chen Zhong didn't realize something was wrong until he was halfway through, and pulled up Chen Ruolan who was sitting comfortably on a chair.

  "You also go to the base and see if there are any spies from other bases sneaking in. Don't be lazy here." How

  can you say this nonsense? Even if it is really right, Chen Ruolan will not admit it even to death.

  "No... no way, I didn't want to wait for you to come back, then," Chen Ruolan suddenly lost the courage to continue and sighed.

  Then he said: "Okay, okay, I'll go take a look right now. Okay, are you satisfied?"

  After working for so long, I can't even come to my dad to take a rest. When will the end of the world end!

  Chen Zhong and Chen Ruolan worked together to clean up the spies hidden in other bases.

  Naturally, Yan Jili couldn't hide such a big thing, not to mention it was related to Chen Ruolan.

  Almost immediately, he rushed to Chen Ruolan's side. Seeing his dusty appearance, Chen Ruolan's heart warmed up and she took the initiative to pat the dust off his body. She couldn't help but take a few sips and coughed until tears came to her eyes. Out.

  Yan Jili pulled her aside with a look of helplessness and gentleness, and wiped the dust off her body.

  "Why did you suddenly think of cleaning?" Yan Jili asked confusedly.

  But Chen Ruolan knew what he was asking, so she told him about going to the farm to meet Chen Zhong today and what happened at the farm.

  Just after he finished speaking, Yan Jili felt something was wrong, "How come no one reported such a big thing?"

  It's okay if he didn't say it. When he mentioned this, Chen Ruolan became angry, "Also, those spies were very capable and intercepted the reports. As a result, the incident on the farm never came out." It was rare that he got interested

  . Chen Ruolan wanted to talk to him a few more words, but she heard him say in a very puzzled way: "When such a big thing happened, you should talk to An An."

  Chen Ruolan complained, "I'm so busy all day, and I don't know how to spend time with An An. Stay with me."

  Yan Jili didn't hear clearly and looked at her suspiciously, "Did you just say something?"

  Thinking of what she just muttered, Chen Ruolan felt embarrassed. If he really knew it, it would be okay.

  "Yes...yes, I'll send a message to her right now."

  After briefly mentioning the secrets of infiltrating the base into spies, he sent the message.

  Not long after, there was a reply from the other side. It was a voice message from Tang Anan, "I still have unresolved issues here, and I can't go back for the time being. I'll just leave the matters in the base to you and Yan Jili. But everything can be settled as soon as possible." Your own safety comes first."

  Because the voice was broadcast externally, Yan Jili could hear it clearly. Although they were curious about what held Tang An'an back, since she didn't want to say it, there must be a reason.

  After finishing this matter, Chen Ruolan was worried about having nothing to do. The laboratory sent the test results of the rattan and invited Chen Ruolan to cooperate with them in drawing a topographic map of the outside of the forest.

  Chen Ruolan was not very good at things like memory. Yan Jili happened to have nothing to do, so he took him with him.

  "Do you have any memories about this rattan?" the researcher asked, holding the report.

  "The rattan, I remember it had a pair of completely black eyes, green liquid dripping from its mouth, its whole body was covered with vesicles, and it exuded a stench. The vesicles kept leaking out mucus, dripping down... ..."

  Chen Ruolan described to them vividly that most of the people in the research institute didn't go out very often, so naturally they had never seen such a disgusting thing. They originally didn't care about the rattan, but now they were so disgusted that they were about to vomit.

  What he wanted was this effect. Chen Ruolan succeeded in laughing, but Yan Jili picked her up by the collar and lifted her aside.

  Holding back his nausea, the researcher continued to ask: "Are there any more?"

  Yan Jili nodded and said in a cold voice: "Vines will grow in the land, and the vines are inexhaustible. Unless you use supernatural powers to burn them, otherwise You can only be strangled to death by them."

  Chen Ruolan suddenly appeared and added: "Also, after the cane is cut, it will split and have parasitic function. Bullets have no effect on it. At most, it can only Just to increase its alienation."

  The two people continued to describe the monsters on the outskirts of the forest, including sticky and disgusting swamps, alienated apes and other monsters. Under the descriptions of the two people, the researchers saw from the map in front of them There was a little suspicion.

  "This map seems a little strange?" the researcher said, looking at the map.

  Chen Ruolan thought he was doubting herself, came over and said angrily: "What's weird? Do you suspect that I'm lying?"

  He was just a little researcher, how could he dare to question the deputy battalion commander.

  Yan Jili pulled a certain rude little girl to his side. Regardless of her struggle, he looked at the map in front of him and saw something.

  "There is indeed a problem. When we were on the outside, we were all creatures without intelligence like vines. The further inside, like the vines we encountered today and the apes we encountered before, we became intelligent. He can even speak."

  After hearing what he said, Chen Ruolan thought seriously for a while. Thinking of what Battalion Commander Gao said today, her face became a little gloomy. "If this is really the case, it would be troublesome. There must be many available resources in the forest. They are all occupied by those monsters with spiritual minds."

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 182

  And at the same time.

  On the other side of the world, the sky is haze-colored, as if it is covered with a thin layer of gray veil, which is oppressive and heavy, making it difficult to breathe.

  The breath of doom is approaching quietly without even realizing it.

  The zombies have caused this beautiful land to lose its brilliance.

  Recall the blue sky and white clouds of the past.

  I'm afraid I'll never go back to that world of birds singing, flowers fragrant, laughter and laughter.

  Tang Anan's small body stood by the window, looking at the gray sky in that corner, her mood was also rendered into a thick gray, and a few memories appeared on her fair face.

  The depth in his eyes seemed very inconsistent with his immature face.

  No one could have imagined that at this moment, this child who looked to be only eighteen years old had already changed her core. Her shell was no longer an eighteen-year-old child, but an almost thirty-year-old person living in this shell. Adult woman.

  However, this matter is Tang An'an's secret.

  She wouldn't tell anyone, couldn't tell anyone.

  In this turbulent world right now, everyone is exhausted physically and mentally because of the zombies, but everyone is at war. If someone finds out that she is a time traveler, she might be detained as some kind of monster.

  That's not okay.

  Tang Ananke has not forgotten his mission and mission.

  Her mission is to destroy the zombies and return the world to her original state. Although this idea seems ridiculous at the moment, after all, there are so many zombies and the world has been miserably defeated.

  She was able to restore peace to the world by herself, which may be a fantasy to implement.

  But Tang Anan will not give up easily.

  Tang Anan narrowed his eyes.

  There was always a voice in her heart that firmly told her that she could do it.

  No matter when and where, as long as she never gives up, everything is possible.

  It is this belief that makes Tang Anan not flinch no matter what difficult zombie monster he encounters.

  Tang Anan regarded this as the expectation from the bottom of her heart from her parents.

  Yes, her parents in heaven are also looking forward to her.

  Therefore, she will never give up.

  Tang Anan's eyes became firm.

  At this moment, her cell phone suddenly dinged. Tang Anan quickly stopped her thoughts and looked down. On the densely packed landmark, near the northwest, a red dot as bright as blood was flashing.

  The red dot flashes, which means there will be zombies in this area!
  Tang Anan paused mentally and immediately put all his thoughts away.

  The red dot on the mobile phone page not only did not go out after jumping a few times, but flashed more frequently.

  In the dim light, the red dot looked a bit strange.

  The more the red dot flashes, the more zombies there are in the area.

  Tang Anan took a deep breath, determined the specific location where the zombies were about to appear, and quickly packed his luggage.

  Three minutes later, Tang Anan came downstairs, fully prepared.

  Everyone downstairs looked at her and put away the smiles on their faces, especially Lu Jin. He stood up from the sofa and said, "An An, you are going out again, aren't you?" "Yes, there are zombies

  . It's about to appear in the northwest, and I have to go there." Tang An'an said, while quickly glancing at her watch. Time was running out, and she had to leave quickly to meet the next violent storm.

  Before he could say anything, Tang Anan walked out.

