AURA (Bakugo x reader)

بواسطة YA1717

Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her... المزيد

A/N
INFO( PLEASE READ!)
Chapter 1: Past
Chapter 2: Past(part 2)
Chapter 3: Past(last part)
Chapter 4: UA
Chapter 5: Porcupine
Chapter 6: Battle
Chapter 7: Nightmares
Chapter 8: Smile
Chapter 9: USJ
Chapter 10: Scared
EXPLANATION
Chapter 11: Thank you
Chapter 12: Training
Chapter 13: Sports Festival
Chapter 14: Sports festival 2
Chapter 15: Sports festival 3
Chapter 16: Sports festival 4 (last)
Chapter 17: Comfortable
Chapter 18: Interships?
Chapter 19: Study...
Chapter 20: Teamwork
Chapter 21: Words
Chapter 22: Eh
Chapter 23: Siji
Chapter 24: Shock
Chapter 25: Anytime
MHA MOVIE: Two Heroes/pt.1
MHA MOVIE: Two Heroes/pt.2
Chapter 26: Training Camp
Chapter 27: Ever again
<SPECIAL CHAPTER>
Chapter 28: Fault
A/n
Chapter 29: Hellhole
Chapter 30: Little Demon
Chapter 31: Truth
Chapter 32: Dream
Chapter 33: Hero license exam
Chapter 34: Hero license exam 2
Chapter 35: Sad
A/n
Chapter 36: Back to normal...?
Chapter 37: What did I do?
Chapter 38: Mom
Chapter 39: Out of control
Chapter 40: Pain
A/N
Chapter 41: License
Chapter 42: Here for you
Chapter 44: Crossed the line
Chapter 45: Fuck you
Chapter 46: Feelings
Chapter 47: School festival START!
Chapter 48: Both of you
Chapter 49: Trip
Chapter 50: Trip(part 2)
Chapter 51:Trip(last part)
Chapter 52: Like him
MHA MOVIE 2: Heroes rising /pt.1
MHA MOVIE 2: Heroes rising/pt.2
MHA MOVIE 2: Heroes rising/pt.3
Chapter 53: Not knowing
Chapter 54: Bad feeling
Chapter 55: Tragic
Chapter 56: Take her away
Chapter 57: Leaving
Chapter 58: Betrayed
Chapter 59: Emotions
Chapter 60: Drowning
Chapter 61: Peace
Chapter 62: New start
Chapter 63: Love? Or not?
Chapter 64: Love and war
Chapter 65: Devil
A/N <NEW COSTUME!!>
Chapter 66: Consciousness
Chapter 67: Mine
Q & A
Chapter 68: Good and bad days
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!
Chapter 69: Date
Chapter 70: Change
Chapter 71: A massive change
Chapter 72: Weaker
Chapter 73: Control
Chapter 74: Getting ready
Chapter 75: New Intern
Chapter 76: New Intern pt.2
Chapter 77: New Intern pt.3
Chapter 78: Fake/Real Love
A/N
Chapter 79: Dinner at the Todoroki's
Chapter 80: A good call
Chapter 81: Calm before the storm
Chapter 82: Mission
Chapter 83: Mission pt.2
Chapter 84: Mission pt.3
Chapter 85: Deja-vu
Chapter 86: Reverse
Chapter 87: Together
Chapter 88: Lasting
MHA MOVIE 3: World's Hero Mission/pt.1
MHA MOVIE 3: World's Hero Mission/ pt.2
MHA MOVIE 3: World's Hero Mission/pt.3
MHA MOVIE 3: World's Hero Mission/pt.4
Chapter 89: Hopes
Chapter 90: War
A/N
Chapter 91: War pt.2
Chapter 92: War pt.3
Chapter 93: Death
Chapter 94: Wish
A/n

Chapter 43: Hero intern

549 16 26
بواسطة YA1717

It was the second day of your hero interns with Hawks.

You, Bakugo, Tokoyami, and Siji your brother, was interning with him.

You had been teamed up with Tokoyami, and Siji and Bakugo had went with Hawks.

"Call us with the earbuds if something dangerous happens." Hawks had told you and Tokoyami before going.

You and the others had to look out for a case, about missing people.

A group of people went missing two days ago, and another crowd of people went missing yesterday. This morning, at 3:00am, another group of students went missing.

There wasn't full evidence of why they had gone missing, and the cops couldn't find anything else specifical.

