HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

By Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... More

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~19

531 33 16
By Writers_079

~{I am not stubborn; you have started distrusting me? Yn's first mistake was punished by her warm appa and that movement caused him the first pain: CHAPTER:~2}~

~[AUTHOR: POINT OF VIEW]~

Jin takes Somi to Yn's room. Yn is sleeping peacefully in her father's lap as Jk gently pats her head to give it some comfort. Somi and Jin pay attention to Jk's tearful face with a little pressure, which makes Somi feel shameful to judge him.

Holding Jin's hand, Somi was about to take him inside the room in a hurry.

When she feels that his (Jk) eyes are searching for someone, someone who can give him relief and support for his scattered mind, which one looks badly shattered in despair,

As she tries to pull him inside, Jin stands there rigidly, pulls her towards him gently, and whispers softly in Somi's ear. "What nonsense is this? I have come to show you his soft side secretly, and will you betray  me?"Somi looks at him questioningly and mumbles in his ear. "He is crying, both of us--" He said positively, "I know I also don't want to see him like this, but there is no other option to clear your confusion."

She said it helplessly, as if she had someone in her eyes who she couldn't see like this. "What would happen if he saw it? Let's give comfort to his emotional condition--" Interrupting her conversation, he started whispering in her ear in a low voice. "Be a little tough like me and see his soft side."

Her eyes were filled with sadness after seeing Jk in this condition; she was looking at him in such a condition as if someone of her own had been scattered, and she wanted to take care of him.

"If he catches me secretly looking at his vulnerable side, then that double bunny will not leave me. If this happens, then I will not be well, and you will too." She nodded her head sadly as she said yes and signaled to Jin that she agreed to his request.

They both deal with the fact that they will secretly see this side of Jungkook.

Jk is crying in a very low voice, pressing his mouth with one hand so that Yn does not wake up. Also, his lips are moving as if he is saying something; however, both of them cannot hear his voice because he is speaking very slowly, and both of them are hiding away from him.

So to listen to the voice, both of them slowly and secretly went a little closer to the rooms so that his voice could be heard.

Then they both heard Jungkook muttering something to himself in a hushed voice while caressing Yn's hair gently. "Why do you always do this to make me angry at you? When did I tell you that you should not go at night because of the chaos you created that night?" Confounding those people, he said to himself in a voice of displeasure.

"It is not that I refuse you for everything; if I refuse you for something, then there must be some reason for it. Don't misunderstand Appa for having a harsh voice. Appa, sorry for yelling at you. Please forgive him for his harshness."

He shuddered in a low voice and said, "You are the one who doesn't understand with my pure gentle voice, which one I use to make you understand and in that way too." He said, breaking down and wiping his tears with his left hand, "I don't let you go out because I am afraid of sending you outside at night. I only know what happened to me that night because of you, when you came late by 3 hours."

He cried and said, "I will not repeat that mistake again, which weakens me, by which you force me to give in to your stubbornness, and because of that, I have to suffer." He wiped his tears and tried to calm himself down, but he again broke down in his emotions.

"I am more than aware not to agree to every useless thing of yours that is not right for you, no matter how happy or stubborn you are in the present for that useless thing, when I know it is not good for the future."

In an attempt to calm himself down, he says, "This is your daughter; don't worry, everything will be fine. It's about your health, so take a deep breath and let go of your worries."

While trying to clam himself more hardly, "Relex man!, you can't spoil it, even though you have no interest in living your life anymore, but for your daughter, you can do it for her. fight! You can't give up like this." He controls himself and becomes completely calm.

For a while, he is going to say something to himself with confidence, but at that moment, suddenly, he hears the sound of something falling and breaking. "Who is there? Jin hyung? Somi unnie?" He asked coldly while screaming in a low voice. He can't stand to see who it is because Yn is sleeping on his lap, and he doesn't want to disturb her sleep by getting up.

~[AUTHOR: POINT OF VIEW "IN THE GUESS ROOM"]~

When Jin or Somi hear it, they get scared by that voice. They quickly hold each other's hands and run from there to the guest room where they both are staying. "Somiaa, will you agree or be happy only after getting me to die out someday? Someday you will get me killed, Somiaa, with these foolish actions of yours."

