A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

Por Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... Más

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

2.07

949 48 2
Por Maria555556

"Doc's here?!" Ana freezes and follows her gaze to the horrible sight of the reindeer's injured body.

She mentally scolds herself for forgetting about the doctor as the two pirates rush to the deer. While Ohm and Gan Fall are fighting, the priest sees the pirates running to the doctor and sighs.

"So that's your crew mate. You better watch your step"

Zoro doesn't listen as he steps on a trip wire, that sets the barbed wire made of iron cloud to spring up and separate Ana and Zoro. Wiper's eyes widened at the trap, when he accidentally hits another trip wire, and jumps back to dodge the wire that's sprung up and starts spreading out all over the ruins to trap them. Pierre had to fly away from Ohm, to avoid the traps as the wires are hung from ten feet into the air to right by their feet.

"Is this barbed wire?!" Chopper asked in shock as Anamaria picked him up and dodged every single one.

"It's iron cloud. It may be light, but it's as strong as metal" Ohm says as he looks to see Ana holding the reindeer while she makes sure that he's alive .

"That creature foolishly came here on his own and had no chance to escape my trap. Just as you all won't" Ana's head snapped to the man with a glare when he insulted the dear doctor of the crew having the same reaction as the swordsman.

"On second thought Ana, we're both kicking his ass" Zoro says as he furiously grips his swords.

Anamaria nods in agreement as she released the doctor and cracked her knuckles and neck, starting to unconsciously think of boiling the man's blood inside his veins.

"Let's do it..."

The two of them run to the priest, while Pierre weaves through the wires with his knight on his back for them to join the fray. Wiper goes to attack them when the snake starts slithering in his way and destroying the buildings followed by the other larger snake on its tail. The native narrows his eyes on the damage to his homeland before he turns his rage to the first snake.

"You die first!"

He blasts his cannon at the snake's thick scales, but she barely feels the blast in comparison to her stomach pains, so Wiper pursues her. Anamaria and Zoro charge at Ohm at the same time, but instead of dodging them the priest manipulates his iron cloud sword to stretch and whip towards them. However, before it could hit either of them Ana swiped her sword in front of her creating something similar to a momentary wall of acid that burned it.

"Since when could you do that?!" Zoro exclaimed as he backed up slightly until the wall fell back.

"I didn't know!" Ana said, equally as shocked as he was while she stared at her sword. Zoro shakes his head and goes to attack the priest, but the dog protects his master by punching him.

"What kind of a dog punches?!" Zoro asks as he rolls to his feet and sees Anamaria running around to block and dodge their attacks to him.

"You really are troublesome..." Ohm narrows his eyes at the woman as his dog keeps moving forward to try to back her into a barbed wire with clearly no success since, as we already know, was trying to PET THAT DOG.

Ana watched Zoro's back as the man rushed in to fight the priest while the dog keeps attacking the woman. The canine growls at the girl as he tries to punch her and back her into the barbed wire that's right behind, but she ducks from the blow and scowls at the dog.

"I'm done with ya ya bad dog. Sit!" Ana growls making the dog freeze at the command before he complies sits down hard befire he receives a punch from the woman that made it fall.

She clasps her arms under the dog before he could fall onto the iron cloud and gently lays him on the ground. Ohm strikes Zoro with his sword, sends him flying to a ruin, and widens his eyes at his defeated pet. He scowls at the woman as he pushes up his sunglasses and sense more auras approaching.

"This will be interesting" the pirates look at him in confusion when a group of twenty people jump onto the island through the cloud.

Half of them are goat like clergymen under Enel, and the other half are the Shandorians. What surprised both Zoro and Ana though, was that Nami, and a little girl wearing a pale-yellow dress and cap, are riding a waver up the beanstalk with goat clergymen hopping after them.

Wiper stops trying to kill the snake, who's slithering towards the intruders, and widens his eyes at the little Shandorian girl when he realizes who she is.

"What's Aisa doing here?!" he doesn't get an answer as some of the goat men keep chasing them up the stalk, so he goes after them.

"I'll go help Nami" Ana said "Ya got this?" Zoro nods as he returns to his battle with the priest.

"Kill them, meh!" one of the goat men says as they get close to the girls, but before they could lay a hand on them both Anamaria and Wiper knock them off the plant. Nami and Aisa look back at their friends in shock as Anamaria climbs up after them.

