สœแดœแดแด€ษด แดแด€แด›แด‡ [สœแด‡สŸสŸแดœแด แด€ ส™แดss]

By Sailormoonuzumaki

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ... More

Info
๐Ÿ. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ!
๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐
๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง
๐Ÿ’. ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐
๐Ÿ”. ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ž
New readers/reminder
๐Ÿ•. ๐‹๐จ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐จ ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐
๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ—.๐•๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ค๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐†๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ƒ.๐‡.๐Ž.๐‘.๐Š.๐’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐€๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐ข๐ณ๐ณ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐Œ๐ซ. ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‹.๐€.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐Œ๐จ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐๐š๐ซ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐ข๐ณ๐ณ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐

4.5K 177 61
By Sailormoonuzumaki

Charlie came back home after spending time with Barbie, she felt refresh and ready to watch her favorite show but as she opens her door Charlie gasps seeing the scene in front of her. Her home was destroyed, things broken and the furniture was ripped open but her eyes widen when she saw Waddle on the ground near her bed.

"Waddles!" Charlie said as she checks on her pig in worry but felt relieved to feel a heartbeat meaning she's not dead, Charlie didn't even hear footsteps behind her until it was too late something hits her head and drops unconscious.

The figure made an annoyed sound picking up the bracelet that Charlie always use and breaks it.

"We don't want you running away so soon." They said with a evil laugh, they kick Waddles a bit looking disgust. "Filthy demons."

They drag Charlie out of the house and put her in their car making sure that she was rapped in a rope along with her legs.

_____

Millie and Moxxie both wince holding their heads stopping their process of making food, they look at each other with a frown for a moment until they realize what it was.

"Charlie!"

_______

Blitzø was in his office going over the killer lists, his eyes landed on a picture of Charlie, Fizzarolli and himself eating burgers with smiles while Waddles on top of his head. That's when he curse holding his head feeling like something hit him like a vase or bat, he stops rubbing his head dropping his list to the ground.

"Charlie!"

As he left the list flips through a few pages landing on couple sending a hit on their friend.

_____

Stolas was throwing the big picture of himself and Stella out, he was replacing it with a picture of himself with Charlie on their date at Ozzie's club both looking at the camera with a smile and Blitzø was in front of them his hands on his hips grinning.

He smiles and Octavia comes beside him smiling glad to see her dad glowing with happiness knowing that the divorce thing had him all stress out.

"I like her, I'm glad she's the one who makes you happy." Octavia said shocking Stolas who smiles bringing her in for a hug. "I'm happy to hear that sweetheart, now how about-." Stolas stops immediately when his head hurt and felt Charlie's communication with the bracelet break.

"Charlie." He whispers wide eyed.

_____

"Good morning, Charlie~." A familiar voice said and Charlie groans slowly opening her eyes to see who was speaking, her mouth drops in disbelief and betrayed. "Melanie?!" Charlie said in shock trying to move but she notice that she was once again rapped in ropes.

"Damn, not again." Charlie said looking at Melanie who smiles. "What the fuck is going on? Why am I here?" She asked and Melanie laughs holding a knife in her hand slowly walking to Charlie on the ground.

"I just had fucking enough seeing you with those filthy demons! I saw how happy you were with them and I felt so lonely when you spend time with them so much, don't get me started in how you are mates with them!" Melanie said with a glare seeing the marks on her body poking them with the knife which Charlie glares.

"I felt anger and jealous seeing you jumping in their arms instead of me! Your best friend since childhood!" Melanie said cutting Charlie's cheek. "If I haven't made it clear yet, I love you and not as a friend but as a lover! I had a shitty home, my parents ignore each other getting drunk and sleeping with others while my brother was doing drugs. I felt so lonely but you know who approached me on my first day which everyone stayed far away from me because of my family's reputation, you! You give your hand out to me asking if I wanted to play, for the first time I felt happy."

"Of course I never told you how I felt until I decided to come back from the trip to confess but of course! The moment I leave and come back I hear you slept with a demon! I could see that I was losing that happiness every time you went to spend with those filthy! Eve and Roxy even told me to relax, to let you have your happiness after the whole mother and dad with that whore accident but I snapped!" Melanie said pulling her hair and Charlie at this point was shocked seeing how unhinged her friend is.

