I feel like I won't lose! (Ho...

By Raidou14th

A young man wakes up in a space station, with no memories, and the only thing he knows is his name, a woman... More

BIO
Chapter 1: Wake Up! Cross-Z Dragon!
Chapter 2: Jarilo-IV
Chapter 4: Rising Fighter
Chapter 5: Burning Soul
A World To Erase
Searching The Anomalies
We are Kamen Rider
Chapter 6: Dive into the Xianzhou

Chapter 3: Undertown

3.1K 83 150
By Raidou14th

???: Stand down, [Redacated]! I... I don't want to hurt You!

The figure smirks at her before reaching for a red device and tucking it in his waist. With trembling hands, she grips her weapon tight, preparing herself for the upcoming battle.

??: Then I suggest you tell me where that panel is?

???: I already told you, I destroy that box alongside the bottles!

??: You think I don't know? I know you still have one panel left, one panel is enough for me to recreate the box.

???: Even so, I'm not going to give it to you!

??: Suit yourself...

OVER THE EVOLUTION!

The figure pulls out two small bottle-like items before inserting in on the red device.

COBRA!

RIDER SYSTEM!

REVOLUTION!

He cranks the lever as white round gears and black cubes appear around him before stopping.

ARE YOU READY?

??: Henshin...!

BLACK HOLE! BLACK HOLE!

BLACK HOLE! REVOLUTION!

MWAHAHAHAHA!

_________________________________________

You shot out of your sleep, drenched in a pool of sweat. Your forehead beaded; your heart pounded with intensity, as if you had just run a marathon. You had been having that dream again.

Your head hurts. You opened your eyes and was greeted by an unfamiliar ceiling. What happened?

(Y/N)'s mind: Let's see. After hanging out with Serval, I went back to the hotel and got some sleep. The next morning, that Bronya girl and some silvermaine guard appeared and accused us.

(Y/N)'s mind: I ran away, but was found out later on. Some fighting happens, I was about to transform but a smoke appeared, making me and everyone else pass out. The last thing I remember was Bronya passing out on top of me.

(Y/N): Ugh man.. What a day...

??: You're awake-

(Y/N): AAH!

You were taken aback by the unexpected presence of an older woman dressed in a white robe, who had a small teddy bear perched on her back.

??: I-is something wrong?

(Y/N): Oh... You scared me...

??: *giggles* My apologies, how are you feeling? Any aches or pains?

(Y/N): No, I feel much better.

???: Good. You were out for a while, I was beginning to worry. You were saying some strange things.

Natasha: Well, now that you're awake, you should probably try moving your limbs. I'm Natasha, a doctor in the underground. You've already spent a day in my clinic.

(Y/N): A doctor huh? Guess I should stop eating apples..

Natasha: ?

(Y/N): Cuz I don't want You to be away from me.

Natasha was taken aback by your sudden attempt at flirting. A soft blush spread across her cheeks as she tried to hide her embarrassment by turning her gaze away.

Natasha: M-my.. D-don't say stuff like that so casually...

(Y/N): Yeah it was kinda cringe.. Sorry about that.

Natasha: I-it's fine.. In fact I don't mind at all.

Upon inspecting your surroundings, you discover that March and Dan Heng were nowhere to be seen.

(Y/N): Hey, um.. I wasn't here alone was I? Where are my friends?

Natasha: They've been up for a while already. The young girl with the dark hair left first, she went with Sampo. Your rowdier friend took off soon after waking up. I imagine she'll be taking a stroll nearby. As for the girl in the Silvermane Guard uniform, I told Sampo to watch her... but it seems that he left his post and she made a run for it.

(Y/N)'s mind: Bronya.. She's here too?

(Y/N): Sorry to leave so early, but I need to meet up with them.

Natasha: Sure but don't push yourself. If you start feeling unwell, come straight back and tell me... And if you run into any trouble, you can try asking for Wildfire.

(Y/N): Wildfire?

Natasha: It's a grassroots organization. Think of it as the Silvermane Guards of the underground, but less stone-hearted.

(Y/N): Got it. Thank you for taking care of me.

Natasha: No need to thank me. It's a doctor's duty to heal.

You nod towards Natasha before getting to your feet and exiting the clinic to search for your friends.

The doctor named Natasha explained the entire incident to you. You now know two things: One, Dan Heng has been grabbed by Sampo. And two, March 7th abandoned you to go who knows where. As for Bronya... Well, you're not too concerned about the well-being of your enemies right now. Whatever the case, you decide to find your two companions first and have a deep conversation about why they left you behind.

___________________________________________

(Y/N): Okay, time to find my friends. Maybe I should look for March first.. Hm... If I was March, where would I be? What would I be doing?

You pulled out a pink wig before putting it on your head.

(Y/N): I am March7th! I have amnesia! I like taking pictures! Ceklak ceklik!

You make a hand taking picture gesture while imitating March voice.

(Y/N): I like sweets! But I also like leaving my unconscious friend alone to do dumb stuff! 77+33 is 100!

(Y/N): I would definitely leave my unconscious friend to- Play with a bunch of 4 year olds!

You cut off your impression mid way when your eyes came across a familiar pink hair talking to a bunch of children.

You take off your wig and make your way towards her.

