A max-level boss is engaged i...

By Mei-Qin-yi

Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of t... More

Intro
Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 6
Chp 7
Chp 8
Chp 9
Chp 10
Chp 11
Chp 12
Chp 13
Chp 14
Chp 15
Chp 16
Chp 17
Chp 18
Chp 19
Chp 20
Chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
Chp 26
Chp 27
Chp 28
Chp 29
Chp 30
Chp 31
Chp 32
Chp 33
Chp 34
Chp 35
Chp 36
Chp 37
Chp 38
Chp 39
Chp 40
Chp 41
Chp 42
Chp 43
Chp 44
Chp 45
Chp 46
Chp 47
Chp 48
Chp 49
Chp 50
Chp 51
Chp 52
Chp 53
Chp 54
Chp 55
Chp 56
Chp 57
Chp 58
Chp 59
Chp 60
Chp 61
Chp 62
Chp 63
Chp 64
Chp 65
Chp 66
Chp 67
Chp 68
Chp 69
Chp 70
Chp 71
Chp 72
Chp 73
Chp 74
Chp 75
Chp 76
Chp 77
Chp 78
Chp 79
Chp 80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
171-180
181-190
191-194 Finale

161-170

204 1 1
By Mei-Qin-yi

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 161 Heartbeat
  On the roof of a low-rise building, a man is tall and muscular, with a face as clear as a sculpture, and an angular face that is extremely handsome. He looks bohemian on the outside, but the sparkle in his eyes is something that should not be underestimated.

  He has thick black hair that reaches his ears, and his blue eyes under his sword-shaped brows seem to be surrounded by mist, making it difficult to see his emotions clearly. A dazzling smile played on his lips.

  Next to him was a leopard with beautiful stripes. There seemed to be emotions surging in his eyes, as if someone had opened his mind.

  Looking down from his angle, he could clearly see the movements of everyone downstairs, including them.

  On the ground, a girl with plump eyebrows was obediently letting the man behind her tie her hair. His eyes were as clear as water, as warm as jade, and seemed to contain deep affection. There was a hint of vagueness floating on the corner of his lips. A smile makes people feel warm and friendly.

  The girl leaned against his chest affectionately, her silky hair slipped from the man's fingertips, scattered obediently on his shoulders, and was gently stroked by the man.

  A decent-looking ponytail was completed. Although it was not so pretty when it was stuck into the ground, the girl happily threw herself into the man's arms and happily talked to him.

  Qin Yuxun's eyes darkened, his fists were slowly clenched, the air pressure was extremely low, and emotions full of hostility were rushing around in his chest.

  The leopard next to him sensed his master's emotions and scratched the ground with his claws angrily, staring at Chi Yanhuai with extremely fierce eyes.

  Qin Yuxun's eyes were focused on Chi Yanhuai, and he sneered. He patted the leopard's head with a sharp-jointed hand, and said in a magnetic and deep voice, "Go." As soon as he finished speaking, the leopard's figure flashed and disappeared

  .

  After a while, chaos broke out among the soldiers, and a group of mutated animals frantically chased these soldiers, most of them intending to pounce on Chi Yanhuai.

  On the roof, Qin Yuxun looked at this scene, and the smile on his lips became even wider. Suddenly, an inquiring gaze came over him. He looked at her, took a breath, pursed his lips slightly, smiled wantonly at her, and left.

  Tang Anan looked at the familiar figure and instantly understood something.

  She grabbed Chi Yanhuai's hand and said with a serious expression, "Let's act separately. These are not ordinary things."

  They are extremely aggressive, faster than other animals, and their bite force is even more amazing.

  Chi Yanhuai nodded. Just from the mutated animals that attacked him, he could tell that these animals were not ordinary infected animals. They had specific goals and organizations, and they could not be allowed to continue.

  He glanced at the bitten steel beside him, his eyes dark.

  Tang Anan, on the other hand, ran towards the basement. At this time, he saw a familiar figure leading other soldiers into the basement.

  She exclaimed: "Lu Skyi, why are you still here?"

  A leopard pounced ferociously. Lu Skyi had no time to respond and instinctively pulled Tang An'an away from the door and closed the door with a bang.

  He gasped for breath and smiled at Tang An'an beside him, "An'an, it's too sad for you to ask this question."

  Seeing that the sweat on his forehead soaked his clothes, Tang An'an couldn't see through it, and handed him a hand from the space. She handed him a dry towel and said, "No, I thought you went back to the base last night."

  Lu Skykai took it naturally, wiped off the sweat on his body, and took a moment to catch his breath.

  Tang Anan looked around at the injured soldiers in the room and asked, "Have you all taken the medicine?"

  The soldiers nodded, and their anxious hearts calmed down after seeing the base commander, and they sat side by side as usual.

  Hearing this, Tang Anan felt relieved and asked, "Is anyone injured?"

  Several people in the group of soldiers looked at each other, as if they were having an ideological struggle. Seeing that most people raised their hands, a few hesitant ones also raised their hands.

  They were worried that Tang An'an would misunderstand, so they said anxiously: "I was not scratched by those animals, I was scratched."

  Tang An'an saw that his expression was not concealed of worry, and understood, after all, everyone is afraid of turning into a zombie and a walking zombie. , and also, became a being feared by his companions.

  Tang Anan said: "It doesn't matter even if you are scratched by an animal. The medicine developed by our base has certain antibodies, and minor scratches will not be infected." She changed the subject, "

  But if someone is bitten, you must tell them. , the antibodies in the medicine are not omnipotent, as long as they are not bitten off, there is great hope that they will recover as before." After saying this, a

  few soldiers laughed, and the atmosphere seemed less solemn.

  The injured soldiers all stood up. Tang Anan took out the power stone and held out a plant from the space, like a sunflower.

  Tang Anan placed the power stone on it, and in an instant, the dark basement burst into dazzling light, and warmth enveloped everyone's body and mind.

  Ten minutes later, even the most seriously injured soldier's wound was slowly growing flesh until he recovered as before.

  This was Tang Anan's first time using a power stone to activate the function of a healing plant, and she was very satisfied with the scene in front of her.

  Looking at the shimmering obsidian stone in his hand, he put it back into the space.

  As a result, Tang Anan gained another group of admiring eyes.

  Tang Anan walked to the door and wanted to open the outside door, but found that there seemed to be a large pile of corpses piled at the door, and she could not push it.

  She was worried that if she used all her strength, the basement would be buried directly, so she had to give up temporarily.

  She looked at the soldiers in the base apologetically and said, "We can only stay here for a while."

  The soldiers understood that they had just finished breakfast and were not very hungry, so they chatted together.

  Tang Anan walked to an angle and sat down, seeming to be thinking about something.

  Lu Sikai walked to sit next to her and asked, "What are you thinking about? Are you worried that we can't get out?"

  He raised his eyes and glanced at the closed iron door, and said helplessly: "Don't worry, Yan Huai and the others will find us soon. "Yes."

  Tang An'an looked at him, "I'm not worried about this." The sound of

  "gulu gulu"

  came from Lu Skykai's stomach.

  Tang Anan's eyes moved to his belly, his eyes full of smiles, and he looked at him narrowly.

  Lu Sikai blushed slightly, looked away, and coughed lightly, "Well, I..."

  Before he could finish speaking, Tang Anan handed him a sandwich with a smile and said, "Okay, eat it quickly."

  When I saw that this guy hadn't eaten breakfast, I didn't know what he was being polite to them about.

  Lu Skykai took the sandwich with a rare embarrassment and started eating it. He realized that Tang Anan was still next to him and slowed down.

  Tang Anan thought he was cute, smiled, and said, "I'll take a nap. Wake me up when the door opens."

  Lu Sikai: "Okay."

  After eating the food, Lu Sikai looked at the iron door and watched quietly.

  Suddenly, a warm touch gently fell on his shoulder. Lu Sikai looked sideways and saw Tang Anan's fair and tender sleeping face, quiet and well-behaved, and his heart skipped a beat.

  Tang Anan's head moved, as if he was sleeping uncomfortably. Lu Sikai tried his best to make his body less tense. After watching her settle down again, he slowly breathed a sigh of relief.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 162 I will take you back.
  Not long after, there was movement outside, and someone came to see them.

  Tang Anan's eyelashes trembled slightly, his body moved, and he opened his clear eyes blankly. Because of her actions, Lu Skyi subconsciously supported her and whispered.

  "Be careful."

