HIS CLAIM

Af Orphicknight

"You look awfully well for someone who died years ago." [ THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT!!! ] This is dar... Mere

(Writer's note)
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue

76

6.2K 216 10
Af Orphicknight

(Guysss this story reached 500k+ viewsssss!!! And that is big big deal for me so Thank you all of you who ever is reading this and enjoying this story 🌹 Not going to bored you in talking you soooo enjoy reading....and and and comment and vote plzzzzz and tell me how's the story! 🙁🙁 ok ok continueee.)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Elsa

“…Elsa…”

A small groan escaped my lips. I felt groggy and completely disoriented as I felt my body slightly shake. I felt nauseous. and my eyelids were heavy when I tried to open them.

“Elsa, please wake up.” Tessa’s voice sounded clear and I pushed myself to open my eyes despite their heaviness.

“… I don’t feel too good.” I almost whimpered as she helped me to sit up. I rested my head against the wall, slowly blinking, and looked around. It looked like we were in a small basement room with grey walls, a tiny lightbulb that was barely giving any light, and there was a sound of water dripping somewhere in the distance.

Where the fuck were we?

“Are you okay?” I blinked a couple of times and looked at Tessa.Her hair was a complete mess and looked like she had been through hell.

“I… What happened -” I stopped breathing as everything rushed back to me.

Dario. Blood. Fighting. Nicholas.

Nicholas!

No no no no!

My eyes widened and I suddenly felt suffocated. The images of Nicholas getting shot and laying still on the ground. Tears. started to stream down my face while Tessa in a panic tried to make me snap out of it.

“Breathe! Please, breathe!” Her voice shook, tears glistening in her eyes. I finally gasped, air filling my lungs as I clutched tightly onto her arms.

“Nicholas… They shot Nicholas…” I croaked out. My entire body was shaking as the image of him getting shot repeatedly played in my mind.

“What…?” Tessa breathed out, tears leaving her eyes.

“My God, they shot him!” I cried out. I clutched my chest, my heart aching as I felt it break into a million pieces.

My love.

My life.

My everything.

The man who was supposed to be the father of my children.

“…He’s dead…” I whispered out in a sob, feeling completely numb. Tessa stumbled up to her feet in shock, grabbing her head as she paced the room.

“No… This can’t be happening… He can’t be dead. This is not happening!” She shouted in frustration. She ran to the door and began banging violently on it while screaming.

“You fuckers! You can’t be doing this! You made me miserable for years, you don’t get to do this to me again!” Tessa screamed at the top of her lungs as she took all of her
frustrations out on the door.

I wiped my tears away, taking a deep breath before I shakily stood up. My body was heavy and it felt like gravity was pulling me down. But, I couldn’t sit here and feel sorry for myself. We had to do something to get us out of here. All those hours Nicholas had spent training me, I had to put them to use now. I breathed out as I tried to clear my head. I had to stay alert and aware of my surroundings, assess the situation and figure out what to do.

Just like he taught me.

“Tessa!” I pulled her away from the door before she could hurt herself. I hugged her tightly as it was her turn to sob. I gulped down the sob that wanted to escape me but I managed to keep it together. Crying wouldn’t help anyone.

“It’s going to be okay… We’ll be okay.” I kept saying, trying to convince myself.

Both of our heads snapped to face the door as we heard it unlock. My father stepped inside, staring at me with cold, cunning eyes holding so much hatred in them.

“Dad -” He put his hand up to stop and silence me, his jaw clenched.

“Don’t you ever call me that.” He hissed out.

“What…?” I breathed out when he looked at me with so much disgust. I glanced behind him, seeing Maso and matthew  present as well with the same expression. My heartbeat accelerated and my breathing got louder at the sight of Matthew

“You son of a bitch!” I screamed and lunged at him, wanting to smash his head repeatedly into the wall. I felt it before I saw it coming and I landed on the ground. I blinked as my sight got blurry, and the entire right side of my face was stinging in pain when my father backhanded me before I could get to Matthew..