"Ana? Where have you been?! And where are the others?!" Nami asks but the tattooed woman ignores her question and asks one of her own.

"I should be asking you, why's there a kid 'ere?!" Ana replies as she sees the young girl.

"It's a long story" Nami says while Aisa's eyes widened at the sight of a huge snake trying to follow the dark haired woman that was besides them.

She's become wary, not because of the sight of the new woman, but because she realizes that the strange aura that's been bothering her since yesterday has been coming from this girl. She tightens her grip on Nami's legs as she glares at the tanned woman.

"Why do you...?!"

"AISA, GET AWAY FROM THEM!" Wiper calls out as he aims his cannon at them.

Ana's eyes widen at the raised cannon as he fires at them, but before it could hit anyone, Pierre flies towards them while Gan Fall grabs the waver, and Ana uses the water to help lift all the tiny boat up. Nami grabs onto the knight to keep themselves balanced with the little girl clinging to the navigator's legs for support. Anamaria jumping onto Sable who let out the equivalent of a snake grunt as the woman landed on her.

"Are you guys ok?!" Nami nods as she looks around, and widens her eyes at the second serpent

"Oh my god, that's another huge snake!"

The group look in her direction and bug their eyes out at the snake, to see her face right next to them with hunger in her golden eyes. Anamaria and Sable were too distracted as they tried to defend them to see what was happening until a loud, strange hiss got her attention.

"No fuckin' way" Ana's jaw dropped when she saw the new snake swallow the small group.

"What are those morons doing?!" Zoro blocks Ohm's strike and drops his jaw at the sight.

"Dammit, Aisa!" Wiper says as he skates after the snake to try to spit his comrade out while the battle on the ruins continues.

Ж

Nami and Aisa scream in fright as they, Gan Fall and Pierre fall into the snake's stomach. Before Pierre could do anything, the waver hits his head to knock him out. Gan Fall blinks at the landing in the stomach before he sits down on a piece of stone to rest his ankle. He scans his surroundings to see broken buildings, treasure, and stomach acid everywhere.

"Looks like we're in her stomach"

The three walked onward until they came across a familiar dark haired pirate.

"Quit digging into her sides Luffy!" everyone freezes at Nami's voice when they hear Luffy's voice right after her.

"Nami, you came to the mystery cave too?!"

"This isn't a cave, you got eaten by a snake!"

"What?!"

"Yea, you've been digging at her sides this whole time! Come on!"

"You guys got eaten?!" Luffy asks the three of them.

"You got eaten too! And what was this about you digging into the snake?!" Nami doesn't answer, but instead pulls her captain's nose.

"I was trying to get out..." Luffy says as Nami's pulling made his voice sound nasally.

Aisa, Pierre, and Gan Fall sweat drop at the exchange and wonder if he's actually serious.

Nami releases his nose, but Luffy looks at them in confusion.

"Can't we just go out through the butt?"

"No way!" Nami says as she whacks him on the head.

The navigator shakes her head at the craziness, when the snake moves around and sends them all flying along with a few buildings. Gan Fall gets on the back of his bird just before a ruin could fall on him, while Nami grabs her waver and starts it up.

"Guys, get on the waver! I can navigate the rest of us out of here!" the others nod to the plan while Luffy wraps an arm around Nami's waist first, pushing her forward, and then grabs onto the exhaust pipe.

"Let's get out of here!" Luffy says as the waver starts moving.

"Wait, that's...!" Aisa widens her eyes when she sees that the exhaust for the waver's wind dial is directed towards them.

It was too late, because when the waver drove towards the mouth at full speed, it sent both Aisa and Luffy flying back into the stomach. As Gan Fall and Pierre reach the mouth, the knight looks back in shock to see what happened.

"Pierre, get them back!"

He jumps off the bird to escape the snake while Pierre follows his master's commands by flying back into the snake's mouth for his friends.

Ж

Anamaria had followed behind the snake since she felt too distracted to fight due to being worried about Nami, relaxed once she saw the navigator and her the little girl from before come out with the other man. Once they're safe, Nami looks around to see that Aisa and Luffy are still in the snake.

"Shit, they didn't come with us"

"It's alright, Pierre is getting them. He's reliable" Gan Fall walks in front of her.

