Another Spanking Story...

By Baby16_girly

Hi! So i'm not really sure where I'm going with this story but it will have love, heartbreak, happiness, and... More

CHAPTER 1!
CHAPTER 2!
CHAPTER 3!
CHAPTER 4!
CHAPTER 5!
CHAPTER 6!
CHAPTER 7!
CHAPTER 8!
CHAPTER 9!
CHAPTER 10!
CHAPTER 11!
CHAPTER 12!
CHAPTER 13!
CHAPTER 14!
CHAPTER 15!
CHAPTER 16!
CHAPTER 18!
CHAPTER 19!
CHAPTER 20!
CHAPTER 21!
CHAPTER 22!
CHAPTER 23!
CHAPTER 24!

CHAPTER 17!

2.5K 22 3
By Baby16_girly

It's Wednesday and I'm in my last class of the day, I skipped lunch because I wasn't hungry and I'm honestly trying to watch my weight. I've been looking in the mirror and my thighs are getting a bit big and I'm not really liking it. I know It's probably not that big of a deal but you know how I can be.

OLIVIA'S POV:

( I walk to my locker putting my algebra book in my locker and pull out my history book. I roll my eyes when I see Shane making his way towards me. I know he's gonna question me about not showing up at lunch. )

Shane - Hey baby.

Olivia - Hey.

Shane - Why weren't you at the dining hall?

Olivia - I had to ask my teacher a question.

Shane - You had to ask your teacher a question for 45 minutes?

Olivia - Yeah I had a lot of questions.

( I say shutting my locker and facing him. )

Shane - Since when do you care about asking questions for school?

( Before answering him I see Jamie and wave to her. )

Olivia - Oh! There's Jamie I gotta go.

( I hurry over to Jamie so I don't have to answer anymore of Shane's questions. )

Jamie - Hey what's up?

Olivia - Nothing much, how was class?

Jamie - Ugh horrible! I got a 58 on my test.

( She says sadly handing me the paper. Damn, even I did good on that test. I hand it back to her and pat her on the shoulder. )

Olivia - Don't worry about it.

Jamie - Well I am worried about it, especially when Felipe finds out.

Olivia - Just make sure he doesn't.

( I say shrugging and we walk to our next class. )

Mr Sams - Hello girls, you're late per usual.

Olivia - Sorry.

Jamie - Won't happen again.

( We both say insincerely sitting down in our seats. I huff when someone clears their throat behind me and I turn around. It's this very annoying girl named Shelby, let me tell you a few things about her. She lives a few dorms down from Jamie and I, she openly picks her nose and eats it, has a weird creepy crush on Shane AND Felipe, and she definitely doesn't shower because she smells so bad. )

Olivia - What do you want Shelby?

Shelby - Sorry, I was just wondering If I could borrow a pencil.

Olivia - No way!

( There's zero chance that I'm giving her one of my pencils! I have all hot pink pencils that have purple erasers, they're sooo cute and there's no way I'm letting her get her grubby booger hands on them. )

Shelby - Why not?

Olivia - Because I said.

Shelby - Please I don't have one.

( She says sadly looking down at her desk. )

Olivia - I said no! Ask someone else.

( I say turning back around facing forward and listen to the teacher. I actually don't mind this class, Mr Sams isn't THAT bad when he's not in a bad mood and he teaches things where they make sense. He doesn't just hand you a paper and tell you to write something down. )

Mr Sams - Shelby would you like to come and solve this problem on the board?

Shelby - Sure.

( She says nervously worried that everyone is gonna make fun of her, which they probably will. She slowly walks up to the front of the class taking the dry erase marker from Mr Sams and reading the question he's written on the board. I can't believe he let her touch that marker, now he's going to have to bleach it. A kid in our class wads up a piece of paper and throws it at her when Mr Sams wasn't looking, when students tell her to hurry up she starts writing. I knew it was the wrong answer and a lot of other people did too because they started laughing and asking "Is she serious?" "What is she doing?" )

Mr Sams - Everyone be quiet and let her write an answer to the question please.

( I huff when I see it's been five minutes for her to answer ONE simple question. God, she's so stupid. )

Olivia - Can I answer this so we can move on?

( I ask raising my hand. )

Mr Sams - If you would like to come up to the board and help her, you may.

( I walk up to the board and she tries to hand me the marker. )

Olivia - Mr Sams, can I please have another marker?

