Chained Soldier and Still Wat...

By demetriusperry

In the year of 2020, the concept of Gender Equality shifted. With the appearance of dimension called Mato. Ri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 14

2K 85 6
By demetriusperry

As she was changing out of the clothes she fought in, Yachiho was thinking back on her fight with Himari and Yuuki. While putting on another uniform that was given to her, Yachiho saw Tenka approaching her.

"Seems like the results of the first match doesn't bother you too much, Yachiho. It looks like that was the slave's first fight. You should've thought about the possibility of your final attack not working. After all, they almost defeated you with one hit at the beginning of the fight. You shouldn't underestimate your opponent."

"I know..."

"Now that I think about it. He put in a lot of effort and was even used as bait. That boy, he's a really good slave. Looks like Kyou-chin and I picked up some very interesting new members."

~Meanwhile~
As she was using her ability to check for enemies, Nei quickly looked at Kyouka and shook her head. Kyouka smiled knowing there were no nearby enemies. Soon Kyouka saw Himari and Yuuki returning after fulfilling the reward as part of the price for using Slave.

Shortly after, Tenka and Yachiho were seen walking back to Nagisa and Sahara. Though the chief and vice chief could tell the two were bored since Sahara sat next to Nagisa and was watching him play gacha games. Seeing as everyone was now here, Ginna soon announced that the second round would begin.

"Well then, it's time for the second battle!!!"

"Nagi-chan!"

As Nagisa lifted his head up from his game, he saw Sahara standing in front of him. With a smile on her face, the girl soon began to pat the young man's head as if it would bring her good luck.

"If I get too tired, promise to carry me, ok?"

"Fair enough. Avenge my loss earlier, Wakasa-san."

"You can call me by name too, ya know, Nagi-chan."

With a pout on her face, Sahara soon got into position as she was ready to face off against Shushu. Seeing as they were both specialized in close combat, Shushu suggested if they should fight without their powers. After Sahara agreed with Shushu, Ginna declared the match has started.

"Let the second round, begin!"

The moment Ginna said this, Sahara started off by launching a kick at Shushu with her right foot. Shushu quickly caught a hold of Sahara's leg as she slammed her to the ground. Shortly afterwards, she tried to drop her elbow onto Sahara, only for the girl to roll out of the way in time. Sahara swiftly holds Shushu from behind and clasped her hands together, applying a German Suplex as Shushu was on the ground in pain.

"This isn't over!"

"I'm so tired.....let's use our powers already!!!!"

"Already?! Fine, then. Guess it's time to take this seriously!"

Just as Shushu slammed her fist into the ground, Sahara had already leaped into the air as her Crazy Sheep was activated. Just as Shushu noticed her, Sahara had already smacked the girl's face as she was sent crashing into the ground.

Just as she got up, Shushu tried to kick Sahara with her left foot. Seeing this, Sahara jumped into the air and punched her ankle. Shushu hissed and jumped up slightly from the pain, giving Sahara enough time to grab a few boulders and start chucking them at her.

"Your size is impressive, but dodging is so easy. Wouldn't it be easier to move in a smaller size~? It's important to judge how much of your power to use in a situation~."

As Shushu was getting bombarded by boulders, she looked over at the 7th Unit for a moment. More specifically she was glancing at the only male in the unit as she slammed her foot to the ground. Soon Shushu's size began to grow bigger and bigger by the second.

"Being smaller is better? Holding back is so boring though. Having fun and going with a big bang is what I always do!!!"

As Shushu jumped into the air, she didn't stop growing as she was pushing her ability to the limit. Seeing the girl in the air, Sahara knew she couldn't outright dodge her in time. After planting her feet firmly in the ground, Sahara put her arms above her head as she was trying to stop Shushu from completely crushing her. Shushu smirked as she grabbed a hold of Sahara's body and threw her on the ground so hard, a small crater was formed.

"What's going on? Isn't she unconscious, Nagisa."

"This happened to me when I was training with her, Yuuki. When Sahara is unconscious while Crazy Sheep is still active, her body will continue to fight by itself using her heightened fighting instinct."

As Nagisa was explaining this to Yuuki, everyone saw that Shushu couldn't move due to pushing her ability to the limit. Sahara leaped forward and grabbed Shushu by the collar of her shirt. However, Nagisa and the rest of the 6th Unit were not surprised by this outcome.

"You see, Yuuki, there's a risk of her attacking enemy and friends alike in this state. But the power she gets is even higher."

As both units rushed to their teammates, Ginna quickly used her ability to heal both Shushu and Sahara. Seeing this, Nei decided to use her own ability to check if there were any enemies around. However, just as she did, she saw two individuals standing as if they were watching them.

"Are we being watched? Just as I took off our cover too. Not bad. Tell everyone the battle is about to begin."

Just as the dark haired girl said this, a horde of Shuuki was seen charging towards the barrier. Ginna merely smirked as she saw the shuuki being repelled by her barrier. However, everyone's eyes widen in shock as they saw one shuuki walking through the barrier with ease as it shattered like glass.

"Was that meant to be a barrier? I, Rairen, can only laugh!!!!"

Seeing as the situation escalated, Tenka used her own peach ability to transport Nei and Ginna out of the battlefield as they were noncombatants. While everyone was charging to fight the shuuki, they saw one person dash ahead with great speed.

"Breath of Water, Tenth Form:Constant Flux!"

With his eyes set on one person in particular, Nagisa lunged forward whilst performing a continuous flowing attack with his blade which increases in strength and speed over time using momentum. As he sliced apart the shuuki that were in his way, Nagisa's eyes were on the humanoid Shuuki with long black hair and serpent-like eyes that was just standing on a nearby rock.

"I've found you. I've finally found you!!!!"

"You are an interesting one, boy!!!!"

Suddenly Nagisa swung his blade as it met the arm of the shuuki who broke the barrier earlier. As the two jumped back, Rairen merely laughed as he saw Nagisa sheathing his sword.

"Ahahaha. A man with no powers dares to challenge me! I know not whether to call you brave or fo-"

Before Rairen could finish his sentence he felt his body being pushed back violently as he saw a few cracks on his body. The moment he looked forward, he saw Nagisa's eyes were shadowed by his hair as he had his hands in a chop-like position as his arms was were moving in a flowing motion.

"I see. He's not focused on anything else but Shikoku. He's so blinded by rage, his mind is on one thing. But what is this uneasy feeling?"

"Oi......get out of my way, fucker."

The once calm waters are slowly turning into a raging tide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 116 17
When entrances to a different dimension known as the "Mato" emerge all over Japan, a new resource known as "Peaches" are discovered which gives uniqu...
7.1K 250 8
What would happened if Rimuru work towards his last wish before he died? What would happened if the Verse he reincarnated into was much larger then j...
28.4K 526 26
In Qingqing City, An extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe. No o...
287K 5.9K 58
Living in a world where superhuman powers can exist, the society seemed to be fine with it. Of all people in the world, a hot-headed blonde haired bo...