022

MY PURPOSE - JOHN B ROUTLEDGE

 CHAPTER TWENTY TWO - MIDSUMMERS

Leon opened the passenger door for Eleanor as she thanked him before getting out his car. They had just arrived at Midsummers and Sarah was very happy to see her when she saw Eleanor walk in.

"Omg hi" The blonde said with a smile as she hugged her "At first I thought you weren't coming"

Eleanor chuckled, hugging the girl back just as tight "I would never" The girls smiled at each-other as they pulled away "Sarah this is my Uncle Leon and Leon this is my friend Sarah Cameron"

Sarah smiled and stuck her hand out to shake Leon's hand. Leon was happy to take it "It's very nice to meet you Sarah" He then turned to look at his niece "I'm going to go take a few calls all right? I'm only over there if you need me now have fun Eli you deserve it" He kissed the top of her head and smiled at Sarah once last time before walking away.

"So why did you never tell me your uncle was so hot?" Sarah teased as the two girls linked arms and went over to where the people were dancing.

Eleanor gasped in a joking manner "Sarah! I thought you were better than that!"

-----

After dancing with Sarah for some time, she had gone to get them both some drinks so Eleanor took that time to go find Kiara, Pope and JJ.

She had soon spotted Pope and Kie "Excuse me sir, ma'am" Eleanor said with quiet a bad english accent "Do we have to shuck these ourselves?" The two Pogues turned around with the same annoyed looks on their faces "Cause it might mess up my costume"

"We wouldn't want that now, would we?" Kie laughed, pulling the girl into a hug "God I'm so glad you're okay"

Once Kiara pulled away Pope had launched himself onto Eleanor as he hugged her tightly "Woah, unexpected pda there Pope but hey I love you too man"

"I'm sorry Eli. I shouldn't have let you take the fall for all this. It's my fault" He rambled on as they pulled apart.

Eleanor shook her head "No, it's not"

"It's my fault!"

"Shut up"

"You took the fall for me"

"Shut up" Eleanor repeated.

"I'll tell the truth, go to the cops-"

"Shut up, Pope! Shut up" She eventually shouted, resting her hands on his shoulders "For once in your life, trust someone else" She then looked over at Kie "John B called me earlier, okay we got it all sorted out. We're gonna be filthy rich, guys. We're back in the G-game, baby"