You find March7th and discover her to be immersed in a children's game and doesn't notice you at all. "Of course," you think. "When a companion is unconscious and the other missing, what better way to resolve it than to 'find a few kids to play games with'?" You've convinced yourself. Now it's the cute March 7th's turn to do the same.

March7th: ...So you promise that if I win hide-and-seek, you'll tell big sister March all the ins and outs.

Hook: Yep! All the ins and outs, hehe! ...What does that mean?

March7th: It just means you'll tell me all the details. No hiding anything, and no telling fibs.

Hook: Hmph, Hook isn't an overgrounder y'know! Hook never tells fibs!

Julian: Yeah, never!

March7th: Well, that's settled then~ Okay, let's play... Huh?

(Y/N):

March7th: (Y-Y/N)...

(Y/N): Playing Hide and seek while your friend is unconscious huh? Sounds fun.

March7th: Uh... th-this isn't just hide and seek, okay? Hear me out...

(Y/N): I'm listening.

March7th: It's like this: After I woke up, that doctor said Sampo had taken Dan Heng with him. I went around in circles trying to find the blue-haired scoundrel, and bumped into these kids. They say they know where he is!

March7th: But they said I had to join "The Moles" or something if I wanted to find out... and to do that, I had to prove my strength by winning a game of hide-and-seek... do you get it?

(Y/N): I get it... You're being bullied by children. Let me laugh at you first.

(Y/N):

March7th: ...Ugh, so what if I am! (Y/N), why don't you help me, huh!?

Hook: Hey, are you done with your secret talk!? The Moles' time is precious!

Julian: Yeah, precious!

March 7th: Okay, okay, we're done. Pitch-Dark Hook the Great, this is my friend, (Y/N). He also wants to join The Moles. Can he play too?

Hook: Ummmm... sure. I guess so. Then... you guys are seeking!

(Y/N): Oi Oi Oi, wait a second!

You pulled March a side and started to speak to her in sign language.

(Y/N)(sign): I'm not playing some childs game!

March7th(sign): Please! I'll give you a banana afterwards!

(Y/N)(sign): Oh yay a banana! Screw that, I ain't some monkey damnit!

March7th(sign): I'll throw in some protein too!

(Y/N):....

(Y/N)(sign): You got it!

You turn to Hook.

(Y/N): Alright, I'll play your stupid game! Get ready to lose!

Hook: Alright, now we're playing for real! You gotta count to fifty before you open your eyes, no cheating!

You and March close your eyes and start counting, you took a peak and giggle to yourself when you saw where the kids are hiding.

March7th: 47... 48... 49... 50!

(Y/N): Kek keke... Ready or not, here I come, naughty children...

(Y/N)'s mind: I sound like a predator...

You then hear Hook's voice.

Hook: The Moles haven't lost a game for ages! You're doomed! You got it yet? We're the underground's greatest hiders and seekers!

You turn to March and point towards a nearby box. March understand your signal and walk towards the box.

You on the other hand went towards a nearby dumpster. You took a different route so you and sure enough, you saw Hook hiding behind it. You slowly make your way towards her and pick her up surprising her.

(Y/N): Gotcha!

Hook: N-Not fair! I'm the boss of The Moles, how can I lose to a bunch of villains! Do your worst! I'm not afraid.

(Y/N): What are they feeding you kids down here...

With March.

She slowly makes her way towards the box before opening it and finds the unnamed child.

March7th: Haha, I caught you!

Cunning Child: Hmph, doesn't count unless you can answer this question.

March7th: Wha-! But we caught you! What's with the Q&A?

Cunning Child: ...*sigh* I thought I had you there.

(Y/N): March!

March turns around and sees you with Hook, so she makes her way towards you with the cunning child following behind.

March7th: You found Hook? Great, now we just need to find the last one!

(Y/N): Right. You two be good girls and stay put!

Hook: Hmph, fine...

You and March looked around before noticing a strange man standing nearby.

March7th:...

Seemingly Adult Man:...

March7th: My instincts are telling me something's not right with this guy, but...

(Y/N): You ain't fooling us kid.

Seemingly Adult Man: Nonsense! Ahem! How many eight-year-olds do you see walking around that look like this, huh?

(Y/N): You just gave yourself out.

March7th: Alright, the jig is up, your voice gave it away...

The adult man then morphs into a child.

Julian: ...Argh! But I'm Julian of a Thousand Faces! *sigh* Why did you have to talk to me! My reputation is ruined... What will the boss think!

March7th: No need for the melodrama. That was still a magical performance...

The two of you walked back to Hook with Julian following behind.

Julian: I... *sigh* I'm sorry boss! I failed...

Hook: Darn! How did you see through Julian's disguise? What villainy is this?

March7th: Hehehe... "Those with keen eyes see the dust between the stars!" I came up with that, by the way.

(Y/N): Doesn't sound like something you'd say.

March7th: Hey, I read books!

(Y/N): Doubt.

March7th: Agh whatever, anyway, Pitch-Dark Hook the Great, you can tell us now, right?

Hook: Ummmm... Yes. The boss of The Moles is true to her word! Hook saw the blue-haired guy take your dark-haired friend to the Fight Club.

March 7th: The Fight Club?

(Y/N): I thought the first rule was...

March 7th: ...You don't talk about it...

Hook: Is this more secret talk?