  Before leaving the house, Lu Jin suddenly blocked Tang An'an's path and insisted on following Tang An'an.

  "What?" Tang An'an turned around and looked at the determined expression on Lu Jin's face. He didn't seem to be faking it.

  Tang Anan's eyes glanced at Shen Yating's bulging belly on the sofa.

  The look in his eyes was a little funny, but also a little angry.

  "Yating is about to give birth. Do you want to come with me to kill zombies?"

  Ever since his ex-wife and child were killed by zombies, Lu Jin has always been unable to get over that hurdle. No matter how he tries to solve it, he can't get rid of it. Fortunately, , then Shen Yating, the destined woman, appeared.

  Lu Jin's injured heart gradually recovered and Lu Jin accepted her.

  A year ago, two people held a wedding.

  Shen Yating is now nine months pregnant and about to give birth.

  At this juncture, Lu Jin actually said that he would kill zombies with Tang Anan.

  What kind of joke is he kidding?

  "No, what will happen if you leave Yating?" Tang Anan refused.

  Lu Jin glanced at his pot-bellied wife, with a bit of guilt in his eyes, but was immediately replaced by determination: "I will settle down Yating." "No, don't worry about me."

  Shen Yating stroked her belly and came. When he came to Lu Jin's side, his eyes were full of tenderness: "Hubby, I want to go with you too."

  "What?!"

  Tang An'an's head was about to grow.

  Please, this is to kill zombies to complete the mission, not to travel around the world!
  It was already outrageous for Lu Jin to follow him. Shen Yating, a pregnant woman who was about to give birth, also followed her. This, this!
  "Isn't this ridiculous! You, a pregnant woman, are following you..."

  "An'an, don't discriminate against me. I promise I won't cause you any trouble." Shen Yating blinked, her face as firm as her husband's.

  "No, I'm not discriminating." Tang An'an had a headache: "It's just that you have to consider the baby in your belly, he..."

  "I have thought about it, I have thought about it. The child is important, but you are equally important!" Shen Yating, a pregnant woman, was very determined. She made it clear that she wanted to be with Lu Jin and live and die with Lu Jin, and she repeatedly promised , will take good care of themselves and will not hold them back.

  Although Lu Jin didn't agree with Shen Yating going with them, he didn't trust Tang An'an to complete the mission alone. Currently, Tang An'an didn't know anything about the number of zombies or the area. She was only eighteen years old. No matter how talented a girl is, he can't let her fight zombies alone.

  In a dilemma, Lu Jin had no choice but to agree to take Shen Yating with him.

  "Okay, then take Yating with you."

  Lu Jin made the final decision.

  "You! Lu Jin, Yating is confused, why are you messing around with her?"

  Tang An'an was a little helpless. Taking Lu Jin could be said to be her decision to give in, but she had no idea about bringing Shen Yating, a pregnant woman. Agreed, zombies are infested, so dangerous!
  But no matter what, Lu Jin and Shen Yating made up their minds. How could Tang Anan be able to defeat these two people? In the end, after she realized that her earnest persuasion was useless, she could only sigh and relax.

  Half an hour later, a military off-road vehicle sprang out from the Lu family and drove into the northwest hinterland, heading towards an unknown land where the murderous evidence was buried.

  After three hours of long journey, Tang Anan and the others finally arrived here.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 183

  There is a dense forest in front of you. You can't see the edge at a glance. Under the darkness, the swaying branches have a sinister atmosphere, which makes people shudder. It seems that once you step into this forest, you feel like you have stepped into a demonic realm. , there is no possibility of survival.

  Overhead, dark clouds were gathering, making the atmosphere particularly dull.

  Tang Anan took a look at the sky. There was no sign of rain before, but now, it was changing rapidly.

  It's likely to rain tonight.

  What a bad start!

  Before Tang Anan's idea could come to fruition, the raindrops above his head suddenly fell in rapid succession. The rain was so intense that it showed no sign of letting up.

  "It's raining, what should I do, An An?" Shen Yating took advantage of a transparent umbrella to sway in the wind and rain, looking very pitiful.

  Tang Anxin told you not to come but to come. Now you know what it feels like to suffer.

  Tang Anan's head hurt again, and she rubbed it: "Don't worry, Lu Jin is back, we will have a place to hide from the rain."

  However, this place is very remote, Lu Jin searched for several miles, but couldn't find it. There was a place for them to stay. In desperation, Tang Anan gritted his teeth and took out the only tent from his backpack, pointing to an open space and motioning to Lu Jin.

  Lu Jin opened his mouth in a semicircle: "Live...in a tent?"

  "Otherwise? Are you going to get wet in the rain?" Tang Anan was annoyed.

  Lu Jin accepted his fate and could only struggle to set up the tent with Tang An'an. During this period, the rain did not stop at all, which made Tang An'an's face smell bad. Shen Yating saw this and felt very uncomfortable.

  After the tent was set up, Shen Yating anxiously asked Lu Jin if he had caused trouble for them. Lu Jin touched his wife's face and was about to comfort her softly when suddenly there was a rumble and lightning and thunder outside. Shen Yating Startled, his face suddenly turned pale.

  Then he stroked his belly with an uneasy look on his face: "Ah, my stomach hurts so much, husband, am I about to give birth!"

  Oh my God!

  This critical moment!
  Lu Jin Junyi's face was full of panic. He regretted bringing Shen Yating here at this moment. He was really confused about how to give birth to this place, so he brought Yating with him.

  In the midst of self-blame, Lu Jin comforted Shen Yating and quickly rushed out of the tent.

  Tang An'an didn't know Shen Yating's situation yet, so she was squatting on the ground looking for any signs of zombies. At this moment, Lu Jin rushed to her.

  "An'an, it's not good, Yating, she..."

  "Don't tell me, she's going to give birth." Tang Anan stood up from the ground suddenly, with a fair face full of coldness.

  Lu Jin swallowed, his IQ was completely lost at this moment, and he asked very stupidly: "An'an, do you know your medical skills? Do you know that Yating is going to give birth today?" She is actually going to give birth

  !

  Tang Anan looked at the sky speechlessly.

  She has no medical skills. She just made a casual guess at Lu Jin's hurried look, but she didn't expect...

  When Tang Anan and Lu Jin arrived at the tent, they found that Shen Yating had fallen on the blanket, her hair was wet and stuck to her face, and her face was filled with liquid that was not sure whether it was sweat or tears.

  Tang Anan raised her eyebrows because she saw traces of blood flowing out of Shen Yating's legs.

  "Ah! It hurts so much, husband!" Shen Yating wailed in pain.

  "What should I do, An'an."

  "What else can I do? Go drive and find a hospital!" Tang Anan made the final decision.

  However, at this moment, there was a sudden thunder and lightning, and the simple lamp panel in the tent suddenly dimmed half of the light, making it possible to see people only vaguely. Tang Anan had a premonition that something was not good, and was about to protect Shen Yating, but suddenly! In the darkness, a trembling hand grasped the hem of her trousers.

  The strength of that hand was very strong.

  There was a painful cry in his ears. Tang Anan thought it was Shen Yating, and hurriedly squatted down to comfort her: "It's okay, don't be afraid..." At this moment, there was thunder and rain outside, and lightning and thunder illuminated the scene. Inside the tent.

  In an instant, Tang Anan saw clearly the monster that was grasping his pain.

  The skull was sunken and the face was stained with blood. He was chewing a baby's hand between his everted lips, leaving bloody liquid behind as he chewed.

  This is a zombie!
  And he has only eaten people, and he has eaten children...

  children...

  Where did the child come from in this barren mountain? That child was the baby in Shen Yating's belly!

  Tang Anan's whole body felt as if she had fallen into an ice cellar. For a moment, rage swept over her. She used her mind to draw out the zombie and cut the zombie in half at once.

  The zombie chewed the baby's hand, and its eyeless pupils turned, full of unwillingness. It was obvious that he had not expected to be killed like this.