  With this support, he bumped into her clear watery eyes with a hint of confusion. He was slightly stunned and suppressed the throbbing in his heart.

  He took his hand back.

  Lu Sikai's eyes flashed slightly, the corners of his lips raised, and he put his big hand on her head and rubbed it, "It should be them, we can go out."

  Tang Anan blinked, with joy in his eyes, and he seemed to be awake. .

  She sat up and said to him: "Then let's go."

  Before the door opened, a soldier saw the interaction between the two of them and said to his teammates: "They look like a good match."

  Other soldiers also looked towards him. They cast curious eyes and couldn't help but praise and respond, "Is he the base director's boyfriend? How come you haven't heard of it?" His

  teammates rolled their eyes at him and smiled: "How could you have heard of it? Aren't we the same ones? What a genius looks like when he sees the base commander."

  "Haha, that's true."

  Tang Anan's attention was attracted by the movement of the door, and he didn't pay attention to the conversation between them. But Lu Sikai, who was restless and quietly watching Tang Anan, heard it.

  The tips of Lu Skyi's ears turned red, but he didn't explain or refute.

  Boyfriend?

  He looked at her fair profile, a hint of darkness flashed in his eyes.

  The door was pushed open, and the moment it fell, a figure appeared in everyone's sight through the light.

  The man's eyebrows were clear and his deep black eyes contained a look of worry. When he saw Tang An'an, he lost his usual composure and quickly stepped forward to embrace her in his arms.

  When Chi Yanhuai held the soft body in his arms, his heart gradually calmed down.

  Tang Anan felt the strength of her hands on her waist. She was slightly startled, then slowly smiled, stretched out her slender hands and patted his back gently, saying, "Brother Yan Huai, I'm fine." And

  theirs Behind him, the wanton smile on Lu Skykai's face disappeared, and the corners of his lips flattened. Watching the two of them's intimate actions, I thought to myself.

  Although they were so close when they were children, An An was still a child at that time. Why did the situation between the two of them make him feel that something was wrong? -All
  the people in the basement were rescued. When they were saying this, a soldier looked at them holding a piece of fresh and steaming food.

  His gaze was so hot that Tang Anan had to look over.

  Looking into his eyes, the soldier stiffened and seemed a little embarrassed. He looked at the food in his hands and then at them, hesitating.

  Tang Anan thought he had something to say to them, so she smiled at him and said, "What's the matter?"

  Seeing her asking him, the soldier's eyes lit up, and he walked up to them holding the food.

  The soldier said: "To thank the base commander for your help, I cooked something. Although it's not much, I hope you can try it." As he said that,

  he looked at Tang Anan expectantly.

  Tang Anan smelled the fragrance floating on the tip of her nose, her eyes suddenly brightened, and saw the soldier's expectant face. A sweet smile appeared on her face, and she took the food.

  He said to him: "Thank you for your hard work."

  Seeing Tang Anan take it, the soldier almost lost his expression, but he could not hide his joy.

  Salted duck has tender skin and white meat, is fat but not greasy, is fragrant and delicious, and has the characteristics of fragrant, tender and crispy.

  After entering, Tang Anan was amazed in his heart, and suddenly felt very satisfied with his cooking skills.
  Lu Sikai patted the soldier on the shoulder like a brother, and praised: "I have to say, the food you made is so delicious!"

  He turned to face Tang Anan said: "An'an, let me be your cook."

  Seeing their admiring looks, the soldier smiled and said, "As long as you like it."

  Tang Anan said with a smile: "It's very delicious, but." She looked at it Xiang Lu Sikai, he teased: "I won't take you away!"

  Lu Sikai howled in disappointment, "Why!"

  With a hearty smile on his face, he put his arm around the soldier's shoulders and said in a seductive tone, "Come back with me. Nanyang base, I will arrange a good position for you."

  Chi Yanhuai knew Lu Sikai's temperament, so he coughed helplessly: "Lu Sikai."

  Hearing his words, Lu Sikai put down his hands, patted the wrinkles of the soldier's clothes, and whispered: "You can really think about it."

  Tang An'an looked at Lu Sikai with a half-smile, and said: "Lu Sikai, It's not good to try to force someone into a corner openly." She glanced at the soldier's somewhat bewildered expression and smiled.

  "We didn't bring a chef with us in this battle. He is a formal soldier, marching and fighting."

  Lu Sikai raised his eyebrows, his eyes swept over the soldiers, and said: "It's a pity, what a pity, the food he made is too delicious. Now."

  Tang An'an was amused by his appearance and asked the soldier, "Are you interested in becoming a chef after you go back?"

  Lu Sikai was happy, "Good guy, so are you."

  Chi Yanhuai looked at the girl's smart expression tenderly. Expression, chuckle: "Speaking of which, I haven't visited your base yet."

  Tang Anan looked at him with a smile on his face, and blinked close to him: "Do you want to go back with me? If you want to go back, you won't be able to get out. "

  Chi Yanhuai knew she was joking, looked at her and said warmly: "Okay, I want to visit the place where you have lived for ten years."

  His eyes darkened, and his expression was very serious.

  Tang Anan was stunned for a moment, then suddenly smiled: "Okay, I'll take you all back."

  Lu Sikai looked at her narrowly: "I heard that you are the base director? How is the food there? Why don't I join you? "

  In this way, everyone returned to the base, including Chi Yanhuai and Lu Sikai.

  Back at the base, the people in the base excitedly welcomed their return. When Guo Junsheng and the others returned home, Ah Cheng hugged his mother with red eyes and recounted the thrills along the way.

  I almost couldn't come back.

  News of the Zombie King's appearance also spread throughout the base.

  In the secret, Tang Anan looked at the shimmering power stone, feeling a little melancholy in his heart. She had known a long time ago that one day their relationship would turn into complete opposites.

  I think of the boy who always cared about me in school, and then I think of him on the roof that day. Tang Anan lowered his eyes and finally sighed.

  The delicate lips parted slightly: "Goodbye, we are enemies."
-The
  side mission was finally completed, and a new main mission also appeared.

  007 [The main mission has been updated, please check the host]

  In recent years, Tang Anan has been busy rescuing people in various places and has rarely cared about things in the base. Now that all side missions have been completed, she finally has time to take a look at the company founded by her. base.

  007 [Task 1: Develop the Agricultural Area]

  Chi Yanhuai went to the agricultural area with her. Lu Skykai, on the other hand, was hanging around the back kitchen of the dining hall. Why didn't I realize that he liked eating so much before?
  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 163 Farming

  When I came to the agricultural area, I saw some people dressed as farmers busy in the farmland.

  The scorching heat of the sun scorched their bodies, and there was sweat on their dark skin, but their faces showed a pre-apocalyptic leisurely look.

  A trace of surprise flashed in Chi Yanhuai's eyes. Before coming, he had thought about what would happen to An An's base, but he never thought it would be like this.

  Seeing that he was a little confused, Tang An'an explained: "Thanks to Uncle Chen and the others."

  After saying that, Chen Zhong walked out from a short distance away, walked up to her and said with a smile: "An An is here." His eyes were kind and his attitude was Easy-going and seems very friendly.

  Chi Yanhuai was slightly surprised when he saw Tang Anan, "Who is this?"

  Looking at the man's temperament, he didn't look like an ordinary person.

  Could it be that it was another talent picked up by Tang Anan?
  Tang Anan introduced him with a smile, "This is my brother, Chi Yanhuai. We were separated ten years ago, and we met this time when we went out." Then he said to

  Chi Yanhuai: "This is Uncle Chen, from the agricultural area of ​​our base. Manager."

  Upon hearing this, Chi Yanhuai glanced at her quietly, as if there were emotions surging in his eyes.

  When my brother
  heard her introduce him to others in this way, he was very happy, but why now, he felt a little depressed in his heart.

  He looked at Chen Zhong, stretched out his hand, and said in a warm and magnetic voice: "Hello, Uncle Chen."

  Looking at Chi Yanhuai, Uncle Chen nodded, seeming to become more and more pleasing to his eyes.

  Tang Anan has been busy running around in the past few years and has not done much management of the base. Now seeing their busy figures, he became more interested.

  Her watery eyes were like stars, and she said excitedly: "Can I try?"

  Chen Zhong couldn't help laughing when he saw her eagerness to try. Although An An was a base director, she was like a The same thing happens to children who encounter toys.

  According to his many years of experience in agriculture, Tang Anan didn't look like he knew how to farm, let alone the material, but he didn't want to sway her interest.