( He nods and hands me a different marker and I quickly write down the answer and return to my seat. Students say "Finally!" "Shelby would've never written the right answer like that." )

Mr Sams - That's correct, good job Olivia and nice try Shelby.

( She walks back to her seat with tears in her eyes. Is she serious?! In the middle of class Mr Sams informs us that he has to run to the office real quick and that we can talk quietly until he gets back but to stay in our seats. See? He's cool most of the time. He leaves and all students begin to talk amongst ourselves. )

Reddy - Could she get any slower in the head? I guess those boogers aren't fueling her brain.

( A lot of students laugh. I think that's kind of hypocritical of Reddy because he's supposed to be in Shane's grade but he's been held back, but since he's talking about Shelby who's a complete nuisance, I'll let it slide and not say anything. By the time class ends she runs out sobbing. This is high school, she has to get used to people making fun of her and if she doesn't want to get made fun of she should shower and NOT pick her boogers and eat them in public. Ew! Jamie and I walk out together and talk about what happened in class until I go to Lola's and Sophie's dorm. )

Olivia - Hey guys.

Sophie - Hey girl.

Lola - Hey, here's that stuff.

( She says handing me two water bottles filled with this nasty green looking liquid. It's basically a bunch of healthy vitamins and minerals that apparently help you lose weight. Lola said she lost 8 pounds in 3 weeks drinking it. So we shall see. I thank her and talk to her about Shelby's weirdo behavior for a few minutes then tell her and Sophie bye and make my way back to Jamie and I's dorm room. When I walk in I see Felipe and Jamie sitting on her bed talking. )

Felipe - Hey kid.

Olivia - Hey.

( I sit down on my bed as well and try the concoction that Lola made, it's so nasty I almost spit it out. )

Jamie - What is that drink?

Olivia - Some healthy drink Lola made.

( Felipe looks confused and walks over to me taking the bottle and looking at it. )

Felipe - Did she tell you what she put in it?

Olivia - She just said water, vitamins, and minerals.

Felipe - I don't think it should make this color, it looks nasty.

Olivia - It's fine, it's not that bad.

( I say taking back the bottle. )

Felipe - Maybe you should ask her and see what all she added into it.

Olivia - I'm not really that worried about it.

Felipe - If you say so, come on Jamie let's go talk in my room.

( When I see Jamie's face go red I have a feeling that he found out about the grade she got on her test and I have a feeling they're not just gonna be "talking". He pulls her off her bed and out our door. I wave bye to her and mouth a quick "good luck." Before Felipe shuts the door behind him Erin shows up in the doorway. )

Erin - You're lucky you didn't bump into me and mess my groove up, Felipe.

( Felipe rolls his eyes and keeps walking. )

Olivia - Your groove?

( I ask rolling my eyes then notice he's wearing khaki shorts, cowboy boots, and a hat with a pink feather sticking out of it. )

Erin - I'm performing at the talent show Friday, and I have to get in the mood for my yodeling skills.

Olivia - THAT'S what you're wearing?!

Erin - Listen hot stuff, you don't understand fashion like I do.

Olivia - Thank God because you obviously have no clue about fashion. Now shoo shoo I have to study.

Erin - Hey! I'm not a bird. You can't shoo me away.

Olivia - Well you look like one, shut my door.

Erin - Fine Cha Cha, check you out later.

( He says with a wink and shuts my door. My God he's so annoying. :SKIPPING TO FRIDAY: Oh my gosh I'm so hungry, all I've been doing is working out and not really eating anything besides vegetables once a day and this juice that Lola made me. I'm making my way to the auditorium to see the talent show, I can't believe that the whole school is required to come. I sit back about 20 rows from the front in between Shane and Felipe, the rest of our friends are on the other sides of us. God this is gonna take sooo long. The thing I'm most excited about is to see Erin embarrass himself. I yawn as soon as the lights dim and the only lights are the ones on the stage and the sides of the auditorium. I immediately get on my phone. )

Shane - Get off your phone.

( He whispers to me. I pretend like I don't hear him and pout when he takes it from me and puts it in his pocket. Well now I'm definitely going to be bored. I sit up when I see Shelby get on the stage. Jamie and I look at each other from behind Felipe and laugh. I wonder what her "talent" is. My mouth drops open when she starts tap dancing. Mostly everyone starts laughing when she messes up, the laughter comes to a halt
when she falls on stage and looks mortified when some random kid yells. )

Random Kid - Get that bitch off the stage! She can't even stay on her own two feet!