The knight nods while Nami looks at their new surroundings. Her eyes widened in surprise to see that they're not at the ruins anymore, but in an ancient city.

"Where are we Ana?" the navigator asked the other woman as she hugged back.

"No idea" Anamaria shrugged her shoulder "I just followed ya down here"

"It looks like we're under the surface" Gan Fall says as he as he gazes at the city "I didn't expect this to be on the Upper Yard though"

"Is Luffy doing something to the snake again?" Nami follows her gaze and tilts her head in confusion.

"Don' think so, it looks like she's lookin' fer something" they keep staring at the snake only to find that she stopped and began crying.

The three of them cover their ears from her loud cry, before they see a ball of electricity in the air. The group looks to the snake in horror, when the lightning plummets onto the snake and electrocutes her.

"AISA!" the group looks to see Wiper at the nearby square and yelling in horror at what could happen to his fellow Shandorian.

"NAMI! ANA!" the girls' eyes widened at their names being called by the swordsman, just behind the wall next to them.

When they look over the wall, they see not only Zoro, with an unconscious Chopper in his arms, but also Robin looking to the snake in worry for their friends.

"When did you get out?" Robin asks as Nami and Gan Fall go over to them.

"A couple of minutes ago. I'm more worried about Luffy though. He's still in the snake" Nami looks over the snake worriedly.

"When the hell did Luffy get in there?!" Zoro widens his eyes at this.

"ENERU!" the group turns to Wiper's furious voice to see him trying to blast something on the roof of a nearby building, and they look in shock to see that it's the island's ruler.

As Eneru jumps to dodge the cannon fire, Nami takes Chopper from Zoro and runs to hide behind a ruin. Gan Fall and the other pirates glare at the electric man as he casually stands in the middle of the square with the other survivors.

"Looks like our game is reaching its end" Eneru chuckles at the glares he's receiving from the survivors as he casually smiles at them.

"Did you just call this a game?!" Wiper angrily asks but Eneru ignores his rage as he answers him.

"That's right, and we're all contestants. Including myself, to see who would survive on this island. I predicted that after three hours, there would be six survivors"

"Maybe he didn't notice me!" Nami widens her eyes at the prediction, when she realizes that besides herself there are six people at the square.

"There seems to be a problem though. Since there are seven survivors instead of six" Eneru grins at the survivors as he looks at the ruin that the navigator's hiding behind. Nami jolts at his comment and cries comical tears at knowing that he noticed her after all.

"My predictions can't be wrong, so someone has to be eliminated. Will you all decide who dies or should I?" the others however, keep their guards up when they hear Eneru's solution.

"What do you think?" the group looks to each other when Zoro turns to Robin and Anamaria who had gone over to stand by the other raven haired woman.

"I didn't bet on that" Ana shrugged.

"No thank you" Robin says with a casual grin.

"I'm not either" Zoro nods in agreement.

"I'm not dying" Wiper says.

"I refuse as well" Gan Fall says when they look at the ruin that Nami's hidden behind.

"W-wait, I..." the navigator jolts when she feels their stares on her.

"We choose you" the warriors say at the same time, as they point their weapons at Eneru.

"It looks like none of you know what it means to be a god" Eneru chuckles at their impudence.

"That's enough Eneru! What are you trying to accomplish with all this?!" Gan Fall asks furiously.

"Isn't it obvious? I seek to go to god's land. A land of limitless earth. I'm going to discard this lousy piece of land and head off to the place where I belong"

"Discard it?" Wiper and Gan Fall narrow their eyes at the explanation.

"I have no use for this land anymore, so once I leave this island I'm going to send it back to the world below. Even if that means destroying the place" Eneru nods as if what he's saying isn't wrong.

"I WON'T ALLOW IT!" Gan Fall yells as he charges the man, while he ignores the pain in his ankle. Eneru chuckles at his defiance as he transforms himself into lightning and reappears right next to him while he points two fingers at him.

"Thirty million volts!" the others can only watch in horror as Eneru electrocutes the knight. Once he stops his power, the elderly man immediately falls unconscious with electrocution marks all over his body.

"He's a devil fruit user?!" Zoro grips his swords tighter to hold back his rage.

"Oh right, I forgot" Ana said making the swordsman snap at her.

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET SOMETHING THAT IMPORTANT!?"

"It must be a lightning devil fruit. That means he's a logia user" Robin nods as she narrows her eyes on the man.