  After thinking about which piece of land had not yet been sown, he led them there and happily handed her the farm tools and work clothes.

  Chen Zhong had a kind smile on his face, but for some reason Tang Anan saw a sense of indulgent helplessness in his eyes.

  Tang Anan happily put on the clothes, holding a hoe in his hand and carrying it on his shoulder. Although he was fully equipped, it looked like the whim of a playful child.

  On the other hand, Chi Yanhuai also put on a set of equipment, with a warm smile on his face, and he looked like a young master who never touched the spring water.

  However, Chen Zhong moved his eyes to Chi Yanhuai's hand, saw his callus, and smiled. It didn't look like it. I really didn't expect it.

  Tang Anan pulled Chi Yanhuai down to the ground and immediately started working in the field. After a while, the soil on the ground was turned into a mess by her. She subconsciously wiped the sweat on her face and sighed.

  "I didn't expect it to be more tiring than killing zombies."

  Chen Zhong found it funny when he heard this, little ancestor, how can the labor in the fields be compared with supernatural powers?

  Tang Anan looked at the messy field, puffed up his cheeks in dissatisfaction, and looked at Chi Yanhuai who was busy at the side.

  At a glance, Chi Yanhuai's forehead was dripping with sweat, and he looked seriously busy. Tang Anan looked at his field, he had finished plowing it perfectly, and then looked back at the field he had just made.

  Tang An'an's face froze, and he looked at Chi Yanhuai sadly without saying anything.

  It seemed that Tang An'an's gaze was too hot. Chi Yanhuai turned around as if feeling something, looked at her, smiled fondly and asked, "What's wrong?"

  Tang An'an came to him in two or three steps, raised his head and asked, "So How do you do difficult things?" She glanced at the piece of land she had acquired from the corner of her eye, and her mood became even worse.

  Tell him: "You weren't before."

  Chi Yanhuai took off his gloves, touched her cheek with a clean and warm hand, and whispered: "Don't move."

  Feeling the warmth on his face and the tenderness in his black eyes With seriousness, Tang Anan was stunned. She didn't move obediently, only to feel a gentle brush on her face.

  It seemed like something had been knocked off.

  Chi Yanhuai wiped off the remaining soil on his fingers and said with a smile: "My face is stained." Then he said: "What did you just say?" His clear

  breath was on the tip of Tang Anan's nose, and when she heard his warm and magnetic voice, she His heart seemed to beat very fast.

  She said: "It's nothing. Why did you do it so smoothly? I remember you before." Your physical strength is not very good!
  Although Tang An'an didn't finish speaking, Chi Yanhuai also understood what she was talking about and said: "I often go to the fields in the base to see." He said: "The

  current environment is difficult to plant normally, so I often go to Take a look in the fields."

  Tang Anan teased: "It's not just a simple look."

  Looking at her smart eyes, Chi Yanhuai stretched out his hand, pinched her fair face gently, and stared at her with his eyes down. Whispering: "Yeah."

  Tang Anan looked at her face clearly reflected in his black eyes, and almost fell into his magical eyes.

  She lowered her head in a panic. This guy seemed to have really grown up.

  He is no longer the thirteen-year-old boy.

  Looking at the reddish tips of Tang An'an's ears, Chi Yanhuai felt a slight tingling in his heart. He stopped teasing her and said, "An An, do you want to learn?" "Yes!" After hearing this, Tang An'an immediately raised his head and looked at her

  . The hoe in his hand.

  It has to be said that with Chi Yanhuai's temperament, not only does it not seem inconsistent, but it actually feels like he is doing something sacred.

  "Then let me teach you." He said.

  As expected, Tang Anan's eyes suddenly lit up.

  Chi Yanhuai's eyelashes trembled slightly, hiding the emotions in his eyes, and he taught her how to turn the ground correctly with seriousness and concentration.

  In the evening, the setting sun shines on the mountains and wanders around. In the blink of an eye, the sun sets and the glow fades, but a piece of colorful glow condenses on the top of the mountain, which lasts forever.

  They had been busy for a day, and Tang Anan felt very accomplished when he looked at the fruits of his labor.

  She looked at Chi Yanhuai, her clear water eyes looking at him like this.

  Chi Yanhuai chuckled, took off his gloves and patted her head, praising: "An'an is great, she learns quickly."

  When Tang Anan heard this, her little face almost turned to the sky, she pretended to be profound Said: "I've always learned everything quickly."

  Chi Yanhuai raised his eyebrows, remembering the confusion when he first taught her, and smiled, but he didn't expose her.

  The two of them walked towards Tang Anan's residence. Lu Sikai was walking out of the cafeteria carrying food. When he saw them, his face lit up with joy.

  He said hello and said to Tang An'an: "Okay, An An, the canteen at your base is good."

  Tang An'an looked at the roast chicken in his hand and asked with a smile: "Did you pay?"

  Lu Sikai's eyes widened. He said, "Am I the kind of person who doesn't give money?"

  He said with a smile, "I came out in a hurry and didn't bring enough crystal cores. I asked them to take your name first."

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 164 Fruit
  When Tang Anan heard this, he grabbed Lu Skykai's collar and dragged him to the training room, "Then you can be our sparring partner for a few hours." Being

  grabbed by Tang Anan, Lu Skyai shouted: "Hey , An'an, slow down, slow down."

  Even though he was being pulled by her like this, Lu Si Kai's bright starry eyes were flashing with a smile, and his eyes were full of indulgence, causing Dichi Yanhuai to look at him several times.

  Dragging Lu Skykai to the training room to provide them with training, suddenly, he saw a familiar figure.

  Lu Skykai said in surprise: "Isn't that the soldier who gave us food before? What's his name?"

  Tang An'an also saw it. She walked up to the soldier and looked at him with a smile, "What's your name?"

  The soldier was looking at him . During exercise, a clear voice sounded from his side. He quickly put down the equipment and looked at Tang Anan with a nervous expression: "Chief of Base." "

  My name is He Jiajia, is the Chief of Base looking for me?" He pointed at himself, Surprised.

  Tang An'an nodded and looked at him curiously, "Don't you like cooking?"

  He Jiajia scratched his hair and said sheepishly, "I like it very much."

  Tang An'an: "Then why didn't you change your profession?"

  Base Here we provide professional switching services, and you can switch as long as you pass the professional assessment.

  He Jiajia's eyes flashed with depression. He shook his head and said, "But I want to contribute more to our base!"

  "The base provides us with a stable place to live. I don't want to be the one who stays at the base forever waiting for the return of my teammates."

  Tang Anan looked at his serious expression and sighed in his heart. He didn't expect that he would have such an awareness despite his young age.

  Lu Sikai interrupted at this time: "But your cooking is really delicious!"

  He Jiajia looked about seventeen or eighteen years old, not very old, but he did not slack off in training his body every day, so He looks physically strong, but his face looks a little childish.

  Seeing his sincere praise, He Jiajia also smiled happily: "If Mr. Lu likes it, I can make it another day."

  He thought for a while and then said: "It's just that I have relatively few ingredients at home. I hope you don't dislike it."

  Tang Anan looked at him and suddenly asked: "What if I can let you have dual careers?"

  He Jiajia was confused: "This?"

  Tang Anan continued: "That is, you can go to the cafeteria kitchen to cook food at any time, and at the same time You can also participate in the training in our base army, what do you think?"

  Chi Yanhuai didn't focus on food and drink, and looked at Tang An'an with a trace of doubt in his eyes.

  Tang An'an noticed Chi Yanhuai's gaze, smiled, and said, "I think our base can be improved a bit when we go on missions, so that the soldiers can be more energetic." "And most of the people in the kitchen now

  fight Their abilities are not very high, and they may be easily sacrificed at any time if they follow us on missions. This will not only become a unnecessary sacrifice, but also become a burden to the soldiers."

  She said: "So, we need more dual-career people like He Jiajia in the future, who can not hinder teammates from participating in battles, but can also cook delicious food for soldiers to replenish their physical strength in their leisure time. Why not do it?"

  Tang An An looked at He Jiajia's eyes that were gradually becoming clearer, blinked her smart eyes, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, you will definitely receive double salary points with dual careers, and your efforts will be rewarded. If you want You are willing."

  "I can provide you with this help. Not only you, but also more people who think like you." He

  Jiajia's face was filled with a joyful smile, and his eyes were full of excitement. He shouted He yelled: "I do!"

  This shout was particularly loud, causing the soldiers who were training to look at each other. After discovering the base commander standing next to him, they immediately started training more seriously.

