My Purpose || John B

By fastandfuriouspov

IN WHICH Eleanor Ortiz-Toretto moves to outerbanks after leaving her family behind in LA. Apparently, it's pa... More

MY PURPOSE
PROLOGUE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
000
001
002
003

022

2.8K 86 7
By fastandfuriouspov

MY PURPOSE - JOHN B ROUTLEDGE

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO - MIDSUMMERS

Leon opened the passenger door for Eleanor as she thanked him before getting out his car. They had just arrived at Midsummers and Sarah was very happy to see her when she saw Eleanor walk in.

"Omg hi" The blonde said with a smile as she hugged her "At first I thought you weren't coming"

Eleanor chuckled, hugging the girl back just as tight "I would never" The girls smiled at each-other as they pulled away "Sarah this is my Uncle Leon and Leon this is my friend Sarah Cameron"

Sarah smiled and stuck her hand out to shake Leon's hand. Leon was happy to take it "It's very nice to meet you Sarah" He then turned to look at his niece "I'm going to go take a few calls all right? I'm only over there if you need me now have fun Eli you deserve it" He kissed the top of her head and smiled at Sarah once last time before walking away.

"So why did you never tell me your uncle was so hot?" Sarah teased as the two girls linked arms and went over to where the people were dancing.

Eleanor gasped in a joking manner "Sarah! I thought you were better than that!"

-----

After dancing with Sarah for some time, she had gone to get them both some drinks so Eleanor took that time to go find Kiara, Pope and JJ.

She had soon spotted Pope and Kie "Excuse me sir, ma'am" Eleanor said with quiet a bad english accent "Do we have to shuck these ourselves?" The two Pogues turned around with the same annoyed looks on their faces "Cause it might mess up my costume"

"We wouldn't want that now, would we?" Kie laughed, pulling the girl into a hug "God I'm so glad you're okay"

Once Kiara pulled away Pope had launched himself onto Eleanor as he hugged her tightly "Woah, unexpected pda there Pope but hey I love you too man"

"I'm sorry Eli. I shouldn't have let you take the fall for all this. It's my fault" He rambled on as they pulled apart.

Eleanor shook her head "No, it's not"

"It's my fault!"

"Shut up"

"You took the fall for me"

"Shut up" Eleanor repeated.

"I'll tell the truth, go to the cops-"

"Shut up, Pope! Shut up" She eventually shouted, resting her hands on his shoulders "For once in your life, trust someone else" She then looked over at Kie "John B called me earlier, okay we got it all sorted out. We're gonna be filthy rich, guys. We're back in the G-game, baby"

"G-game? I thought we lost the gold game" Pope asked in confusion.

Eleanor shrugged "Yeah, well, we're in overtime now. Now I gotta go but I'll be right back" She blew Kie a kiss and the girl couldn't help but smile before Eleanor rushed off in the search of Sarah. And while in search for the blonde she ran into JJ.

"El just the person I've been looking for. I got a, uh, note from Vlad" He whispered, passing her the note quickly.

"From Vlad?" She smiled.

"Yeah. Okay, read the note" He winked at her before walking away.

𝓜𝓔𝓔𝓣 𝓜𝓔
𝓐𝓣
𝓑𝓐𝓖 𝓓𝓡𝓞𝓟
                   𝓥𝓛𝓐𝓓

Eleanor smiled at his messy handwriting and made sure no one was watching before she walked off in the direction of the bag drop "Vlad" She whispered to get his attention.

John B turned around in awe at the sight of her in that navy blue dress with a slit down the right leg "Wow. Erm. . ." He let out a low chuckle "You look, erm. . .beautiful"

"You think?" She asked with a smile before rushing into his arms as they hugged tightly. They then pulled away from each other after a good five minutes "So that phone call earlier about us being back in the G-game? You found it?"

"Yeah and you're not gonna believe where it is" He said as his smiled widened.

"Where?" Eleanor asked with a smile that matched his "It's at Tannyhill. I got the letter translated and there was this coded message and I need a plat map. Sarah has one in her dads office, it's like a blueprint of Tannyhill. It's got all the information on it and if we get it, we can find the gold-"

Her hands came up to rest on his cheeks as he finally stopped his rambling "JB I know what a plat map is okay? Don't worry I'll tell Sarah"

"Eleanor is that you?" A voice made her pull away from John B and push him down on his knees so the person who had shouted couldn't see who it was.

"Tell Sarah to meet us at the hawks nest at midnight. Bring the map" John B whispered as he crawled away. She saluted him before walking over to the voice that belonged to no other than Sarah Cameron.

"Hey!" The girl smiled at her, handing her a glass of god knows what "I got you a drink now was that John B you were standing with or was I just seeing things?"

"Okay yes it was John B but it's not what you think. JB found the gold so he needs the plat map from your dads office, then meet us at the hawks nest at midnight. You okay with that?"

Sarah quickly nodded "Y-yeah I will but he found the gold? Omg El that's amazing!"

"I know" The two girls smiled as they quickly hugged each other "Now let's get out of here before someone asks what we're doing"

-----

Sarah was now dancing with her dad while Eleanor was with Leon. It was nice actually until JJ came out with security right behind him "Look, look man I can walk myself I got legs. Can you see that, brother? I really appreciate what you did back there. Let me just walk out by myself"

"Mr. Dunleavy, I see you got your drink. Good, that's really nice of you. I'm actually gonna down that. It's okay, everybody! Do not panic. Leave it to the men and woman in uniform. Let's hear it for them!" He started clapping when he pointed at Rose in the crowd "Rose! You look like Lady Liberty. It's good to see you again. Hey, El, looking really pretty in that dress tonight"

She smiled at him as Kiara then shouted "Let go of him! Hey! You can't just boot him!"

