034

MY PURPOSE - JOHN B ROUTLEDGE

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR - PARTNERS IN CRIME

"Okay Eleanor, I need you to lower the gun you hear me?" Ward took a step towards her with his hands still in the air.

"Don't you come anyway near me!" She shouted while keeping her eyes on Sarah who was sitting on the floor by Peterkin, putting pressure on her wound with Eleanor's jacket while crying "You're a fucking murderer Ward! You really think we can just work this out?!"

"Hey! That's my father you're talking about!" Rafe went to jump at Eleanor but Ward grabbed him and dragged him back.

"I won't ask again, call the fucking police Ward!" Eleanor yelled again.

"Okay! I hear you, okay!" Ward showed her him picking up the radio and calling for some help "Rafe I need you take your sister home. Get her home"

"No, she is dying! What is wrong with you?!" Sarah cried "I'm not going until the medics come! I'm not going! No!" Sarah kicked and screamed as Rafe dragged her away from Peterkin "Get your hands off! Eleanor! No! No! No!"

"Rafe don't you fucking hurt her!" Eleanor smiled at Sarah weakly "It's okay Sarah, it's okay" Rafe shoved Sarah into his car as Eleanor thought about her options. She could stand here and keep Ward at gunpoint or try and save Peterkin so she dropped the gun that now had her fingerprints on it and ran over to Peterkin, putting pressure on her wound.

"R-run" Peterkin managed to mumble again "You need to run...please" She grabbed Eleanor's hand to stop her from putting more pressure on her wound.

Eleanor looked up and saw Ward talking on the radio in the plane and she knew that was her chance "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" She squeezed Peterkin's hand before she stood up and bolted. She could hear Ward shouting from behind her as she ran for her life and hoped she would run into the Pogues and she did.

She ended up on the main road and that's when her useful skill of hijacking cars came in handy and soon enough she made it to the police station that was the closest to her.

And she nearly screamed with joy when she saw Kiara's car parked outside. Abandoning the stolen car and banging on the car door causing JJ, Pope and Kie scream until they realised who it was.

JJ was quick to open his door as he frowned at the car Eleanor had just jumped out off "Who's car is that?"

"Who fucking cares who's car that is where's John B?!" She asked when she saw that John B wasn't in the car with them.