"Yaahahaha, looks like we have the right number of survivors now. I would like to congratulate you all on making it. Now, come with me to god's land" Eneru could care less about his defeated opponent, as he looks to the remaining survivors with a smile.

"What are you talking about?" Wiper raises an eyebrow at the order at he keeps his guard up.

"I've used this game to select the chosen few who are worthy to come with me to god's land" the electric man chuckles as he explains his plan.

"And if we refuse?" Anamaria asks as if her life isn't on the line.

"Why would you? If you stay, you'll die like the rest of them" Eneru loses his smile at the question, and looks at her in confusion.

"It's true, but if you destroy the country, then you could lose the golden bell" Robin casually grins as if this is a regular conversation. The others look at her in confusion, except for Eneru who chuckles at her argument.

"I already have the bell"

"It seems you underestimated me. How shallow" Robin widens her eyes at his claim as he starts charging up his arms.

He points an electrified finger at Robin and fires his electricity at her. However, a wall of water came from behind her where Ana was standing and protected her from the blow.

"Thank you Ann-chi" the archaeologist told her friend while the ones that didn't know she had those powers stared with wide eyes.

"Even you're siding with the humans?" he narrows his eyes on the brunette as he grips his staff.

"Never said I wasn't" Ana says with her usual smile as she and Zoro charge the god.

He sighs in disappointment, as he easily dodges their punches and blades, and jumps into the air. Wiper takes this chance to shoot his bazooka at him.

Eneru turns his body into a flash of lightning, and easily dodges the blast. The Shandorian clicks his tongue at the dodge when he sees him reform on another rooftop. Robin summons a group of arms to lock him onto the roof, so Wiper fires again. However, Eneru turns himself into lightning again to avoid the cannon. Everyone searches for where he'll reappear next, but they can't find him anywhere.

"You're all fools" everyone widens their eyes to see that he's re-appeared behind Robin, and has her in a headlock with one arm while he's pinned her arms behind her back with the other.

"Robin!" Zoro, Nami, and Ana call out in worry as the swordsman and pirate run after them.

They were too late as he electrocuted the woman before they got to them. Once he's done, he turns into electricity to avoid the pirates and leaves the archaeologist to fall. Zoro manages to catch her in his arms while Anagoes after Eneru.

"Get back here, you bastard!" Ana says as she covers her arm in water, heating it up as much as she could and fires at him. Eneru chuckles at the attempt as he turns his arm into electricity dodges "You're wasting your energy"

While he's distracted Zoro strikes him, but his blades are blocked by Eneru's staff. The god kicks him with an electric foot to send him flying backwards while he continues his lightning strike towards the girl.

Anamaria blocks it once more and the lightning man tried to charge up again after avoiding the water she reached over to him, but what Eneru wasn't expecting though, was while he was busy attacking the woman and Zoro, Wiper abandoned his cannon to run at him.

Just when Eneru drove off Ana's attack, Wiper jumped at him with his reject dial in hand. While Eneru keeps on a poker face, he's genuinely surprised on the inside that Wiper's touch didn't go through the logia user.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Do you know what sea stone is?" Wiper asks which surprises the blue sea pirates. Wiper makes sure that his shoes are in contact with Eneru's skin as he keeps explaining "I added some to my shooters. You won't be able to use your powers now"

He was right, because all of Eneru's strength has been drained to the point where he had to fall on his knees. Eneru begins to worry about what will happen, when he sees the reject dial in his hand.

"Wait, you can't be serious! If you use the reject dial on me, then you'll die too"

"As long as you die with me then I don't care!" he hits the reject dial on Eneru's chest without a care for his own life "REJECT!"

The pirates take cover from the blast as a strong wind blows over them all. When the smoke subsides, everyone looks to see Wiper standing up proudly with Eneru dead on the ground.

"It's finally over" the Shandorian smirks in pride as he smokes his cigarette and steps away from Eneru.

"KEEP THE SEA STONE ON HIM!" Ana's eyes as notices the man was waking up once more and yells to Wiper as she runs to him.

The others look at her in confusion, before electricity starts surging on Eneru's body. Wiper immediately understands what she's talking about, and goes to put his sea stone shoe back on Eneru, but it's too late. Electricity blasts out of him in all directions and sends Wiper flying away from the body. The man caught himself before they could hit the ground and look in horror to see Eneru standing back up again.

