Ready steady baby? - A Torchw...

By rofocale1391

Somehow Ianto has ended up pregnant... So with baby Janto on the way how will the lives of Jack and Ianto cha... More

A/N
Drop of a box?
Owen to the rescue.
It's what the scan shows.
Tell me Jack!
This is your fault too!
What's wrong?!
What's that?
What did you mean?
How you feeling?
It's not safe.
I dont believe it!
Reunion
Restaurant
You have got to be kidding me
Can I have a word.
A distant planet
Alarm bells
Full blood
Bored
You never did tell me
A/N
Anybody there?
Is he okay?
Electricity
How's it work?
What happened?
So what was it?
Will you?
They're coming
I love you, all of you
Healing (Rated Mature)
family life

Flashback

1.1K 32 2
By rofocale1391

"Gwen. 3 o'clock the man in the blue hoody" tosh said

"Got him" Gwen said into her coms. Gwen ran down the street after the man who was suspected to be holding a suspicious piece of technology which they believed to be of alien origin.

A couple of hours later the piece of technology was safely back at the hub and Jack was looking at it puzzled.

"Hmm." Jack muttered  " I don't know, can you take it down to the archives please ianto?"

"Certainly sir"

"Once again ianto enough with the sir"

"If you say so Jack" Ianto replied before heading down to the archives with the alien device.

Ianto was walking down to the archives when "oww" Ianto screamed

"Ianto! Ianto! You okay? Ianto!" Jack shouted running into the room which ianto was in. Ianto's hand was badly swollen and very red.  "What happened?" Jack said running over to ianto to look at his hand.

"I dunno. I was carrying it and all of a sudden it went very hot and electrocuted me" replied Ianto.

Jack picked up the strange devise on the floor and looked at it curiously before 'zzzz' and sending sparks of electricity through Jacks hand. 'Urgh!' Jack moaned before dropping the devise back to the floor.

"What do you think it is?" Asked Ianto.

"Not sure, replied Jack but I'm going to find out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 402 20
The Torchwood families are expanding, and the balance between family and alien hunting is thinning. When a new threat arises, who will be able to hel...
27.2K 736 138
With some big problems coming their ways how will they handle it?
8K 511 38
Ianto jones is just an average English teacher when the school hire a new music teacher. Will ianto make friends with the new teacher ... or somethin...
11.9K 373 10
Just a book of one-shots because they require zero effort but I can still have fun and improve my writing. I literally love Torchwood and Ianto and J...