March 7th: Uh, Pitch-Dark Hook the Great, where is the Fight Club? Can you show us the way?

Hook: Hmm~ But it's an obvious building, grown-ups are just useless~ Come with Hook, I'll take you over.

March7th: Thanks, o great one.

Hook: That's Pitch-Dark Hook the Great, to you! Who said you could shorten my title!?

You've won and claimed victory in the game of hide-and-seek. You put on enough of a display of the rules of survival in the grown-ups' world to cause some emotional trauma for these kids. And now, the loser will have to fulfill her duty and guide the winner to the Fight Club to find Dan Heng. However, you still have no choice but to address this puny loser as the Pitch-Dark Hook the Great... You didn't take a liking to this.

Hook leads you and March to a building.

Hook: We're here, this is it! Hook's gonna go fight. See ya later!

March7th: Who's in charge here? How can they just let kids attack each other...?
Hook: The Moles are in charge, that's who! ...But only of the kids. Wildfire is in charge of grown-up business.

(Y/N): So The Moles control this whole area?

Hook: Umm, The Moles control everything underground!

Hook: Ooh! They need one more player there! I-I gotta go! If you ever wanna fight, come find me!

Hook ran off into the building leaving the two of you alone.

(Y/N): Kids sketchy...

March7th: Yeah... Let's be careful.

As you step inside the bustling building, the air is filled with the sounds of chatter, cheer, and combat. The ring in the center of the room is surrounded by a lively audience waiting to see which fighter emerges victorious.

As you look closer into the ring, your eyes land on the familiar sight of a dark-haired girl, her expression as stoic as ever.

(Y/N): Look, that's Dan heng!

Dr. Dig: ...Brothers and sisters! Are you ready for today's most spectacular, spine-tingling, earth-shattering contest!?On one side, recommended by Tall, Blue, and Handsome, the unsmiling pulverizing power of the new kid on the block: Cold Dragon Young!

(Y/N): Pfft-!

Dr. Dig: And her opponent is... none other than the unfeeling, incendiary, explosive might of Team Robomatic! All praise to Boss Svarog! Given that no other fighter was willing to take on the strength of Team Robomatic, Cold Dragon Young will face off against these opponents alone! On learning her fate, the brave young fighter had one thing to say: "Whatever!"

(Y/N): Oh wow...

March7th: That's so like Her...

Dr. Dig: And so, let the semifinals of the 1758th Fighting King Challenge... begin!

March7th: (Y/N), quick! Let's help her!

(Y/N): Yeah!

As the two of you make your way to the ring and join her on the platform, Dan heng seems to take notice of your presence, her expression slightly surprised.

Dr. Dig: Oh-ho? Brothers and sisters, an unexpected turn of events... Two members of the audience have charged into the octagon! It looks like they want to team up with Cold Dragon Young!

(Y/N): Yo!

Dan Heng: ...So you're awake?

March7th: Yeah! The first thing (Y/N) and I did was go look for you! And now that we've found you, we're trying to make sure you don't get your butt kicked! You're welcome~

Dr. Dig: Brothers and sisters, you can feel their passion! The magnetic pull of this electric sport is undeniable! But let me reiterate: these competitions are for professionals only! Whatever you do kids, don't try this at home!

Dr. Dig: And Cold Dragon Young is signaling that the contest will go ahead! She's just itching to get into it! And so are we! It's the iron fists of Cold Dragon Young, and friends, versus the iron skin of Team Robomatic!

Dan Heng: I can take them on my own, you know.

March7th: ...*sigh* We need to work on your emotional intelligence.

(Y/N): I get the feeling... That I won't lose!

The three of you charge towards the robots, weapon in hand. Surprisingly the fight wasn't too hard, the three of you managed to make the robots into metal scrap in only a few minutes, you didn't even have to transform.

Dr. Dig: Oh! What a beautiful performance! Cold Dragon Young and his last-minute admirers emerge victoriouuuus!

March7th: Admirers... How come we don't get cool nicknames!

(Y/N): How about... Ice girl! And... The king of protein, (L/N) (Y/N)!

March7th: *sigh* Forget it. I think our taste in nicknames is different.

She then noticed a familiar blue hair exiting the building.

March7th: Hey! Look! It's Sampo!

(Y/N): Quick, after him!

After rushing through the exit, the three of you give chase to Sampo, who quickly took off running.

(Y/N): Stop right there criminal scum!

You pulled out the dragon fullbottle-

(Y/N): Go go gadget fullbottle!

-and threw it at him at full speed as he ran. The impact was enough to send him tumbling to the ground.

Sampo: Yoowch!

Dan heng: Heh, not bad.

You manage to catch up to sampo as he attempts to regain his footing, and he turns to face you, putting his hands in the air.

Sampo: H-Hey! It's you! I was just thinking to myself: "Am I getting robbed? Who are these people following me?" So, y'know, you start to walk a little faster, and... Anyhoo if I'd just turned around, I could've thrown open my arms and said a big "hi" to my old friends.

March7th: Save it. You saw us in there and got scared, so you pulled a runner.

Sampo: Me? Scared? Hahaha, my friends, what do I have to fear? *gasp* Surely I haven't done anything to offend you?

(Y/N): You threw us to the Silvermane Guards!