"D-did he just restart his heart?!" Nami asks in pure despair of their situation.

"This part of the game has gone on long enough" almost everyone is paralyzed in fear as he wipes off blood from the corner of his mouth. Nami starts shaking in fear as Anamaria charges at him again.

"Ya started this!" she shouts as she turns her arm, flipping her water-whip to hit him, but he jumps to dodge while Wiper jumps right behind him.

"I won't let you ruin my ancestor's land anymore!" he goes to kick him with his sea stone skate, but Eneru uses his staff to break the skates off his feet.

"That won't work on me this time" Eneru says as he lets the man send him flying to a building while he charges his electricity "Thunder bird"

As soon as his back hits the building he releases a bird made of entirely electricity that flies straight to Wiper in the blink of an eye. The bird flies straight through the Shandorian. Wiper screams in agony of the electrocution before it knocks him out. Anamaria catches Wiper before he hits the ground, then sets him on the ground, before she glares at the thunder man.

He shoots his lightning at her again, but she doesn't dodge as she lets the water protect her, completely blocking the shot of lightning. Eneru widens his eyes at the surprising move as the electricity was stopped with the water and she punched him in the gut as hard as she could after letting the man down.

The punch managed to not only send him flying, but send him spinning into a building.

"That sea stone's our only chance" Zoro widens his eyes at his crew mate's exhaustion before he finds the broken skates at the other side of the plaza, and runs to get it.

"Thunder beast!" from inside the building, Eneru chuckles at the swordsman's plans as he creates another electric animal with the energy he still had left.

Ana stares with wide eyes at the electric wolf that jumps out of the building and bites down on Zoro as if it was a real animal. She tries to coat the man in water but it couldn't stop the electricity from harming Zoro until he fell unconscious. Once the animal vanished, Ana caught Zoro by the shoulders and lays him down.

"Now you see how pointless it is to side with humans little one? You're much better off..." Eneru chuckles at the woman's compassion as he jumps out the window.

"SHUT UP!" Eneru blinks at Ana's outburst she turns around to give him one of the most frightening glares he's ever seen. Even Nami jumps back in fear when she sees the fury in her crewmate's eyes, and it's not even aimed at her "Ye've completely pissed me off now"

She runs straight at him while Eneru turns into electricity to dodge but water wrapped around his ankle, dissipating his abilities and making him fall and then she sent him flying off the building.

Anamaria looks around for her prey when she sees the sea stone and grabs it just when she hears electricity in the air. She looks to see that another electric bird is coming at her, so she ducks down to dodge.

She managed to dodge the main blow, but the electricity grazed her legs and made her stumble a bit before she regained her balance. She sees Eneru smirking at her despite his wounds as he turns both his arms into lightning much weaker than before since she had soaked him quite a lot before he fires them straight at her making her block it once more.

"It's over" he tells her as he goes above her, trying to double the strength in his lightning but she was capable of wetting him once more and making it turn off, watching him pant as he looked at her "You could do so much better than this little goddess. Why are you resisting?"

"For the last time I ain't no god, ya delusional fuck! We're both human!" she punches at him hitting his stomach and making him spit out from the force of the hit.

"You're the one who's delusional if you think this destruction can be made by two humans" he chuckles weakly at the claim as he looks at all the buildings they destroyed "It's time that you grow up and face the truth. No matter how hard you try to blend in with these pirates, you'll always be different from them. Your mantra should be enough proof of that. You need to understand that as gods, we're always going to be feared. It's pointless to try being friends with these humans, because deep down they'll always be afraid of you"

"Well then that's ma problem" she shouted at him, not noticing that he was using the very last of his energy to charge up a hit behind her, landing her with it finally. The mix of exhaustion and the hit making Ana faint for a bit.

"T-there's no way we can win..." Nami can only stare in horror as the last hope for defeating Eneru is defeated.

When Eneru saw that the woman finally lost consciousness, he stopped his electricity and picked her up over his shoulder. He lets her head, arms and legs hang in the air as he carries her.

"You'll learn the truth in time, child"

Nami could barely move her shaking legs as Eneru approaches her with her crew mate despite his injuries. When he doesn't do anything to her, yet, she nervously smiles up at him.

