Toxic For Me

By RenaShine

MATURE CONTENT Contains INTIMACY (uncensored) | VIOLENCE | DRUGS | Mention of different KINKS Some violent s... More

Sneak Peeks for a Tease!
Chapter 01: Coincidence?
Chapter 02: Our First Encounter
Chapter 03: Reunited by Destiny
Chapter 04: Crossing Paths Again?
Chapter 05: You've Got a Message!
Chapter 06: A Car Ride To His Heart
Chapter 07: Deal Gone Wrong
Chapter 08: Love You or Hate You?
Chapter 09: You?
Chapter 10: There It Goes Again; Fate
Chapter 11: We Drift Apart The More Fate Brings Us Together
Chapter 12: Gone Forever
Chapter 13: Let's Go Home, Love
Chapter 14: Gifts And Presents
Chapter 15: Shush!
Chapter 16: A House By The Beach
Chapter 17: I'm Your Home
Chapter 18 : Fun With Kinks
Chapter 20: Trap
Chapter 21: Who Asked You To?
Chapter 22: Connected Pasts
Chapter 23: Take Care
Chapter 24: Delivering The Envelopes
Chapter 25: The Flu
Chapter 26: Happy Reunion
Chapter 27: The Day We Become One
Chapter 28: Dress or Mistress?
Chapter 29: Family Ties
Chapter 30: Choice is Yours
Chapter 31: Tough Decisions
Chapter 32: The Bidding
Chapter 33: Old Is Gold
Chapter 34: Jealousy
Chapter 35: Heartbreaks
Chapter 36: You're The One For Me
Chapter 37: Return of Something Evil
Chapter 38: Enough is enough
Chapter 39: Missed me?
Chapter 40: Execution
Chapter 41: Long Time No See
Chapter 42: All's well that ends well, right?
Chapter 43: If I die, Love Again
Chapter 44: "Pre-" Wedding Honeymoon
Chapter 45: Everyone Loves a Happy Ending
Author's note

Chapter 19: Princess Day

4 1 0
By RenaShine

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. You said you're going to treat me like a princess. Forgot what you did last night?"

"I do that all the time, though..."

"What did you say?" Lavender snapped, facing Tristen. "How'd you like to spend your princess day?" He immediately rephrased, feeling a chill down his spine. That was something new for him.

The look in Lavender's eyes was chilling; as if someone was looking at him the same way he did with other people.

He was scared of her.

Lavender quickly loosened her stress lines on her face, linking an arm with his. "I have so many things to do. I want to go to the amusement park with you, then we can go sit by the lake, and then try some new cafés, play arcade, or we can even try go karting. Oh, not to forget the new spa that's opened right beside the small baseball turf... Oh my god we could even try baseball! They have these arrangements where they've placed nets in rows for many people to play at once and the machine shoots a ball and we swing the bat and-"

"How about we go in order? You know, we have many days to try them all." Tristen said nervously, scratching his neck.

Tristen and Lavender were sitting by the water fountain at the city centre, peacefully eating their softy ice creams. He did not want to offend Lavender, given that she had demanded her princess day after an intense love session.

It meant that Lavender could get mad at Tristen and he could do nothing about it. Not that he could do anything other times, though.

"You're right. Let's leave amusement park for some other time. But then, what do we do?" She sighed, clinging onto his arm as she dropped her entire weight on his side, resting her cheek on his bicep. "I'll take you somewhere." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Really! Oh my god, I love it when you give me surprises!" She squealed, looking up at him. "Come on." He stood up, throwing the tissue paper of the ice cream into the bin nearby. Lavender did the same and happily hopped her way towards him, grabbing his hand which he held out for her.

"Ma'm." He smiled, bending a little as he opened the car door for her, motioning her to sit first. "I can't wait!" She happily said. "Me too." He smirked, closing the door.

"ROCK CLIMBING?" Lavender stared at the wall with protruding rock like features. "Yep." Tristen said, standing behind her with his hands on his hips; following her gaze. "Tristen! I wanted a princess day. Not a body work out day!" Lavender whined, spinning around to face him as she stomped her foot like a brat.

"It's fun. You're saying that because you've never tried it. Come on, I'll show you how to do it." He playfully patted her butt while she stood angrily with her arms folded.

They both changed into the outfits provided by the staff, wearing comfortable shirts and pants along with safety gear. "First, you secure this hook into your belt." He pulled her closer by slinging his finger under her belt near her chest. He passed the hook through the loop, holding her shoulder with the other hand. "Then, you lock the hook so that it won't come off." He squeezed the hook so that it locked itself. "No matter how hard you pull." Tristen smirked, pulling Lavender by the rope with a jerk.