Sampo: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa rewind. If I hadn't made a break for it, Gepard would've caught all of us. And do you think he would've given you a chance to explain yourselves? Hmm? He would've checked you straight into the graybar hotel! Meanwhile, there I was, looking out for you from the shadows! Do you know how difficult it was to make an entrance? They were watching you the whole time!

Sampo: I had no choice but to take you guys down here. It was too dangerous for us on the surface, we're wanted criminals!? Sure, the Underworld has its drawbacks, but at least the Guards would never follow us. We're safe here...

Dan Heng: Be that as it may, did you really have to poison us?

Sampo: Maybe you've forgotten, but we were in a tight spot my friend, there was no time to think. I had to use whatever I could.

Dan Heng: Hmm.. So it wasn't to cover anything up? A secret that you didn't want anyone, including us, to find out?

Sampo:...

March7th: Dan Heng, what secret?

Dan Heng: I'm not certain yet... but there's more to our "friend" here than meets the eye.

Sampo: You win! I'll help you to the best of my ability, free of charge I might add! But please, don't go spreading rumors about me?

(Y/N): I dunno man...

Sampo: *sigh* Alright! To prove my sincerity, I'll introduce you to Wildfire. If you're looking for something down here, they're the ones to ask!

(Y/N): Fine, lead the way... and don't try and pull anything this time.

Sampo: Have a little faith! It's like I said: "Sampo never lets friends who've helped him come to harm." Hehe...

(Y/N): Just go.

You have to give credit to Sampo - no one can be quite the con man as he is. If it weren't for Dan Heng, the three of you would fall for Sampo's silver tongue again.
Sampo finally agrees to introduce all of you to Wildfire, thanks to Dan Heng's... persuasion.
You have no clue what Wildfire is up to, but judging from words on the street, you have a feeling that Wildfire may have leads on the Stellaron...

Sampo leads you to parts of the town to meet with this so-called wildfire, but after a few minutes of walking you stop at a spot but find no one was there. Sampo then leads you to another spot but no one was there as well.

(Y/N): Oi! Where are these people, don't tell me you're leading us to another goose chase damnit!

Sampo: I-I wouldn't dare! Trust me! We're getting close!

You let go of Sampo and he leads you to another part of the town. After a few minutes of walking, you came across a familiar silver haired girl in the distance.
She was sarounded by a bunch of vagrants, and it's seems she's in trouble.

March7th: Hey, look! Who is that?

(Y/N): Is that... Bronya?

March7th: It looks like she's in trouble...

Sampo: M-My friends, don't just stand there! This drama really doesn't need any more bystanders!

March7th: Oh? Y'know, it might be interesting to see you get in trouble.

Dan Heng: We should avoid attracting too much attention... but we can't just leave her.

Your eyes widen when you see one of the vagrants pull out a gun and point it towards Bronya.

(Y/N): Oi!

As you dash towards the vagrants in an attempt to intervene, the vagrants pulls the trigger and fire the bullet.

Suddenly a purple blur ran past you towards the vagrant. You watch as the bullet was cut to pieces and a figure now stands in front of Bronya.

Seele: You dare attack someone on our turf...?

She swings her weapon.

Seele: Well? How about a few rounds with me?

Seele simps: Shii bruh, don't mind if I do!

Vagrant: Argh, darn it! Quick, disperse!

The vagrants ran away. The four of you approach Bronya and the newly arrived Seele.

Seele: Spineless thugs!

Sampo: Miss Seele! Phew, it's a good thing you showed up when you did. My heartfelt thanks. These vagrants have got some nerve looking for trouble in Wildfire terri-

Seele: Shut it Sampo, this has "you" written all over it. Wildfire has countless issues on its plate right now. We don't need a side order of Koski. I hear a Silvermane Guard is paying the Underworld a visit... is that you?

Bronya: You kidnapped me and brought me to the underground. What is the meaning of this?

Seele: Hmph, listen to her. "What is the meaning of this?" ...She still thinks she's an Overworld princess.

Seele: Do you know what's become of us down here while you live the easy life? Did you even consider the fate of the Underworlders?

Bronya: The Silvermane Guards aren't "living the easy life." We are constantly engaged with the enemy, defending Belobog from the scourge of attacking monsters... and protecting all those above and below the surface.

Seele: Hah, do you even hear yourself? You? Protect the underground? Redeploying every Guard to the surface, sealing off the only passageway... Protecting the so-called Architects, more like it.

Bronya: The Madam Guardian has her reasons...

Seele: Hmph. Enough talk, you're coming with me. Chief Oleg wants to see you, and he's got more than a few questions.

Sampo: Perfect, Miss Seele! We were just on our way to pay Chief Oleg a visit ourselves. Room for a few more?

Seele: Fully booked.

She observes the other's before her eyes lands on you.

Seele: ...Who are they?

(Y/N):*deep voice* My name is (L/N) (Y/N). Nice to meet you, m'lady.

You jokingly wink at her, even though you can't wink so you basically just blinked. Seele raised her eyebrow at your impression, but you swear you saw a red tint on her cheeks.

Jealous, Dan heng bonks you in the head.

(Y/N): Ow! What's that for?!

Dan heng: You're making a fool of yourself...

Sampo: Ahem, Well it's like this: The chief's in the market for specific talent, an urgent request. So, I'm taking them to see him...

