Still MY Wife

By asmyhope

You started banging on the door, screaming, "HELP SOMEBODY! PLEASE!" He held your body in his arms, slowly co... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
FO R T Y S IX
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E

T W E N T Y S I X

150 8 4
By asmyhope

Rain started pouring vigorously. The loud thunder was getting louder with each turn. You were walking back and forth in your room, scratching your neck.

"Where is he?", your heart was beating loudly, for him. You went towards the door and knocked twice to call the guard.

"Excuse me! Where is he? Is he okay? Please give me any information."

"Mam we'll tell you as soon as we get the orders. Right now I'm afraid there's no such information I can provide you. I'm really sorry."

"Ah- Anything? Just tell me he's at least alive?", one last try.

"Mam..."

"Just this once..."

"Oh god- Okay. Jimin sir is alive, well. We can't tell you any bit more."

You let out the breath you didn't knew you were holding.

"Thank you. Thank god!"

You sat down at the corner of your bed and closed your eyes, tears escaping through it.

"I fucking hate you so much Jimin and always wanted to see you dead. But now that I actually saw it, no. Just no. I am not strong enough to take someone's life or wish for it. And I hate myself for that. I don't know if this is my profession, kindness or...or fear. But I know you can change. You need help, a help to fight against whatever holding you within itself. Please come back, please Jimin, please..."

Hoseok-

Hoseok, Minji and his mom were eating dinner on the table. The atmosphere was quite silent. Just the clutter of crockery can be heard.

"Mom."

"Yes Hobi?"

"I... I think you should go back home now. Dad is also alone there and I'm recovering too."

"What happened?", Hoseok's unusual demand shocked her.

"Nothing happened Mom. It's just that I thi-"

"Hobi I'm not going anywhere. I talked to your dad and he's okay. No, I can't leave you both here Hobi. Do you think I'm a bad guardian to Minji? Just because she's not your daughter-"

"MOM!", he threw the fork in his hand on the ground and looked at her furiously. He was fed up.

"Dad?..."

"Minji go and eat in your room.", she got up without asking.

"You wanna know the truth? Okay! I am so fucking fed up of how you treat my Minji."

"Hoseok I've raised kids too! And is she even yours?"

"THAT! THAT'S THE PROBLEM! I know you raised kids too. And that's why I don't want you to raise my daughter, yes my own daughter. Don't get me started on this topic now. If Y/n was here-"

"Okay! Now I see it. You're choosing your dead wife over your mother? I would have never approved this wedding if I knew that witch will make you like this."

"You cannot talk like that about my wife.", he shouted.

Tears appeared in her eyes. She got up from her chair.

"Y-You want me to go? Okay I will. But don't forget I love you the most. One day you'll come back to me Hobi."

"Where was this mother of yours when I was about to end my life mom? Remember, in high school? Where was this mother in the past?", he teared up.
Hoseok got up from his chair and walked over to his bedroom, shutting the door close hardly. He leaned over the door and closed his eyes.

"Sorry mom. But I won't let Minji go through what I've been through. And after what you've done to Y/n? No."

"Dad?", a shaken familiar voice ringed his ears. He didn't realised Minji was there in his room. She was scared. The food was as it is. She ate nothing.
Hoseok went to her and sat in front of her. He picked up the plate and looked at her with a smile.

"You didn't ate?"

"Why were you shouting at grandma?", she got up on the bed and hugged him tightly. He realised his mistake. From doing that for her to hurting her because of that. He puts the plate on table and hugged her back. He kissed her cheeks and said, "I'm so sorry for that."

"Was it because of your medicine.", she asked unknowingly.

He laughed at her silly question.

"Maybe yes.", sometimes being silly is the smartest thing we can do.

"Wanna go get burgers?", he knew she'll never refuse.

She let go of him and started jumping on the bed with extreme excitement. The sudden uplift in her mood made Hoseok smile from ear to ear.

"Okay, okay but let me change first.", he got up and walked towards the bathroom.

"But dad..."

"Yeah?", he looked back.

"It's raining so much. We have a car not a boat."

"Don't worry about that girl. You don't know me.", he winked.

Hoseok went inside the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. His bruises were still very visible. It was clear he wasn't in the state to go outside. He took a look at his leg. It wasn't properly healed, he still needed support to walk. It was painful to even take a step but seeing his family break apart was much more disastrous.

"I am sorry Y/n. I'll take care of all of us. I'm coming soon. Just wait for me and don't do anything silly. I can't wait more. I have to get up and face it no matter I die or live."

