A max-level boss is engaged i...

By Mei-Qin-yi

Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of t... More

Intro
Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 6
Chp 7
Chp 8
Chp 9
Chp 10
Chp 11
Chp 12
Chp 13
Chp 14
Chp 15
Chp 17
Chp 18
Chp 19
Chp 20
Chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
Chp 26
Chp 27
Chp 28
Chp 29
Chp 30
Chp 31
Chp 32
Chp 33
Chp 34
Chp 35
Chp 36
Chp 37
Chp 38
Chp 39
Chp 40
Chp 41
Chp 42
Chp 43
Chp 44
Chp 45
Chp 46
Chp 47
Chp 48
Chp 49
Chp 50
Chp 51
Chp 52
Chp 53
Chp 54
Chp 55
Chp 56
Chp 57
Chp 58
Chp 59
Chp 60
Chp 61
Chp 62
Chp 63
Chp 64
Chp 65
Chp 66
Chp 67
Chp 68
Chp 69
Chp 70
Chp 71
Chp 72
Chp 73
Chp 74
Chp 75
Chp 76
Chp 77
Chp 78
Chp 79
Chp 80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-194 Finale

Chp 16

486 6 0
By Mei-Qin-yi

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 16 Yan Jili Inspires Super Powers

  The man gritted his teeth and got up from the ground. The comments around him made him feel embarrassed, and his face turned black as coal.

  His eyes turned cold, a trace of cruelty flashed in his eyes, he turned around and rushed towards Tang An'an, the light ball in his hand turned into an ice thorn, stabbing her with lightning speed.

  In an instant, Tang Anan raised his hand with a smile, the golden threads beating happily in his palm, and the man in front of him suddenly stopped moving.

  He stared, the ice thorn in his hand stopped in mid-air, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't pierce it.

  "How is that possible?!"

  "Uncle, you are still crazy even if you don't have the strength. Is face or life more important?"

  Tang An'an gently touched the baby's blond hair and glanced at the man watching the battle beside Yan Jili.

  "Those named Liang are more capable than anyone here. Don't underestimate them. Oh no, except me." A

  trace of surprise flashed in Liang Zehan's eyes when his name was called. He seemed to have never told her his last name.

  Tang Anan clenched his right hand, and as the golden threads in his palm dissipated, the man screamed with a ferocious face: "Ah!"

  After a few seconds, he fell to the ground.

  The group of people who had other thoughts just now stopped moving, each one trying to lower their sense of presence.

  "Is there anyone else who wants to beat me up? If not, I'll leave."

  Her eyes were flashing and very agile, but her ability was chilling.

  Seeing that no one dared to come forward, Tang Anan walked up to the woman with empty eyes, got close to her, put his hand on the top of her head, and felt her subtle trembling.

  She said in a warm voice: "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. Follow my guidance and follow it."

  After hearing this, the woman's tense and trembling body slowly relaxed, and the emptiness in her eyes gradually returned to clarity.

  She looked at the strange girl in front of her and seemed to be still immersed in confusion. Her lips were slightly opened, but she didn't speak.

  Tang Anan whispered in her ear: "Sister, if you want no one to bully you again, you must become stronger and live well." The

  woman's pupils trembled slightly, and she seemed to have come back to her senses, staring at Tang Anan. , voice hoarse: "Thank you."

  At this time, Liang Zehan, who was not far away, pushed Yan Jili beside him.

  "Is your sister really only a few years old? It can't be dwarfism, maybe she's just not tall."

  Before he finished speaking, Yan Jili glanced at her coldly: "Why didn't An An beat you into that man just now? Same?"

  Liang Zehan coughed lightly and looked up at the ceiling: "The weather is quite good today."

  As he spoke, Tang Anan had already walked beside them. She stretched out her hand and said in a soft and sweet voice: "Brother, hug me."

  He picked her up and hugged her. Yan Jili didn't look at him anymore and wanted to walk away.

  Unexpectedly, Tang Anan patted him and asked him to stop. Yan Jili was confused, but he followed her wishes and returned to Liang Zehan.

  I saw her twitching her fingers towards Liang Zehan, gesturing for him to come closer.