"What did you do?" Charlie asked and Melanie starts laughing like a maniac pointing behind her with her knife. Charlie felt like she wanted to vomit and cry at the same time seeing Roxy and Eve hanging up all cut up their stomach open their insides missing. "Fuck! You bitch, they were our friends!" Charlie said with a glare tears running down, Melanie laughs holding Charlie's face.

"No, they were your friends not mine. The only reason they could handle being around me is because you were there, but when they told me to let you have your happiness with those demons I felt a snap on me." Melanie said with a grin, a knock was heard making her smile. "And you wanna know something else? While you were away I bumped into three cute creatures who hated your demons. I mentioned you and they agreed to help."

"Help with what?" Charlie asked watching Melanie put the knife on the medical table that she missed seeing, Melanie opens the door letting three familiar cherubs. "Oh! I'm so happy to see that those marks will finally be out of your body!" Keenie said with a smile on her face eyeing the marks on Charlie which Charlie steps back with a glare.

"Those filthy demons won't ever hurt your soul, if you ever get killed you'll be send above instead of down." Cletus said with a smile, Charlie eyes widen moving out of her ropes cursing herself for giving the knife to Fizzarolli who keep himself safe if he ever went out on his own.

"Get the fuck away from me! Don't!" Charlie screams as the three Cherubs put her in the medical bed, Melanie comes quickly to her side with a syringe. "Shhh, everything will be over soon." Melanie said lovingly rubbing her hand on Charlie's hair which said girl tried to move but she felt her body paralyzed.

Charlie felt panic as they take the ropes off chaining her to the bed, Melanie take off the chocker where Blitzø mark is.

"Will start with this one." Melanie said and the Cherubs nod. "Ready to feel like a new person?" Melanie asked with a smile, Charlie spits on her face.

"Fuck you!"

_____

"Fuck! Anything?" Blitzø asked Moxxie as he called Charlie, Stolas and Millie are looking around for clues. They all went to Charlie's home seeing the place destroyed, Waddles crying and the bracelet Charlie always wears broken.

"What the hell is that?" Millie asked pointing to the corner, they all saw a shadow with a big hat they notice that it had an apple on it. "That's the same shadow who saved Charlie back at the camp." Moxxie said and Blitzø looks at the shadow.

"And he was there when Charlie was distracting Crimson's goons and Striker." Blitzø said with a frown. "Do you know where she is?" He asked and the shadow grins with a nod, the groups minus Stolas hold a weapon since he was holding the sad Waddles.

"Lead the way." Blitzø said with a glare along with the others having anger in their eyes.

_____

"Wait! Why don't you tell me about your family? I remember that you like to sing." Charlie said in panic seeing the Cherubs holding hands about to start, Charlie saw her chance to hold them off for a bit hoping that the medicine would wear off.

Melanie hums and shrugs. "I don't see why not? Is not like your demons know where you are." She said and the Cherubs sigh but they do enjoy songs.

Hey girl, open the walls
Play with your dolls
We'll be a perfect family
When you walk away is when we really play
You don't hear me when I say
"Mom, please wake up
Dad's with a slut
And your son is smoking cannabis"

Melanie shows a little her shaking her mother who was drunk pointing to her dad kissing the neighbor. The scene changed to her brother in his room doing drugs while playing to the games.

No one never listens
This wallpaper glistens
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen

Melanie frowns as she watched from the kitchen seeing them all act like nothing has happened after telling them what she saw. She goes back to her room changing into her church dress, smiling on the mirror.

Places, places
Get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains
Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains

The family take a picture together with Melanie in the middle, she looks to the side to see women laughing and gossip to them making Melanie smile slowly drop but brought it back smiling for the picture.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees
D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees

Melanie glares watching her family fall apart but smiles when she got a text message from Charlie.

