Stronger

By carolinavanity

{Book 3} With the help of my new family and friends I knew things would be easy planning mine and Nicks weddi... More

Before you read...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 24

118 3 0
By carolinavanity

Valerie's POV

What.

I looked down at the text Estefania just sent all everyone in our group message in disbelief.

"Did you read that!" Laura says hitting my arm as she reached me in excitement

"Yes!" I laugh "How crazy is that?"

"Very, oh my god im so happy for her!"

All I could do was smile, and be slightly jealous of how fast things were happening for Estefania. How did she manage to get a promise ring without even having sex yet? I was surprised since that was on something Zach and I didn't wait to do. Don't get me wrong I love that boy and wouldn't think twice about doing what we did so soon but he has never ever shown a sign of commitment towards me. How could Laura be so happy also? Her and Estefania shared the same anniversary-.

"Val" I heard Zach say into my ear "present time"

Looking at the clock I noticed it was barely ten.

"Isn't it too early?"

"Never too early for presents" he smiled

Zach grabs my hand and Laura smirks before walking back to Cameron's side. We begin to walk towards the patio door but not before Zach grabs a throw with his free hand and gives it to me.

"It's cold out"

Outside I'm surprised to see that there was Christmas lights all set up around the little space we had. I sat down on a bench while Zach messes with his guitar; I wonder when he snuck that thing in. Ugh, he was right about it being nippy out here so I covered myself a bit but not completely to show off my cute couture dress.

"It took me a while to figure out what I was going to give you" he blushed as he sat next to me

"You don't have to get me a thing" I assured him

"Don't be modest, every girl expects a gift from her boyfriend; especially on Christmas"

"Maybe..." I giggle

"Good girl, so I thought why not give you something I know how to do well"

With a last tuning his hands begin to move on the guitar.

"There's a shop down the street where they sell plastic rings for a quarter a piece I swear it,

Yeah I know that it's cheap not like gold in your dreams but I hope that you'll still wear it.

Yeah the ink may stain my skin and my jeans may all be ripped

I'm not perfect but I swear I'm perfect for you

He looks me right in the eyes as he says that and I get lost in his beautiful song.

And there's no guarantee that this will be easy

It's not a miracle you need believe me

Yeah I'm no angel, I'm just me

But will love you endlessly

Wings aren't what you need

You need me

There's a house on a hill with a view of the town and I know how you adore it

So I'll work every day through the sun and the rain until I can afford it

Yeah your friends may think I'm crazy cuz they can only see,

I'm not perfect but I swear I'm perfect for you.."

With another chorus the song ends and Zach has a smile playing on his lips.

"Thank you" I tell him giving him a kiss

"And that's not it"

"There's more? The song was perfect enough-"

"It's not from me" he adds "it's from my mom"

"Your mom?" I gasp

"Yes, not here open it. She hopes you love it."

He hands a bag to me that must have been hidden behind his back because I never saw it. It was small and inside was a small blue box with a red bow. Tiffany's again.

"To match the earrings I got you" he smiled

I pulled out a starfish necklace from the box as beautiful as the earrings he had given me not to long ago.

"Zach this is perfect, I can't believe this."

"You can thank her for it tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes, everyone is dying to meet you"

"I can't wait" I smile

"We should go back inside..." he says covering me up "you look cold"

"You could warm me up" I say suggestively

He looks around a bit before leaning in closer to me; he doesn't kiss me at first and instead looks at me like he's studying my face. I put my hand on his face to pull him towards me and he chuckles leaning in to kiss my neck softly until he found my lips.

"Estefania and Taylor just got here!" Mikey interrupts us

We both pull away red as can be and he laughs to himself.

"Umm we're coming" I say standing up

He races back in and I remove the throw that was covering me, I needed some air.

"Shall we?" Zach asks

"We shall" I laugh taking his arm

---

Zach's POV

All my hard work paid off and I was so happy Valerie was speechless when she heard "Endlessly". Walking back inside she held on to my mom's present closely before going off to her room to put it away. While she did that I took the time to chat a bit with Ethan, and Cameron.

"Hey guys" I say walking up to them

"Yo, so did Valerie like her gift?" Cam asked me

"Yeah she loved both mine and my mom's. How about Laura?"

"Haven't gave it to her yet, we're waiting till midnight unlike you and Taylor."

As soon as Cam mentions Taylors name Ethan suddenly begins to pay attention to our conversation.

"What did he get her?" he asks curiously

"She's wearing the gift right now"

I turn to look for the couple and see them under the mistletoe as Taylor tries to steal a kiss from her. At first I didn't notice it but when she raises her left hand to push him away the ring shines brightly.

"What the hell is that.."

"A promise ring..." Cameron says stepping back

Ethan then leaves our side, walks over to Laura getting in her face. Cameron hesitates but goes over to them pushing Ethan away from Laura. I wish I knew what was going but when I tried getting over to them Valerie returns.

"What's going on?" she asks worried

"Not sure, stay here."

Ethan had already moved on from Cameron and Laura and went to Estefania.

"Let me go!" she yells

Somehow he had pulled her out of her and Taylors embrace and started walking towards the entrance so I did what I could to stop them and stood in front of the door.

"You can't do this to me! I still love you" he yells at her pausing before me

"We are nothing, do you hear me NOTHING"

"But we could fix this, just leave him and come with me" Ethan says pulling her close to him

Taylor comes out of nowhere and pulls Estefania back to his side managing to punch him also.

"Don't you dare touch her again!" Taylor says trying to hit him again but Laura gets in between them

"Taylor stop!" she cries

Valerie somehow ends up behind me and I can feel her shaking.

"It's okay" I tell her

Meanwhile Ethan is on the floor laughing?

"You think he's going to make you happy? You'll never be happy!" he says with a sinister smile

"Ethan shut up" Laura says crying

"And you think you're my happiness!" Estefania cries

"Of course I am babe"

Taylor pushes forward trying to hit him again and I intervene this time.

"You ruined my life!" she added

"You loved my brother, what are you saying?" Laura asked

"You think he's a great guy but you don't know what he did to me" she says turning away

"What did you do Ethan?" Laura asks hitting her brother "Look at me!"

For once Ethan didn't say a thing and looked at Estefania intensely.

"TELL HER ETHAN, TELL HER THAT YOU TRIED TO RAPE ME"

What happened next none of us saw coming. There was no way I could hold Taylor back anymore.

~~~

HOLY SHIT

lol such a beautiful start and a horrible ending hahahah anyways sorry its short again but shits getting real and im starting to update more for all the time i was gone.

oh and as much as id love to say i came up with that song zach sang i didnt. womp. its a beautiful song by the cab called "endlessly" check it out on the side.

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 51 12
Perrie never expected to feel so much after agreeing to go on tour with her girlfriend. (Definitely partially inspired by @pesysgirl story Sugar,Bab...
263 17 7
Short book of moments in Maldonado-Grassi family that show the (shocker) unexpected reaction Started as one-shot in first half of 2022, then I republ...
762 18 9
INTRO BOOK ONLY! Cameron Quiseng from the band Allstar Weekend is a carefree childish lovable person that you can't possibly stay mad at ever! He gre...
27.8K 677 31
**book three in the peace series** Having three kids is hard work, but when you are A-list celebrities as well it's even harder. When you combine y...