HE IS MINE

By KiaraK007

AZRIEL SMITH A cinnamon roll prince charming and Dream man of many women, with a filthy mouth. who is ruler... More

INTRODUCTION
MY SUNSHINE
I DON'T WANT TO
HE IS MY SON
I'M READY FOR THIS
WHAT DO YOU THINK
I DON'T KNOW
WHAT TYPE OF SECRET
GYM TOGETHER
ALEX IS HURT
CARING MOTHER
YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER
MY LITTLE MAN
UNEXPECTED SURPRISE
I LIKE IT
CUTE DATE
SLEEPING TOGETHER
HIS FIRST WALK
MY CUTE SON
ENGAGEMENT DAY
THE TRUTH REVEAL
THE TRUTH REVEAL 2
FLASHBACK
FLASHBACK 2
BLOOD FOR BLOOD
TAKING CARE OF YOU
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
SHORTY ELIORA
FAMILY TIME
THE FIRST KISS
AZRIEL THE TEASER
THE FIRST DATE
THE FIRST DATE 2
OUR CUTE SON
THE REVENGE
MENTAL BREAKDOWN
THE BREAKING NEWS
THE BUSINESS TRIP
WILL YOU MISS ME
FEELING LOST
THEY'RE MY FAMILY
HIS FIRST WORD
AZRIEL THE CRYBABY
BABY, DADA AND MUM
SWEET MOMENTS
ALEX'S DRAMA
CUTE LITTLE FIGHT
SECOND DATE
MEETING BROTHER AND SIL
THE PROMISE
CITY HOSPITAL
CITY HOSPITAL 2
THE FIRST APPEARANCE
THE FIRST APPEARANCE 2
THE DEAL
I WANT TO PROTECT YOU
THE MILITARY MISSION
UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED ACCIDENT
CRITICAL SITUATION
PAMPERING ELIORA
THE HOT SEDUCING BATH
THE SELF CONTROL (18+)
THE FIRST TIME (18+)
PUNISHMENT (18+)
TROUBLE WITH WALKING
TOGETHER FOREVER
THE CAR ROMANCE (18+)
DEAD END
DAYDREAMING
THE BICKERING
THE GUYS DATE
WEDDING SHOPPING
OFFICE ROMANCE
FIRST MISSION
WEDDING DAY
SPECIAL NIGHT
SWEET MOMENTS
HONEYMOON TRIP
PARIS TRIP
HONEYMOON
HOPELESS ROMANTIC
ALEX'S BIRTHDAY
PREGNANCY CRAVING
LABOUR PAIN
OUR BABIES
BABY NAME
DEADLY MISSION
RESCUE MISSION
HAPPY FAMILY, HAPPY LIFE
TROUBLE MAKER KIDS
THE TRUTH
THE SHOCK
BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
EPILOGUE
NEW STORY

SWEET MEMORIES

2.2K 88 2
By KiaraK007

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was early morning, when Eliora woke up and looked beside her. Azriel, babygirl and Alex were cuddling each other, she smiled looking at them.

"My babies." She kissed the kids foreheads and stood up. She was walking towards the other side of the bed and someone held her hand.

"Where's my kissy?" Azriel said in his sleepy, deep morning voice. Eliora chuckled and bent down to kiss his forehead.  "Uh-huh, my kissy on the lips." He pouted.

"You're seriously not less than kids." She kissed on his lips and he wrapped his left arm around her waist and pulled her down on his body.

"Huh!! Why did you pull me? Leave me, I've work." Eli looked at him.

"No. Sleep some more, you couldn't able to sleep at night because you've to wake up every hour to feed the baby." Azriel said, hugging her tightly.

"She's small, so she gets hungry really soon. And I can't avoid my work." Eli tries to butter him but Azriel shakes his head in 'no'.

"No excuses allowed. You've only one option and that is sleep." Azriel said and started patting her back.

Eliora sighed in defeat and snuggled in his embrace and slowly fell asleep. Azriel chuckled and hugged his wife and babies close.

They sleep some more time. After some time Adeline came there and knocked on the door but didn't receive any response.

"Eli, I'm coming in." Adeline announced and came into the room. She got stunned seeing them sleeping and cuddling together. 

"Aww, so cute." Adeline said and took out her phone and took a picture.  "Sleep well, guys." She whispered and left from there.