  Not to be outdone.

  He Jiajia naturally realized this, and suddenly felt a little funny. Looking at Tang Anan's smiling eyes, he felt embarrassed again.

  I have to say that although he has never seen what the base commanders of other bases look like, he thinks the base commander of their base is the best-looking.

  She is an extremely beautiful and talented person.

  As soon as the news of dual careers came out, everyone in the base was excited. Many people wanted to try it. Therefore, Tang Anan set up a dual career examination mechanism for them twice a year.

  Tang An'an said to He Jiajia: "We believe in your skills, and we will take the test when the time comes. From now on, we will be able to get rid of you in the food supply of our base." He Jiajia said happily: "

  Okay, I will never let down the expectations of the base director. of!"

  Chi Yanhuai looked at Tang Anan with soft eyes. She had never stopped surprising him since he met her. He didn't know how many thoughts she had in her little head.

  Tang Anan pulled Chi Yanhuai to leave, and Lu Sikai shouted: "What about me??"

  Tang Anan looked back and smiled deeply, "Leave me here for three hours of training!"

  Lu Sikai stared: "Seriously?! "

  He thought she was just talking.

  Tang Anan raised his eyebrows: "What else?"

  Lu Sikai's lips moved, he stopped the nearest soldier, and said casually: "Brother, let's go, you and I will go over there to practice boxing."

  Tang Anan smiled, Satisfied.

  Chi Yanhuai looked at Lu Skykai's appearance thoughtfully. In his impression, Lu Sikai even refused to obey his uncle Lu Jin in the base, let alone being as obedient as he is now.

  How good was their relationship ten years ago?

  Tang Anan poked his arm gently with his finger and asked, "Brother Yanhuai, what's wrong?"

  Chi Yanhuai pursed his lips and smiled: "It's nothing."
-
  When he came to the fruit shop, Tang Anan looked at the fruits. Some ordinary fruits, and in the end of the world when missions are about to go out at any time, although fruits are scarce, they are not their first need.

  Therefore, there were very few people in the fruit shop. It was probably just some people who had a lot of points and loved to eat fruit, who came here to satisfy their craving.

  Tang Anan wanted to buy a few to try, because she had always eaten fruits grown in the space, so she had never tried the fruits in the base.

  Seeing that it was Tang An'an who was biting, the store manager waved his hand and said earnestly: "If the base manager likes it, just take some more back. I wouldn't be here today without the base manager." Tang An'an's lips curled up slightly, and he took it from the space

  . He took out a few crystal cores and said: "The base has base rules. Do I look like someone who is missing a few crystal cores?"

  Seeing that he was about to refuse, Tang Anan directly stuffed it into his hand, "Take it. , otherwise others would think that I, a base commander, can't even afford a few crystal cores."

  The store manager looked at the crystal cores of several second-level zombies with second-level powers in his hand, and suppressed his surprise. These crystal cores can buy a lot of fruit. .

  Seeing that Tang Anan would get angry if he refused again, the store manager quickly accepted it and kept filling her bag with fruit.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 165: Sincerity in Cooperation

  Tang Anan rinsed it with water and drank it directly.

  The flesh of the fruit is average and can be eaten. Perhaps the fruit in space has enhanced the taste. If it is eaten by ordinary people, this fruit is still good.

  Tang An'an handed one to Chi Yanhuai. Chi Yanhuai took a bite and smiled: "Not bad."

  Compared with the fruits in the fruit shop she left ten years ago, they were still a little inferior. Unfortunately, not long after Tang Anan disappeared, the fruits in the fruit shop were changed.

  They kept urging him to close the store, but he was reluctant to let it go, so the store still remains until now.

  Tang Anan quietly stuffed another one into Chi Yanhuai, this time directly into his mouth. Touching the temperature of her fingertips, Chi Yanhuai was slightly startled, curled his tongue slightly, and took the fruit into his mouth.

  The lips brushed against her fingertips, causing Tang An'an to feel an itch in his heart.

  She blinked and asked him expectantly: "Is it delicious?"

  The fruit pulp in his mouth gave him a completely different feeling this time, as if it was particularly familiar. He nodded slowly, and the gentle smile in Mo Che's eyes grew stronger. , "It's delicious."

  He whispered: "This taste makes me miss it very much."

  For ten years, every time he ate fruit, he would think of her. Every time this happens, I have trouble sleeping every night.

  Tang Anan raised her head and smiled sweetly at him, "If it's delicious, eat more." She added, "But you can eat it more often in the future."

  Under his gentle gaze, Tang Anan said to the store manager with a smile, "Boss, I want to discuss a business with you. What do you think?" "

  Business?" The store manager repeated it, and after confirming that he heard correctly, he He quickly brought Tang An'an and the others inside, "I'm deeply honored that the base manager can give me such an opportunity to cooperate. Please come in." Tang

  An'an: "What do you call the boss?"

  Store manager: "The base manager calls me Lao Shen. Okay."

  Tang An'an: "Then I'll call you Mr. Shen."

  Tang An'an sat down, took a box of strawberries from his space backpack and put it on the table.

  When he saw the strawberries, Chi Yanhuai's warm eyes looked at her. Tang Anan nodded and raised the corners of his lips: "It's from the strawberry seedlings you gave me when I was a child." Hearing this, Chi Yanhuai's black

  eyes Opening his eyes slightly, there was a shallow but gentle smile on his handsome face.

  He didn't expect that she also took the strawberry seedling with her. But when I think about it, there are still many doubts about An An's disappearance.

  He desperately wanted to know what happened that year.

  However, now is not the time to explore old things, so he lowered his eyes slightly and suppressed the surging emotions in his eyes.

  The store manager looked at this box of delicious-looking and juicy strawberries in surprise, and could not conceal his joy in his tone. "It is very difficult to grow strawberries in the current environment. Does the base manager still have strawberry seedlings?" As he said this, he suddenly

  realized When he realized that he might have asked too many questions, he stopped talking and said, "Does the base director want these strawberries to be put on the shelves in our store?"

  "However, I dare not not tell the truth to the base manager. Although there are few fruits now, especially strawberries, most people still can't afford them." When it comes to the words 'can't afford'

  , A hint of helplessness flashed in the store manager's eyes.

  Tang Anan said with a smile: "Points and crystal cores are not a problem, the main thing is to improve everyone's quality of life." There

  are many types of fruits in her space, but she is busy with side tasks and has not planted them. Most of the fruits she usually grows are brought by Yan Jili Timely replenished the supernatural energy bar for the soldiers on the front line.

  Now her mission is to develop agricultural areas and agricultural industries. Leaving fruits in space is not an option. It is better to take them out to make everyone's life better.

  She said: "However, these fruits are not just delicious in taste. Is Mr. Shen feeling any discomfort today?"

  Boss Shen thought: They are all fruits, no matter how good they taste, what significant functions can they have?
  Thinking so, he didn't dare to offend the powerful base commander, so he had to think about his recent physical condition in a cooperative manner.

  "Recently, the ability to use my powers has been stagnant and not as smooth as before. I don't know why, and my recent sleep has not been very good."

  Tang An'an: "Then, Mr. Shen can try a strawberry."

  Boss Shen had doubts in his eyes. What does it have to do with strawberries?
  He took one and put it in his mouth. The juicy pulp exploded in his mouth. His eyes lit up, his mouth moved, and he quickly swallowed the whole strawberry.

  The taste is unforgettable.

  He looked at the strawberries on the table and wanted to take back his previous thoughts. Although it was just an ordinary fruit, its taste was indeed more delicious than other fruits in his store.

  Tang Anan said: "How does Mr. Shen feel about your health now?"

  Boss Shen recalled the feeling just now: "It seems that there is a warm feeling spreading throughout the body, and I feel a little more comfortable."

  Tang Anan smiled and motioned to him, "More Eat one."

  As soon as he finished speaking, Boss Shen reached into the box and took out a strawberry. This time, he felt that his meridians were being washed by a warm current. He exhaled a breath and finally realized that this was The strawberry ones are extraordinary.

  He looked at Tang An'an with curiosity on his face. Just when he was about to ask, Tang An'an reached out to stop him and said, "Don't worry, you can try using your powers now."

  Boss Shen paused and felt sad in his heart. With a hint of expectation, he used his own power.

  I saw a seedling starting to grow in the palm of Boss Shen, growing bigger and bigger quickly. The branches were full of thorns, and it looked like a very tough plant, with the ability to attack.