But Hawks noticed something.

The place the peoples went missing were different places, but they were all dark alleyways.

Hawks had decided to take care of this case with his interning students: You and the other 3.
.

.

.

"How can a large group of people go missing altogether?" You asked, walking with Tokoyami.

"Maybe the person or people have a quirk that can capture groups of people?" Tokoyami said.
"Like Compress from the LOV?"

"But he can only trap one person in one marble. It could be a similar quirk maybe?"
You said.

"Hawks said that the people all went missing after they entered a dark alleyway. Why don't we look around in them?" You asked, and Tokoyami nodded.

"I can help you control dark shadow in the dark with my flames." You added, as he thanked you.

You both entered a dark alleyway.

It was evening, and the path was really dark.

You lit up small flames from your palms, making some light, brightening the path.

But then.. you both heard something.

"Didn't you hear something?" Tokoyami asked, and you nodded, while narrowing your eyes.

"*CREEECK...*"

A creeking sound was heard forward, and you lightened your flames brighter, to see what it is, more properly.

There was something... you couldn't say that it was a person. Something was squirming on it, and it looked like...

"Are they all people?!"
You shouted, as Tokoyami's eyes widened too.

(It looks like the hand demon from <Demonslayer> if you know, but instead of the hands wrapped around him, it would look like people stuck together(like the human meatball from the hero license exam).)

The creature was holding up a kid in the air, and opened it's mouth wide and swallowed him.

The creature then cackled like a maniac, and another human meatball was made around his body.

You and Tokoyami froze, eyes widened in shock.

But you both got a hold of yourselves, and you burned your flames in your hands brighter, as Tokoyami activated his dark shadow.

As soon as you did, the creature noticed you both, and turned to you.

It cackled again, and suddenly started to talk.

"What are you? Some wannabe heroes?" He cackled.
"You can't attack me, or you'll only hurt these people! You'll give no damage at me at all!" He shouted.

The people that had turned into some kind of meatball, attached all around the creature, was squirming.

"HeLp...! hElP uS pLeAsE..!" They shouted, gurgling.

"I can't use my Dark shadow..! It'll only hurt the people..!" Tokoyami shouted.

'I have to think of a way..!'
You thought.

You gritted your teeth and glared at the creature.

Only the people that were turned into meatball were shown around his body, and his main body was not shown.

But then, a swarm of rocks were shot from one of the human meatballs.

The meatball that had shot the rocks had turned into a rock, but soon changed back.

It looked like it was the person's quirk before he turned into a meatball.

From another human meatball, a lazer was shot.

"I can control all the people's quirk that I absorbed, what are you gonna do now?!" He cackled again.

'He should have his original main body, that controls them somewhere..!'
You thought, as you and Tokoyami dodged the attacks that were shot to you.

But then, the creature suddenly laughed again.
"I swallowed a group of people two days ago, again yesterday, and also today morning. The energy absorbing will end in 5 minutes."
He shouted, laughing uncontrollably.

"That means if you don't save them in 5 minutes, the people will all die! What are you going to do, you wannabe heroes?"

NAME:???
QUIRK: CAN SWALLOW PEOPLE AND TAKE AWAY THEIR ENERGY, BY ABSORBING THEM IN HIS BODY. THE SWALLOWED PEOPLE'S BODY WILL CHANGE INTO A MEATBALL KIND OF THING, AND WILL BE ATTACHED AROUND HIS BODY.
HE WILL BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE MEATBALLS(?)'S QUIRKS THAT ARE ATTACHED AROUND HIS BODY.

"We have to save the people before he absorbs them all!" You shouted, as another attack was shot at you both.

You and Tokoyami dodged backwards, but then, the guy jumped at you both, about to swallow you both.

But then, your eyes lit up, as you thought of a idea.

You pushed Tokoyami away, as the creature held you up, and swallowed you in one gulp.

"Y/N!" Tokoyami shouted.

"Hawks! Emergency! We need help here!" Tokoyami shouted at his earbuds, as he dodged the creature's attacks, as his attacks destroyed Tokoyami's earbuds.

He couldn't even use dark shadow now, because you weren't there to make light for him in the dark alleyway.

---

"Hawks! Emergency! We need help here!"

Hawks and Bakugo, Siji heard from their earbuds.

"Where are you?! Name the street location!"
Hawks narrowed his eyes, as he asked.

