Mile Ho Tum Humko ( A Spiritu...

By DarlingReva

Story about two Twins - The Raizada's More

Prologue
Spiritual 1
Spiritual 2
Spiritual 3
Spiritual 4
Spiritual 5
Spiritual 6
Spiritual 7
Spiritual 8
Spiritual 9
Spiritual 10
Spiritual 11
Spiritual 12
Spiritual 13
Spiritual 14
Spiritual 15
Spiritual 16
Spiritual 17
Spiritual 18
Spiritual 19
Spiritual 20
Spiritual 21
Spiritual 22
Spiritual 23
Spiritual 24
Spiritual 25
Spritual 26
Spiritual 27
Spiritual 28
Spiritual 29
Spiritual 30
Spiritual 31
Spiritual 32
Spiritual 33
Spiritual 34
Spiritual 35
Spiritual 36
Spiritual 37
Spiritual 38
Spiritual 39
Spiritual 40
Spiritual 41
Spiritual 42
Spiritual 43
Spiritual 44
Spiritual 45
Spiritual 46
Spiritual 47
Spiritual 48
Spiritual 49
Spiritual 50
Spiritual 51
Spiritual 52
Spiritual 53
Spiritual 54
Spiritual 55
Spiritual 56
Spiritual 57
Spiritual 58
Spiritual 59
Spiritual 60
Spiritual 61
Spiritual 63
Spiritual 64
Epilogue

Spiritual 62

1K 106 19
By DarlingReva

Nani: what's this Bitiya. This Chote is not changing his decision. Still how many days we have to wait for their relationship betterment??

Anjali: don't Know Nani. But today we will get to know. I will ask him indirectly. Come.

Nani and Anjali came to Arnav's room where Arnav is checking some file.

Anjali: Chote is Aman is coming for naming ceremony??

Arnav: I informed him Di, don't know whether he will come or not.

Anjali; ok if he's not coming then inform me. Chirag will do that ritual. After all he also Khushi's brother now.

Nani: Priest said tomorrow is good day. We can do naming ceremony.

Anjali: Arre Haaa…. I Forgot to ask you Chote, in Pooja baby father and mother have to sit together. What can we tell to Priest? Can we tell him that His Mother is not stay with us or Baby Mother is No More.

When Arnav heard no more Arnav angrily said DI!!!! The anger in his eyes is so strong that Anjali took two step back.

Arnav: Don't you dare you say that word again. Khushi will sit for Pooja no matter what.

Arnav angrily went out. He's so angry that he want to kill someone. How can Di say Khushi is no more. I can't even think about that. Anjali is watching him from first floor and smiled.

Anjali: you saw Nani, he loves Khushi so much that he can't hear her death news. This shows that he still loves her. When he see her tomorrow he will regret his decision. Hope he have strength to see her.

GUPTA HOUSE

Khushi: [on call] please Bhai. You have to come tomorrow. This is your right and I want my son’s naming ceremony should be done by you.

Aman: please Chutki. I don't have that much patience in me to see him. I will never forgive him. 

Khushi: please Bhai. For my sake come na.

Aman: ok I will come. How's your health now?? You took tablets?? 

Khushi: ya… just now HP gave me. You don't worry I'm fine now.

NAMING CEREMONY

Arnav is happy that today he will see Khushi. He's very eager to see her. Like he's meeting her for the first time. He came down and saw his son is already ready and playing with Chirag. Aman entered inside the RM. He didn't talked with Arnav. He sat beside Chirag and playing with Nandhu.

Aarav don't have idea about what happening here. Because whenever he call Khushi. She always say that everything is fine here. He's no more Vampire now… that's why he not get any negative vibes.

Priest came and preparing for Pooja. Arnav's eyes on stares. Nani called Khushi to come down. Arnav holds his heart to see her. He thought Khushi will come running because today is their son's naming ceremony. But what he saw shaken his entire world. Khushi is coming down slowly holding stares help. She became so thin that Arnav didn't recognized her. Her eyes dried, dark circles around her eyes. Her skin color also became dull. Seeing her like this tears welled up in his eyes. His Heart ached seeing her in this situation. He took two steps back and stumbled. Chirag holds him.

Arnav whispered that “ She's not my Khushi”.

Chirag: yes, she's not your that Lady Gunda Khushi nor Lady Vampire Khushi. She's different khushi which you never met.

Arnav: what happened to her?? 

Chirag: I think it's getting late for Pooja, you sit. 

Chirag ignored his talk and before he help Khushi to come down Aman helped her. Tears in Aman's eyes brokes his heart. He's the reason for everyone's sorrow.

Arnav: what happened to her Chirag? Please tell me. I beg you.

Seeing him pleading Chirag said “Her stitches not cure fully and that Became wet and it's swollen. Few days back again her operation is done”.