( The laughter goes crazy through out the auditorium I think I even saw a few teachers laugh. It's like she's frozen on stage with this look of desperation and embarrassment on her face. I look over to Shane and then to Felipe and they're just sitting there not looking very amused. They're not really the type to make fun of people. After the rest of the talent show it was pretty boring, Erin made a fool out of himself but it was funny to see him think he's actually good. When we're walking out of the auditorium Shane, Felipe, Jamie and I are stopped by some losers. )

Loser 1 - Hey Shane and Felipe, we're with the school paper and was wondering if we could get comments on your past football season.

( I scoff and roll my eyes. )

Olivia - We're busy!

Shane - Yeah no problem.

Felipe - Sure we have a few minutes.

( I see Jamie roll her eyes and look just as annoyed as I am. I don't know why they always have to be the charmers. We're trying to go to dinner for Gods sake! )

Jamie - We have to go to dinner so make it quick.

Olivia - Yeah why don't you dweebs hurry up?

( Shane and Felipe give us both "the look" and we hurry to our room to change into cuter clothes since we're going to a nice restaurant. )

OLIVIA'S OUTFIT ⬆️

( I grab a jacket before going to Shane's dorm room to get him. )

Olivia - Are you ready?

( I ask as I walk into his dorm room and see him putting cologne on. I'm on my phone and at first I don't notice that Shane is walking over to me but when he puts his hand up and smacks my butt hard three times I cringe and move away. )

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Olivia - Oww! What was that for?!

( I ask him raising my voice. )

Shane - First of all lower your voice and second don't think I forgot about you being a brat to those guys.

( I roll my eyes and he kisses me on the cheek. )

Shane - You look amazing baby, let's go.

( He says taking my hand and pulling me out the door. We make our way to his car and meet Felipe and Jamie at the restaurant with some of the other guys from the football team and their girlfriends. )

Jamie - See that girl over there? That's Nelly, Felipe's ex girlfriend.

( She whispers to me secretly pointing at a girl our age that's at the end of the table far from us giving all the guys a hug. )

Olivia - Why is she here?

Jamie - I don't know, oh God here she comes.

( She bends down and hugs Shane and Felipe and they look confused but Felipe looks more awkward and uncomfortable than confused. )

Nelly - Hey girlies!

Olivia - Hello.

Jamie - Hi.

Nelly - Felipe can we go talk for a minute in private?

( He looks to Jamie and she nods telling him it's okay. If that was me, it would never happen. Shane wouldn't be going anywhere with her. But Jamie doesn't get as jealous as I do. )

Jamie - I wonder why he is talking to her.

( I look over behind me and my eyes widen when I see her hanging on him closely with her arm around him. )

Jamie - What's wrong?

Olivia - Nothing! I just saw a bug on the wall.

Jamie - What?

( She turns around and I cringe when she notices Nelly hanging on Felipe and she looks sad. )

Olivia - What could they be talking about?

Jamie - I don't know, let's find out.

( She grabs my arm and pulls me towards their direction and I tell her to follow my lead. We hide behind the coat rack. )

Felipe - Nelly what are you doing here?

Nelly - Felipe my friends are here so why wouldn't I be?

Felipe - It's more of a couple thing.

Nelly - A couple thing? What girl are you with?

Felipe - Jamie, she's sitting next to the blonde girl.

Nelly - The one with curly hair and a red dress?

Felipe - Yes, she's pretty gorgeous isn't she?

Nelly - Well she's not sitting there anymore and neither is the blondie.

( SHIT! Felipe looks over to our table and then looks around the restaurant trying to find us. )

Olivia - We gotta go.

( I whisper to her and grab her hand. Someone bumps into me and I knock over the coat rack and Felipe catches it before it falls on the ground. )

Felipe - Olivia what the hell are you doing?

Olivia - Oh I was just trying to get my jacket I put it here when we came in and I'm very cold.

( I say rubbing my arms pretending like I'm cold. )

Nelly - Olivia? That's a pretty name.

Olivia - Thanks. We were just leaving.

Felipe - We?

( I turn around and see that Jamie isn't there! She booked the hell out of here and left me. That coward! Hmph! I go back to the table and Jamie isn't there either. )

Shane - Where did you go?