  Tang Anan secretly thought: For those with wood powers, this can also be explained.

  Their faces were calm, but Boss Shen was so happy that he couldn't understand what he was saying, "This, this, my seedlings haven't grown successfully for several months." Boss Shen couldn't hide his excitement

  .

  Tang Anan looked at him with a smile, "Boss Shen, what do you think of the effectiveness of these strawberries?"

  Boss Shen looked at the box of strawberries that brought him a surprise, and the base commander who looked indifferent. He nodded repeatedly, "Very good. very good."

  He said: "There are many people like me in the base who have stagnant powers, all because of injuries sustained while on missions." He

  sighed: "I thought that my powers would be exhausted in this life, but I didn't expect that. , there is a day when I can see it so healthy again."

  Talking about these things, he talked endlessly, not only about his physical problems, but also many people had such problems, and there was no way to solve them, and the recovery was very good. slow.

  Tang Anan said: "I understand your feelings. As a member of my base, I will naturally consider you." She

  pushed the strawberry box in the middle to Boss Shen and said: "As a sign of sincerity for cooperation, I I will give this box of strawberries to Boss Shen, hoping to have a long-term cooperation with you."

  She had observed the nearby fruit stores, and found that only the owner of this store was the most honest person, and he also happened to have some hidden wounds.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 166 Mutated Creatures in the Water
  There is no doubt that he is the most suitable candidate.

  The matter was settled like this. In addition to strawberries, there were also other types of fruits. As for how Boss Shen will promote it, it depends on him.

  Tang Anan woke up from the bedroom. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Chen Ruolan hurriedly coming up from downstairs.

  In the first few years, Chen Ruolan would show such an expression because of something, but over the years, she has rarely been so uncalm.

  She looked up and saw Tang Anan waiting at the door, running faster. He arrived in front of Tang Anan in a few seconds.

  Tang Anan asked: "What's wrong?"

  Chen Ruolan looked anxious and said: "A base near us sent a rescue signal to us." "

  Originally, for other bases, we only need to register the mission in the mission hall and let everyone pick up the mission. But this time it's different."

  Tang An'an: "What happened?"

  Chen Ruolan: "A large number of crocodiles were found over there, and there were a huge number of mutant species among them. And it's not just the mutant animals that came ashore."

  "The Enrun Base is located near the river. The water volume rose sharply overnight, almost submerging half of their legs. The water volume is still rising, but the mutated animals in the river are running up." Tang Anan's eyes flashed

  . After a dark light, if this situation is allowed to continue, they, as a nearby base, will sooner or later face attacks from mutated animals in the river.

  They are not like zombies, which are large in size and have a wide attack range. They are different from animals. The mutated animals are small in size, and their already sharp teeth are even sharper and can easily bite people into pieces.

  If the water level continues to rise, human actions will also be restricted. By then, they, who are more flexible in the water, will become a problem for humans.

  Tang An'an made a decision immediately: "Start the Shuishui team immediately and set off within two hours."

  Chen Ruolan nodded and asked again: "An An, are you going?"

  This time things happened so strangely that she subconsciously came over to ask An An's opinion.

  Tang An'an thought for a while, "Go, there are two other people who will be with me. You go and get people ready first."

  Chen Ruolan was overjoyed and said, "Okay."

  After Chen Ruolan left, Tang An'an smiled: " I don't know how that kid did in the training room last night."

  Chi Yanhuai always got up early, so he naturally saw Chen Ruolan's anxious look just now. When he saw Tang Anan walking down, he asked: "What's the matter? Do you need help?"

  Tang An'an nodded and said, "There is indeed something that I need brother Yanhuai's help with."

  Chi Yanhuai touched her head and said warmly: "Tell me, as long as I can help you, you can tell me ."

  Tang An'an felt warm and told Chi Yanhuai what Chen Ruolan told her just now. Chi Yanhuai only thought about it for two seconds and said, "I'll go with you." After saying this, Tang An'an just

  thought What to say, there was a voice from behind, a magnetic and clear male voice: "How can such a thing be without me? I will go too."

  Tang Anan turned around and saw Lu Skykai walking out with a yawn and a very unserious look.

  Tang Anan twitched the corner of his lips and said sincerely: "I think you are a bit unreliable."

  Upon hearing this, Lu Sikai immediately put on a serious look and walked closer, placing his slender hand directly on Tang Anan's shoulder. , unable to hold on to his serious expression again, he said with a smile.

  "Sister An'an has needs, how can you do without me? I will handle this for you."

  Tang Anan laughed and asked him sideways: "You didn't only listen to half of what he said, did you? There are not only zombies there. Simple."

  Lu Skykai looked casual and had a smile in his eyes. Slowly approaching her, a clear voice whispered in her ear: "No matter how difficult this mission is, you can just trust me." "

  But if I help you, you have to give me a reward."

  Tang An An raised her eyebrows, "You still want a reward? Are you sure you won't hold me back?"

  Lu Sikai pretended to be aggrieved, "Does Sister An An dislike me?" He said aggrieved words, but there was a hint of sadness in his black eyes. Youyou teased.

  Chi Yanhuai frowned and said quietly: "Lu Skyi."

  Tang Anan looked at the handsome face with the heat of his breath blowing across the tip of his nose. He raised his hand, directly covered his face and pushed back, saying: "Pretty brother , I admit that you are so beautiful. But I have grown up, and if you come too close to me, I worry that your virginity will be compromised."

  Feeling the warmth of Tang Anan's palm on his face and her gentle strength, the corners of Lu Sikai's lips pressed He couldn't help but smile, and out of the corner of his eye was Chi Yanhuai's obscure gaze.

  Lu Skyi paused, withdrew the deep meaning in his eyes, and distanced himself from Tang Anan.

  He said: "What chastity I have, if you want it, you can take it." His tone was light and his attitude was casual. Anyone who looked at it would think he was joking.

  But only Chi Yanhuai and Lu Sikai knew that what he said was serious.

  Chi Yanhuai looked at the interaction between the two and felt a little uncomfortable. He stared at Tang Anan with his dark eyes and asked warmly: "When will we set off?"

  Tang Anan: "Let's go now, you all pack your things. Food No need to take it, I have it in my space."

  Chi Yanhuai: "Okay."

  Lu Skykai: "No problem!"
-At
  the entrance of the base, several troops gathered at the entrance.

  Guo Junsheng looked forward, and when he saw that beautiful figure, his eyes flickered. Acheng next to him asked: "Junsheng, do you know what we are doing on this mission?"

  He said: "Why do I feel that our missions are becoming more dangerous every time after the base commander showed up."

  Guo Junsheng looked at him with a worried look on his face. He looked like that and said, "Don't worry. Didn't we escape unharmed last time?"

  Ah Cheng said, "But last time, a lot of teammates died. I really don't know what will happen this time."

  Guo Junsheng patted him. He raised his shoulder and said, "Don't worry too much. I didn't earn you many points during the last mission?"

  Ah Cheng smiled and said, "More, I haven't done so many Samsung tasks." He thought for a moment, "You're right, I'm not afraid of death. I worry about those who do nothing." Guo Junsheng:

  " You are good at water. If I am not strong enough, I may need you to help me."

  As he spoke, the organized army set off, and its destination was Enrun Base.

  They marched quickly and arrived at Enrun Base on the same day.

  The vehicle failed to get close to the base because according to their visual inspection, the amount of water had risen to the base of an adult man's legs. Movement was hampered both for vehicles and people.

  Lu Sikai looked around. Unidentified creatures kept approaching them. With a sharp look, he put away his usual arrogance and said to Tang An'an: "The water is very dangerous. Those things are approaching us." Chi Yanhuai looked at

  it Looking at the mutated animals looming in the water, his expression was equally gloomy.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 167 Nanyang Base Lu Skai

  Tang Anan looked at the mutated animals that attacked them, and the car was shaken by the impact.

  This is still the case outside, let alone what the situation will be like inside the base.

  Tang An'an told Yan Jili to check whether the protective clothing was correct, and if there was no problem, go into the water immediately.

  Everyone went into the water one after another. Fortunately, the selected soldiers were all good at water. They nimbly avoided the attacks of the mutated creatures in the water, and chopped off the mutated creatures one after another with their swords.

  On the turbid water, the blood slowly spread out and became a sea of ​​blood.

  Tang Anan also jumped out of the car, followed closely by his fellow passengers. Fortunately, it wasn't far from the base door and it didn't take too long.