March7th: We're looking for a Stellaron, it's the source of all the disasters here. If we find it, we can-

You and Dan Heng cover her mouth before she can say anything further.

Sampo: Ahaha- ahem! I would recommend you not recite your story to everyone you meet. Miss Seele won't understand it anyway, so let's save it for the chief, huh?

Seele: You're right, I don't understand it, and I don't plan on passing the message on either. Wildfire's encountered trouble at the Great Mine, the chief's busy. If you really want to find him, come look for me at the mine entrance.

She looks at you for a few seconds before turning and leaving.

Seele: I'm leaving.

You watch as She leaves before turning your attention to Bronya.

(Y/N): You okay?

Bronya: ...I will arrest you under the supreme guardian's decree. Nothing has changed. I am not your friend...

(Y/N): Right back at ya.

Bronya: ...I saw you the day before the Goethe Hotel. Gepard took you to see mo- the supreme guardian. He told me you were visitors from beyond the sky. Just like the interstellar travelers of ancient legend, people of all kinds that carried the will of the Aeons.

Bronya: Gepard said that you wanted to help us reverse the damage that the Eternal Freeze and Fragmentum continue to wreck on our planet... but that night, mother summoned me, and ordered me to take a detachment to arrest you. What happened? The supreme guardian didn't tell me the details and Gepard had to rush back to the front line... I don't understand...

(Y/N): Can't say for sure...! I just woke up and was immediately accused of being a criminal.

Bronya:...

Bronya: The Silvermane Guards withdrew to the surface long ago... I must avoid that identity here. Until we're back in the Overworld, I propose a temporary truce and cooperation. Your true intentions are of interest to me...

(Y/N): I dunno...

Bronya: If it helps you to trust me, I'm willing to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

(Y/N): Why are you willing to cooperate with us?

Bronya: In truth... I've always felt like something important is being hidden. Whether it's the Architects, mother, or Silvermane Guards, there's always an... unnatural element to their actions. Since encountering you, the unexpected seems to have arrived in waves. I never thought I'd enter the Underworld that has been sealed away for so long...

Bronya: I have a feeling that with you, I can pick up the lost threads... and dispel my uncertainties.

(Y/N): Alright then...

You extended your hand towards her, She stared at it for a few seconds before grabbing your hand and shook it.

(Y/N): But don't try to do anything funny, I don't want to punch your pretty face.

Bronya's mind: P-pretty?

Bronya slightly blushed at your comment. In truth, She never got a compliment from a boy before, so it surprised her a bit. Even though you didn't tend it to be a compliment.

(Y/N): Let's go.

You usher Bronya to follow as the five of you went to the great mine.

Just as Bronya's being surrounded by the enemies, Seele, the backbone of Wildfire arrives just in time to save her but immediately turns to confront her after.
In the end, Seele finally reveals her reason for being there: Oleg, leader of Wildfire is asking for an audience with the noble girl from the surface.
Naturally, you can't pass up on this opportunity to get in touch with Wildfire. Follow Seele's instructions and head to the Great Mine.

In the depths of the Underworld, the five of you reached the entrance of the Great Mine. There, you meet Seele again, who seemed to be in the middle of a commotion.

(Y/N): Yo!

Seele: Hey, you came. That was fast.

(Eyyy)

(Y/N): What is Wildfire doing in the mine?

Seele: Didn't I tell you? *sigh* Long story short- The underground used to have many mines. However, in recent years, some sort of corrosion called the "Fragmentum" started to spread. It's ruined a lot of mines. The one we're heading into is relatively unaffected. A bunch of vagrants made it their home after their old turf was consumed by the Fragmentum. Actually, most of them are pretty honest folks...

(Y/N): So what's the problem?

Seele: But with such a large group, it's inevitable that troublemakers will find their way in. They've been stealing from the miners and picking fights. And that's not the worst of it. Things are much more serious this time... For two days now, huge clashes have been breaking out between the miners and the vagrants. It isn't pretty.

Seele: Mines are our lifeline in the Underworld. We have to keep providing Geomarrow to the Overworld in exchange for supplies. In order to quell the situation, Chief Oleg brought Wildfire into the mine and left me in charge of security for the towns. But the situation in the mine is critical, I have to back him up.

(Y/N): Right, let's go.

Seele: *to bronya* Oh, as for you... the Chief will decide your fate when we see him.

Bronya: Good, I've been wanting to come face to face with the leader of the Underworld.

Seele: Hmph, you're about to come face to face with reality.

After arriving at the mines, you realize that things have been turned upside-down here: The miners of this mine have gotten into a violent confrontation with the vagrants.
The miners that succeeded in fleeing the scene were petrified and the ones that didn't might be in dire straits. The miners' families are all crowded around the mine entrance...
You notice that Chief Oleg probably isn't here. It seems like you'll have to assist Wildfire in settling the unrest before being able to meet him.

As you ventured inside the mines you came accross a familiar face.

March7th: Huh? Isn't that the doctor lady?

Seele: What's Natasha doing here...? Things must be worse than I thought.

The six of you approach Natasha.

Seele: Nat! I didn't think you'd be here. Where's Oleg?

Natasha: Hey Seele, and... Sampo's guests. So, it looks like you've already met. I haven't seen Oleg. The miners said they saw him take a group further in.

(Y/N): What are you doing here?