“What the fuck are you doing?!” Tessa yelled at him and she hurried to my side. I spat out as the taste of blood filled my mouth. I barely got to breathe when I cried out in pain as I got kicked in the back.

“You filthy Russian!” Matthew laughed and I whimpered in pain when he kicked me again.

“Don’t touch her!” Tessa punched his face, having his head thrown back a bit from the force.

I stumbled up on my feet when he turned his hateful glare to her. He pulled his hand back, about to hit her when Maso grabbed his arm. He didn’t say anything as he gave Matthew a warning glare. Matthew scoffed at him before ripping his arm. away. I looked down to the floor, grabbed my heel that fell off, and threw it at Matthew’s head. Satisfaction filled me when he winced and grabbed his head.

“You little -” He hissed out and pulled out his gun, aiming at

“Enough, Matthew.We can’t use her if she’s dead.” My father put his hand on the gun and made him lower it. I took a couple of steps back, taking Tessa with me.

“Count your fucking days, you filthy Russian.” matthew spat out.

“I don’t understand…” I frowned and looked at them in confusion. My father gestured for Matthew and Maso to get out and he clasped his hands behind his back before facing me.

“You should ask that whore you call a mother. Oh, right… I forgot I got rid of her.” He said, making me take a sharp intake of breath and grasped onto Tessa’s arm.

“What?… It was you? You… you killed mom?” Tears filled my eyes, my heart was pounding behind my chest and my legs were a second away from collapsing.

“I should have gotten rid of her a long time ago for all the betrayal. But at least she was useful to me in the end. Just like how you’re going to be useful to me in getting what I want. Although, it would be rude of me to take all credit for it when it was Asher who made it happen. He was a great kid. A good asset. Such a shame I had to get rid of him as well when he stuck his nose in business that didn’t concern him.” He sighed as if he was sincerely sad, but the malicious grin on his lips revealed the opposite.

Tessa screamed at him while I felt numb at his words. My mother, my baby, Nicholas,and now Asher. He killed everyone I cared about.

I closed my eyes.

Please, don’t let this be true.

Tears fell down my face uncontrollably. I felt sick and suffocated.

“You’re a dead man walking… He’s going to kill you.” I spat out furiously with tears still in my eyes. I clenched my hands into fists as I glared at him.

“And who’s going to kill me? That dead husband of yours?” Geotano  asked, mockingly.

“You sick fucker!” I screamed at the top of my lungs and went after him. He let out a chilling laugh and closed the door before I could get to him. I banged my fists against the door, kicking it while I screamed for him to get back so I could kill him with my bare hands.

“It’s no use… Save your strength.” This time it was Tessa’s turn to pull me away from the door. I was breathing heavily and my mind was going crazy.

“He took everything away from me!” A choked-up sob came out of me and I finally broke down crying, unable to keep it together.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. This is all my fault.” Tessa sniffed as she held me tightly into her frame. I looked at her, wiping my tears away.

“This wouldn’t have happened if I told you to come to that stupid engagement party. And mom would still be alive!  I was being selfish because I knew it would piss them off if you showed up… That’s what I wanted after all those fucking years of making me miserable. I’m really sorry, Elsa, I shouldn’t -have…” Tessa’s eyes filled with guilt as she looked at me heartbroken.

“No, no. It’s not your fault.” I shook my head and embraced her tightly. I sighed and slid down the wall to sit on the ground and patted the space next to me.

“Did you hear what that cocksucker for ice cream called me?” I stared at the ceiling before facing her.

“Russian.” Tessa said and I nodded. She looked at me  confused. Hell, even I was so fucking confused about the whole thing.

“Mom was not exactly who I thought she was… There were many things she kept from me and it frustrates me so much I can’t even ask her what the fuck has been going on.” I started. I had no idea my mother was so mysterious. I never once thought there was something unusual about her and she really did everything she could to make sure I would live a normal, comfortable life.

“Do you know who Alexei Vasiliev is?” I asked, before continuing.

“Who doesn’t? He’s a fucking lunatic.”

“First time I met him was at the auction Nicholas took me to.”