  Just as he was about to reach the door, a soldier was accidentally bitten on the calf by a fast crocodile. He screamed, attracting the attention of many people.

  And the smell of flesh and blood made the mutated creatures in the water more rampant, and they all swam towards him.

  The soldier's face was distorted, but he still endured the pain and chopped down the mutant creatures around him. The teammates around him hurriedly swam towards him and rescued him from the siege.

  He quickly gave him a pill and stopped the bleeding from his wound.

  The soldier said: "Eat quickly, don't feel bad. The base commander said that any injuries she suffered during the mission are considered work-related injuries, and the medicine for treatment is free." Hearing this, the injured

  soldier looked pale and swallowed the pills given by his teammates. After a while the color finally returned to his face.

  The soldier said: "Don't move. I'll treat you. Just bear with it."

  He was a healer with special powers, but he was strong enough to fight hand-to-hand, so under the cover of other teammates, he directly used his special powers to cover Soldier's injured leg.

  Soon, the bleeding in the calf had stopped, leaving an ugly scar.

  The soldier consoled him: "It's a bit ugly, but at least it can save a life."

  The soldier moved his hands and feet. Although it still hurt a little, it didn't hinder his movement. At this time, a piranha approached, and he grabbed his teammate and chopped it with a knife. Going up, blood splashed and the turbid water became redder.

  Because they are water creatures, most of them cannot get over the wall, but they can get in through the gaps. Because it was a temporary city wall, some locations were not that strong. Being soaked by the river water gave them an opportunity to take advantage of it.

  The city wall cannot be opened. Either pass through the wall or disperse the spreading water.

  Generally, there will be water conservancy project facilities by the river. Tang Anan immediately asked those who were good at it to go over, while the others provided cover for them.

  Finally, after the turbid water was completely dyed black and red, it slowly dispersed to the surrounding area.

  The water level dropped to the ankles, making it easier for the soldiers to move.

  In fact, this is also thanks to Tang An'an who has been doing side missions to find talents in various fields in the past few years, otherwise they would not have found the right person to solve this problem so quickly.

  But just lowering the water level is not enough, many mutant creatures have been revealed.

  There were stinking corpses on the ground one after another, and there were stomach-churning scenes everywhere. It's just that after living in the apocalypse for so many years, although everyone is a little uncomfortable, it is still within the acceptable range.

  Tang Anan contacted the people inside, they opened the city gate, and a large amount of water began to seep out of the city.

  But fortunately, they were able to get in.

  Everyone on the first floor had fled to higher floors, and blood and mutilated remains floating on the water could be seen everywhere on the first floor.

  At this time, people on the second floor seemed to have a dispute. A little girl was placed on the edge of the wall by a man. The girl was holding on to the pipe and was shaking.

  The people above seemed to be cursing something.

  Tang Anan raised his eyes and looked at the man for a few seconds, then stretched out the golden thread from his hand and put the girl back into the corridor.

  The girl's father was overjoyed when he saw the girl was returned. Not caring about the quarrel with the man, he hurriedly held the girl in his arms.

  The man kept shaking his head: "Don't hurt my daughter, it's not her, she didn't bring these things here." The

  girl's eyes were dull, and only the remaining tears on her face showed that she had cried before. No matter how her father touched her, she would stay in his arms.

  Another man yelled, "I saw with my own eyes that she brought a strange-looking fish back. It was that fish that entered the base and the floods started to rise!" The girl's father argued: "It's just

  a fish that can prove it." What? How can you put the blame on a child when so many fish are caught every day?"

  The city wall has been re-closed, but the lowering of the river water level has not taken away these creatures. Although they do not move as fast in the water, their damage power has not been reduced.

  Lu Skykai also went up to the second floor. Only a small number of people noticed them. Most people were still talking around the girl and her father, focusing on them.

  He glanced at the girl twice and found that there seemed to be something wrong with her skin. He looked at Tang Anan beside him and said, "There is something wrong with her skin." Tang Anan looked into the girl's eyes and said, "Suffering from mental trauma, there is a possibility of

  being People with mental powers or mutated animals have attacked."

  Chi Yanhuai noticed these points and spoke. His voice was so penetrating that everyone heard him.

  "Where is that fish?"

  As soon as he said this, everyone's eyes turned to him and exclaimed: "I know him, he is from Nanyang Base!" Looking

  around him again, he said: "Yes Beiyang Base, they have received our distress signal!"

  Tang An'an said helplessly: "The gate is open and you don't know we are coming?"

  The soldier next to him said: "The base commander, because the senior people don't think it is. Because of the flood caused by the fish the girl was carrying and the inexplicable attack of the mutated creatures, they didn't care about this girl's affairs." He whispered

  again: "These people thought it was the girl's fault, so they gathered around here to think. I want to kill her."

  After saying this, someone still heard it and shouted: "What are you talking about! She is the one who caused this. Why do you think we are thinking of indiscriminate bad guys?"

  The soldier did not answer, but silently retreated behind Tang Anan.

  Lu Sikai sneered and looked at the man who was yelling, "It's not your turn to decide the cause and effect of the matter. Even if it's the end of the world, you don't have the right to deal with other people's lives at will." The man shouted angrily

  : "It's none of your business!"

  Lu Sikai smiled mischievously: "Young man, I won't change my surname, but I won't change my name, Nanyang base Lu Sikai."

  He looked at the man with a half-smile, "Why, you don't think you can Can you beat me? Do you want to compete?"

  Upon hearing this, the man obviously flinched. He looked at the person next to him who seemed to be in charge, and glared at Lu Skykai again.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 168 Leave it to me to handle it
  Chapter 168

  Men can’t get any benefits from Lu Skykai, but they don’t dare to offend the people in the big base, so they can only glare at him fiercely.

  Suddenly, the girl knelt on the ground with a plop, her eyes became strange, and she looked at the remains on the ground with hunger.

  Her little hands kept pulling the pieces of meat and stuffing them into her mouth. The girl's father's pupils trembled and he quickly tried to force his daughter's hand away.

  But she held on tightly, refusing to let go no matter how hard her father tried, like someone who had been hungry for a long time, and even opened her mouth to bite her father's hand.

  As a father, he certainly couldn't bear to really hurt his daughter, so he had no choice but to reluctantly let go of his hand and looked at Tang Anan and the others for help.

  Tang Anan's dark and bright eyes narrowed, and the golden threads on her fingertips spread quickly, and her delicate lips opened slightly: "Everyone spread out."

  Gold threads? Could it be the rumored eighth-level mutant mental superpower? !

  When everyone saw it, they couldn't help but retreat back around.

  It is said that this superpower carries a doll with her. Her golden threads can instantly destroy the opponent's nerves and cause brain death. She can also quickly cut the opponent's throat and separate the person's head and body.

  Such a terrifying existence actually looks like a teenage girl!

  The golden threads kept pouring into the girl's head. Her movements stopped, and the minced meat in her hand lost her control and fell to the ground.

  The sticky minced meat looks black and blue.

  The girl was in a trance, muttering: "Take me back, take me back, take me back."

  Everyone's expression changed when they heard the sound, and someone immediately shouted: "I said there is something wrong with her, no, it's the fish, There is a big problem with that fish!"

  Tang Anan lowered his eyes: "The mental damage is serious and there is no way to save it." She looked at Chi Yanhuai, with a faint expectation in her eyes, "Brother Yanhuai." Chi Yanhuai

  comforted He patted her on the shoulder and said, "I can try."

  He approached the girl, and she kept muttering incomprehensible words, even if others came closer, she didn't give any reaction.

  Emerald green light suddenly appeared in Chi Yanhuai's hand, and the light enveloped the girl's body.

  The wounds on her body began to heal slowly. The girl's dull eyes stared straight at Chi Yanhuai. After a few seconds, she closed her eyes and fainted.

  Chi Yanhuai raised his eyes, looked at Tang Anan who was watching here, and said: "She is under control. Forcibly cutting her off will only cause her to die immediately. It can also be said that the nerve damage is too severe. Even after treatment, her autonomous consciousness will be lost." It will also disappear completely."

  Tang Anan's water eyes were slightly startled, couldn't even an eighth-level healing power user completely cure it? What on earth is it.

  She said coldly: "I'll ask again, where is the fish."

  Seeing Tang An'an's face stained with anger, someone replied: "The fish has killed many people. We have killed it.

  " An An's eyes darkened and she asked again: "How many people witnessed this girl bringing the fish back? Tell me completely what happened."