Natasha: I heard that the miners had been having violent clashes with local thugs, with significant numbers of wounded. I hurried over to see if I could help. You see these people? They're all miners and their family members. They want an explanation from the instigators.

Natasha: This area up ahead is a vagrant dwelling, but they've sealed off the entrance. I guess they're afraid that angry miners might try to take revenge.

Seele: How could the situation here become such a mess?

Natasha: I heard that the First Mining Team found a Geomarrow vein with incredible deposits... The initial estimate put it at the largest discovery in the last thirty years.

Seele: Are you serious? That's big news. How come I never heard about it?

Natasha: Well, they weren't in a hurry to make it known. Most of the mines have been contaminated by the Fragmentum, many people are out of work. They were afraid of being overwhelmed if they let the word out.

Natasha: But the vagrants here have keen eyes, they couldn't keep it hidden from them. Some local gangs wanted to profit from the situation, so they blackmailed the mining team for hush money... and that was the final straw.

Natasha: And that's how the clash started. Now both sides are dealing with heavy losses. So, are you guys here to help resolve the conflict?

Seele: They're here because they need a favor from Chief Oleg. I'm escorting them. And seeing as you need that helping hand, it wouldn't be too much to ask you to lend one here first, right?

March 7th: Of course we wanna help... we care about other people too y'know.

(Y/N): I'd rather not... But seeing this Is the only way to meet that Oleg guy, I guess I'll help.

Seele: Works for me.

Natasha: Haha, I believe we're dealing with kind-hearted people here, Seele. As you've all seen, the situation down here is... strained. If you can, we really would appreciate you helping the people.

On the way deeper into the mines, you can hear the constant screams in the distance. It is obvious that things have gotten pretty serious, you must help the fleeing miners along the way.
You hear people arguing from deeper inside the mines. Maybe the local miners have run into trouble... Be careful and guarantee the safety of the miners!

March7th: Hey, what's that commotion? It sounds like there's a big argument happening... Let's get closer and take a look.

You ran towards the commotion and found the miners arguing with the vagrants.

Antonia: ...Cowards and bullies. I don't remember you guys acting this tough around Svarog's minions. Did your parents never teach you what a backbone was?

Vagrant: Pff! We ain't stupid! Why would we risk our lives against the robots? And get off the high road, you can't just find a huge chunk of Geomarrow and hog it all to yourselves!

Antonia: This mine is our territory, the mining team is laboring here day in and day out. You guys don't even pretend like you're here to lend a hand!

Antonia: You're lazy. All you want is to profit off of our sweat and tears. And you don't even try hiding it! ...Disgraceful.

Vagrant: Where does disgrace come into it when we can't even fill our stomachs, huh!? I know your game, you're just waiting for us to starve to death, so there's more food for your mining team.

Antonia: ...It's a waste of time trying to reason with you. While you've been kicking up this fuss, the whole vein's been seized by robots. Now we're all in the same boat.

Vagrant: Hehe, right, right... we can't rely on the vein anymore... But don't forget which side brought loaded guns to the party.

Antonia: Whoa, easy, wh-what are you trying to pull off? I-I'm warning you, Wildfire are in the area...

Vagrant: Haha, empty threat! Wildfire are stuck dealing with Svarog's minions, how are they gonna help you now? Unless you're planning on taking a bullet, hand over the supplies and equipment!

The vagrants pulled out their guns and aimed it towards Antonia and the miners.

(Y/N): OI!

The vagrants turn their attention to you and your friends, weapon in hand.

Thug: Aha, and who do we have here? Do you know whose territory this is!?

Seele: Shut it, this isn't your territory. I'm in a hurry, I'll take you all in one go!

You grab the Driver and put it on your waist. You grab Cross-z dragon before shaking the Dragon fullbottle and insert it in.

WAKE UP!

Seele: What are you-?

You ignore her and insert Cross-z dragon into the driver.

CROSS-Z DRAGON!

You crank the lever a few times and multiple tubes appear around you and two pieces of armor appear in your front and back, before stopping.

Bronya: H-huh?

(Y/N): Henshin!

WAKE UP BURNING! GET CROSS-Z DRAGON! YEAH!

You look at Seele who has a surprised look on her face.

Cross-z: Yo. You don't need to say anything, cuz I know. I'll explain later after we deal with this.

Seele: O-okay...

The vagrants saw your transformation and took a step back.

Vagrant: Tch, just because you turn into some sort of knock-off power ranger, d-don't think we're scarred of ya! Fire!

The vagrants rapidly fires several bullets in your direction, causing the others to dodge out of the way. You stand your ground, however, and the bullets merely ricochet off your body, leaving you unharmed.

You charge towards the vagrants, who continue to fire at you. You land a powerful punch on one of them, sending them sprawling, and immediately follow it up with a swift kick to another one.

As you focus on attacking the vagrants, one of them slips behind you and tries to strike you with a shovel. However, Seele swiftly kicks the man in the face, sending him back.

Cross-z: Huh?

You turn your attention towards Seele, who gives you a small nod. In response, you nod back to her. The two of you, stand back to back, begin to simultaneously fight off the vagrants on both sides.

Seele: Disappear among the sea of butterflies, illusions of the past!

READY, GO!

DRAGONIC FINISH!