Taking a sigh of relief, he continued, "Because of you, I would have gone from my great health today if JK had caught us." Jin said it a little nervously while catching his deep breath.

His eyes go to Somi, who is crying, and he speaks with concern. "What happened? Why are you crying?" He said it carefully because this slightly angry banter is part of the daily routine of both of them, which they do for fun. "I didn't scold you, so why are you crying? Like always, I said it jokingly--" Somi softly interrupted his words and spoke in a low, cracked voice.

~[SOMI POINT OF VIEW]~

"The one I was calling a heartless person a little while ago; he is the softest-hearted person in the world for his little princess; how can I judge him? I have done something wrong by doing this, stupid somi." She scolded herself by saying this in her mind.

"I didn't cry because you said that. I just couldn't see Jk's  condition."She behaved strangely, but Jin ignored it and said it gently to comfort her. "No problem, I will explain to him and remove his sadness, ok! Now, stop crying; it's okay! Everything is going fine!" She calms down after some time, and then Jin speaks softly.

Jin surprised her and said in a happy voice, "I am giving you a total of 25 minutes, in which you have to get ready in 10 minutes. We three are going out."

"Are you kidding? We both are here, and your angle will not be allowed by her father, and neither of us will leave jk alone in this condition." Ignoring her, Jin said, "And in the remaining 15 minutes, I will tell you the story of JK's past as per my instructions. As soon as this time passes, we will also get permission from JK for Yn too." She got a little angry and said, "But how? Even now, JK was refusing when he was talking alone."

He smiled and said, "You need to trust your world-wide handsome husband; whatever I say is going to happen and will happen even today; this is my commitment." Now hearing this, Somi said, laughing loudly, "Don't make such a commitment unnecessarily; otherwise..."
He spoke lightly, interrupting her, "Otherwise what? Are you doubting me? Are you doubting my commitment?"

Gently yet, he said in his favorite rap style, "Hey God! Now it is a question of respect for my poor commitment, you see, Somiaa! What will I do? Now, if my commitment is not fulfilled, then we make a bet between the two of us that the one who loses the bet will wash the dirty dishes in the house for 7 days--"

She interrupted the conversation again by laughing loudly. "Are you sure about that? Because you do that every day at our house, and I don't want you to do this at JK's house." Jin replies with loving resentment,

"How can you be so confident when I am the confidence king? As for the bet, you will lose. It is sure that this time I will win, you see."

"Ok, let's confirm the matter, but my point is that there will be some change in the reward for the one who loses." She said confidently in a gentle voice, then Jin asked in the same manner, "So how harsh a reward do you want after losing?" She ignored Jin's mocking and said, "Whoever loses the bet will cook for 2 days, and if you lose, then with the first condition, you will also have to help me with all the household work for 2 days in your free time."

"Why more for me? I don't have any problems helping you with chores, but why help at work with a bet-- " Confused and paying attention to that thought, he asked, "Because I do this every day in my work, and if I impose that thing on the person who lost the bet, and if you lose even by mistake, then my work will increase. So, I can't take that risk." She replied, turning to swag. Jin gave his opinion on that and said, "Okay, so the deal is confirmed; let's start."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

~ Thanks for your support and for reading this story.

How was the chapter? Let me know in the comments section. I hope you will stay connected with my story until the next chapter or upcoming chapters.

[I really appreciate you all, my bunny readers, for giving me extra comfort in my bad time, and thanks to everyone who supported my story by voting and commenting. Special thanks to you all.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 700 8
Kim Taehyung, a CEO known for his strictness. The one whose name is enough to make anyone shiver but what will happen when his both kids will be tota...
50.8K 2.4K 19
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’•π’‰π’†π’š 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 π’‹π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ ? " "𝑰'π’Ž 𝒔𝒐-π’”π’π’“π’“π’š π’‰π’š-𝒉...
321K 9.5K 52
[FAMILY FRIENDLYπŸ’œ] TAE X READER You can watch from 49 if you want other trope🫴🏼 So he's your professor and he's quite strict and cold.Yn on the ot...
8.5K 312 11
Taehyung being a strict father and brother to his little babies.