  The man rolled his eyes and was about to speak when Lu Sikai's clear voice spoke: "Stop your evil thoughts, otherwise I can't guarantee whether you can save your little life after you finish speaking."

  As soon as these words came out, the man's face fell. He glanced at the evil smile on Lu Sikai's face, staring at him with cold eyes, and his body shook unconsciously.

  The desire to pour more dirty water on the girl was gone.

  Under Lu Skykai's dangerous gaze, the man tremblingly finished talking about everything he had seen. After finishing speaking, he glanced at Lu Skykai cautiously.

  Then she said: "That's all I know."

  Tang An'an nodded: "Take me away and take me to the senior executives who contacted us." She said to Chen Ruolan.

  Chen Ruolan responded, looked at the girl again, and whispered, "Who's going to hold her?"

  Tang An'an looked over, and Chi Yanhuai silently picked up the girl, who was about ten years old, just like he had held her when she was a child.

  For some reason, Tang Anan felt a little unhappy.

  But she didn't say anything in the end. She just said to the person next to her: "Let's go."

  Lu Sikai calmly lowered his eyes and sighed in his heart. Although Chi Yanhuai's move seemed considerate, it was actually still... It made sister An An feel a little uncomfortable.

  There was a carefree smile on the corner of Lu Sikai's lips. He rubbed Tang An'an's soft hair with his big hands and said in a hearty voice: "Let's go, let's go over now. Go back and work in the cafeteria with the young master!" Being interrupted by Lu Sikai, Tang

  Anan His attention was successfully diverted, and he laughed and scolded him: "Who loves cooking as much as you do?"

  Lu Sikai laughed and said a few more hilarious words, and Tang Anan kept smiling.

  Chi Yanhuai behind him looked at their fight, with a dark look in his eyes. He glanced down at the girl with her eyes closed in his arms, suppressing the discomfort in his heart.

  It seemed like he had done something wrong.

  Chi Yanhuai looked at a strong soldier and said, "Come here."

  The soldier responded, understanding, and quickly took the girl from his arms.

  Just as they were about to go downstairs to other floors, they heard someone exclaiming: "The water has risen again, the water has risen again!" Upon hearing this, everyone

  quickly looked around and saw that the river fruit had indeed swollen, gradually rising from people's ankles.

  Tang Anan shouted: "While the water level is not high, jump into the water immediately and move your position!"

  Others: "Yes!"

  With a splash, like dumplings in the water, everyone jumped into the river one after another.

  Tang An'an also swam forward. He saw Chi Yanhuai nearby from the corner of his eye and saw him swimming to the side alone. He lowered his eyes and swam forward silently.

  The surrounding mutated creatures became more ferocious with the nourishment of the river water. They almost started talking to people when they saw them. Tang Anan's golden thread flexibly strangled the strange creatures in the water, and the movements in his hands did not stop at all.

  Lu Skyi's eyes almost never left Tang An'an, and he naturally saw the look she gave Chi Yanhuai. He quickly swam towards Tang An'an, gradually closing the distance.

  A nearby soldier did not have the same lethality and defensive abilities as Tang Anan. When he swung his knife and looked at the mutated fish, the fish made a leap and deftly avoided the soldier's attack.

  A bite hit the soldier's shoulder. The soldier's face quickly twisted and he cried out in pain.

  The sharp teeth of the mutated fish bit through the soldier's skin, directly removing a piece of meat.

  A large amount of blood continued to flow out, slowly spreading in all directions, and more mutated fish swam towards this side.

  Tang Anan's eyes flashed, her golden thread wrapped around the soldier's waist, pulled him close, and immediately stuffed a pill into him.

  It was just that it was inconvenient for her to drag a soldier who was twice her weight. She took out a roll of hemostatic bandage from the space and looked at the soldier's bloody wound.

  "An'an, give it to me. You go ashore first and leave it to me to handle." Lu Skykai swam to his side and took the roll of bandages.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 169 Control
  "Okay, please pay attention to safety." Tang Anan swam towards the shore, and the golden threads were also strangulating the strange monsters in the water. She was not far from the shore, but she reached it in a few minutes.

  Lu Sikai briefly bandaged the soldier and quickly swam towards Tang An'an.

  Chi Yanhuai on the other side glanced at Tang Anan and saw that she had already landed on the shore, so he went to help others.

  Tang An'an, who had already extended his hand to Chi Yanhuai, saw that Chi Yanhuai just glanced at her, looking slightly stunned. Before his hand could be retracted, it was caught by another warm palm.

  It's Lu Skykai.

  Lu Sikai followed Tang An'an's strength to get ashore. After he stood firm, he picked up Tang An'an and looked at him up and down, left and right.

  "Don't worry, I won't be hurt." Tang Anan patted Lu Skykai on the shoulder.

  Lu Sikai said seemingly unintentionally: "Have you forgotten that you were burned by a mutated firefly when you were a child? It's always good to be careful. After Lu Sikai checked, he made sure that Tang An was not injured and put him down. Lu Sikai nodded with satisfaction

  , "Yeah, no injuries. "

  Tang An'an looked stunned again. She has become more and more powerful over the years. Generally, nothing can hurt her, but for this reason, no one cares too much about whether she is injured or needs protection, because in other people's perception, she Very powerful.
-
  Most people have reached the shore, and only a few people were killed by the strange monsters in the water.

  The crowd sighed and discussed the strange things in the water.

  Chi Yanhuai naturally saw the scene of Lu Sikai hugging Tang An'an, and when Tang An'an was about to speak, Tang An'an was the first to say, "Brother Yanhuai, are you not injured?" Chi Yanhuai suppressed the discomfort in his heart

  , Said: "It's nothing serious, business is important."

  Tang Anan nodded, looked at the man aside, and said coldly: "Hurry up and lead the way."

  The man responded tremblingly: "Yes, yes." Obviously, what he had just experienced The bloody scene made him feel very uncomfortable. After all, he was only a third-level superpower user. He almost died in the face of these powerful water monsters.

  The man walked in front and led the way, followed closely by Tang Anan and his party. No one spoke, everyone was thinking about how to solve this crisis.

  "Those monsters come in groups. They appear to be strong but are actually extremely fragile." Tang Anan thought quickly, "As long as you find the weak points, you can defeat them easily. The main reason is that there are too many of them and ordinary people's attacks There will always be something left out."

  Tang An'an had a bold guess in his mind that they are all controlled by one thing, and this thing might be something that is easy for people to ignore...

  Tang An'an thought about it, and unknowingly reached his destination. It was here, and in the end it was Chen Ruolan who woke her up from her reverie.

  When Tang Anan came back to his senses, several people were already standing in front of him - contacting Tang Anan and their senior officials.

  Chi Yanhuai was negotiating with them, and Lu Sikai interjected a word or two from time to time.

  "Please help our base, please," said a middle-aged man among those people.

  "We'll do our best." Chi Yanhuai said something ambiguous.

  "It's not that we don't want to help on purpose. You've seen how difficult that water monster is." Lu Sikai spread his hands and continued: "Charge forward as if you don't care about your life. You won't be able to kill them all." At this time, Tang

  Anan He walked up and said, "Did you see anything suddenly appear when it happened?" "

  No." The middle-aged man replied, "Is there any way Miss Tang can solve it?" In the man's eyes, A glimmer of hope emerged.

  He is the one who most hopes that this incident can be resolved. It is not easy for him to reach such a high status in a base. If he changes to another place, he will definitely not be as comfortable as before.

  "I'm sorry, no." The reason why Tang An'an didn't confess was because he was afraid that if the matter didn't resolve after a while, these people would still blame themselves, which would really make them feel like they were being taken advantage of.

  The man's eyes darkened.

  Tang Anan retreated to his group of people.

  "An'an. Did you find anything?" Chi Yanhuai was the first to ask.

  "Well, I suspect... they are controlled by something."

  "Let me just say, no wonder they are rushing forward as if they are desperate." Lu Sikai suddenly realized.

  Chen Ruolan looked at Tang Anan with joy and a bit of pride, the look on her face seemed to say that Anan was great.

  "The problem now is that we must find that thing. If we can't find it, we can't imprison it." Tang Anan also followed Lu Skykai's example and spread his hands.

  "I, I've seen it." An inconspicuous, skinny boy standing in the corner stood up.

  Although the senior executives were disgusted by the boys who appeared here, they didn't say much because Tang Anan and the others were here. Only one of the women's face changed drastically.

