The Beloved Fake Saint

By eiternitywithu

ALTERNATIVE TITLES: I'm a Fake Saintess But the Gods Are Obsessed With Me / The Beloved Fake Saint / 가짜 성녀인데... More

chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
chapter 131
chapter 132
chapter 133
chapter 134
chapter 135
chapter 136
chapter 137
chapter 138
chapter 139
chapter 140
chapter 141
chapter 142
chapter 143
chapter 144
chapter 145
chapter 146
Side Story 1. Reihausd (IF)
Chapter 148 - Side Story 2
Chapter 149 - Side Story 3
Chapter 151 - Side Story 5
Chapter 152 - Side Story 6
Side Story 2. Kyle (IF)
Chapter 153 - Side Story 7
Chapter 154 - Side Story 8
Chapter 155 - Side Story 9
Chapter 156 - Side Story 10
Chapter 157 - Side Story 11
Chapter 158 - Side Story 12
Side Story 3. Diego (IF)
Chapter 160 - Side Story 14
Chapter 161 - Side Story 15
Chapter 162 - Side Story 16
Chapter 163 - Side Story 17
Chapter 164 - Side Story 18
Chapter 165 - Side Story 19
Side Story 4. ALT ㅡ All Living Together (IF)
Chapter 166 - Side Story 20

Chapter 150 - Side Story 4

52 3 0
By eiternitywithu

A sunny lunch time, I had a meal with Cass in the downtown area after a long time. And I was completely ignoring the chat window in front of me.

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, is holding a protest sign with Odyssey.]

[‘Ariel, guarantee the viewing rights of the Gods.’]

Cass gave me an opal bracelet as a gift, saying it was a new trade item.

“It’s burdensome. Marquis.”

I pushed the bracelet Cass gave me back to him.

[The God of Knowlege, Hessed, praises Cass for being sweet even here.]

[The God of Art, Mond, advises you to accept only the bracelet and throw away Cass.]

So, Cass… is like an ex-boyfriend and customer who stayed as a friend with me.

Although I once had a pretty intense love line with him, he disappeared after his confession and returned quite a while later. He didn’t tell me why he disappeared, and our relationship, which lost trust, fizzled out like a bottle of alcohol.

However, he was still the temple’s main customer, and he was also the top supplier of chokers for my shop… As a friend of mine, he was pretty good, so we were just getting by.

“Please take it as a sample.”

Cass pushed the case back to me, and I was forced to accept it.

“A sample?”

“Can’t you handle it at the Saintess’ shop later?”

“You mean it’s a kind of business. But it seems too high end. To sell it in my shop…”

[The God of Art, Mond, says it’s high quality and whispers to you to get it quickly.]

At my words, he just smiled and poured juice into my empty glass.

“Don’t think too hard. If the Saintess doesn’t accept it, I’ll donate it to the temple.”

“Then I should receive it. Thank you.”

Eventually I thanked him and turned to put the case in my bag.

[The God of Art, Mond, is satisfied with your collection of expensive items.]

Then, I felt a tingling pain in my foot and furrowed my eyebrows.

“Are you uncomfortable anywhere?”

It was a fleeting moment, yet Cass asked me as if he knew it.

“N-No. I sprained my foot a little earlier.”

The night I was with Reihausd in that room, wearing killer heels called the ‘Cursed Butcher’, my right foot had turned over slightly.

At that time, I didn’t heal it because I didn’t feel anything, yet I was experiencing tingling pains belatedly.

“After a while…”

However, before I could finish my sentence, Cass got up from his seat and came over to me. Then he got down on his knees and took my right foot with his hand. I saw him furrowing his eyebrows at my slightly swollen ankle.

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, drops the picket.]

[The God of Love, Odyssey, likes this posture.]

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, grabs one chest.]

[The God of Art, Mond, spits, saying not to play tricks.]

“Marquis. People are watching. And it’s not worth healing right now.”

No one recognized me at the restaurant because I was wearing a casual dress and a bonnet, but when we attracted attention like this, the story changed.

“I will heal you.”

However, it was when he didn’t care and put his hand on the part of my pain as if he would heal it with his divine power.

“Eternal praise to the Saintess.”

Suddenly, I saw Cass kneeling down and Reihausd overlapping.

As soon as I thought about the golden eyes that longed for me, I reflexively shoved Cass’ shoulder and stood up.

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, is sad.]

“I…”

Cass was looking up at me.

I looked into his ultramarine blue eyes and said hastily.

“Then I’ll be going. I had fun.”