This one is shocking news for Arnav. He don't know anything about this. His khushi is in pain and he didn't know. Khushi totally ignored him. She didn't saw him for once. Aman made her sit on the table. Priest started his mantra. Arnav is so lost in Khushi that he forgot to sit for Pooja. He's standing and watching Khushi.

Chirag saw him lost he came to him and slowly said “Health Doesn't always come from medicine. Most of the time it comes from peace of mind, Peace in heart, peace in the soul. It's comes from laughter and Love. Now sit down and complete this Pooja”.

Arnav sits beside Khushi. Aman is holding Nandhu baby. Priest said him to whisper his name in baby ear two times.

Priest: what is baby name??

Arnav and Khushi at a time said “Nandhan”. Both saw each other after almost 5 months. Khushi diverted her eyes towards Aman. Aman lifted Baby little above and whispered his name in his baby ear two times. After that he handover to Khushi.

Priest: naming ceremony is done. Now elders give blessings to baby.

One by one came and blessed Nandhu. Only person is Missing in this function is Garima. She can't see her daughter like that. That's why she didn't came for naming ceremony.

Anjali: Maamu, should have to gift something to his nephew.

Aman smiled and removed his locket from his neck which once upon a time Arnav gifted him. Aman made him to wear that locket.

Anjali: this is same locket right which Chote gifted you?? And you said you will never remove this chain from your neck. Then why??

Aman: Jab Apne hi Apne Na Rahe Waha Is Chain Ki Koi Keemath Nahi Hai.

[When our people is no more ours then there is no value of this locket now.]

This statement pricked Arnav's heart. He didn't said anything because he deserves that. After ceremony Arnav came to Khushi's room and banging the door to open. 

Arnav: please Khushi open the door. I really beg you. Please once hear me. Khushi….

But there is no response from her end. Seeing him like that Nani came to him.

Nani: what happened?? Why you banging her room door. Maybe she's sleeping.

Arnav: I want to see her and talk to her. Please you tell her to open the door.

Nani: she's in seductive Chote. She's sleeping…. Doctor prescribed her sleeping pills. That's why she not opening the door. Every day she left door open thinking that maybe you will come to see her Chote. But you never came. When you came it's too late I think.

Arnav: no… no late. She will suffering because of me. I'm ready for any punishment. But I will not give her permission to leave. I just want to see her. Where is the keys??

Nani gave him keys and Arnav opened the door and went inside. Like Nani said Khushi's sleeping in seductive. She's holding his picture while sleeping. He can see lipstick mark on his photo. Tears flowing continuously seeing her. He sits beside on the bed and holds her hands and kissed them.

Arnav: I'm really sorry Khushi. I tortured you a lot. I gave you a punishment that rival also not give to their opposite person. I'm really sorry Khushi… please punish me. Do whatever you want please don't leave me.

Dil de diya hai, jaan tumhe denge

Daga nahin karenge sanam

Ho, rab di kasam yaara rab di kasam

[I have given you my heart and i will give you my life as well[2]

 i won't hesitate for a sec my love

 i swear to god my love swear to god].

Teardrop came out from Khushi's eyes like she listening to him. Arnav removed that tear drop.

Mere ashq keh rahe meri kahaani

Inhe samjho na tum sirf paani)

Ro roke aansuon ke daag dhool jaayenge

In mein wafa ke rang aaj ghul jayenge

Paas tum rahogi, bhool ab na hogi

Karoonga na tum pe sitam.

[My tears are telling my story,

Don't think them to be only water,

Crying, the mark of my tears will wash away

 In them, the color of fidelity will be absorbed today,

I will not do you any injustice].

Dil de diya hai, jaan tumhe denge

He’s caressing her hairs laying beside her in sitting position and Holding her hands Arnav slept in sitting form. Nani is watching him from distance. She's happy that Arnav realized his Mistake. But thing is Khushi. Is she forgive him?? Because whenever they talked about Arnav in front of Khushi she always silent. She didn't said any words about it. Nani took sign and folded her hands and seeing up.

Nani: Don't take too much exams for this two souls. It's enough now. Leave them to live their life in peace Bhagwan.

Next morning when Arnav opened his eyes he saw bed is empty. He rubbed his eyes and seeing here and there for Khushi. But she's not present in the room. Thinking maybe she's outside he came out. But seeing his family members standing in tension. He came down. He saw Anjali and Nani is crying. Nandhu baby is in Anjali's lap.

Arnav: what happened?? Why you guys are crying??

Anjali: wo….. Khushi?...

Arnav : Khushi!! What happened to her?? Where is she??

The panic in his voice is visible to all. But whatever happened today he's the main reason.

Arnav: someone damn tell me what happened to Khushi?? She's not in her room.

He starts to call Khushi and searching her here and there. Before he go out to search Anjali said.

Anjali: She Left Us and This Mansion Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
606K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.
62K 5.4K 57
I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again after doing a little HOMEWORK. The stor...
4.2K 356 2
peep to know ❤❤