A max-level boss is engaged i...

By Mei-Qin-yi

Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of t... More

Intro
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 6
Chp 7
Chp 8
Chp 9
Chp 10
Chp 11
Chp 12
Chp 13
Chp 14
Chp 15
Chp 16
Chp 17
Chp 18
Chp 19
Chp 20
Chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
Chp 26
Chp 27
Chp 28
Chp 29
Chp 30
Chp 31
Chp 32
Chp 33
Chp 34
Chp 35
Chp 36
Chp 37
Chp 38
Chp 39
Chp 40
Chp 41
Chp 42
Chp 43
Chp 44
Chp 45
Chp 46
Chp 47
Chp 48
Chp 49
Chp 50
Chp 51
Chp 52
Chp 53
Chp 54
Chp 55
Chp 56
Chp 57
Chp 58
Chp 59
Chp 60
Chp 61
Chp 62
Chp 63
Chp 64
Chp 65
Chp 66
Chp 67
Chp 68
Chp 69
Chp 70
Chp 71
Chp 72
Chp 73
Chp 74
Chp 75
Chp 76
Chp 77
Chp 78
Chp 79
Chp 80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-194 Finale

Chp 1

1.7K 15 1
By Mei-Qin-yi

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 1 The Early Apocalypse
  Hundreds of years have passed since the outbreak of the apocalypse. Today's earth is a world where humans and zombies coexist.

  The girl stood on a high building and looked down. Her eyes were sharp and her breath was cold. She looked at a couple walking together on the ground. The boy was a high-level zombie and the girl was a human.

  As an eighth-level psychic psychic, her vision and senses are better than ordinary people.

  Therefore, the bloodthirsty desire hidden in the boy's eyes could not escape her eyes at all.

  Zombies only have strength and the desire to eat. They are a race born with a lack of emotions and humanity. They can devour all other humans, so how can they easily fall in love with humans?

  Advanced zombies that continuously evolve through devouring have an appearance and intelligence close to humans. They are good at hiding and hunting in secret, causing countless humans to disappear silently.

  Just like this boy, using human emotions to make them willing to die for them.

  In such a near future, it is very likely that humankind will become completely extinct.

  The girl sneered, her red lips parted slightly, "These days, when you are in love, you have to be careful that the partner eats you alive."

  After saying that, she looked at the smart watch on her wrist, took one last look at the turbid sky, and walked towards to the research room.

  Jingke Research Laboratory.

  Jiang Nan looked at the obedient girl in front of him and said softly: "After you enter the space-time warehouse, we will completely cut off contact. If an irreversible accident occurs, you will also lose your life. Have you considered everything clearly?"

  "Now that I have decided, it means that I have considered these possibilities." Tang Anan looked relaxed and fearless.

  "Okay." Jiang Nan looked at her daughter who had grown up. Although she was reluctant to let go, she was also deeply relieved.

  They all know that if this experiment fails, Tang Anan will disappear forever, and the laboratory will need to conduct experiments again to find a new 'envoy'.

  She went with a mission.

  "The research laboratory has allocated a portable space for you, which contains some medicines and food." "The

  mission instructions are also in it. In the future, it will give you reminders."

  Jiang Nan took out an optical brain and gently Raising his hand, the optical brain turned into a beam of light and disappeared between Tang Anan's eyebrows.

  "Okay." Tang Anan felt a weak electric current spread throughout his body, and a mechanical sound immediately sounded in his head.

  [001 assistance system has been opened]

  [Application for binding manager Tang Anan]

  [Binding successful]

  "Come in with me now." Jiang Nan took two steps and suddenly asked: "You haven't made any friends with the zombies at school. Right?"

  "No." A face flashed in Tang Anan's mind, but she quickly forgot about it.

  "That's good, otherwise, I'm really afraid that you will hesitate when facing them."

  "Don't worry, I won't hesitate." Tang Anan smiled, feeling ridiculous for the thoughts that flashed through his mind. .