  There was another thunder outside, and Tang Anan could clearly see that there were dense zombies coming outside. Tang Anan just wanted to distract these zombies at the moment. The child was gone, but she had to maintain Shen Yating's comfort.

  Tang Anan took a deep breath, suddenly jumped out of the tent, and used himself as bait to attract a large number of zombies. It was raining heavily outside. When the zombies saw Tang Anan, they all chased after him.

  At that moment, Tang Anan went on a killing spree.

  However, facing countless zombies, even if her eyes were red, it was of no avail. Just when Tang Anan couldn't hold on anymore, suddenly, a red light came from the sky.

  In an instant, three zombies died on the spot!

  The originally rampant zombies suddenly seemed to have seen something very scary. Their expressions became frightened and they backed away. Tang Anan suddenly turned his head to see what it was that made the unconscious zombies so scared. .

  However, before she could turn around, an arm with purple dark patterns wrapped around her waist and pulled her into his arms.

  "An'an, you're not good, you came to such a dangerous place alone." Although the words were reproachful, the tone was full of endearment.

  It was actually Lu Skykai.

  His skull earrings emitted cold light in the dark night, and there was a rare worry on the face of the evil elf.

  Tang Anan felt sweet. Just as he was about to say something, he saw the zombies attacking again.

  What she said naturally became: "Stop talking nonsense, deal with the zombies first."

  Lu Sikai was unhappy and grabbed Tang Anan's waist and refused to let go: "They are just low-level gadgets with no IQ, and they are worthy of your treatment. Facing a formidable enemy? Be good, leave them alone and tell me first. Why did you come to such a dangerous place without telling me?"

  Tang An'an: "..."

  "I'm sorry. I'll tell you later!"

  "How good!"

  Lu Sikai succeeded. , slowly let go of Tang Anan, and at that moment, the deep love in his eyes was replaced by murderous anger, and all the zombies were like ants in his hands.

  But in a blink of an eye, the zombies were able to escape, and those who were killed were killed, and at this time, the rain stopped.

  But Tang Anan's mood reached rock bottom.

  Lu Skykai grabbed her chin: "What's wrong? Aren't you happy that I'm here?"

  "No, it's just..." Tang An'an didn't know how to tell him that Shen Yating's child was eaten by zombies. She couldn't imagine what Lu Jin would do in the future. What to do...

  "An'an, it's happening!"

  Suddenly, Lu Jin's voice broke Tang An'an's thoughts.

  When she looked up, she saw Lu Jin running over with a wrinkled child wrapped in clothes. The child kept crying. Lu Jin's face was full of joy: "It's a boy!"

  Tang Anan's eyes widened: "Child? Wasn't it eaten?"

  "What?"

  Lu Sikai and Lu Jin laughed together after hearing Tang Anan's explanation.

  "An'an, it's obviously the zombies that turned out to mess with your mind, you, you!"

  Tang An'an frowned, and then he breathed a sigh of relief. No matter what, it's a good thing to have a near miss.

  The child in Lu Jin's arms started crying again.

  Tang Anan took a look at it with some disgust and curiosity, and found that the child was red, small, wrinkled, and not good-looking at all. However, Lu Jin did not feel very proud and showed off to Lu Sikai: "Look, I Son."

  Lu Skykai: "..."

  As for being so proud?
  It made him want to have a baby too!

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 184 It’s coming.

  The birth of the child gave everyone who was originally nervous a chance to take a breath, and then everyone began to consider new issues.

  "The top priority is to find a hospital." Tang An'an looked at the baby's wrinkled but slightly cute face and expressed her thoughts, "I have no experience in taking care of babies, but I remember that two vaccines need to be injected within 24 hours after birth. . Newly born babies have no protective barrier, and their resistance is still relatively weak at this period. Timely vaccination is also a guarantee of health." "It's just that I'm not sure whether there is a vaccine now."

  Tang An'an looked back and thought about the route to the hospital. , but felt very confused.

  Shen Yating was helpless holding the child. Lu Jin checked the parenting content on his phone. Lu Skykai looked at the child in Shen Yating's arms and wondered what he was thinking.

  The surrounding forest was eerily silent. After the zombies were killed, there were no other living creatures except for them. As they were thinking, the cry of the baby woke up everyone who was thinking.

  "Could he be hungry?" Lu Jin took care of Shen Yating and explained, "Usually the baby can be fed half an hour after birth. Many pregnant women will secrete colostrum before delivery. At this time, the baby can try to suck. **, it promotes the secretion of breast milk very well, and colostrum is also very nutritious and good for health."

  Tang Anan didn't want the baby's cry to attract the surrounding zombies again, so he observed the situation nearby and proposed his own Opinion, "Let's go to the hospital or pharmacy to look for it." "

  There may be a lot of zombies in the hospital, but it is not convenient to take away too many medicines. There may be some left." Lu Sikai followed Tang Anan's words, "But this idea It’s too dangerous, and our mission this time is to kill the zombies here, have all the zombies been killed this time?”

  "Not yet." Tang Anan looked at the message on his phone. A large area of ​​red was scattered on it. It seemed irregular but formed a slowly gathering circle around them.

  "This is my mission. You bring the children back to the base first. At least there are better conditions to take care of the children there." Tang Anan did not tell the situation, hoping to make Lu Jin and Shen Yating's joy last longer, but Lu Sikai's words did not escape him. observe.

  "Is the situation serious?" Lu Sikai came closer to Tang An'an and saw that she looked a little bad and comforted him in a low voice, "Don't be afraid, I'm here." "Try to let the

  baby go back safely." Tang An'an pondered for a moment. Hui whispered, "We are surrounded, and there is only one breakthrough." "

  To break the danger, let Lu Jin and the others leave first. The task can be solved by the two of us." Lu Sikai looked at Lu Jin's impatience and happiness in taking care of the children. He said, "They have finally come to the end of their hardships. They must not have any problems at this juncture." "

  Well, fortunately, it is not far from the base. We can protect them and return to the base first, and then kill the zombies. If there is enough time, we can first Rest, and after the rest, go and have a look near the hospital." Tang Anan arranged the follow-up matters and looked at the large red dots on the communicator to analyze the situation, "Zombies are gathering, but they don't seem to be particularly strong. The only strange thing is , this breakthrough seems to have been left intentionally."

  Tang Anan became quiet, and everything around him seemed to become silent. There was a rotten smell in the air. Tang Anan frowned, and Lu Sikai responded to her silence and observed the surroundings. Thinking.

  "You are suspecting that there are high-level zombies manipulating them to form an encirclement around us." "

  Moreover, this high-level zombie knows our route. The breach was deliberately left by it. It is more dangerous. This time it is a trap. That zombie It’s very possible that they even know where our base is.”

  The two told each other their observations and judgments, and then Tang Anan and Lu Sikai looked at each other and at Lu Jin's family.

  "We can't keep this zombie. We must find a way to kill it." Tang An'an expressed his judgment and then said, "It will be very difficult to escort Lu Jin and the others back." "We are being targeted. We can't do it very quickly when there is a baby

  . Leave quickly, and if you are not careful, babies and pregnant women who have just given birth will become hostages. Wait, there will be a new situation." Tang Anan saw that the zombies on the communicator no longer gathered but began to scatter. Tang Anan did not understand the current situation. He could tell the situation, "The zombies are scattered."

  "Perhaps, its target is you, but it's just because I'm here, so it gave up when it knew that it couldn't be defeated." Lu Sikai sneered, "It's a pity that it's not smart enough. The judgment was wrong this time."

  "It is not difficult to lead you out when there are pregnant women and babies." "

  The difficulty lies in time. Both Shen Yating and her son need time to rest and repair as soon as possible." Tang Anan took it He said, "Anyway, let's go back."

  The two people who had reached the same goal made it clear to Lu Jin and his wife that the situation would be better, and then started to go home as a team.

  The smell of rotting zombies in the empty forest kept entering everyone's bodies. Shen Yating covered the baby's mouth and nose to let her breathe less zombie gas to avoid bad effects.