Olivia - To the coat rack.

Shane - Why? Your jacket is on your seat.

( He asks me with suspicion in his voice. )

Olivia - I thought I put it on there when I came in.

Shane - Whatever you say, eat your food.

( A few hours later we go back to one of the football players houses and pretty much everyone is drinking besides Shane, Felipe, Jamie, and I. Well, I assume Jamie isn't because Felipe wouldn't allow her, but I haven't seen that coward since she left me high and dry at the restaurant. I get bored because I haven't seen Jamie since the restaurant and go into one of the rooms and get angry when I see her sitting on the bed looking sad. )

Olivia - Why did you leave me?!

Jamie - I'm sorry, I'm so worried about Felipe.

Olivia - Him and Nelly?

( I sit down next to her on the bed and she nods. )

Jamie - She's been hanging on him all night and he doesn't seem to mind.

Olivia - Felipe's in love with you, I'm sure it's nothing.

Jamie - I don't know Liv, they were really close. I got some more details on them from some girls here, they were dating for a while and got really serious. Plus their moms are good friends so at all the family gatherings she's always there.

Olivia - Well if you have any doubts then you should ask.

Jamie - No, I feel like I shouldn't have to. He should be the one reassuring me.

( She says wiping tears out of her eyes. She has me follow her downstairs and make some drinks for almost everyone. But Jamie put a little something extra into Nellys drink. I feel my evil smile forming when Nelly takes the cup from Jamie and starts drinking it. )

Nelly - Thanks.

Jamie - No problem.

( I sit down on one of the lounge chairs outside and keep my eyes on Nelly. I get nervous when Shane pulls me up and sits me down on his lap. I hope like hell he doesn't know about what Jamie did. )

Shane - Hey gorgeous, no drinking right?

Olivia - No drinking.

( I say rolling my eyes but still keeping them on Nelly. Damn she really is all over Felipe. She finishes her drink and then starts acting crazy. )

Nelly - Wooooo! Let's party hardy! WOOOO! LETS ALL GO SKINNY DIPPING!!!

( She starts screaming and everyone is kinda ignoring her except for Jamie and I because we know what's going on and aren't drunk. )

Nelly - I SAID... LETS GO SKINNY DIPPING!!!

( She screams shredding her voice box and finally people pay attention to her. )

Felipe - No Nelly go lay down.

( I see Jamie tilt her head curiously as to why he's concerned about her. He pushes Nelly towards the back door so she'll go inside but she doesn't. She just KEEPS drinking. Finally some of the other girls there try to sit her down. A few seconds later my eyes widen and I can feel my face go red when she takes her bikini top off. No way!!! She jumps in the pool and then everyone starts freaking out. Well... Almost everyone. )

Sophie - She can't swim! She can't swim!

( She yells at the top of her lungs. Felipe jumps in the pool to save her and Shane stands me up and rushes over to see if she's okay. Ugh, they always have to be the heroes. Felipe lifts her up out of the pool and lays her down and Shane grabs a towel and puts it over her body so she's not in the nude anymore. Oh God! She's coughing, spitting out, and choking on the water. I decide it's time for me to do what I do best when shit goes bad. Leave!! I grab Jamie's arm and pull her towards the back door but get stopped by Shane grabbing my upper arm and pulling me up the stairs to a random room and shuts the door behind us. )

Olivia - What?!

( I ask him pissed with my hands on my hips. )

Shane - What the fuck was that?!

Olivia - I don't know.

Shane - Tell me straight up, did you spike Nellys drink?

Olivia - No! Of course not. How could you accuse me of such a thing?

Shane - You make drinks for everyone and then all the sudden she starts going crazy. Not that hard to piece together.

Olivia - First of all, I wasn't the only one making drinks so don't fucking talk to me like that asshole.

( I put my hand over my mouth realizing what I just said and Shane just shakes his head and pulls me closer to him holding my arm above my head and peppering VERY HARD smacks to my butt and upper thighs. I try to dodge the smacks but he always hits me where he wants to. )

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Olivia - Ow!

Shane - If SMACK I SMACK didn't SMACK know SMACK any SMACK better SMACK I'd SMACK think SMACK you're SMACK trying SMACK to SMACK make SMACK things SMACK worse SMACK for SMACK yourself.