I swallowed hard at the mention of his name and bit down on my lip to avoid it trembling. I took a deep breath and cleared my throat.

“He told me I reminded him of an old lover back in his days. At first, I thought it was creepy that he told me that, but then he continued to talk about how they loved each other but were bad for each other. But no matter what, she would always be his Solnishko. And she called him Lunnyy svet.” Tessa dropped her jaw open and her eyes slightly widened, and I knew she recognized the word.

“When I went back to the house, I found a small treasure chest with some letters and a picture. That picture was of mom and Alexei together.” Tessa continued to look at me in complete  astonishment while I continued to explain everything from when I found the picture, and to my meeting with Alexei at the LuxePalace.

We sat in silence as we let the information process. However, my thoughts were all over the place, giving me a banging headache the more I was left to my thoughts.

My mother had an affair with Alexei Vasiliev during her marriage with Geotano.

And now, piecing everything together, it was most likely possible that Alexei Vasiliev was my biological father. But if it was true Geotano wasn’t my father, then why the hell did he pretend he was?

My entire life has been a whole damn lie.

I started to chuckle at how fucked up everything was at the moment.

“No wonder my Italian fucking sucks.” The chuckle turned into a burst of full-on laughter, and Tessa couldn’t help but laugh along with me.

“Zdravstvuyte, bitch!” Tessa greeted as we laughed.

“Hey, what if you’re Russian too? Maybe your mom had an affair as well?!” I gasped at the possibility.

“Shit, I wouldn’t blame her if she had an affair. Have you seen how ugly that piece of shit of a father I have? I would have cheated in a heartbeat, too! Does Alexei have a brother? Maybe she hooked up with him?” Tessa questioned, wondering if it was possible.

“You definitely didn’t get those genes from Uncle, that’s for sure.” I said before bursting out in laughter.

The jokes continued and we laughed as if we had lost our minds. We laughed, then cried, then laughed again as we listed out how miserable we were. Our laughter died down as we caught our breath, sitting once again in silence, each in our own thoughts.

“You know…” Tessa broke the silence.

“I never told anyone, but one day I decided enough was enough and tried to end my life by jumping from a bridge.” I whipped my head so fast to look at her, seeing her smiling sadly as she spoke.

“I was beaten and broken so much already. And then they wanted me to marry off to someone who was known to be a freaking powerful and skilled assassin, adding to the pile of shit I was already going through. I snuck out of the house, got drunk to lessen the pain, and then I jumped. Without giving it a single thought.”

“Tessa…” I sniffed, holding her hand tightly in mine.

“Dante  saved me. He found out where I was and jumped in to save me.” She smiled as she thought back to it, and I looked at her in surprise.

“Then it turned out the bridge wasn’t more than just five feet tall but because I was shitfaced drunk, I thought I was higher up.” Tessa smacked herself on the leg and burst out in laughter.

“I shouldn’t laugh, but I can’t help it if you laugh.” Tears were visible in our eyes as we couldn’t control ourselves anymore. If we were being watched, they would definitely think we had lost our minds.

“I wanted just wanted to make one decision about my life, and that was when to end it. But even that I couldn’t do right. And later, I was happy it didn’t happen because for once, he gave me the will to finally live.” Tessa sobbed and my heart broke even more.

“We’ll get out of here.” I promised her. Whatever I had to do, I had to get her out of here.

“You deserve to live a normal…ish life with Tank Man ’cause let’s be honest, they’re anything but normal.” I lightly chuckled, trying to somehow lighten the mood.

“I do want that normal-ish life with my Tank Man.” She sighed and I smiled at her.

“You will. But first, we need a plan to get the fuck out of here.”
.
.

.

.

⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1M 21.3K 55
GUYS THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST WORK AND YOU MIGHT FIND THIS ONE EXTREMELY CRING. SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME!!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND READING THIS! "now , w...
385 2 6
Death has been following me since the day I was born. You are losing loved ones. You're losing friends. It's scary when you start to lose yourself. L...
450K 16.3K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
392K 9.5K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...