  "By the way, the child hasn't been named yet, do you have any ideas?" Lu Jin wanted to ease the heavy atmosphere and raised the issue of naming the child.

  Tang Anan looked at the surrounding forest and was worried about whether there would be zombies around. Lu Skykai put his hand on her shoulder and said, "You can handle your own household affairs by yourself. Otherwise, what else do I need you to do?"

  "No, we are good brothers. We can still discuss this kind of thing, and you can also be regarded as the child's savior. Without you, the child and her mother will die." Lu Jin said his

  thoughts , Shen Yating on the side nodded in agreement.

  "Yes, we really wouldn't be able to hold on without you this time, especially thanks to An An."

  "Why are you thanking me?" Tang Anan looked around, and the more he thought about it, the more something was wrong, and said, "Do you feel it's too quiet? "."

  "Even if we avoid it on the way back, we will accidentally encounter a few, and there is not a single zombie on this road." "

  The forest in the apocalypse is indeed very quiet, but it is not strange that there are no zombies." Lu Jin didn't feel it. No matter how dangerous it is, she still protects Shen Yating and the baby and follows Tang Anan and Lu Skykai.

  "Bu, no, this quietness doesn't look like we have avoided the zombies, it looks like..."

  Tang Anan was picked up by Lu Skykai before he could finish his words.

  "It seems like the zombies avoided us."

  Then Lu Sikai protected Tang Anan behind him and said, "You all stand back."

  Tang Anan was pushed by Lu Sikai and was a little confused. He didn't see the person until he saw Lu Sikai take action.

  There is not a piece of normal meat on the body, but the hand is holding a fresh human arm. The rotten smell emanates from it, which is the same as what I smelled along the way. The organs have been dragged outside and have been worn out, and there is a fishy and sticky liquid. It flows from all parts of its body.

  It's that high-level zombie, it's here in person.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 185: Using poison to make poison
  Tang Anan turned on the communicator and looked at the crazy gathering of red dots on the map, feeling somewhat anxious in his heart.

  "It was calculated." Lu Sikai protected Tang Anan's injured arm and moved him to a safe place.

  But looking at the road surrounded by zombies, there was no chance to move. Looking at the zombies surrounding him in front of him, Tang Anan felt nervous. Lu Jin and Shen Yating were not in good condition either. Fortunately, The child was not harmed and he was able to fight other zombies.

  "This is the zombie that can only command zombies." Tang Anan used his mental power to prepare for the battle, but he also saw that Lu Skykai's condition was not optimistic, so he focused his mental power on Lu Skykai to suppress the toxins left by the high-level zombies.

  The high-level zombie just stood there, and the commanding zombies surrounded Tang Anan and his group with great interest. Then, under the protection of the zombies, they wanted to attack Lu Skykai first.

  The extremely fast movement allowed Tang Anan to lead Lu Skykai to retreat immediately, but he ran into a group of zombies. Fortunately, Lu Skyai could still fight and cooperated with Tang Anan to resist the damage of ordinary zombies.

  "Ah!"

  Shen Yating's scream interrupted everyone's thoughts. Tang Anan watched the motionless zombies lead Lu Skykai to quickly move to Lu Jin's side.

  Although Lu Jin and Shen Yating were a little embarrassed when dealing with the zombies, they were fortunately safe and sound.

  "My child." Shen Yating almost fainted, and Lu Jin looked at the senior zombie with hatred.

  Tang Anan turned his head and saw the high-level zombie grabbing the child and soaking him with poison. The child was crying loudly. There was no good flesh on his face, but Tang Anan could see the sneer inexplicably.

  That's too late.

  Tang Anan was thinking, Lu Skyi was injured, Lu Jin had to take care of Shen Yating, and he was the only one, but...

  "Move very fast, but you can only move where you can see it."

  A very arrogant voice suddenly appeared behind the senior zombie . , and then saw the two hands of the high-level zombie holding the baby break off and fly to both sides, and the baby didn't know where it went.

  When he came to his senses again, a man came to Lu Jin.

  "Fathers, don't lose your child."

  He was well-dressed, but his tone was quite frivolous. He seemed to be carefree but his behavior was steady. After he handed the baby to Lu Jin, he immediately ran to Lu Skykai.

  Lu Jin was a little dazed. He looked at his son sleeping soundly, as if it was a dream just now. There were no wounds, no toxins, and there was a faint fragrance of grass and trees on his body.

  On Lu Skyi's side, green light slowly rose from his feet. Lu Skyi's wounds healed quickly and the toxins were removed. The plants and trees hugged the man intimately. Tang Anan protected everyone from the zombies, but he saw There was a large area of ​​green fluorescence at the feet of the surrounding zombies, and the high-level zombies gathered in large numbers.

  "This..." is simply a replica of the situation they suffered.

  "If you hadn't met me, you would have been dead long ago, but it's not a coincidence. I'm here to seek revenge." The man manipulated the grass on the ground and the vines on the trees to wrap around the senior zombie and said, "In the forest, this is My home court."

  "Ahem." The senior zombie couldn't make a sound and could only struggle wildly, roaring and controlling the surrounding zombies to get closer again.

  "Stop shouting, it's useless." The man raised his hand, and under his command, the vegetation frantically strangled the approaching zombies like a cutting machine. "

  Lu Jin also wanted to help, but was stopped by Tang An'an.

  She had good hearing and heard the man talking with her own ears: "Stay where you are, don't move. "

  Although the surrounding vegetation did not come into contact with Tang An'an and the others, Tang An'an knew that the aura of these vegetation was very manic, as if it was a grand carnival. The killing was a performance, and the corpse removal was a follow-up, and if they got close, it was by the way. Tang

  An'an An An stayed in place and felt the smell of the grass and trees. The rotten smell in the air was dissipated. Along with the fragrance of the grass and trees, the words that entered Tang An'an's mind were words.

  "Protect everyone. "

  Tang An'an raised his head and watched the man approach the high-level zombie step by step but stopped two meters in front of it.

  Just as the high-level zombies appreciated their provocation, the man also appreciated the embarrassment of the high-level zombies, bringing the same spirit as when the high-level zombies gained power before. Wu Er sneered.

  "Are you curious why I don't kill you? The man smiled mockingly, "I will treat you the same way you treated me back then." "

  What? " Just forget about it. The man looked at the zombie's stunned look and mocked, "Isn't it good to have intelligence?"

  "You actually don't know the principle of life and death. How dare you not chase me. " "Looking at the zombie's resentful expression, the man knew that the zombie must have remembered it, and added jealously, "How does it feel to be attacked from behind? I feel very happy. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to control the vegetation so easily. Thank you. "

  The man looked around at the strangled zombies with an expression of appreciation. Tang Anan looked at the scene in front of him and couldn't tell who was the villain for a moment.

  "I said, I'm here to seek revenge." The man kicked the zombie to his knees and stepped on its back and said, "I will do to you what you did to me." "The first is encirclement and suppression

  . "

  The man kicked the high-level zombie to a big tree aside and let the tree tie the high-level zombie, and let it open its eyes and watch the plants and trees he controlled as they strangled and carnivaled more excitedly, and some even directly split and killed them.

  "It's not over yet. You attacked me twice, but I only did it to you once."

  The man smiled flirtatiously, while the senior zombie stared at the man.

  Lu Jin thought of something when he looked at the appearance of the senior zombie, and suddenly shouted: "Be careful."

  However, it was already too late. The senior zombie spit out a mouthful of smelly green liquid and rushed straight towards the man. Lu Jin had no time and could only watch. The man was sprayed with liquid.

  "How many times do you want to play the same trick?" The man didn't think anything of it. He wiped the liquid off his face and poured it on the vegetation nearby. The vegetation was more willing to cling to the man as if it had received some delicious food.

  "I told you, I want to thank you." The man rolled up his left sleeve to reveal an inhuman arm. On his arm was flowing a liquid that was the same color as the high-level zombies but had a completely different taste. Some of the liquid had zombies thrown aside. On the corpse, the beheaded zombies quickly melted into the nutrients of the vegetation. The man nodded with satisfaction. After accepting the effect, he stretched his hand to the senior zombie and said, "Feel it." "Use

  your Poison made from poison.”

