Sapphire's Journey

بواسطة SpecialGhost182

This is a story based on my Pokémon OC Sapphire. It takes place in the Alola Region back when Kukui and Guzma... المزيد

Arriving In Alola!
Receiving Popplio!
Trainers School & Meeting Kukui!
Hau'oli City & A Shopping Spree
Meeting Guzma!
The First Trial & A Friends Evolution!
A Day With Friends!
A New Friend & A Sparkling Evolution!
Sapphire's Ghostly Encounter!
Time For The Kahuna Battle!
The Journey To Akala Island!
Arriving At HeaHea City!
The Search For A New Partner!
Time for the Brooklet Hill Trial!

Moving Day!

12 0 0
بواسطة SpecialGhost182

"Sapphire, Sweetheart time to get up! We've got a busy day ahead of us." Sapphire's mother says as she gently shakes her daughter, trying to wake her. With a small and tired groan Sapphire would finally wake, her eyes slowly peeking open while her hair was an absolute mess.

"Hm? Time to finish packing already?" She questions, her voice still sounding tired. "Indeed it is dear, our flight to the Alola Region is in two hours, so let's get this finished alright?"

Sapphire would nod in understanding, her mom leaving the room to give her some privacy. Today was the day they would officially be moving from Kalos to Alola. She quickly dressed herself, reflecting on all the memories she had made as she finishes packing up her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Short Time Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapphire and her mother would now be waiting for their flight to be called as they sat in the Airport lobby. Her mother going through their check list one last time to be certain they had everything with them.

Once their flight was called they headed to the flight terminal, showing the workers their tickets. Once the tickets were checked they were given permission to board the plane.

Sapphire would make her way to her seat which was thankfully by a window. She loved having the window seat on a flight, gave her inspiration for when she felt like drawing. However for now she pulled out one of the books she brought with her and decided to read that during their long flight to the Alola region.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

543K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
134K 15.5K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
85.9K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...