HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

By Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... More

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~20

548 38 21
By Writers_079

~{I am not stubborn; you have started distrusting me? Yn's first mistake was punished by her warm appa and that movement caused him the first pain: CHAPTER:~3}~

~[FLASHBACK TO WHEN JK FIRST TIMES SPANKED YN AS PUNISHMENT]~

"Yn! I refused, right? So why did you do it?" JK shouted at the little girl, who was 7 years old, "Answer me!" Being afraid of JK's scream, the little girl replied, "Dada, please forgive m--me!" He said in a harsh voice, "Should I forgive you?" He asked while moking.

"Dada, I will n--not do it again," she said, crying in a pained voice, because for the first time, JK is scolding her so angrily. "I know that very well; don't tell me, and now come here" he continued sternly, gesturing with his hand, calling her "come here". He grabs Yn's tiny hand, gently pulls her towards him, and asks in a stern voice, "What did I tell you? I want to hear it from you, so repeat it for me," he said while letting go of her hands.

She cries loudly and says, "Sorry, da-dada." JK takes a deep breath to calm his anger and says a little harshly, "I remember very well that wasn't; I didn't say that. So think again a little harder and tell me what I told you."

She cries and says, "You told me not to t--touch the chocolates."

JK asked in a coldly stern voice, "Okay, and when I asked you nicely for the first time, what did you tell me at that time?"
She said in an apologetic voice, "Sorry, dada, I lied at that t--time." Giving a compliment on that, he said more strictly, "Why not? You definitely did that, and your appa already knows that, so tell me exactly what you said."

"I told you I wouldn't secretly e--eat chocolate from you." She speaks in a broken voice, crying out of fear.

"You already know the reason why I refused you chocolate. Isn't it?" She nods her head apprehensively. He said in a soft yelling but stern voice, "Don't move your head; answer with your mouth; haven't I told you this before?"

While crying and sobbing, she said in a cracked voice, "Yes, you told me, dada, please don't ye--yell at me; I'm sorry." He said sternly, "Come here; I will give you something so that you will not do this again." She shakes her head no in fear, then he moves towards her at her level a little bit angrily, turns her towards her back, holding both teeny hands, and gives her "two smacks" on her buttocks with his right palm.

He didn't hit her very hard, but it was enough to make her cry in pain. Before he goes to give her another smack, Little Yn sits on the ground on her buttocks so that her father does not hit her again. And she started crying loudly in pain, making her father realize that she did not like all this.

JK said it angrily. "If you do anything like this again, I will spank you really well." "Do you understand?" he said while adding further lines. "Dada! Yeah," she replies while crying.

After a while, he gives attention to Yn because she is crying badly and her pain has increased beyond limits because of his ignorance. Now, after some time, she is sleeping, and the doorbell rings, so he puts her to sleep in a comfortable place and moves towards the main door of the house.

He opens the door, and seeing Jin standing there, he says softly yet sadly, "Jin Hyung, please come inside." Jin asked attentively, "Were you crying?" "No, brother, like that--" Jin asked sternly. "Tell me the truth."

He cries while hugging him, and JK says, "Yes, because I hit her." Jin gets confused and asks softly, "Hit whom?" He sobbed and said, "I hit my sweetie." He said incredulously, "What? But why? First, stop crying and tell me calmly." After some time, he tells Jin everything in detail, point by point, and after about an hour, he stops crying and calms down in front of Jin.

~[SUNDAY AT 11 AM THE NEXT DAY]~

Yn asks JK for chocolate as usual, but as she has a cavity in her teeth, the doctor has strictly forbidden him to give it to her, so like yesterday, he refuses to give it. But this time he warns, "Don't eat today while hiding it like yesterday." Yn lowers her head in sadness, which makes Jk feel that she is sad, so he says gently, "You can eat later when the cavity in your teeth gets cured or better." She nods yes. "It's just a matter of a few days; later, I will bring you lots of your favorite chocolates, okay?" he said, making her happy.

Yn replied happily, "Okay, but give me a little..." "No, sweetie, not now, but later," he softly said, interrupting the conversation lightly. Yn reluctantly says, sadly, "Ok, Dada," and leaves Jk alone to do his chores. Jk doesn't pay much attention because he knows she is a little girl, and after a while, she forgets about chocolate while playing.

Yn searches for her chocolate everywhere, but she is not able to find it because Jk had hidden it somewhere, so she was also determined to eat chocolate today, and she has to eat it. Her little childish mind wants only a little bit of chocolate; she's okay with it, but she wants it. So an idea came to her mind, and even if she had to take the risk, she would do it secretly with her father.

Yn sneaks into Jk's room and slowly takes out the cupboard chains of keys from under the pillow of the bed. She looks around nervously to see if JK is there or not. But no one was visible then. She opens the lock of the cupboard slowly with the key without making any sound, but her height is not enough to reach the thing she wants, so there was a tool in the room, and she brought it slowly towards the cupboard.

She tries to open the main locker of the cupboard with the same chain of keys, but it does not open. After fiddling with some struggle, the lock for a while opens, and she takes out 5000₩.

She keeps that "won" in the palm of her little right hand, and holding the key chain lightly in her right hand, she tries to get down, but due to her feet slipping, she falls to the ground. Thankfully, there was a soft carpet placed under the stone, so she does not get hurt much. But the injury was enough to make her cry in pain, so she started crying softly while trying not to raise her voice, and her appa should not know.

JK was busy with his work, but he ran quickly into the room because of the loud sound of someone falling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

~ Thanks for your support and reading this story.

How was the chapter? Let me know in the comments section. I hope you will stay connected with my story until the next chapter or upcoming chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2.7K 28
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 { 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤 & 𝐕𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 } 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧...
168K 11.1K 38
𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 🐻🐰❤️
8.5K 312 11
Taehyung being a strict father and brother to his little babies.
321K 9.5K 52
[FAMILY FRIENDLY💜] TAE X READER You can watch from 49 if you want other trope🫴🏼 So he's your professor and he's quite strict and cold.Yn on the ot...