  "You gave this to me personally. It's a pity that I can't learn from your magnanimity and let the enemy go." "

  No, you don't count. You are the enemy."

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 186 Surveillance
  "Roar."

  With the painful roar of the high-level zombies, the undercurrent of the zombies around them became more restless, but soon the originally anxious zombies became quiet and just thought dully like the ordinary zombies they encountered before. He pounced on Tang Anan and others but was skillfully stopped by the surrounding plants.

  "Dead." After the man said that, he walked straight towards the arm that was thrown aside by the zombies. This was also the illusion of a high-level zombie. The arm had long been rotten and had pits on it. In some places, the bones were connected to tendons, and there was a lot of green slime from zombies left on it. Many of the potholes were black and completely rotted, with mosquitoes crawling around them. The man retracted his arm and turned to Tang Anan and the others and said, "You don't have to be wary of me. I'm just here to seek revenge. I'll be there when I'm done." leave".

  "Who are you?" Lu Jin looked at the man with a complicated expression while holding his sleeping son and the unconscious Shen Yating. After a while, he said, "Thank you for saving us." "Yes." The man waited in no hurry

  . While the surrounding zombies were being cleaned up, he introduced himself to Tang Anan and others, "I am Song Qing, a superpower who can control plants." "

  But in the end of the world, plants are infected and ordinary superpowers cannot control them." Tang Anan raised his question and looked at Song Qing's expression, but saw a kind of pain on his face.

  "Yes, so, I am different." Song Qing showed his left hand to Tang Anan and said, "That high-level zombie has been chasing me some time ago, so there are many zombies gathered in this forest." "You are not going back to the base

  . "Is that so? Let me see you off and let's chat while walking along the way." Song Qing pointed to the surrounding plants and smiled reassuringly to Tang An'an, "They are here, so don't worry."

  Tang An'an helped Lu Skykai walk together to protect Lu The Jin family walked forward.

  "Can you say it now?" Lu Jin supported his wife and looked at the surrounding environment, feeling a little unreal.

  Song Qing cleared her throat and said with a smile, "It's actually nothing."

  "I was just chased by this arrogant high-level zombie some time ago."

  Not long ago.

  "Fuck, damn, he was plotted." Song Qing panted in a low voice and lay down at the entrance of the cave to observe the environment outside.

  The zombies wandering outside seemed to pass by Song Qing's area inadvertently, but in fact every zombie was slowly approaching.

  There is a high-level zombie controlling them. Ordinary zombies will just wander around casually, while the controlled zombies will approach the cave with purpose but then leave after observing it for a while.

  "This beast." Song Qing cursed secretly.

  "How did you escape?" Lu Jin asked, holding Shen Yating in her arms and holding her son. His child was still sleeping soundly. Shen Yating woke up from a coma but still leaned on Lu Jin.

  "Listen to me first." Song Qing covered his left hand with a look of helplessness, "How can you escape death without paying a price?"

  Song Qing hid at the entrance of the cave and inspected the ordinary zombies. This was the ordinary zombie he had just killed. , there was a fishy, ​​viscous liquid flowing out of the eye sockets, and the holes in the eyes could clearly be seen, but there was some abnormal movement.

  "Fuck, this beast, it actually used zombies to spy on me." Song Qing shed a cold sweat. This was the first time he felt the terror of high-level zombies.

  Song Qing's ability is to control plants, commonly known as wood-type skills, but in the end of the world, plants have evolved, and plants with toxins are unwilling to obey the commands of ordinary humans or even people with wood-type abilities.

  Song Qing trained all the plants by himself. In order to make them sincerely help him, Song Qing had to hunt zombies and feed them every day.

  He came here these days just to look for plants that could be trained, but he didn't expect that all the zombies that appeared in the huge forest were controlled by one zombie.

  "What is the purpose of this beast?" Song Qing first asked the plant to eat the eyes of the zombie first. When the plant was looking for the outside world, Song Qing stared at the corpse of the zombie and had the urge to rush up and tear it apart. , after forcibly resisting the urge, Song Qing pounded her hand towards the cave and gritted her teeth, "Damn it, I will never let you go."

  The cave is full of traps, and you can survive as long as you don't go out.

  Time passed by unknowingly, and Song Qing had no food. The hunger continued to spread in his body, which was highly tense despite not having eaten anything for a day. In order to prevent himself from fainting, Song Qing let plants hurt himself to stimulate his spirit through pain. When he was in a trance, he saw a table of hot meals.

  It turns out that everything was a dream and I'm home.

  Song Qing slowly walked towards the table. There was a hand on his left hand. He wanted to hold it back, but he felt a tearing feeling.

  Song Qing's left hand was gone.

  "No, your left hand is strange, but isn't it still on your body?" Lu Jin walked to Song Qing, his eyes resting on Shen Yating, and received looks from Tang Anan and Lu Sikai asking him to have a good chat with Song Qing. Let's take a look at the tone.

  "This is not an arm." Lu Sikai answered lightly, but stared at Song Qing's left hand and said slowly again, "Your price." "It's not just that." Song Qing shook her head,

  exposed her left hand, and emerald green blood flowed from it. The liquid exudes the fresh fragrance of flowers and plants, dispelling the putrid smell of the forest.

  "That high-level zombie can use poison. Have you been corroded by poison?" Tang Anan asked his question, but he already had the answer in his heart.

  "Yes, but it can be considered a blessing in disguise." Song Qing responded to Tang An'an's question and talked about his experience again.

  The left hand is gone.

  The moment Song Qing was pulled away by the plants, his consciousness was also pulled back. Fortunately, these plants treated him in time, but despite this, he still could not get his left hand back.

  Song Qing also watched the zombies look satisfied when they gnawed on their own arms, much like a judge judging delicious food, but the smile on the rotting face made Song Qing have the urge to spit it out.

  It was also at this time that Song Qing discovered that the group of controlled zombies did not surround him. It seemed that this high-level zombie was confident enough to subdue him alone.

  Song Qing laughed a little angrily. He controlled the plants and killed the zombies behind him, trying to find a bloody way out.

  The senior zombie didn't stop him, just watched, and then teleported in front of Song Qing when he was about to break out of the encirclement.

  "At that time, I thought I was going to die." Song Qing pointed to the surrounding plants with a smile. "That zombie probably never dreamed that my wood skills would evolve under its arrogant and proud aura."

  "And it never thought that it was its own poison that allowed me to create poison in reverse."

  "In this forest dominated by plants, it's really embarrassing for me, who can control plants, to hide from them for so long."

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 187 The First Gift.

  In front of you are the shadowy trees. The trees are rustling in the wind. All the birds and beasts are fleeing in all directions in the apocalypse. The sound of zombies being removed from the forest is completely silent.

  Song Qing felt a little emotional, he had never been so embarrassed in his life.

  Under his feet were plants that were escaping with him, and he couldn't hear the wind or the roar of the zombies.

  The virus, the high-level zombie that could only control zombies, sprayed poison on him.

  Nothing happened at first, but as time went by, the toxins evaporated into the air, emitting a putrid smell and began to paralyze people's nerves. At first, they lost their tactile sensation to the surrounding wind and grass, and then their hearing, and they could no longer hear the low sounds of zombies. Roar, then vision, unable to see the road around.

  "That's why Mr. Lu Skyi, you will be injured, and that's why you have a lot of hallucinations, all caused by zombie toxins." Song Qing drank the water handed over by Lu Jin and continued to talk about her experience, "I was able to escape only because These plants explore the path."

  "But that beast actually wants to play hunting."

  Song Qing used the plants under his feet to slowly figure out the way to go. He left some plants to follow the high-level zombie, and found that he was slowly directing it. Zombies formed a circle again.

  "Fuck." Song Qing wanted to leave the forest quickly, but his plants felt that these zombies would never leave the forest. As long as they reached the edge of the forest, Song Qing would have won half the battle.