Hey girl, look at my mom
She's got it going on
Ha, you're blinded by her jewelry
When you turn your back
She pulls out a flask
And forgets his infidelity
Uh-oh, she's coming to the attic, plastic
Go back to being plastic

No one never listens
This wallpaper glistens
One day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen

Places, places
Get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains
Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains

Melanie growls in hatred as she close the curtains seeing the neighbor walking to the house, her eyes landing on a knife and she smiles. She made sure that the curtains were closed and greets the neighbor who looked shocked that the girl was here thinking that the dad was only here, Melanie let's her in innocently but once she closed the door with the lock she killed the lady.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees
D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees
Hey girl (hey girl)
Hey girl, open your walls
Play with your dolls
We'll be a perfect family

Melanie cleans off the knife, her dad comes in seeing the mess on the floor shaking his head he picks up the body and went to the basement, he feeds their gator the body and went back up to see Melanie happily talking to her friend.

Places, places
Get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains
Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees
D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees

Melanie smiles looking at the tight up Charlie her gaze turns to the Cherubs.

"Let's go ahead with the process, once she's completely fixed I'll make sure she gets amnesia." Melanie said gesturing to all the tools to the side. "Brain injury."

The Cherubs hold hands and starting praying, their bodies glowing white and Charlie clench her teeth in pain as she felt her neck burn like she was getting pilled out.

"No! Get. Away. From. Me!!!" Charlie shouts lights begin to flicker, a light bulb sound breaks making Melanie jumps pointing her knife to the sound but shrugs it off looking at the Cherubs seeing them turn white like afraid.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" Melanie asked and they pointed at Charlie, Melanie sees Charlie had stayed quite her body glowing red. Her hair hair started to grow, red horns appearing in her head but not that long and her nails turning sharp.

With just a pull, Charlie breaks out of her hold rubbing her wrist. "Charlie?" Melanie asked stepping back as Charlie walks towards her slowly her head down, at this point the Cherubs had run out of the place.

"Come on, I was just doing what's best for you. My-." Melanie was cut off by Charlie stabbing her hand through Melanie's stomach. "The only one who gets to say what's best for me is my real mother, not some no good bitch who didn't get what she wanted." Charlie said finally looking up at her, her eyes completely red and red circles on her cheeks.

"Even if I wasn't with my lovers I would have still rejected you because I don't see you as nothing more than a friend. If you try to come find me in hell think twice before coming because if you do, they'll fuck you up!" Charlie said taking about her boyfriends and girlfriend, with that she snaps Melanie who tears up dropping dead.

Charlie sighs turning completely normal, she looks at her hand cover in blood.

"What the fuck is going on?" She asked her hand turning completely normal, Charlie shakes her head looking at her friends dead bodies. "I'm sorry." She said to their bodies, Charlie jumps when the door opens she turns around to see her lovers.

"Charlie." They said approaching Charlie, she hugs them pointing to the dead bodies of her friends and ex-friend. "Shit." They said, Stolas rubs her head gently frowning.

"Don't worry, darling." Stolas said picking her open opening a portal to Hell. "We'll take care of everything." He said and Blitzø nods, Millie and Moxxie kiss Charlie telling her that they'll be there with her soon.

"They tried to take away my mark from you." Charlie said to Blitzø who touched her neck gently. "We'll get them, I promise." He said kissing her letting go of her hand watching them go.

"We really need to talk about what happened there, the shadows and why the fuck does the shadow look like-." Moxxie said and Blitzø cuts him off looking pale as the shadow that helped them turns more into.

"Lucifer." Blitzø said the three imps watched the shadow take the form Lucifer and eat the remains of the dead friends, the shadow Lucifer made a hush gesture and left.

"Fuck!" The three imps said in disbelief, they gulp when the shadow came back to normal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 400 9
"๐ซ๐จ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ญ." you smirk, leaning forward. "๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ~" โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๏ฟฝ...
2.3K 31 5
(Fem!Hellaverse x Male!Neko!Reader) Note: I do not own Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss. All rights go to Vivziepop. Spoilers if you haven't seen the sho...
70.9K 1.4K 9
โ—ใƒปโ—‹ใƒปโ—ใƒปโ—‹ใƒปโ— First of all, it starts with a simple knock on the door. An angry looking demon storms in and demands to see Blitzo, to have a chat with hi...