Mile Ho Tum Humko ( A Spiritu...

By DarlingReva

Story about two Twins - The Raizada's More

Prologue
Spiritual 1
Spiritual 2
Spiritual 3
Spiritual 4
Spiritual 5
Spiritual 6
Spiritual 7
Spiritual 8
Spiritual 9
Spiritual 10
Spiritual 11
Spiritual 12
Spiritual 13
Spiritual 14
Spiritual 15
Spiritual 16
Spiritual 17
Spiritual 18
Spiritual 19
Spiritual 20
Spiritual 21
Spiritual 22
Spiritual 23
Spiritual 24
Spiritual 25
Spritual 26
Spiritual 27
Spiritual 28
Spiritual 29
Spiritual 30
Spiritual 31
Spiritual 32
Spiritual 33
Spiritual 34
Spiritual 35
Spiritual 36
Spiritual 37
Spiritual 38
Spiritual 39
Spiritual 40
Spiritual 41
Spiritual 42
Spiritual 43
Spiritual 44
Spiritual 45
Spiritual 46
Spiritual 47
Spiritual 48
Spiritual 49
Spiritual 50
Spiritual 51
Spiritual 52
Spiritual 53
Spiritual 54
Spiritual 55
Spiritual 56
Spiritual 57
Spiritual 58
Spiritual 59
Spiritual 60
Spiritual 62
Spiritual 63
Spiritual 64
Epilogue

Spiritual 61

596 62 4
By DarlingReva

NEXT WEEK

Days are going… there is no improvement in Arnav and Khushi’s relationship. Khushi not at all tried to mend her relationship with Arnav. Early morning Arnav is calling Khushi. He forgot that she's not here in this room.

Arnav: Khushi, please close the curtains Yaar. It's disturbing my sleep.

There is no voice or sound. He rubbed his eyes and turned other side and called her again.

Arnav: Khushi, where are you?? Close this curtains….

Not getting any reply Arnav wake up and realized that he's in his room and Khushi is not here. He took long breath and went inside the washroom to take bath.

Arnav forbidden Khushi to enter in his bedroom so she not stepped in that room. When Arnav came out from washroom after bath he saw his things are arranged by HP. Arnav Called him.

Arnav: is this is the combination HP?? You don't know how to arrange my clothes??

HP: sorry Bhaiya, I don't know about these things.

Arnav: don't arrange my clothes from now onwards. I will do it myself.

HP: Ji Bhaiya.

HP went out. Arnav started to search his clothes. Each and Every Khushi’s things are removed from cupboard and room. Arnav took long breath and seeing his bedroom which is no more alive. It's became lifeless. He got ready and came down. Nani is holding his son Nandhu. This is daily routine. Whenever he go out Nani bring Nandhu from Khushi. She not came in front of him. One week passed and he didn't saw her face. Whenever he want to see Nandhu either Anjali Di or Nani bring him and his friendship with Aman messed up.

FLASHBACK

Aman: is this is the punishment you're giving her?? How can you do this Arnav?? Whatever she done only to save all of us.

Arnav: don't come taking her side Aman. Otherwise consequences or not good for you.

Aman: what you will do?? Don't think that I'm working here because of you. I'm working here only because of my sister.

Arnav: you're crossing your limits Aman.

Aman: yes… I'm. From now onwards you're not my Friend. You're just my Boss. From today onwards I'm just your Professional Assistant nor Personal.

Arnav: Aman, try to understand my point of view.

Aman: Sorry Sir, I'm not going to share any personal relationship with you. So please don't ask anything to me.

Saying this Aman angrily went out. Arnav Called him but he didn't listened to him. He angrily punched his hand on table.

FLASHBACK END

Nani; what happened Chote?? What you're thinking??

Arnav came out from his thoughts. He said nothing and took his son and playing with him. Nandhu baby attached more to his mother. Whenever he try to take him he always cry. 

Nani: Chote, I want to talk with you. Can you have time to listen.

Arnav: if it's related to Khushi then I don't have time.

Nani: it's about Your Son Chote. It's time for naming ceremony. You fix one date for cradle ceremony.

Arnav almost Forgot that his baby needs official naming ceremony. Arnav nodded his head. Nani took Nandhu from him and Arnav went out for Office. When he came out he can feel cold air around him. 

Arnav closed his eyes and said “Khushi”. She's looking him from her room. When Arnav turned towards her room Khushi hides behind pillar. Khushi have tears in her eyes. 

Tum Aao Ya Na Aao, Par Tumhara Intezaar Rahega Umar bhar.

[You come or not, but I will wait for you all my life].

He's still looking towards Khushi's room when Anjali came with Chirag. He hugs his Di.

Anjali; Nani informed you about naming ceremony??

Arnav nodded his head. Anjali took sign of relief and said “Chote it's Ritual that naming ceremony should be done by babies Maamu. So invite Aman also. Because it's his right to name Nandhu”.