  The two entered the space-time research room.

  "Take care of yourself." Jiang Nan warned her softly as she watched her lie down.

  "Yes."

  Tang Anan lay in the warm space-time chamber and slowly closed her eyes. When Jiang Nan pressed the red button, her body instantly turned into scattered light points and disappeared without a trace.

  Seeing his daughter disappear in the space-time cabin, Jiang Nan's originally upright body slowly collapsed. He felt sad in his heart. He stood in front of the experimental cabin for a long time, and he seemed much older in an instant.

  "An'an, I hope you can successfully complete your mission and restore human civilization." Only they themselves understand the expectations contained in their words.

  The experiment has been going on for hundreds of years, and many missionaries have succeeded, but no one has succeeded.

  On the surface, humans have signed a coexistence treaty with zombies, but in fact they both want to eliminate each other's existence.

  My son, I wish you all the best and Sakagami.
-The
  day before the end of the world.

  The hospital was overcrowded, with people coming and going with different expressions, all running about their own affairs.

  On the hospital bed, the girl's face was red and she had a high fever. Her parents beside the bed looked solemn and worried.

  "What's wrong with An'an? I haven't been in the rain or running around in the past few days. How can I have a fever?" The woman cried, hiding her tears.

  "42° is a high fever, and ordinary people rarely have fevers that reach this level. She was still talking nonsense at first, but now she can't wake up. Do you want to see a doctor again?"

  The man hugged the woman and comforted her softly: "An'an will be fine. It's just a fever. It can be cured. Didn't the doctor say to cool down the temperature first? If the medicine can be given, it's best to give the medicine." "Look at how busy the hospital is right now

  . , so many people have fever for no reason overnight, and our family is not alone in this situation, so let’s not bother the doctor all the time.” I don’t know

  what happened tonight, there were serious traffic jams on all roads, and when I asked, it was all because of the fever. Hospital diagnosis and treatment.

  As time passed, and towards midnight, the hospital became increasingly noisy, and some people even started fighting.

  "Quack doctor! Why does his fever still persist? What kind of treatment are you doing? Isn't it just a fever? Can't you cure a fever?" The strong man's face was full of anger. He grabbed the doctor's collar angrily and said

  , shouted at him.

  "Sir, please calm down." The nurse on the side saw this and quickly stepped forward to stop him.

  "You go to me, what a rubbish hospital, it can't even cure a fever!" The man waved his hand, and the nurse fell back instantly, causing more panic.

  "Hitting someone!"

  "Go quickly, stay away from them."

  "Son, what's wrong with you? Why is your body so hot?" On the seats around, a woman hurriedly hugged the child next to her.

  She had a bad stomach all year round and often ran to the hospital. This time she came here to get medicine. She couldn't leave her child alone at home, so she brought him with her.

  It was fine when I came here, but now I have a fever.

  At this time, the director immediately received the news of suspected viral infection and rushed to the hospital.

  Knowing that there were many more patients with high fever in other hospitals overnight, he immediately issued an order: "Isolate all those with fever immediately!"

  He looked at the assistant aside: "Xiao Zheng."

  Assistant Zheng: "Dean."

  Dean. : "Report the situation here immediately."

  Assistant Zheng: "Understood."

  Dean: "The rest of the people, follow me."

  The doctors responded, following closely behind him.

  The emergency room was packed with people and noisy. Suddenly, a tearing cry drowned out most people's voices and attracted everyone's attention.

  The man was running around like a headless fly with the child in his arms, talking non-stop.

  "Son, you can't sleep. You must hold on. The doctor will save you. He will definitely save you!"

  This person came to the hospital to get medicine due to stomach problems. At this time, her face was full of tears and she was holding her arms. The several-year-old child was looking for a doctor everywhere, shouting helplessly and anxiously: "Doctor, doctor, please save my child!" The

  people around her were in chaos, and her cry was just a drop of water in the vast ocean.