"Tristen!" She scolded. "And then, you climb." He spun her around, ignoring her threat. "It's so high! How am I supposed to- Ah! Let me down!" Lavender squealed, as Tristen lifted her off the feet and forced her up, making her hold the fake rocks. He pushed her up by the butt before patting it.

"Good luck." He smirked, dusting his hands together as he secured his belt on another rope. "TRISTEN! I SWEAR TO GOD-" Lavender looked beside her to find him nowhere. She raised her head to find her already working his way to the top.

"How'd he even get there so fast? No wonder he has no problems climbing my balconies." She rolled her eyes. "Wait for me!" She yelled, as Tristen motioned her to climb faster. Lavender positioned her body and locomoted in questionable ways while she tried to climb up to him; all while Tristen laughed his head off from the top.

He had never laughed out that loud in his entire life. He ran his fingers through his sweaty hair, holding the rope with a hand while keeping his feet still on the small rocks. "I... can't..." Lavender whined, just a little lower than him. "Give me your hand." He smiled, genuinely, holding out his hand. The moment she held him, she was pulled up by a jerk; too strong for someone pulling with just one hand. Soon, she was in his embrace; his hand around her waist while her fingers grabbed onto his shirt.

Damn he's strong, she flustered. "You did great. Good girl." Tristen smiled, praising her efforts. Lavender smiled as a natural reaction. Though she was still panting, she felt appreciated for trying out something new. "But, how do we get down?" She asked, gazing innocently in his eyes. "We let go." He smiled. "WHAT?" Lavender spat.

"It's safe. Just jump off." He said, too casually. "No way. You get me down or I'm not moving." She pouted. "Alright." He smirked, naughtily. "Wait, why're you looking at me that way? Tristen if you even think of pushin- TRISTEN DAMN YOU!" Lavender screeched as Tristen pushed her back; her voice fading all the way down as she was suspended down on the mattress gently by the safety rope. He knew he was so dead, but he had his ways to turn things the other way around.

He jumped off himself and soon reached the floor where Lavender was looking at him with angry eyes. "What?" Tristen grinned. "Why'd you do that?" She pouted angrily. "It was fun, though, wasn't it?" He placed his palm on her head, caressing it. Lavender melted on the contact, forgetting how she was mad at him. "Let's hit that spa of yours?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah." She smiled. After changing into their original clothes, Lavender and Tristen were off to the spa that she had been dying to visit. It was an eco-spa; it was surrounded by nature and nothing else. Not a bit of pollution, nowhere. The aromatic scent of various body care products soothed their nostrils as they stood at the entrance. "Now I understand why you ladies love these places." Tristen scoffed, holding her hand.

"Oh, there's more than just the aroma, trust me." Lavender scoffed. They both went inside where the receiver greeted them warmly, as a part of his job. "Welcome to our spa ma'm, and sir." The receptionist greeted. "How'd you like your spa done? We have sections for men, women, and mixed." She explained.

"Mixed. We're together." Tristen replied before Lavender could open her mouth. "Definitely! Please follow." The girl said, leading them towards the section where both men and women could get their massages and other treatments done. "Luckily, you both have this place to yourself for the next one and a half hour. Our booked clients won't show up until then. You both may take a bath in the hot spring pool and our experts will let you know when it's time." The girl laughed, hinting them. There was a huge, pool filled with hot water that was steaming up the room. The room had real plants inside along with various scented candles and wall paintings.

"Amazing." Tristen smirked, looking at Lavender the moment the guide took her leave. "We're here to relax! Do not start with one of your fantasies." Lavender blushed. "I didn't say anything." He bit his lip. "God, Tristen, look at you." She quickly spun around in shyness. "Let's not waste time then." Tristen said, removing his shirt. "You can't be serious!" Lavender turned back, to find him already removing his pants. "Why not? Isn't it why we're here? To relax?" He smirked, stepping into the pool.

Lavender rolled her eyes before undoing her dress, letting it fall down. She stepped out of it and right into the pool, sitting beside Tristen. "I love this." He sighed, resting his head back on the marble lining. "Told you." Lavender said proudly, doing the same, but instead she rested her head on his shoulder. His hand touched the bottom of her spine, tracing it up to her neck. He rested his arm behind her neck for her to lay her head on.

Some time passed by.

"I love this day." Lavender sighed, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'd do this everyday, princess. You don't need a reason for princess day." Tristen smiled, his voice generating from deep inside the chest. "Oh, Tristen. You're really someone I'd die for." She gently whimpered.