  The reports sent back from the plants showed that high-level zombies were uprooting the plants in the forest. Song Qing knew that this was a provocation from the high-level zombies, but he still wanted to kill these zombies, especially the high-level zombie, but reason overwhelmed him. Follow him and run to the outside world.

  Then he fell and fell into another cave.

  There are no zombies heavily guarding here, and there are no poisonous plants gathering here. There are just a lot of human bones and rotten minced meat.

  Song Qing's plant huddled next to Song Qing. After reporting the incident, he kept trying to leave the cave, but was stopped by Song Qing.

  The information coming from outside told him that the zombies nearby were restless because they could not find anyone else, and there was also the high-level zombie. He was digging out a thick tree with his hands, as if he could dig out Song Qing in this way. .

  "We seem to have fallen into a place where zombies can't find it, but it's very strange here." Song Qing expressed her doubts when using plants to feel the surroundings, "This is like a zombie collection room." Although the vision has

  been It was close to disappearing, but Song Qing still knew that this piece of human bones had been wiped deliberately. Although there was dust, it was arranged neatly. The minced meat looked like it was about to be eaten. He left suddenly and never came back, so it was rotten black. minced meat.

  Song Qing retreated a little deeper into the cave, letting the plants guard the entrance and preparing to die with the last bit of dignity.

  "It's so disgraceful." Song Qing sighed secretly and asked some small plants to come over and rest with him. Like countless stories said, Song Qing also saw the revolving lantern.

  From an ordinary child to a plant lover to a botanist, if there had not been an apocalyptic outbreak and if there had been no zombies, his life might have gone according to plan, but it would have definitely made him satisfied.

  Although he is about to die now, it is still quite exciting. In the end of the world, he has saved people, killed scum, sacrificed another person to protect one person, and survived the inevitable annihilation of the group in order to live. Everything, let Song Qing felt that the world was a little unreal. Maybe when he woke up the next day, everything would be normal again, restored to the same state as before. It was an ordinary world where ordinary people could work hard to live.

  Song Qing's random thoughts were interrupted by a stinging pain, as a plant that did not belong to him was sucking his blood.

  "It's really a wave of ups and downs." Song Qing didn't have the strength to move. He looked at the arm that was being sucked and said, "Compared to being eaten by zombies, it might be a good choice for you to kill me." Wen

  Re The blood slowly flowed down from his face, and some restless little plants on the side slowly crawled over one by one and began to suck the blood that Song Qing had shed.

  Song Qing was a little helpless. He didn't expect that the final blow of the poison would only bleed from the seven orifices. His flesh and blood fed his plants, and it was worth it in the end.

  "Fuck." Severe pain suddenly swept through the whole body. The plant that originally only sucked blood from Song Qing's hand opened a hole and penetrated into Song Qing's body from Song Qing's hand. He roared uncontrollably, "A piece of grass." Do you have to be so greedy?"

  Song Qing felt the plant move from the blood vessels in his hands to his shoulders and then to his neck. Finally, it went directly to Huanglong and came to Song Qing's spine. It wrapped around the spine as if it was embedded in Song Qing's spine. superior.

  "I originally thought I would die like this." Song Qing touched her spine and said, "It's still there now, and it's slowly growing. If I take off my pants, you can still see the grass tail coming out. ."

  "Want to take a look?"

  "No." Lu Jin waved his hand. He imagined this scene. It was so beautiful that he couldn't bear it, but his curiosity drove him to continue asking everyone's questions, " So this is what you mean by a blessing in disguise?"

  "You were saved by a plant." Lu Sikai added to Lu Jin's words and looked at Song Qing's back thoughtfully.

  "Not entirely." Song Qing stroked the growing plant, looked at the rising sun in the distance and said to Lu Jin, "I remember you said you wanted to name your son." "Ah, yes, but we haven't

  yet Think about it." Lu Jin asked suspiciously, "How do you know about this?" "

  The plants in the entire forest are under my control." Song Qing walked to a tree, stroked his hand on the tree, and raised his head He leaned against the tree and said, "Listen."

  "We are surrounded, and there is only one breakthrough." "

  To break the danger, let Lu Jin and others leave first. The task can be solved by the two of us." "

  Zombies are gathering, but they seem to It's not particularly strong, but what's strange is that this breakthrough seems to be left on purpose." "

  We are being targeted. We can't leave quickly if there is a baby, and there is a slight risk of babies and pregnant women who have just given birth. Will become a hostage, wait, there will be a new situation."

  "The difficulty is time. Both Shen Yating and her son need time to rest, and they should fix it as soon as possible." "

  By the way, the child hasn't been named yet, do you have any ideas? " You

  can handle your own housework, otherwise what would you do?"

  "No, we are good brothers. We can still discuss this kind of thing, and you are also the child's savior. Without you, the child and her mother would not be together." They will all die.

  Lu Jin fell silent after hearing these words for the sake of their family, and then heard Song Qing clapped his hands and said.

  "Looking at this vibrant sun, why not just call him Lu Chao. "

  "As the first gift from meeting him, I will tell this incident as a story and finish it as soon as possible."

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 188:
  After the greedy plant parasitized in Song Qing's body, he stopped sucking blood and helped Song Qing drive away the plant that sucked his blood.

  Song Qing felt that the plant was helping him, but he felt that it was not just as simple as driving the plant away. He had never felt so comfortable. The toxin-laden blood in his body was being sucked by the plant, and then other liquids were injected into it.

  Exuding the fragrance of green grass and flowers, the body seemed to be sublimated again, and the liquid left behind was no longer scarlet blood but emerald green grass juice.

  Song Qing's body became extremely light, as if he had endless strength. His lost sense of vision, hearing, and smell all returned to his body. He could also see the green fluorescence surrounding him. He stretched out his hand to touch these lights, and his vision changed. It was extremely open, and he could see all the vegetation in the entire forest. He could also see the surrounding things with the help of these vegetation. The high-level zombie that had been chasing Song Qing was taking Song Qing's arm to taste it carefully.

  Song Qing was furious when he saw this scene, and the plant parasitic in his body seemed to feel his anger. Without a word, it gave birth to itself and grew a tree trunk similar to an arm, parasitic on the place where Song Qing's left hand was. .

  Song Qing didn't know what to say after being saved by a mutated plant and comforted by it, but the feeling of his arm was no different from a normal arm. This was very grateful to him who had lost his arm, not to mention that he was supposed to be A dead man.

  Then Song Qing discovered that his affinity with plants had increased a lot, and the purpose of the parasitic plant on him was also very clear.

  "Each one takes what he needs." A thin green rattan wrapped around Song Qing's waist bent and nodded, then he patted Song Qing's back and leaned on his shoulder, urging Song Qing to speak again. "The venom of high-level zombies is the best nutrient for this plant, and I have been infected by high-level zombies, so I am now its nutrient."

  "But because I used the venom in my body to reversely study the toxin principle of that advanced zombie, I was able to create an antidote." "

  And it's a very fast and effective medicine."

  Lu Skykai looked at his arm and checked the recovery of the injury. After speeding up, he nodded and said: "The reply is indeed very fast."

  Lu Jin recalled his son's sleeping appearance. He was grateful and understood something at the same time, and said: "You knew there were high-level zombies from the beginning, so you have been following him. Are we right?"

  "Yes and no." Song Qing did not answer Lu Jin's question directly but asked with interest, "How do you feel about this high-level zombie?" "Fast, sinister, and

  disgusting." Lu Jin considered it Answered without hesitation.

  Tang An'an and Lu Skykai didn't speak. They listened to their conversation and helped take care of Shen Yating. Tang An'an also kept observing the plant lying on Song Qing's shoulder.

  From the waist to the shoulders, it seemed that the purpose of coming out was just to bask in the sun too late. It stopped softly on the shoulders. After noticing Tang An'an's gaze, it turned its head and looked in Tang An'an's direction.