  Liang Zehan thought for a moment and slowly approached her, with confusion in his eyes.

  "Liang Zehan, age 22, second-level metal superpower user."

  In his ear, Tang Anan slowly read out his identity, and smiled at him: "What I said is right, big brother."

  Liang Zehan's eyes flashed, she indeed knew his name. However, he clearly deliberately hid his strength, how did she know?
  Tang Anan smiled. She couldn't say it was scanned by the system.

  Since the system was updated, it can display any character information she intentionally wants to obtain.

  Although it is only basic information, it is enough.

  "You didn't really want to hurt me. In fact, you had anticipated the situation."

  He was the first level 2 superpower she met here, and he was able to upgrade to this level in just a few days. It was so fast that it must have killed a lot of zombies.

  More importantly, talented.

  "It's a wise choice for you to take people out of here." "

  If you stay here blindly and waste supplies waiting for rescue, there will only be one result in the end, and that is death." Her

  smile was meaningful: "Brother, we will We will meet again. I believe you can live until that time and meet again if we are destined."

  Hello, the first savior I met.

  In the end, they walked straight up, leaving only Liang Zehan with a thoughtful look on his face.
-The
  supplies collection area in the shopping mall is almost the same, and there is an unexpected harvest. Tang Anan is in a good mood at this time.

  After clearing away the slowly moving zombies around them, the two returned to the car.

  Tang Anan put her hand on Yan Jili's forehead, and after a while, she smiled.

  "Assistant Yan, you have reached the standard to activate superpowers in your body. Do you want to activate superpowers?"

  Yan Jili's eyes suddenly lit up, and his brows were filled with joy: "Am I able to activate superpowers?" He

  has seen so many It is impossible for a person with superpowers to say that he has no regrets about not activating his superpowers after seeing their abilities.

  But what he didn't expect was that this day would come so soon.

  Sure enough, Tang Anan is a little guy who can surprise people at any time.

  Seeing the smile on his face, Tang Anan was also very happy. After all, spending the past few days with Yan Jili saved her a lot of trouble.

  "Okay. You will experience a day of fever, but don't worry, you will never turn into a zombie without activating your powers like others." "

  An'an, thank you." Yan Jili looked at her gratefully .

  If it weren't for her, she might have been killed by mutated zombies in the hospital, and she wouldn't have had the chance to have superpowers.

  "I also want to thank you for being yourself and working hard." He

  continued to kill zombies with his own abilities, and his movements became more and more proficient.

  The potion she gave him blended perfectly with his body, and could faintly stimulate the potential in his body.

  "Here, drink this bottle of potion and have a good sleep." Tang Anan took out a bottle of dark red potion from the space warehouse.

  This is the medicine that will be used to stimulate human powers in the future.

  At that time, this potion was a must-have in human homes, and was mostly used by humans who had not yet developed supernatural powers in adulthood.

  Yan Jili took the potion from her and drank it in one gulp.

  He felt a deep sleepiness coming over him, and he fell into a deep sleep.

  Tang Anan covered him with a thin blanket and surrounded the car with gold wire. She would immediately sense any movement.

  After doing all this, Tang Anan opened the system template, clicked on the portable space, and entered the space.

  Yan Jili was the only one left in the car.

  This is the first time Tang Anan has carefully observed this unlocked space.

  It seems like a small isolated world here, with vast grasslands, fertile land, and steaming hot springs.

  Unfortunately, none of them have been unlocked.

  Tang Anan's happy little face collapsed instantly, and she weakly called to 007: "Is there anything that an unlocked person like me can use?" [Yes, please

  open the door on your right, this is yours. Room]

  "Room?" Tang Anan lost all trace of frustration and opened the door directly.

  The sight she saw made her cover her chest.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 387 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
37.1K 1K 19
𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌; ❝She always thought the universe should hold more kindness within it, especially for him. ❞ Daisy Ixora was the bubbly hufflepuf...
35.2K 1K 61
Let's learn korean together♡ In this era, communication plays a huge role in our lives. Therefore, learning languages provides to be really helpful...
110K 1.3K 78
Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by later generations to upgrade the heroine, an...