( He says in between hard smacks each one getting harder and harder. Even though it's over my jeans it brings tears to my eyes. He's definitely making sure I feel it. )

Olivia - Owie! Please let me go I'm sorry!

( I say hoping he'll let me go. He releases my arm and I turn around facing toward him and hoping no one heard what just went on. )

Shane - I'm only going to ask you this one more time, did you do something to Nellys drink?

( I shake my head no. )

Shane - Then who did?

( I don't answer and just look down at the floor. )

Shane - You can tell me or I can go find out on my own, but if I have to do that I'll embarrass you in front of everyone.

( He says looking into my eyes after lifting my chin up with his finger making me look at him. )

Olivia - Shane please don't make me tell you.

Shane - It was Jamie.

( He starts to walk out the door and I freak. )

Olivia - Don't tell Felipe!

Shane - I'm not gonna tell him anything, she is. Oh and you're in trouble when we get back.

Olivia - But it wasn't me!

Shane - You knew about it and didn't say anything.

( He goes out the door and I huff and follow behind him. Once we get back outside Nelly has calmed down and she's sitting in a chair with people checking on her. I see Jamie and slowly walk over to her. )

Jamie - Are you okay?

Olivia - Yeah but you're not.

Jamie - What do you mean?

Olivia - Shane knows you did something to Nellys drink, I didn't tell him by the way, he just figured it out and knew after we gave drinks and she started acting weird that it had something to do with us.

Jamie - Dang! Is he gonna tell Felipe?

Olivia - No but he said you have to, I would tell Felipe yourself instead of Shane telling him.

Jamie - Ugh I'm screwed.

Olivia - I know I'm sorry.

Jamie - It's not your fault, I'm the one who spiked the drink.

JAMIE'S POV:

( Felipe and I get into his dorm room and I lay down on his bed staring up at the ceiling. )

Felipe - What's wrong angel?

( I cover my face with a pillow and groan. )

Felipe - Talk to me.

( I sit up and he sits down on the bed next to me. )

Jamie - I have to tell you something.

Felipe - Okay what is it?

Jamie - It's kinda bad.

Felipe - Just tell me.

Jamie - I don't want you to be angry at me.

Felipe - Jamie, tell me.

( He says seriously looking into my eyes with a stern look in his eyes. )

Jamie - I spiked Nelly's drink.

( I mumble looking down at my hands. )

Felipe - What did you say?

Jamie - I spiked Nelly's drink.

Felipe - You did not!

Jamie - I'm really really sorry!

Felipe - You're about to be a lot more sorry.

( He says as he grabs his desk chair and sits down in it. )

Felipe - Come here.

( I walk over to him and he unbuttons my jeans and takes them down along with my panties then pulls me over his lap and adjusts me where I'm in the prime spanking position, butt up high! )

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Jamie - OWWW!

( I scream out as he gave me no warm up or anything before laying down hard swats on my buttcheeks. )

Felipe - Why did you mess with her drink?

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Jamie - Because ahh oww she was flirting with you ah!

Felipe - So because you thought she was flirting with me you put her in a situation where she could've drowned?

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Jamie - Ow! Ah! Yes because she was hanging on you all night!

( He sighs and reaches into his desk draw and pulls out a metal ruler and lays it down hard on my thighs making me scream. )

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

Jamie - OW! OKAY FELIPE I GET IT! I'M SO SORRY!

( I scream and cry but my pleads are fallen on deaf ears as he keeps spanking me with that evil ruler. )

Felipe - I don't think you do get it.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

( I almost put my hand back but then I remember not to because the last time I did I got 5 swats from the belt. )

Felipe - Don't put that hand back, I'll start all over.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

( My tears are uncontrollable and they get worse when he pulls me up and sits me down on his desk chair. )

Felipe - You're going to write "I will not do anything to someone's drink that could cause them to hurt themselves or others ever again" a hundred and fifty times.

( He says pulling out a piece of paper and pen and sitting it down on the desk in front of me. I take the pen and paper and start writing but can barely see because of the tears in my eyes. )

Felipe - I still have to think about if I'm done with your spanking or not, you did something completely wrong and childish.

( He says before walking out the door to who knows where. I write my sentences as fast as I can and wait for him to come back. I don't dare to pull up my panties and jeans because I really don't want to get spanked again. He walks back in with two gatorades and sits down on his bed across from me. After crying for that long I could really go for one of those but It's probably not the best time to ask. )

Felipe - Did you finish?