  One person and one Cao stared at each other for a long time, and then Cao turned his head back. If you look carefully, Xiaocao is still shaking a little.

  "You're not shy, are you?" Tang An'an thought, feeling a little funny.

  After Tang Anan looked at it for a while, the little plant turned its head again, and you could see a trace of red on it. Then it exploded into a bouquet of flowers, and the colorful flowers fell on it little by little following Song Qing's footsteps. The ground quickly took root and sprouted, and small flowers grew again.

  Tang Anan and Lu Sikai were walking on the flower path. Before they could ask, the little plant shrank up to Song Qing's neck and tied a bow for him.

  "What? Are you still shy?" Song Qing stroked the small plant on her neck and laughed involuntarily, "Oh, I didn't expect you could make it shy." "If it likes someone very much, it will prepare flowers for him

  . Make it a gift."

  "It looks like you've been getting along with it for a long time." Lu Sikai expressed his emotion, while Song Qing looked on with a smile.

  Lu Jin was still curious about the high-level zombies, but he was also attracted by the flowers.

  Song Qing saw Tang Anan and others looking at the flowers on the ground, and the small bows around their necks shook in disappointment.

  "Ahem." Song Qing cleared her throat and attracted everyone's attention. Song Qing pointed at the bow on her neck and smiled, "I want revenge. This little plant has been helping me." "Before you came here

  . , I have been relying on its help and protection to confuse the aura about me in the forest and deal with that high-level zombie." "

  Yesterday, that high-level zombie gave up looking for me, and instead began to summon his subordinates and began to gather around."

  "At the same time, they are constantly emitting poisonous gas in the forest and spreading it."

  Tang Anan and Lu Sikai looked at each other and became convinced.

  "In order not to be discovered, I imitated the toxin that smelled like its toxin, and then I kept hiding near it and observed it." "Then, I

  found someone breaking into this forest full of traps."

  "Didn't you say that it won't come out of this forest?" Lu Jin raised his doubts and also noticed some other questions, "Did we be targeted from the beginning?" Tang Anan nodded, Lu

  Skyi Showing a real expression.

  Song Qing knew from the plants that Tang Anan and Lu Sikai had known about being targeted for a long time, so he didn't care and turned around to answer Lu Jin's question.

  "Although this high-level zombie has never left this forest, there will be some zombies carrying its toxins around and waiting for opportunities to move." "It needs

  subordinates, many subordinates, so it will continue to do so while ensuring its own safety. Keep bringing back zombies."

  "Its toxin can infect other zombies and make them see through."

  "Maybe that's how I discovered you."

  "You know everything about it." Tang Anan stopped looking at the flowers and tried to learn from them. Song Qing found his doubts in his words.

  Song Qing stopped and stood in front of everyone. Lu Jin stood beside her and was about to ask what was wrong when he saw Song Qing put on a sad smile.

  "Yes, I know all its weaknesses."

  "During the long escape, I also had to face it face to face."

  "This zombie is arrogant and villainous."

  "It doesn't trust anyone except itself. You can see everything around you obviously, but you don't use it, you always look arrogant, no wonder you were attacked by me."

  "It never lets other zombies act without obeying its instructions. Once it does so, it immediately kills that zombie. All zombies are trained so that they cannot move and will only obey instructions." "It's a pity that once they become the boss

  , Killed by me, otherwise he would probably be quite rampant now."

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark night

  Chapter 189 Lu Chao
  "Come out." Song Qing escorted Tang An'an and his party to the edge of the forest. Then he waved his hands and wanted to go back to the forest but was pulled back by Lu Jin.

  "Is there anything else?" Song Qing looked back and saw a circle of people looking reluctant to leave and asked, "You guys?" "Come

  back to the base with us." Lu Jin, who was speaking his mind, saw Song Qing Somewhat embarrassing.

  "Sorry." Song Qing shook off Lu Jin's hand and said with a somewhat inferior expression, "I may not be able to return to your base." "Why? Won't you starve to death

  here?" Lu Jin asked with doubts. Seeing Song Qing's disappointed expression.

  "I won't be hungry, never." Song Qing expressed her situation with a somewhat emotional expression.

  "Because there are small plants parasitic in my body, my nutrients are not food but sunlight, water and some nutrients needed by plants." "

  Although I can eat, I cannot produce nutrients."

  "On the contrary, for the small plants, sometimes I You also need to eat some toxins, because this is the best nutrition for small plants." "It is best to

  stay in the forest. The corpses of high-level zombies are still here, which has the best nutrients for plants."

  " How can there be such good toxins in other places, and, and..."

  Song Qing spoke stumblingly, making it clear that he had something on his mind and did not want to return to the base with Tang Anan and the others.

  But Tang Anan saw his problem and pointed out what was on his mind succinctly and clearly: "Are you afraid to go to our base?"

  "It's not that I don't dare." Song Qing turned her head and avoided everyone's eyes.

  "Then the problem is gone. Let's go. It's okay to be a guest." Lu Jin put his arm around his shoulders again and wanted to take him to the base.

  "Uh, um." Song Qing and the little plant on his neck both looked helpless. He said with a smile, "There is still a big difference between me and humans." "After all, I am not a human anymore.

  Go There is still something not very good about the human base."

  "Besides, you see, I want to live in symbiosis with plants. Although I don't have to eat, we need toxins. Isn't it strange?" "

  If we go to the base, that won't happen. Will it cause you trouble?"

  "Why are you being so pretentious?" Lu Jin interrupted Song Qing's continued defense, "Do you think we will care so much about our base?" "Come on, we will need you

  . ." Tang An'an also stood aside to encourage Song Qing.

  Song Qing looked at the group of people reaching out to him, and his thoughts drifted back to the early days of the apocalypse.

  In fact, this grass was not just a plant that saved him in the cave of the apocalypse.

  Song Qing raised this plant at the beginning of the apocalypse. Later, when the apocalypse came, the small plant grew rapidly and developed spiritual intelligence. The little plant liked to hang around Song Qing. It had no ill intentions and was just wrapped around his waist. .

  However, the surrounding world is very malicious. When checking many bases, they almost didn't execute Song Qing directly when they saw the grass wrapped around Song Qing's body.

  After escaping from death many times in the base, Song Qing discovered that he had wood powers, but in this apocalyptic world with countless intelligent plants.

  Controlling them was easier said than done. To appease them was to cooperate with this little plant to truly appease a group of plants for his use.

  Together they passed through cities littered with corpses, walked through criss-crossing fields, ran through wilderness, entered forests, killed zombies, and rescued humans. They had no companions, but were always looking for a place to stay.

  Later, Song Qing gave up.

  When he was lying on the test bench, Song Qing never understood why, why when the apocalypse came and people were so unpredictable, the people he and the plants worked together to save actually sent him to a human experiment base for research, why people dissected small plants, Why should I kill him if he is different from others?

  After escaping death with a small plant again, Song Qing calmed down. He didn't want to get close to humans and planned to live alone in a place where he couldn't see people, but he made a mistake.

  When he was chased to the cave and his blood was absorbed by a small plant, Song Qing thought that this was it. It was better to die like this than to be harmed by other flies and dogs.

  Unexpectedly, in the end, the plant sacrificed itself to protect him.

  It is said that it is parasitism and everyone takes what they need, which is all made up.

  "Do you think you can trust them?" Song Qing asked the little plant in her heart. She felt the strength around her waist tighten a little. Song Qing raised her head again and said with a smile, "Okay, I'll go back with you." This mission is completed

  . Somewhat relaxing, but also very thrilling.

  "I'm telling you, if it weren't for Song Qing, we would have to explain where he is."

  "Also, my son, Lu Chao, is full of energy. What a good name. Song Qing gave it to my son when he saw the sun rising." Lu Jin's voice came from the

  hall to the kitchen, and Song Qing was instructing the plants to work. Qing shook his head with a smile, feeling a little embarrassed when Lu Jin and a large group of people praised him loudly.

  "We're at the base. If you need anything, just tell us." Tang Anan walked up to Song Qing and helped him clean the table.