Chirag: I don't think he will come after whatever happened here.

Chirag also upset with Arnav. He not mingle with him that much. But he always meet Khushi whenever he come here. Actually he come RM only to Meet Khushi. Chirag went inside RM to Meet Khushi. He have gift box in his hand.

Arnav: gift box!! What day today is??

Anjali: not important for you. Anyway you go to office. You're getting late.

Anjali went inside. Arnav was about to sit in car when he saw Khushi's friends Rony and Shreya coming with gift box. 

Shreya: hey ASR! Where are you going today?? 

Arnav: today means?? Everyday I go Office what's special in this??

Rony: oh my god!! Don't tell me you forgot today is your wedding anniversary.

Arnav was shocked hearing this. Today is their wedding anniversary. But why Chirag brought gift?? he knows that our relationship is not good. Rony and Shreya Don't know about this. Rony and Shreya went inside. Arnav is dilemma. He's thinking what to do. Whether to go inside home or to office. Arnav sits in car and went out towards Office. When he's in middle of the journey he stopped his car in signal. He can a bike is standing beside his car in signal. Two boys are sitting on the bike. One is talking in phone.

Boy: Don't be so much harsh Yaar, she maybe have some problems that's why she didn't informed you. You love her right?? Then go and talk to her.

Arnav don't know what Opposite Person said to that boy. But what he heard from that boy shaken him.

Boy: Ek Baar Mil Lo, Zindagi Ka Koi Bharosa Nahi. Kaunsa Pal Akari Ho Kaun Janata Hai.

[Go and meet her once, We Don't have guarantee on life. Which moment become last who knows].

Arnav was desperate hearing this. He took U turn and came back to RM. Nani and Anjali talking with each other when Arnav entered inside.

Arnav: where is Khushi??

Anjali: why?? What happened?? Why you need her now??

Arnav: please don't ask so much questions Di. Tell me where is she??

Nani: Aman came to take her. So she gone with him to her maternity home. Don't worry your son is here and he's sleeping.

Arnav angrily went out. Anjali is relief seeing concern in his eyes for Khushi. She just prayed that soon their distance go. Arnav is desperate to see Khushi. 

Arnav : [Heart] you already gifted her divorce papers. Now why you thinking to wish her about your wedding anniversary?? It's all over in between you both.

Arnav: [Mind] this is my dialogue! Why you telling him like this??

Arnav: [Heart] Because his Heart is no more. It's dead. 

GUPTA HOUSE

Aman: why this suffering Chutki. Please come back to us. Let it go Khushi. I can't see you like this. You're like Gunda Sister of mine.

Khushi: I will come Bhai. But not now. And about sufferings It Hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on. I'm not holding anything. I just want my Son will get good care. Six month is very important for him.

Arnav is waiting in garden for Khushi. He know she will come now. He's hiding behind tree and waiting for her arrival. At least today he will see her. Aman's car entered inside the RM. He came out and opened the car door for Khushi. When she came out Aman is standing in between his view. He can't see her from here. Before she go inside Aman kissed on her forehead.Khushi went inside.

Before Aman go Arnav came to him. Aman didn't responded. He was about to sit in car Arnav called him.

Arnav: Aman, tomorrow is naming ceremony of My Son. You're his Maamu… so it's your right to name him. Please come tomorrow for naming ceremony. I went to your home. But you're not there in home. So I informed Aunty.

Aman: when my Sister is not your son's mother then how can I be his Maamu?? Sorry Sir, I'm not coming. Where there is no relationship I will not go there.

Arnav: Don't punish me like this Aman.

Aman: no sir I'm not punishing you. Actually you're the one who is punishing us. Today I'm regretting that why I gave permission one year back to marry my sister. That day if I said No then today these days not came in our life. Thank you so much…. But remember one thing Too Much Sacrifices Makes a Heart Stone. My sister sacrificed many things. I'm just waiting for that time when she will come out from your life. Before her heart become stone.... That to Forever…. 

Aman angrily sits in car and went out. Khushi is listening their talk. She sits in front of window and started to cry. This is her daily routine nowadays.

Khushi: still how much I have to suffer?? It's suffocating me. I agree that he have rights to be angry on me. But this much? He directly gave Divorce papers in hand. When everything he's decided then no use of staying back. I will leave you….. The Worst way to leave someone is in Silence. And I also heard that if Someone is ok with losing you, they never really cared for you.

Arnav is standing in front of french window and seeing the pool where they became one.

Arnav: DEATH Leaves Heartache no one can heal. LOVE Leaves a Memory no one can Steal. Your memories are safe with me in my heart. But I don't know why my heart is not ready to forgive you Khushi. In the process of punishing you. I'm also getting punishment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 5.4K 57
I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again after doing a little HOMEWORK. The stor...
50.1K 4.1K 27
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...
606K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.