  Tang Anan and the others all looked at the boy, who was so frightened that he took a few steps back.

  Upon seeing this, Chen Ruolan stepped forward to comfort the boy. When the boy was no longer so scared, she said, "Where did you see that thing? Do you remember its shape and appearance?" The boy swallowed, glanced around, and said

  : "Yes, I saw it in her room. It was a black ball." The boy pointed at the woman.

  The woman's face changed drastically, and she immediately rushed in front of the boy, raised her hand to hit him, and shouted, "Don't talk nonsense! How could I have such a thing! Don't even think about slandering me!" Chen Ruolan pulled the boy and

  said After retreating, Tang Anan also wrapped the woman with gold wire to stop her behavior.

  Tang Anan frowned and said: "She has mental problems and is contaminated. Brother Yanhuai, come and have a look." Chi Yanhuai walked over, checked the

  situation, and immediately used his superpower, and the woman He also passed out, "Her situation is a bit special. Not only was she contaminated, she also had some mental problems." "

  Ignore it for now, let's go to her room and have a look." Tang Anan motioned to the boy to lead the way.
-Walking
  through the winding corridor, they followed the boy's lead and arrived at a room. The room is neither big nor small, but it looks messy.

  "Look around, and don't contact them directly if you see them." Tang Anan instructed.

  Several people split up and quickly found him in this room. It was a completely black spherical object, only as big as a table tennis ball. Just looking at it seemed to be polluted.

  Chen Ruolan took out a box, and Tang Anan put the spherical object into the box with gold wire and sealed it.

  But Tang Anan frowned even more. Is it really that simple?

  There was a sudden scream in the distance, and the location was... the room they just came out of!

  The few people didn't hesitate and quickly ran to the room. What they saw was a mess. Most of the soldiers staying in the room were injured, not to mention the senior officials.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 170

  Chi Yanhuai pursed his lips when he saw this scene, and consciously stepped forward to heal their injuries. Lu Skyai also stepped forward to wake up a soldier and asked what happened here after they left.

  The soldier coughed weakly and said tremblingly: "Not long after you left, the unconscious woman suddenly woke up. Not only did her strength increase, but her speed and defense also increased, as if she was... in the water. Weird." At this point, the soldier had a frightened look on his face.

  Tang Anan looked around and asked: "Where did she run?"

  The soldier replied: "She ran downstairs."

  Tang Anan nodded thoughtfully, and Chi Yanhuai stood up after healing the last person. , shook suddenly, Tang An'an supported him in time, took a pill from the space and stuffed it into Chi Yanhuai, "Brother Yanhuai, are you okay?" "It's okay." Chi Yanhuai took the pill,

  but I felt much more comfortable after a while. He had used his powers too frequently just now, and concentrating for a long time made him feel a little unstable.

  Seeing Tang An'an's concern for Chi Yanhuai, Lu Sikai stepped forward and interrupted: "An'an, that girl is awake." Lu Sikai intervened between the two of them, and Tang Anan did not notice Lu Sikai's flash of emotion.

  The girl did wake up. When Tang Anan looked over, the girl was sitting on the ground rubbing her eyes, with confusion in her eyes as if she had just woken up.

  Has consciousness returned?

  "Little sister." Tang An'an squatted in front of the little girl and gave her a friendly smile, "Can you tell me how you brought that fish back?" The

  girl's expression was no longer confused. She lowered her head and thought for a moment before starting to tell. .

  That day, she was fishing in the river with other people as usual. When she caught the fish, she found that the fish looked too good to be a fish. She called others over to show them what kind of fish it was.

  Everyone shook their heads and said they had never seen such a fish before.

  "I've never seen this kind of fish. I think it's better to release this fish." "

  Yes, isn't there a saying that the more beautiful things are, the more dangerous they are, let alone this fish of unknown origin? "

  It won't be good if you take it back and harm others."

  The girl bit her lower lip and said, "I know." The girl looked at this fish that looked fake, hesitantly.

  Do you want to release it? It’s not like releasing animals. If you don’t want to release animals, you can’t release them!

  The people around her had dispersed to do their own thing. The girl looked at the fish and suddenly met its eyes. The girl's eyes were no longer clear, and she murmured: "Take me back... take me back..." The girl put the fish at the bottom of the basket and covered it with other fish. After returning home, the girl put the fish in the fish tank and looked at it no matter what happened.

  By this time, the water had begun to rise slowly.

  One day, when she went back after dinner, she found a bunch of people gathered in front of the fish tank. Someone saw the girl coming and shouted: "She's back!" Everyone

  looked at the girl, and someone spoke first: "It's you! If I hadn't brought that fish back, no one would have died! The water wouldn't have risen!" The

  girl's expression flickered, and she stared at the man with red eyes, "Impossible!" The girl pushed away the crowd and rushed to Next to the fish tank, the fish had disappeared, leaving only blood and debris on the ground.

  The girl's figure swayed and tears fell down. "How could it be possible...?" The girl lost consciousness completely.
-
  "That's it..." Before the girl could finish her words, she became dazed and her mind became unclear again. She murmured: "Take me back... Take me back..." Seeing this,

  Tang Anan slashed at the girl with a knife. , the girl fainted again, she gently laid the girl flat on the ground.

  "An'an, do you want to find out the location of the fish directly?" Lu Skykai asked.

  Tang An'an nodded, "Yes." A few seconds later, Tang An'an's golden thread spread to the entire base, and finally found the big fish in the laboratory, with an unknown woman lying next to it.

  Tang Anan took back the gold thread. "In the laboratory, let's go. If nothing else happens, it should be over soon." Tang Anan led everyone to the laboratory downstairs. Some of the strange things in the water had already disappeared.

  It seems that the black bead should be something like the core. The fish itself controls some, and the other part is controlled by the core.

  Tang Anan felt at ease, and they arrived at the laboratory as quickly as possible, fearing that another accident would occur. When they arrived at the laboratory, Tang Anan immediately controlled the gold wire to kill the fish.

  Chen Ruolan was visibly relieved, and she said: "It's really a near miss." The hanging stone in Chen Ruolan's heart also fell to the ground.

  "She's dead," said Chi Yanhuai, who stepped forward to check the woman's life and death.

  "As expected, after all, he is controlled by a spiritual animal. His sudden strength may have been borrowed from this fish." Tang Anan stretched and continued: "But that girl is an exception. She arrived. He didn't die in the end, he just lost consciousness, so the rest will be left to you."

  Chi Yanhuai couldn't deny it and immediately went outside to negotiate and handle the rest. The monsters in the water were running around without a leader, but the water still did not recede.

  "Ruolan, store that black bead, it might be useful in the future." Tang Anan said. The reason why the black beads were in the woman's room must be because she saw the beads when they were experimenting with fish, and she took them back with her after being fascinated by them.

  "Okay, I understand." Chen Ruolan responded and went out to help.

  Tang Anan yawned again, looked at Lu Skyi, and said, "Why didn't you go to help?"

  Lu Skyi's mouth curled up, "Isn't it because you are too sleepy? What if you fall asleep here? "He rubbed Tang Anan's head.

  Tang Anan glanced at him suspiciously, "Then what can you do here?"

  "I can give you a shoulder when you want to sleep." Lu Sikai squatted down in front of Tang Anan, "Come up, I will take you first Go back."

  Tang An'an hesitated for a moment, but still went up. She found a comfortable position on Lu Skykai's back and lay down. Tang An'an, who was already very sleepy, fell asleep after a while.

  Lu Sikai carried Tang Anan steadily towards the parking place.

  "An'an, you..." Lu Skykai shut up before he finished speaking. He glanced at Tang An'an and felt relieved. He was already asleep. It's good that he didn't hear.

  Chi Yanhuai, who was busy on the other side, looked at the scene and pursed his lips, but still went to help others. With the help of a few of them, the water receded quickly. Except for a few people who were dead and could not be saved, the others were not seriously injured. This was thanks to Chi Yanhuai's help.

  Tang Anan was placed in the passenger seat by Lu Skykai. He sat in the driver's seat and started the car without waiting for anyone else. There were enough cars parked, and he was not afraid that the remaining people would not be able to fit in. They got on the return car.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 953 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...
35.2K 1K 61
Let's learn korean together♡ In this era, communication plays a huge role in our lives. Therefore, learning languages provides to be really helpful...
22.6K 386 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
54.2K 1K 84
Lu Lu transmigrated into the book's cannon fodder female supporting role, and the group was the control group of the heroine. Wicked again, and final...