"Excuse me ma'am?" The security asked, clearly not knowing who she was.

"I invited him here. I'm a member of this club" She shouted when JJ shoved the security guard who went stumbling back.

"Sorry about that. Hey, mandatory power hour at Rixon's, Kie, El" He pointed at the two girls "Pope, you as well, all right? Rixton's Cove. Let's roll. All right, Kie, come on. Workers of the world unite. Throw off your chains! You can't hang around these kids"

Eleanor went to go with them when Leon grabbed her arm and spun her back around to face him "You be safe ya hear me?"

"I promise Leon" He nodded, pulling her into a hug and leaving a kiss on her forehead before letting her go. He trusted her.

"Come on El!" John B shouted. Eleanor ran straight into his arms and he grinned before spinning her around, his hand in hers "Later, losers!" He yelled before they left Midsummers, ignoring all the whispers and the comments around them.

They now had a bonfire going as they were all sat on the logs around it "Hey, guys. So, like, my dad's already gonna kill me. So what's this mandatory meeting about?" Pope asked.

"Might as well tell him, man" JJ cut in "Before we're gaffed"

"You ready for this?" He grabbed Eleanor's hand to calm him down. She looked at him and smiled while the Pogues all nodded "So, the gold never went down with the Royal Merchant"

Pope rolled his eyes in response "Oh, my God. Here we go again with this"

"Cmon Pope, just hear him out all right?" Eleanor backed him up.

John B then put his finger up to his lips as he looked at Pope "It's been here the whole time. It's on the island"

"Are you serious? Omg" Kiara asked in shock.

"I'd like to voice my skepticism" Pope said.

"I'm sure you would Pope but can I please present you with my evidence, sir?"

"Proceed" So John B let go of Eleanor's hand and bent down to grab something from his backpack "All right. So, in my backpack, I have a letter from Denmark Tanny"

"Who the hells that?" Kie questioned.

"Denmark Tanny was a slave that survived the Royal Merchant wreck" John B explained before passing her the letter "Check this out. Okay, slaves weren't mentioned as crew members on the ship, but my dad, he found the complete manifest. That was his big discovery. So Tanny used the gold from the Merchant to buy his freedom. After that, he bought his farm. Drumroll, please, because that farm is. . . Tannyhill plantation"

"Tannyhill?" Kiara couldn't believe it.

"Yeah. So, after that, he used his money to free even more slaves, and then he sold a shit-ton of rice, which pisses off all the white planters, and then they decide to lynch him" The boy continued as Pope and Kie looked up at him "So on the day they were coming to get him, he writes a letter to his son as a farewell, and in the last line of that letter, he leaves a coded message about where to find the gold"

Kie smiled, whispering "Where?"

"Harvest the wheat in parcel nine, near the water. Except. . .there's no wheat. You see, wheat is code for gold. Check this out. The gold is in parcel nine, near the water"

"Holy shit" Pope gasped as he looked at the letter with his flashlight. Kiara let out a shocked laugh.

John B ran a hand through his hair as he smiled "All we need is an original survey map of the property, and we've found the gold"

"Okay, so this might have a small chance of being actually true" Pope said as JJ got up to go hug John B.

"Okay, so guys" Pope cut John B and JJ's moment short "What's the plan?"

"Good question" Eleanor spoke up, pointing at him "Sarah Cameron is coming tonight to meet me and JB. She's gonna bring an original survey map-"

"Wait hold on" Kiara quickly cut her off "Sarah? Wh-why Sarah?"

"This is going to be good" JJ muttered looking at the ground while Eleanor wished she had never opened her mouth.

"Well erm, Sarah got me and JB into the archives in Chapel Hill yesterday, and that's where we got the letter" The girl explained as Kie scoffed.

"You guys were in Chapel Hill with Sarah Cameron? El I thought I told you what kind of person she was. So what, did you tell her about the treasure?"

"We was trying to get into the archives" John B came to stand next to Eleanor.

"Is that a yes?" The curly haired girl snapped "God, you let a Kook in on our secret. What about Pogue life? What about the t-shirt company, bro?"

"I was using her for information" John B tried to come up with some excuse but Eleanor shook her head "John B don't lie okay Sarah was actually really sweet and we couldn't of got this information without her!"

"Why don't I believe you?" Kiara asked in a sarcastic manner "Look, you don't know her yet. I do! You can't trust her"

"I'm sorry what did she do to you, exactly?" Eleanor asked Kie who was still filled with anger.

"She's like a-like a spitting cobra. First, she-she blinds you, and then-"

"This is a bad analogy" Pope mumbled "Listen to me! Whatever we get, she's gonna try to take"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 2.4K 68
"And lastly, that's Madison, or Mads, my little sister who is also trying to climb up the broken lifeguard tower. We're only a year apart. When she's...
141K 5.4K 46
I've said too much, in and out of wanting us. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC KIARA CARRERA / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 2 FIRST DRAFT βΈ» 05/08/21 EDITED βΈ» 04/21/23 β†’ 03/0...
429K 7.8K 45
"π’²π’Ύπ“ˆπ’½π’Ύπ“ƒ' π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’ 'π“‡π‘œπ“Šπ“ƒπ’Ή π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ 𝓂𝑒, π’·π“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š'𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒢 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 π“‰π‘œπ“Œπ“ƒ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 𝓂𝑒." ---- Ashtyn Hughes d...
98.6K 1.8K 16
Sequel to βš“ Alone Together βš“ Outer Banks JJ Maybank//OC