"These words sound so good when they come from your mouth, Lav." He pressed his lips onto hers, his hand submerging below the water and on her thigh. Lavender had no chance to speak because he did not give it to her. He went for her neck, kissing it, nibbling it, and sucking on it until she moaned out clearly.

"T-The staff's going to be here!" She insisted, putting her palms on his shoulder blades. "Then I'm gonna have to pay them less." He replied, making her smile wider. He made out with her having no care of who would barge in on them.

"W-We can do it later tonight! The way you like." Lavender tried to convince him, as she pulled back panting. He gave her a deep look, from her lips to her chest partially submerged under the water, down to her body and back to her eyes. "Okay." He smiled, some naughty intentions crowding his mind. "I can literally see through your face! What did you just imagine?" Lavender giggled.

"I'll rather show you, tonight." He smirked.

Someone knocked upon the door, as a warning sign of their presence. Two staff, a man and a woman, entered with towels and bathrobes in their hands. "I'd like you to follow me to the massage room, ma'm." The female staff said, providing her with the bathrobe. The male staff did the same for Tristen, while the woman went inside another room nearby.

"I thought it was mixed?" Tristen argued. "Yes, sir it is." The man replied, soon following the woman. "Almost thought she'd take you away for massage." Tristen smirked, getting out of the water to wear the bathrobe. "You should've seen your face." Lavender giggled, getting out right after. He held the bathrobe for her to wear it with much ease. They both followed the staff into the massage room.

After what seemed like an hour, Tristen and Lavender were standing at the reception, paying for the service. "I feel so fresh! We should do this more often, baby." Lavender stretched her arms. "Whatever you say." Tristen smiled while swiping his card. "Sir, your card has been declined." The man at the reception said. "How so?" He asked curiously. It was the first time that his card had declined. 

"Please follow me inside so we can look into it, we might need you to swipe it again." The man said. "Should I pay, Tristen?" Lavender asked softly, linking her arms with his. "Never in my presence. Stay here while I sort things out." He poked her nose before following the man. "He's such a sweetheart!" Lavender sighed, more to herself.

"Where did you find him?" The female receptionist asked. "Excuse me?" Lavender blinked her eyes twice. "I'm asking so I can get myself one too." She replied, as both of them laughed. "Long story." Lavender smiled. "I had an appointment." A voice said from beside Lavender.

A tall, blond man with tan skin stood beside her with his elbows resting on the counter. His looks were definitely flawless; he was handsome. "Please wait while I make sure we have the room ready." The receptionist said as she walked towards the massage room for men. The man smiled and gave Lavender a nod as a sign of greeting her. She smiled back awkwardly, stepping away from him. 

Tristen's way hotter than this cheap, she thought. "Yeah, no doubt." The man laughed. "Huh?" Lavender asked in confusion. "You just compared me to your boyfriend. You're so readable." He said, facing his body to her. She simply chuckled along, cursing Tristen for taking too long. "I read palms, you know? That's why, I can see right through you." He scoffed. "No offense, but I do not believe in those kind of things." She shrugged. 

"Oh, I completely understand. But I could read your palm, if you'd like." His eyes sparked. "Uh, I'm good." She awkwardly smiled, resting her elbows on the counter. "The back of your palm is smooth, can you flip your right hand?" The man asked, stepping closer nonchalantly. "Huh?" Lavender stared in confusion, involuntarily flipping her palm. "My, my, you have an incredible love life. Spicy, I might add." He smirked, looking up at her eyes. "Erm, I know. Thanks." Lavender blushed. "And you see these lines..." He held her wrist, delicately, while he traced his finger on the lines of her palm.

Lavender felt ticklish. She held her smile back, knowing that she'd be giving unnecessary cues to the man if she let it surface. "You're going to face problems, a lot of problems, in the coming future." He said with a serious look. "What the hell? That's utter non sense." Lavender scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Even if I tell you that it's because of your boyfriend?" He raised a brow, making her gulp. "You're going too far." Lavender warned. "You know, I could help you. You can have my business card, so we can set an 'appointment' and you can tell me all about it. How's that sound?" He winked, tilting his head while placing a finger under her chin.

Lavender could feel her guts churning, unable to understand what she was feeling. After all, the man really was, handsome. But the way he put the word appointment forward did not seem to have the intention why the word is generally used for. He was totally hitting on her.

The man felt a tap on his shoulder. "She's uncomfortable, can't you see it?" Tristen gritted his teeth angrily. The man let go of her hand before shrugging. "Have fun, you both." He sighed as he took his leave. "Oh, you're not going anywhere. You can't hit on my girl and walk away like I'm okay with it." Tristen's eyes turned dark.