Jumping up into the air, your leg ignited with blue flames, you thrust out a powerful kick at one of the vagrants.

The man was sent stumbling backwards before quickly rising back to his feet and fleeing, with the remaining vagrants following suit. You let out a sigh before transforming back and turned towards the others.

(Y/N): Is that all of them?

Seele: I think so...

Antonia: Seele! Thank goodness you came. We were nearly...

Seele: Nothing but a few knuckleheads. I'm just glad you're okay. Antonia, have you seen Chief Oleg?

Antonia: Oleg? He took a group into the inner section. Said it was to clear off the invading robots. They've been gone for a while now. Hmph, if Wildfire was around, those thugs wouldn't have dared.

Seele: Seems like the core of this problem is Svarog's robots...

(Y/N): Who?

Seele: The boss... He appeared suddenly after the Guards were redeployed, and became a major player in the Underworld. Svarog claims to be a guardian of humanity, all the ownerless robots obey his commands. They've occupied the furnace core hub, and they're not letting anyone get close.

Seele: Nobody knows why Svarog did any of this... He usually doesn't leave the Furnace Core and interfere unless some kind of disorder breaks out in the Underworld.

Bronya: ...A "guardian of humanity" that can... command robots? I've never heard of anything like...

Seele: Hmph, looks like your mighty Architects weren't as all-knowing as you thought.

March7th: Can you two say anything without quarreling? This isn't the time! It sounds like there's danger waiting for us in the inner section, can we still get through?

(Y/N): We've come all this way, and we still need to talk to that Oleg guy.

Seele: Yeah, you still need to talk with the chief. It's only a bunch of scrap metal. What are we afraid of?

March 7th: Ohh~ Is Seele starting to appreciate our strength? Hmm?

Seele: I'll be honest, you guys are hardworking. If everyone from Wildfire were as impressive as you on the battlefield, we wouldn't be so hard-pressed by Svarog. Especially you.

Seele looks at you and you rub the back of your head, anime protagonist style.

(Y/N): Hehe, thanks...

Seele: Antonia, can you take the mining team back through the entrance to meet up with Natasha?

Antonia: Sure thing, but be careful! There are a lot of robots up ahead!

The crisis in the mines is no more, and most of the Wildfire members have left the spot, escorting miners to safety along with them.
However, Seele has not yet brought her captive, Bronya, to the chief, and you haven't had the chance to meet this important figure, a meeting with whom is the biggest motive behind this journey.
Continue deeper into the mine!

As you continued to descend into the mine, you encountered obstacles and hurdles. Thankfully, you had a useful Home-Use Object Finder to aid you in locating essential mine cart parts. With resourcefulness and teamwork, you managed to repair an out-of-order mine cart, which sped up your journey and brought them closer to the heart of the mines.

You fix the out of order mine cart and move it out of the way, opening the path continuing downward.
This is near the bottom of the mines and you notice Seele's cautious expression and sharp gaze...
Her expression is normally scary enough already, so what is it that would make her show an even more serious look? You're not sure, but there is one thing that you are certain of...
Danger is closing in and you should make yourself prepared.

As you venture deeper, you stop when you come across a robot, different from what you saw before and a small girl with him.

Clara: This vein... So this is what everyone is fighting over... Mr. Svarog, it's such a massive vein. I've never seen so much Geomarrow before...

Svarog: Calculating... Based on the average rate of excavation, this vein is enough to supply Belobog with 231 days of energy, with a margin of error of 7 days. I sense that your reason for summoning me is not the ore in question. State your true intention, Clara.

Clara: ...Right. I wanted Mr. Svarog to see that many miners and vagrants have gotten hurt because of the vein... Can you help them?

Svarog: I have already prevented the dispute and taken temporary control of the excavation zone. Evaluation result: In the event of no further variables, there will be no large-scale armed conflict within the next 30 days.

Clara: I know why you did it, Mr. Svarog! It's just... I don't think it'll be enough. The mining team and Wildfire... they don't understand your actions... If only we could do more for them...

Svarog: My mission is the protection of the Underworld. The trust of the minority sample is redundant to my calculations. Human behavior will always deviate from rational calculation, Clara...

Svarog: As evidenced by their presence here.

Clara was puzzled by his words, then She turned to see you and your group standing within a short distance from them.

Seele: Svarog! We haven't settled our final score.

Svarog: Seele, subordinate to Wildfire... Your resistance is futile. The result of my calculation is unequivocal: Remaining in the Underworld is the optimal strategy for survival.

Seele: *sigh* This again... Calculation results, survival strategies... I haven't got time for your thesis. Withdraw your forces, or I'll lose my temper!

Svarog: Observe, Clara. Even under abject conditions, humans are unable to avoid division and conflict.

Clara: But, Mr. Svarog...

Svarog: Human failure to accept the calculation result is a significant threat to the survival strategy of the Underworld. Calculation complete, result unequivocal: Armed suppression of Wildfire and their allies is the optimal course of action.

Just then an automaton model grizzly appears ready to fight.

The robot leaps into the air and slams down onto the ground, sending a shockwave that rocks the arena around. You and the others dodge out of the way, just in the nick of time, as the robot comes crashing down.

WAKE UP BURNING! GET CROSS-Z DRAGON! YEAH!

Cross-z: Mou! March, Dan heng! Formation B!