  Nowadays, everyone is in danger. Most of the people here are suffering from high fever. Everyone hopes that they can get timely diagnosis and treatment from doctors, but who can take care of her alone.

  "That aunt's child is gone." A young man shook his head and sighed.

  "How can you talk? With today's medical technology, fever can burn people to death?" The woman sitting next to him glared at him.

  "I just heard that the child's heartbeat has stopped." The young man looked at the woman holding the child with pity.

  "You're just talking nonsense. How do you know what's going on with him when we're so far away! What's more, his heart stopped beating? You can just brag about it." The woman rolled her eyes and sat farther away from him.

  I'm afraid I might have burned out another one.

  The young man was silent, yes, why could he hear the child's heartbeat from such a distance?
  It was as if he had a telepathy just now. He could only hear the child's weak heartbeat for two seconds, and the heartbeat was gone the next second.

  The young man's name is Zhou Yongming, a freshman, who also came to the hospital for treatment with a fever.

  But I don't know why, but now the hot feeling in my body has completely disappeared, and something seems to be surging in my body.

  His hearing seemed to be different.

  If he calmed down and listened carefully, he could hear the heartbeats of everyone here, but if he listened for a long time, his heart would sound a warning, which would not last long.

  I really don’t know if I was burned stupidly or if this is really the case.

  Zhou Yongming followed the feeling to draw out the surging things in his body. He only heard a few ticks. He looked down and saw water oozing from his fingertips!

  What's this?
  Has his body mutated?
  At this time, the crowd suddenly surged in one direction, and it turned out that the dean led the crowd.

  They are negotiating with the family.

  "Please be patient and family members, please be patient. We need your cooperation."

  After a while, most people cooperated and sent the fever patients to different wards, leaving family members waiting outside the ward.

  There are also a small number of uncooperative family members arguing with doctors.

  The doctor explained to the man seriously and patiently: "This family member, this situation is special. Your family needs to rest in the ward we have arranged." "I don't

  care if you are special! You can also take this medicine and do physical cooling. I haven't seen any improvement yet, and now you want us to be hospitalized. Are you trying to steal money?"

  The man yelled dissatisfied.

  The doctor's eyes were filled with red bloodshot eyes. The workload tonight was much higher than usual. Although he was exhausted, he still patiently advised: "You misunderstood, that's it." "I can't control so much. If I can't help it, I won't

  . Come on, if this doesn't work for you, I'll find another one!"

  The man interrupted, rudely pushed the doctor in front of him away, and tried to help his wife go out.

  The woman who was pulled was suddenly pulled to the ground, and the man immediately wanted to lean over to check.

  The moment he lowered his head, the woman whose eyes had been closed suddenly opened her eyes, her eyes filled with black eyes without any white in them.

  Her skin was blue and black, her hair was extremely dull, and she looked lifeless and terrifying.

  "Wife, you, your eyes." The man's pupils shrank, his breathing suddenly became rapid and chaotic, and he staggered back a few steps.

  The woman roared in her throat, rushed forward, and her long black nails instantly penetrated the man's chest. She held his head and began to eat it under the man's frightened and sad eyes.

  "Ah!" People who saw this scene screamed and ran away, and the situation suddenly got out of control.

  At this time, it was too late for those who were close to escape. As more and more people with fever but not in isolation developed mutations, the screams in the emergency room continued for a long time.

   Yeah, I caught another cute little one. Don't run away, the next savior is you!

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1K 61
Let's learn korean together♡ In this era, communication plays a huge role in our lives. Therefore, learning languages provides to be really helpful...
56.5K 953 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...
18.6K 278 15
玄幻大佬穿越后柔弱无助 / The Fantasy Boss is Weak and Helpless After Crossing Author 三乃木 Tang Jiuge, a genius, has crossed over and has become a girl who suffer...
22.5K 386 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...