Oh no, Lavender panicked, knowing the consequences. "I was just advertising for me business." The man argued. "And I'm just protecting my girl." Tristen punched the man right in the eye. "ARGH!" The man yelped. "Tristen, don't!" Lavender interfered, holding him back his shoulder. "I'll file a lawsuit against you." The man blurted. "Yeah, see if I care, fucker. I see you hitting on my girl again and we'll see if you're capable of even walking to a law firm." Tristen threatened.

"Christ, Tristen let's go." She insisted, as Tristen protectively put an arm around her. The man mumbled some words before making his way inside the massage room. Tristen grabbed Lavender's wrist and dragged her outside to their. "What're you mad at me for?" Lavender whined, watching him open the car door for her. "Sit." He ordered. 

With one angry pout, she sat inside furiously. Tristen made his way towards the driver's seat, shutting the door noisily. "Where are we going now?" She asked in a bratty tone. "No princess day for you. We're going home." He coldly said, pushing the hand brake before driving off. "WHY?" She argued, only to hear silence. "Tristen I'm asking something." She said impatiently.

"Are you that naive, love?" He mocked her, balancing it out by a sweet word. "You mean I played along?" Lavender gaped at him in disbelief. "You could've yelled at him." He argued, minding his tone no matter how much she raised her voice at him. "You're being unreasonable. I didn't even do anything." She huffed, folding her arms in anger as she flopped back on her seat to look outside the window. "Exactly, my point. You did nothing." He emphasized. "Perhaps, he was much good looking than me." 

"Tristen!" Lavender snapped. "What?" He replied calmly, yet coldly. "He was not at all that good looking, okay? Nothing like that can make me fold." She made a disgusted face. Tristen took a good glance at her, stabling his control on the wheel. "Love?" He said in a deep voice, suddenly putting a palm on her thigh.

It made her shoulder's jump in fear, while his hand caressed her inner thigh. "What do we do when someone makes us uncomfortable?" He asked in the most neutral way possible. It was difficult to tell if he was mad. Lavender gulped down all her argument winning phrases and kept her quiet. "I asked you something." He patted her thigh, bringing her back to present. "Get away from the person." She replied. "Wrong. You make it clear to them. If they still bother you, you either punch them down or call for help. Did you do either of these?" Tristen asked, scolding her in a way.

"No." She replied in embarrassment. "So now, do you deserve a princess day?" He asked, looking at her after making sure the road was clear and straight. "No." She sniffled. "Wrong, again." He sighed. "You deserve it. But I'm not going to give it to you." 

"Why?" She squeaked in the cutest voice. "Because you've upset me. The moment I saw that fucker touching your chin, your wrist. Fuck... I just need an opportunity to make a U turn." Tristen gritted his teeth, deliberately looking for a place to turn. "Tristen, don't." She pleaded. "Do you want to drive me crazy? I will fucking kill that guy. Do you think it's that easy for men to watch someone touch their girl? Oh, look there's a round about ahead." He said, as his stress lines disappeared from his forehead.

"Don't go back, now. Let's just go home. I'm sorry." She made a sad face. It was not a trap, she was genuinely feeling bad. "And how do you explain yourself?" He asked, going straight from the round about. "I felt confused, I didn't realize what was happening until you came." She said. 

"This should not happen again, Lav. I will really kill someone if that ever happened again." He sighed, glancing at her. She was about to cry, playing with her fingers on her lap. She had probably forgotten that his hand was still on her thigh. "Baby..." He muttered in the usual way he spoke to her. He caressed her thigh, making her blush. 

"Now that I recall, you said nothing can make you fold?" He smirked. "Yes." She nodded. "Think again." Tristen squeezed her thigh, making her tense her muscles. A small whimper escaped her lips, making her bite them. "Nothing except for you." She rephrased, feeling shy.

"It's getting late now. We have a lot of days, we can continue with your princess day anytime. Let's call it a day, what do you say? I mean, we still have a lot to do tonight." Tristen smiled, holding her chin. It made her blush in such a unique way, that she refused to even look up at him. 

"I can't wait to get home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 28.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
20.7K 154 44
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, abuse and will move fast. "Stop rolling your eyes" "Or what?" I put the cigar...
2.8K 51 25
Tears pricked my eyes as I tasted bile on my tongue. I could feel my wetness seeping through my panties but would not give him the satisfaction of kn...
46.1K 1.5K 19
After a failed attempt at a relationship, I tried making it on my own, only to be saddled with a new neighbor who exuded charm, danger, and sexual en...