But Tokoyami's earbuds got destroyed by the creature.

"I can sense Y/n's aura using my quirk." Siji said, as he activated his quirk, and closed his eyes.

He then shot open his eyes, as he started to run.
"Follow me!"

"OI! RUN BEHIND ME!" Bakugo shouted at him, but followed behind him.

"You don't know their location, do you?" Siji said, as Bakugo grumbled.

.

.

.

Soon they arrived at the dark alleyway, as Tokoyami was damaged, and was being held up by the creature, about to get swallowed.

Hawks used his feathers, as he snatched Tokoyami away.

"Where's Y/n??" He asked, as he narrowed his eyes at the creature.

"And what the hell is that thing?!" Siji shouted.

"You can't attack him..! The things attached to him are all people! I think he's the one we were looking for..!" Tokoyami said.

"Where the hell is Headset?!" Bakugo asked.

"Y/n got swallowed by him... we have to save them all..!" Tokoyami shouted.
"He said that his quirk is absorbing the people, and he can use the people's quirks before the absorbing ends. If it ends, the people he swallowed will all get killed, and he'll get all the energy!"

"We can blast that thing away!" Bakugo shouted, as he made small sparks from his palms.

"Didn't you hear?! He said that they're all people. We have to think of another way." Hawks said.

"I don't think we have to."
Siji said, as he crossed his arms casually.

"Hah?! What the hell is that supposed to mean?! They're all gonna die in 5 minutes if we don't get him!"
Bakugo shouted at him.

"As I said before. I can sense Y/n's aura, and so can she. I found their location with that, don't you remember?" Siji said.

"What about it?!"

"I bet she's planning on something inside there." Siji grinned a little.
"So, Tokoyami, did you say that the person who gets swallowed will turn into a human meatball right away?"

"Yes...? We saw him swallow someone, and he turned into a human meatball around him right away." Tokoyami answered, confused of what Siji was talking about.

"Wait a second.." Siji said, and Hawks noticed, and put his feathers back in place.

"3.."

"2.."

"1."
Siji said a countdown, and as soon as he did, a ivory aurora was shot everywhere, surrounding the creature.

"What the-!" The creature shouted, as he suddenly coughed out blood.

The creature's body started to rumble, and then, the human meatballs were all shot out, and turned back to his/hers original body.

Siji and Hawks and Tokoyami, Bakugo caught the falling people.

Pitch black flames, and you, and a man was there the place where the giant creature was.

A ivory aura was circling you, as pitch black flames surrounded.

You were holding up a man with yellow eyes from his collar.

He was coughing out blood, and was trembling.

"But...how...?! I swallowed you...!" He shouted.

"If your main body that controls all of them, isn't shown outside, that means it's hiding in the inside." You said, glaring at him.

You held him up with your telekenisis, as you choked him.

Soon, the cops arrived and took the man to prison.

It turned out that he was actually swallowed the people that were missing, and the missing people were now all safe and sound.

---

"I guess I'm the one who actually solved the case." You said to Hawks.

"Yeah, it was a good choice of bringing you into my intern!" He grinned.

"We'll I'm going out of your intern if someone else gives me a chance to enter theirs." You groaned.

"Oi, Chicken Wings! I'm going with Headset next time, so I can beat up some villain's ass!" Bakugo shouted, still pissed that he couldn't do much anything today too.

"Chicken wings?? Y/n calls me with that nickname, and now you're calling me that too??" Hawks made a hurt face.
"And from next time, we will all be working together, and not split up."

.

.

.

"Y/n." Tokoyami called you, when you three arrived at the dorms.

"Hm?"

"I want to apologize about today.. I couldn't save you or anyone, because I couldn't control Dark shadow without light." He said.

"It's fine, anybody has their weakness, I'm sure you'll do way better than today, at tomorrow's mission!" You encouraged him.

"That won't happen, because I'll take care of everything before you two even get a chance to do anything!" Bakugo shouted, crossing his arms.

"Sure, good luck with that, Lord Explosion Murder Sir." You smirked, as you mocked him.

"WHY YOU LITTLE!" Bakugo shouted, as he chased after you.

Like that, your second day of your hero intern ended.

.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

41.1K 969 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...
12.9K 357 42
Y/n Akane. A girl who lost the only family she believed she had at the mere age of 7 wanted nothing more than to follow in her mother's footsteps and...
96.6K 3.4K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...