Jamie - Yes sir.

( I say choking back tears and handing him my paper. )

Felipe - Are we ever going to have this problem again?

( I shake my head no. )

Felipe - Use your voice!

Jamie - No sir we won't.

Felipe - I sure as hell hope not, the next time something like this comes up I will break that ruler on your ass. Do you understand me?

Jamie - Yes sir.

Felipe - We need to get some things clear. There is not one other girl that I would want to be with besides you. I'm in love with you and only you. Nelly and I broke up for a reason and it's going to stay that way, I had a talk with her before we left the party that she no longer is going to put her hands on me, whether that means hugging, touching, anything. I always want you to feel secure in the relationship and that you know how much I love you mi amor.

Jamie - I love you too Felipe and I'm really sorry.

Felipe - Come here.

( I hesitantly make my way over to him in fear of getting spanked again. He pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms around me hugging me. )

Jamie - I'm soooo sorry.

( I say still crying. )

Felipe - All is forgiven mi amor.

Jamie - Please d-don't spank me again.

Felipe - I'm not, but I'm being serious about breaking that ruler on your ass the next time.

Jamie - Yes sir.

Felipe - I love you princess.

Jamie - I love you too.

OLIVIA'S POV:

( I huff and sit down on Shane's couch then take off my heels. Damn my feet are sore, I wonder if Shane would give me a massage. When I look at his face as he sits down I can tell that's a big fat NO. )

Shane - Explain what happened.

Olivia - Shane it wasn't me I didn't put anything in her drink.

Shane - But you knew about it, correct?

Olivia - Yes but I didn't know what was gonna happen.

Shane - What did she put in it?

Olivia - I don't know.

( He looks at me with a suspicious look. )

Olivia - I really don't know.

Shane - Well I really hope you know that you're getting a spanking.

Olivia - But why? I already got one.

( He scoffs and rolls his eyes. )

Shane - That was for your attitude and how you spoke to me.

( I pout as he pulls me over his lap and rubs my jean clad butt. )

Shane - Why didn't you tell Jamie that wasn't a very good idea?

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Olivia - Ow! Because I understood why she would.

Shane - What do you mean?

( He asks rubbing and squeezing my butt. )

Olivia - Nelly was hanging on Felipe all night, it was fair for Jamie to do something to her.

( He slightly laughs and smacks my butt 4 more times. )

SAMCK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Shane - Don't you think that's a little extreme?

( Ha! No way! If Nelly had hung onto Shane like that, I would've done worse. But I'm obviously not gonna say that to Shane, I'm not trying to get spanked harder than I already am at the moment. )

Olivia - I guess so...

( I say quietly trailing off. )

Shane - You guess so?

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

( I yelp on the last smack when his hand hits my upper thigh hard. I try to push myself up off his lap and he tightens his grip around my waist. )

Shane - Did I say you could get up?

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Olivia - Ow! No you didn't.

( He leans over and grabs a hairbrush. )

Olivia - NOOOO! Shane please!

( I yell out as he rests the hairbrush on my butt and start to put my hand back. )

Shane - If you put your hand back I'll pull your jeans down.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

( I scream out and kick my legs up on the last smack. He sits me up on his lap and I'm thanking God in my head that he didn't pull my jeans or panties down. Go me! )

Shane - You know you should've done something to stop that from happening, hmm?

Olivia - Yes.

Shane - Then let's not have a repeat of this again.

Olivia - We won't.

Shane - You want to sleep here tonight?

Olivia - Only if you give me a massage.

( I say sighing and leaning against his chest and he chuckles. )

Shane - Deal.

Olivia - I'm gonna go take a cold shower, and change.

Shane - Don't want your butt to get warmer huh?

Olivia - You're so not being funny right now.

( I say standing up and rolling my eyes. )

Shane - I love you baby.

( He says standing up and kissing me on my cheek. )

Olivia - I love you too.

AUTHORS NOTE:::

Hope y'all likeeeeee. xoxoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
48.4K 155 14
A collection of one off wedgie stories. All of them will be fiction unless stated otherwise. Stories may also include some spanking. I hope you enjoy...
688 19 16
A summer camp full of romance, friendship and drama? Sounds like hell to me.
1K 56 55
HER: I knew there would be consequences for what I did. I knew this would be hard. But it's so much harder than I ever want to admit. Physically brok...