  Song Qing waved his hand and said, "It's okay. I'm almost like a plant now, and I don't need anything." "

  But be sure to take me with you when you go to kill zombies. I'm going to collect nutrients and nutrients for the plants." "

  That's a must. Miss you." Lu Sikai also came to the kitchen and planned to help. Seeing Song Qing directing the plants, he asked casually, "Can you heal?" "Yes, how did you know?"

  Song Qing turned to look at Lu Skye looked at his thoughtful look and said, "If you need any help from me, just ask." "

  You know Shen Yating, his son was just born and there is no vaccine, so we don't know what to do. So..."

  "So I hope you can help take care of Lu Chao. Whatever I can give, I will give it to you." Shen Yating hugged Lu Chao and suddenly appeared at the door of the kitchen, interrupting Lu Sikai.

  Song Qing scratched his head and said, "It's no big deal. After all, I gave the name Lu Chao, so it's okay for me to help take care of it." "Why are

  grown men so reserved?" Lu Jin patted Song Qing's back. He said, "From now on, we will protect you here."

  "Stop talking big words." Song Qing pushed Lu Jin away with some disgust, turned around and teased Lu Chao again, and said, "Don't be like your dad, talking big words all day long." "Oh, you are so

  stupid Guy." Lu Jin wanted to grab Song Qing, but the small plant on Song Qing's shoulder that suddenly grew thicker slapped him away. After that, he rubbed it on Song Qing's clothes in disgust.

  "Can you please stop rubbing dirty things on me? Please." Although Song Qing complained about the plant that was rubbing against his body, he did not move it away in the end.

  Then he and it ignored Lu Jin, leaving him alone in the kitchen to petrify.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 190

  The next day, everyone else went out to prepare food, and some people stayed at the base to prepare the next meal.

  Song Qing stayed here to look after Lu Chao, looking at his face as red as the sun he saw before.

  I just felt like it was right to name him this way.

  The vegetable-washing aunt over there called out: "Song Qing, come here and help us. We don't have enough manpower here."

  Song Qing looked at the child in her hand and saw that he wasn't crying or fussing, so she put it in the crib. .

  Song Qing walked to the kitchen, looked at her aunt's busy figure and asked, "Here, what's the matter?"

  That aunt liked boys with Song Qing's temper.

  He said kindly to him: "You, just help wash all the dishes over there. It's really too busy." "

  Mainly because we all have old arms and legs, and some girls go out to wash clothes. Went."

  Song Qing expressed understanding, and then went over there to wash the vegetables.

  The small plants on his body especially like to come into contact with these vegetables, but these vegetables are no longer in the ground and their vitality is relatively weak.

  Song Qing looked at the unhappy plant and touched it.

  "You won't become like this."

  After saying this, the plant also started to help him wash the vegetables.

  Song Qing, who was quite comfortable at first, heard the child's cry.

  His hands were still stained with water, and he immediately ran to my child. When he saw that he was hungry, he immediately went to make milk powder.

  Busy feet never touch the ground, if it weren't for before. Others have told him how to prepare milk powder, but now he is busy.

  "Song Qing, if you have children over there, go take care of them first. We don't need you here."

  Song Qing has no choice but to take care of the children first.

  Everyone in the room was too busy to realize the crisis was coming.

  The zombie at the window looked inside with red eyes and skin and bones.

  This zombie was at the window behind Song Qing, and the child cried when he saw him.

  Seeing the zombies quietly crawling into the window, the child cried even harder.

  Song Qing fed him milk but he didn't drink it. Song Qing was a little anxious.

  Then the plant on his waist suddenly hugged him tightly.

  When Song Qing was in danger, he immediately turned around and found that the zombies were right in front of him, but it was difficult to avoid them. If he did, he would be a child.

  at last. Song Qing knocked down the zombies and used plant vines. It bound it and absorbed the energy in the brain.

  The plant was particularly excited after absorbing the toxin and reacted quickly. It immediately discovered that a mutated bird was flying over from the window on the other side.

  But birds are natural enemies of plants, and even if the plants are in a relatively excited state, they can't do anything about them.

  Song Qing directly used the wood-type superpower. The women inside heard the sound and immediately went to call the superpower users who stayed in the base.

  A fire-type superpower immediately ran out and killed the bird. Just use the fire ability to catch it.

  Song Qing's vines were burned by the fire. It took Song Qing a while to attract the fire and the vines on his body were also burned.

  "I'm sorry, I'm worried. Are you okay? This base is so safe, why is there such a thing?"

  Song Qing didn't care, because he had healing powers and he immediately healed his burns. Yes, there are also injuries on the plants.

  Everyone looked at the mutated bird. The fire-type person who captured him planned to keep the bird as his own pet.

  One of the superpowers immediately stopped him from doing this: "This is a mutated bird. If you raise it, what if it hurts us?" After saying this, the superpower will use his superpower to kill the bird

  . To kill the fire-based superpower, the fire-based superpower immediately captured the bird.

  The fire-type superpower became a little angry immediately: "Don't be so petty. It's just a bird. How can it hurt you?"

  Song Qing didn't know what to do. He had just come to the base, and he didn't know what to do. Knowing who this was, I could only watch silently.

  The vines on his body wrapped around him a little tightly, and he seemed a little scared.

  Song Qing immediately started chatting with the little plant on his body: "Don't be afraid, they won't be able to hurt you even if they keep this bird."

  A person with superpowers thought he was strange.

  "How do you talk to a plant? This plant grows on you. You...you are also mutated, right?"

  Everyone then shifted from the bird to Song Qing, and all eyes were focused on Song Qing. and on his plants.

  Song Qing felt like he had become a stranger when he was with humans in the past, and he was worried that the plants on his body would not be the same as before.

  Song Qing then remembered that those people did not introduce themselves before leaving. Those people in the base did not really know their situation.

  In this case, why not take this opportunity to leave? He doesn't seem to have much contact with humans.

  Although you may feel sorry for them, just leave a letter before leaving.

  "Did he sneak into our base if he didn't say anything?"

  The aunt who was washing vegetables and cooking came out immediately.

  "What are you talking about? This is what Xiao Lu brought back yesterday. He is obviously a very good child. How can you think that he has a superpower? Just now he helped me wash the vegetables and also helped Xiao Lu take care of the children. How could you What do you mean by this?"

  Song Qing immediately felt relieved after the aunt said something.

  At least there are people talking to him. It seems that he and humans can't get along with each other.

  This made him feel warm and happy.

  He felt that he had helped mankind so much before, but he had never received such a pertinent word.

  "Then can you explain that the plants on your body grew on you? We kind of wonder if you have mutated?"

  Song Qing didn't want to explain the plants on his body, so he still used the same rhetoric as before.

  "The plants on my body are parasitic on me."

  Some of us didn't believe it and thought he might be lying.

  "Do you have any evidence?"

  Song Qing already has the idea of ​​​​leaving. These people are no different from the previous humans.

  "It's okay, I'll protect you. Don't ask questions, people say it is like this. Is it possible that the boss will lie to us?" A

  girl came out and said a word for him, and then asked him to continue. Watch the kids.

  "You continue to look at this child. You may not even know it when you first come here. Some of them are just hard-spoken and soft-hearted."

  Song Qing was relieved.

  When everyone had almost prepared the meal, an old woman came over.

  "Where's this kid? I'll look after it for you first. And you, go over there and buy some vegetables. Mainly because you just bought them yesterday. He didn't buy them all. There's a few vegetables missing. I'll give you a list, and you just follow it. Buy it here."

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

15.6K 259 21
[The end of the world, cute pets, hoarding goods, strong women, farming, killing decisively, not a virgin! 】 I have lived for more than ten years in...
18.6K 278 15
玄幻大佬穿越后柔弱无助 / The Fantasy Boss is Weak and Helpless After Crossing Author 三乃木 Tang Jiuge, a genius, has crossed over and has become a girl who suffer...
2.4K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
147K 3.1K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...