"Umm, can I go with you?" he raises an eyebrow at the request, but stays silent as she asks again "Can I go to the dream world with you please?" he looks at her blankly for a moment before he smirks at her.

"Yaahahaha, sure, you can come with me" he looks to Wiper's second sea stone skate that's lying on the centre of the plaza, and points to it "I need you to take that sea stone with us. That way this one won't get any ideas"

Nami jolts at the plan as she looks at the sleeping raven haired woman. She hesitantly nods as she takes the skate and puts it in the abandoned waver.

"Would it be alright if I take this with us too?"

"Do what you want, let's go" Eneru tilts his head at the request, but he shrugs it off as he walks off with Ana.

Nami nods as she looks back at her unconscious friends, that are being left behind, once more before she follows Eneru. As she walks behind the electric man, she looks at Ana's unconscious form in guilt for not denying what Eneru said to her in fear of being electrocuted.

"I'll try to get us out of here. Just hang on..." she grips the handlebars of the waver and tries her best to think up a plan to escape as she follows the lightning god to his dream world.

Ж

Just a few minutes after Eneru's battle with the warriors was concluded, Luffy, Aisa, and Pierre were able to escape the fried snake through her open mouth. Once they're safely outside, Luffy grins at the exciting new place as he climbs up the pyramid.

Aisa skittishly looks around the ancient city before she follows Luffy along with the bird.

"Whoa, this place is awesome!" when they reach the top, Luffy can't stop the excited grin from forming on his face.

"No way, is this my homeland?" Pierre remains speechless at the sight while the little Shandorian girl gets taken aback by her new surroundings of the ancient city.

Luffy ignores the question as he looks around for the gold, but he sees a broken plaza instead. Not being able to see who's there from the great height that they're on, he runs ahead to see if his friends are there.

Pierre flies after the pirate alone, since Aisa wants to run after them to get as much of a feel of her homeland as possible.

As she runs through the town, Aisa grows more amazed at the ruins as she takes in the view. When she's almost to the plaza, she stops when she sees a light blue glow from the window of a nearby building

"ZORO, ROBIN, CHOPPER, KNIGHT GUY!" she hears Luffy's distressed shouts.

The child follows his yells to the square and looks in horror to see that not only were the pirates and the knight were unconscious from electrocution, but her tribe's strongest warrior as well.

"WIPER?!" she runs up to her fellow Shandorian to see that he's still breathing. Tears start forming in her eyes as she tries to wake him up, but he won't get up.

"Zoro, what happened?!" Luffy goes next to Zoro and grabs him by the shoulder to try to shake him awake.

Zoro stays unconscious, with the only way for Luffy to see that he's alive is the rising and falling of his chest. The captain furrows his eyes at his friends' conditions as he grows angrier by the minute.

"Who the hell did this?"

"It has to be Eneru!" Aisa says as she lets Wiper rest.

"Is Eneru the god?" Luffy lays Zoro on the ground as he turns to her.

"My mantra couldn't reach outside when we were eaten, so I don't know what happened, but I'm sure it was him!" Aisa nods as she looks back at the fried snake that they were trapped in. They stop when they hear Robin stirring, so Luffy runs up to her and gently lifts her torso up.

"Robin, what happened?!"

"W-we fought Eneru... He took navigator-san and Ann-chi..." Robin weakly looks up to her captain as she speaks up, barely loud enough to whisper.

"He did what?!" Luffy asks in fury.

"Listen to me" Robin weakly says as both Luffy, Aisa, and Pierre listen "Eneru plans to destroy everything. Both this island and the people on it... We need to..." she couldn't finish her sentence when her consciousness fades away.

"Robin, hey!" Luffy tries to wake her up, but it's no good.

"I know where they're going. I can hear their voices" Aisa gets up and focuses her mantra until she senses Anamaria, Nami, and Eneru's auras.

"Tell me which way to go..." Luffy nods as he gently sets his crew mate down.

Aisa silently agrees as she points in the direction that his friends are heading, so he can run off on his own. Aisa rushes to get on Pierre's back and flies off to guide the pirate in finding the god that's caused this island so much grief.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.8K 924 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
4.1K 116 15
Ace x OC. Just like Garp, his grandaughter; Dawn, was as stubborn as a mule. No doubt a family trait considering how headstrong Luffy is as well. Unl...
9.9K 394 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
56.6K 1K 42
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...