March7th: Formation B!? I don't even know what Formation A is!

Dan heng summons her spear and charges directly at the robot, thrusting her spear forward in a fierce attack.

Dan heng: March!

March7th: Right!

March summons her bow and leaps into the air before drawing the string back and unleashing a barrage of icy arrows, causing the automaton to froze in place.

You summon Beat Closer and pull out the Lock Fullbottle and insert it into the sword before pulling the Grip End Starter a few times.

SPECIAL TUNE!

PULL! PULL!

MILLION SLASH!

The sword emits a vibrant blue before you launch its flames towards him, sending a surge of intense heat that strikes the robot, causing sparks to fly before it engulfed in a massive explosion.

You turn around like a badass while the automaton exploded.

(Replace it with you)

March 7th: Whew... not bad. How many of these big guys is Svarog hiding?

Seele: A lot... which is why Wildfire has never been able to take him down. Svarog's forces are too strong. We don't have enough firepower.

Cross-z: That girl in red...

Seele: Clara? Don't worry about her. That girl is best pals with Svarog, she's always following behind him. He wouldn't harm her. I guess I'm just used to seeing them together now, even if I don't understand it. *sigh* Let's look for the chief.

Oleg: No need to look far.

You turn around and see an old man approaching you.

Oleg: Nice work, Seele. We were attacked on both sides by robots - who knows where they came from. We thought we were in it for the long haul, hahaha!
Seele: Chief! Is everyone okay? Is anyone injured?

Oleg: We're fine, we're used to it at this point. We sent those pesky robots and ragtag troops packing. The mine should be quiet for a while.

He then turns to you while you de-transform

Oleg: And who are your friends here...

Seele: Ahh, them! They're outsiders that Sampo brought down from who-knows-where. They need a favor from Wildfire, so I brought them with me. It'll be faster if they explain.

(Y/N): You the chief? You're a hard man to find.

Oleg: Hahaha! That's quite the tone to take on our first meeting. I won't forget you in a hurry. So, you went to all this trouble to find Wildfire. What help is it you need?

You tell Oleg and Seele about what happened and your mission to look for the Stellaron

Seele: Ha! I didn't know you'd put on a show for the Overworld too. Impressive.

Oleg: Ho-ho, well this is new. Wildfire can barely take care of the Underworld, and now outsiders are looking for assistance from us. This "Stellaron" you speak of, I've never heard of it. But if it's a secret that even we locals don't know about, then one name does come to mind...

(Y/N): Cocolia?

Oleg: The current supreme guardian is a liar who uses sweet words to deceive the Underworld. She's never cared about our survival-

Bronya: Stop right there... I... won't allow you to insult the madam guardian.

Oleg: Miss Overworld, my words may be painful to you, but every one of them is true. Go out into the towns and hear for yourself, see how the people here suffer.

Bronya: ...

Oleg: I haven't gotten close to voicing the extent of the Underworld's grievances, young lady. But I will respect your request. I will leave it at that, for now. Let's get back to the main topic. The name that came to my mind, was Svarog.

March7th: Huh...!? Isn't Svarog Wildfire's sworn enemy?

Dan Heng: Why would a mere robot in the Underworld have knowledge of important secrets?

Oleg: Sworn enemy? Not how I see it. The young master here is closer. Svarog is a cold and unfeeling machine. He recognizes only the dead reasoning of his calculations. Svarog is not against Wildfire... or perhaps I should say: Wildfire isn't even of concern to him. That ancient robot witnessed the war...

Oleg: If you're looking to pick up a thread... he may well be your best source.

(Y/N): You mean the war with the Antimatter Legion?

March7th: Yeah, I remember hearing this world was invaded by the Legion hundreds of years ago.

Oleg: Robots don't forget. If Svarog hasn't heard of your Stellaron, then I'm afraid perhaps no one has.

Dan Heng: In which case, we need to think of a way to convice Svarog to communicate with us.

March 7th: Or get him to hand over his memory bank. We could go through it ourselves.

Dan Heng: What should we do...

Oleg: We've tried repeatedly to negotiate with Svarog, but he rejects every effort. He believes that Wildfire is a threat. Still, if it were you guys... Hmm... It's difficult to say.

Oleg: ...We have time. Let's get into the details tomorrow. It's late, and you must've been through a lot. Go back to the town and rest. I'll make arrangements.

March7th: Again? I'm starting to get nervous of "arranged rest" on this planet...

(Y/N): Yeah.

Oleg: As for our Silvermane girl here... do you have time? I'd like to talk with you in private.

Bronya nods and follows Oleg, with Seele tagging along behind. As the three of them make their exit, You can't help but let out a sigh and scratch your head in frustration.

(Y/N): I get the feeling... That this is going to be a long one...

-To Be Continued->
________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________

Sauce: hews

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 161 7
Caelus has a strange dream, being told he was chosen by a mysterious entity. He soon finds out that it wasn't just a dream, as new powers manifest in...
87.4K 1.9K 13
Highschool AU Harem x Male reader You were just and average looking student, but somehow a lot of girls are into you. Even the teachers.
134K 5.2K 26
[π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜] in a world where two teens meet in the weirdest way possible kageyama x reader
32.9K 1K 32
Y/N thought his life would never amount to anything but that all changed when he starts having some weird dreams