And I took my bag and left immediately.

[The God of Art, Mond, is proud of you for carrying out his own advice.]

My heart was thumping.

***

What was the emotion I just felt…

Guilt toward Reihausd?

I don’t know why, but I felt like I had an affair with a stranger.

Ha…”

Somehow I didn’t feel like going into a temple, so I stopped by the shop for a while then wandered around the main street.

It seems like it hasn’t been long since the sun has risen in the middle of the sky, yet the sunset has set in the sky again. Come to think of it, I had heard that Reihausd had woken up in the morning.

He… can’t remember, right.’

Diego’s medicine was said to have the effect of awakening consciousness for a while. I heard that there was a high probability that he wouldn’t remember what had happened.

How unfair. I’m the only one who remembers that.’

I covered my face with both hands.

Of course, it would be more terrible if Reihausd remembered it.’

When I recalled the events of that night, my fingertips and toes felt tingling. I mean, it feels like a person who can’t even dance properly, went out on stage and finished a poppin dance show.

It was a sight that Oman would have been very happy to see.’

I shook my head thinking about that night and brushed off my thoughts.

‘I need to buy a cake for Daisy.’

Passing through a familiar street, I headed for a cake shop. I can’t spend the night outside anyway, so I have to go back.

It was when I arrived in front of the cake shop. An unpleasant sound came.

“Selling worm-eaten apples has no conscience!”

“Milord. You must have misunderstood something, but I carefully examine the shape before selling apples.”

“Then are you saying I’m cheating? Shameless!”

I looked to the side and saw a nobleman who was angry with the apple-selling girl. However, the nobleman’s face and the girl’s face were somehow familiar.

“You should be taken to the government office. A girl like you should be thoroughly scolded.”

“Aakh! Please don’t do this!”

A nobleman was dragging the girl by the arm.

I could hear people clicking their tongues next to me.

“Tsk tsk, to be caught by drunken Hans Ragefield. She has no luck.”

“If it wasn’t for the nobleman, I’d say a word. Damn it.”

Ah, that human…’

I recognized him and narrowed my eyes.

[The Gods sit down and start eating corn snacks.]

In the temple library, there was an evil guy who was hitting on Daisy.

That was the link to my first meeting with Daisy.

In conclusion, his entire family was expelled from Elium by Reihausd. And the apple girl was the older sister of the boy I had rescued his puppy for.

“Ha…”

I went towards them with my eyebrows stiffened.

[The God of Destruction, Ciel, blesses you.]

They say you shouldn’t expect a person to change, and he’s still trash on the street.

I had a knack for fixing his habit.

As I approached Hans and the girl in a state of annoyance, I met Hans’ eyes.

[The God of Art, Mond, frowns arrogantly.]

The red-nosed Hans looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

The girl who turned to me as I approached also covered her mouth with her two hands, as if recognizing my face, with a surprised look on her face.

“You…”

“Ohooo!”

At that time, Hans looked at me and made a strange noise. And he came closer in front of me with his eyebrows raised.

“Has there ever been a beauty like this in the capital? Do you know this girl?”

Judging by the smell of alcohol, he must have been heavily intoxicated. He didn’t even recognize me.

“Yeah, you’re better than this skinny girl. As the one who’s going to take a night walk with this Sir Hans today.”

From the beginning, it seemed that there was no such thing as a worm-eaten apple. Like his habit in the temple library, he was trying to play with the woman somehow by quarreling with her.

“You trash bastard.”

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, expresses satisfaction with your words.]

I was pondering for a while whether it would be better to break his ankle so he couldn’t go out or to break his teeth so he couldn’t chew food.

“Oho, that’s one naughty mouth. How do you know my ideal type is a nasty girl?”

“S-Saintess.”

The apple girl’s complexion turned pale as Hans reached out and took my arm.

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, prepares lightning.]

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, opens his eyes fiercely and speaks swear words.]

[The God of Death, Kairos, prepares a special Salerium punishment for Hans.]

And then, as something pierced my arm, the girl screamed.

“Kyaaaah!”

I looked up from his hand on my arm.

The tip of a sword had pierced Hans’ wrist.

“Aaakh! Uaaaakh!!!”

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, clashes hands with Mond and shouts, nice.]

[The God of Love, Odyssey, loves Reihausd’s power.]

Hans screamed madly, and the sword was retrieved at the same time as the blood dripped out.

I looked around with a surprised face. With his back to the lamp in the dim alley, I could see his unrealistically white uniform.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
743K 39.3K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
3M 95.6K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...