He just wanted the best. Best of both worlds for his whole world. The tears in her eyes drown him, the rage in her voice burns him. The sadness in her bent lips strangles him. You not being there was already much to go through for that innocent child. She's not a burden but a victim of Jimin's disgraceful deeds. And now a symbol of your love too, along with Yoongi and Lily. You both are together just because of her. Minji must not suffer.

Y/n-

It's been three hours since the incident. The clock was showing twelve at night. The pendulum was ticking back and forth creating a sound which anyone would be creeped to hear. With the rain, the dark sky, every moment was much longer than it actually is.
You were lying on your bed on your stomach, using your hands and a support for your head.

A sudden knock on the door woke you up from the bed.

"Mam? You there?"

"Is he b-back?"

"...No mam."

Again, nothing. No news.

"Please Jimin, you don't need to fight the shit out of anyone in that place."

Another knock was heard.

"I told you I'm okay."

"Mam, Jimin sir is here."

Your heart just dropped. You went towards the door and pushed it. It fortunately opened.

"W-Where's he? Is he... Alive?"

Please say yes.

"Yes mam but I don't think you-"

You ran ignoring his words. You could not hold yourself anymore. Every second was like an hour. You prepared yourself to see the worst, just like any normal women who's never seen this side of people. A side where everyone is hungry for lives, money, fame and can go to any limits. A side which is hidden from our eyes.
As you were running down the stairs, your feet started to tremble in fear. He still wasn't inside the house but in the car. You ran and ran, and ran.

You reached the big, main door and pushed it open. The water droplets splashed vigorously on your body but it didn't made you stop. You walked three steps down out of five and finally saw Jimin.

He was well, not sure much but was able to stand wet in the pouring rain. His stab wound grew more staining his clothes more. His lips were busted. Hands, shaking and stained with blood, not sure his or someone other's. His eyes met yours. He smiled seeing you safe.

You took two more steps to get your feet on the ground. Moving closer to one another step by step, your eyes got filled with tears.

Don't cry Y/n. Not for him.
He's alive, you're good with it and that's it.

You both came closer. His smile lit up a hundred times, forgetting all of the pain after seeing you we'll and good. He cupped your face but you backed off.

"Glad to see you alive, Jimin.", you tried to sound cold.

"You were worried for me?"

"You were stabbed. They were shooting at us. Anyone would be worried."

"The way you yelled my name to get me inside, the way you ran here, in the pouring rain. That's not anyone would be worried kind of worry Y/n.", his eyes shimmered as he spoke.

"Whatever suits you."

You turned back but he grabbed your hands and pulled you in his embrace, tightly. You tried to get away. You hated making him feel happy. He's alive and that's all you wanted. His happiness isn't something you wished for, especially not the happiness he get from you.

"Just let me. Please Y/n.", he begged.

"Get the treatment Jimin."

His grip became stronger but remained soft.

"Please...", he whispered in a heavy and shaken voice.

Guess I have no choice.

You eased yourself. You both were standing under the raindrops. You were in his embrace, uncomfortably but he felt warm. He himself was shivering, felt tired. He wasn't happy because he was with you, he was happy because you were with him, safely. You could feel his heart beating a bit slower than before. The moment he was protecting you and the moment now, his heartbeat, body felt much at ease.

"Look, I told you, I'll keep you safe."

"Thank you for saving me.", you said.

"No Y/n, I saved myself. My life depends on your. I saved myself here."

There we go again....

"Can you please hug me back?"

"Ah- Isn't being this close to me enough?", you hated his unusual demand.

"No. Please Y/n, I need you."

"And I literally am here Jimin. You don't need me."

"I love you."
He grabbed your hands and crossed it over his waist. For some reason, you let him do it. Out of fear, out of sympathy, you let him. The moment you hugged him back, you could feel how pleased he was, like never before. His teardrops feel on your shoulder. You could still feel them despite the rain. He kept caressing your hair with his wrinkled fingers. His body was so tired but he refuse to let you go.

Why is this human so obsessed with me?
He really is so full of himself, trying to show how strong of a man he is.
Will he leave me now?
Bro I'm glad you're alive but shouldn't you try to not die first instead of clinging onto me?

"Jimin."

"Hm?"

"Who were they?"

Author-

Jimin and his obsession!

Y/n is literally TOO kind to be his well wisher but again, she can't forget humanity.
It's maybe the last time Hobi is with Minji 🤧

Take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.7K 18
Now that Y/N and Yoongi are together, is their ending like they expected? Years fly by and new players go on and off the stage as you get them ready...
191K 6.9K 38
'who do you think you are huh? ' 'Jimin...I was-' 'shut up your f*cking mouth . Don't interfere in my matters'. 'l am sorry y/n ah. I was in a bad m...
61.2K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
610K 17.8K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...