She went downstairs in the kitchen smiling, looking at the picture.  "Why are you smiling so much?" Her mother in law asked in confusion.

"Mom, look at this." Adeline shows her the picture and Natalie smiles at the picture.  "They're looking so cute." Adeline said.

"Yeah, a perfect family." Natalie said.  "Really too cute." Andrew and Joseph said from behind. Natalie and Adeline get shocked to see them.

"Joseph!! You scared me." Adeline slaps her husband's arm.

"What are you doing in the kitchen? Andrew." Natalie looked at her husband with questioning eyes.

"I came to help you but saw you both looking at pictures, so I also saw the picture." Andrew explained with a smile.

"Mom, why don't we take the baby girl's hand and footprint to keep it, like we did with Aurora and Alex." Joseph said, looking at his family.

"Yes, you're right. After they wake up, let's take some pictures and prints of the baby's hands and feet." Natalie agreed with his decision.

Adeline and Natalie started to make breakfast and Andrew and Joseph went to organize the things for the photoshoot.

After an hour, Eli and Azriel come into the dining room with babies.  "What are you doing!?" Azriel asked, looking at the camera in Joseph's hands.

"We're planning a photoshoot and taking prints of the baby's hands and feet." Joseph explained and put the camera down.

"But... isn't Asteria too small?" Azriel cradle the baby girl in his arms carefully.

"Don't worry, we'll just take simple pictures." Joseph said with an assuring tone.

"Dad, me and Alex will click pictures too." Aurora said in excitement.

"Yes, baby. We'll take your and Alex's pictures too." Joseph put his daughter in his lap and kissed her forehead.

"Let's finish breakfast quickly so we can start our work." Adeline announced and everyone ate their breakfast and Azriel first fed milk to the baby.

After breakfast they started the photoshoot with the baby and kids.

"Let's put this on baby girl." Adeline said, showing a flower dress.  "Okay." Eliora agreed and helped her to put on the baby.

"Okay, baby say cheese." Joseph said and clicked the baby's picture.  "Next." He says.

"How about putting kisses on baby girl?" Aurora said in excitement.

"Umm...not a bad idea." Adeline agreed and brought some different shades of lipstick. 

"Sister, you just wanted a chance to kiss my baby girl." Azriel said grumpily.

"Well... Asteria is so cute. I can't help it." Adeline teases Azriel and kisses the baby. Eliora and Aurora do the same and they kiss all over the baby girl as she just giggles.

"Okay, baby girl. Now kissy picture time." Joseph said and took another picture of the baby girl. Azriel took some pictures on his phone of his babies and wife.

"Alex, now you pose with the baby." Joseph said and gave the baby in Alex's lap. And took a picture.

"Kiss baby girl's forehead, Son." Azriel said and Alex does the same.  

"Like this? dada." Alex asked and kissed the baby's forehead. Joseph took the picture.  

"Perfect." Joseph said. "Give some more poses, Alex baby." He added.

Azriel helped Alex to pose with the baby and Joseph took pictures of each pose.

"Now, Aurora baby, you pose with the baby." Joseph said and Aurora held the baby in her arms carefully. Azriel and Eliora were near them to hold them anytime.

Aurora kissed the baby's cheeks and Joseph took the picture.  "Hug the baby, Aurora." Joseph guides her and Aurora does the same. He took another picture and more.

"Now, three of you together." Eliora said and put Baby in the middle of Alex and Aurora. Joseph took pictures of them with different poses.

After 3 hours of hard work everything finished perfectly.  Azriel looked at the pictures with satisfaction on his face.

"Brother you should be a photographer." Azriel said and Patted Joseph's shoulder.

"I know, I'm great." Joseph proudly say.

"We'll take out the pictures and frame them all around the house." Adeline said happily.

"I want a big frame of kids' pictures in my room." Eliora looked at Azriel.

"Of course, as you want, wifey." Azriel said and hugged her. Eli hugged him back and looked towards the kids playing with their grandparents.

"Our perfect family." Azriel, Eliora, Adeline and Joseph said together with big smiles.
.
.
     Here's the pictures they clicked

Comments, which one you liked the most.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6.9K 51
"I'm doing this to keep you safe, Alessandra! Can you just stop fighting with me on this! Just go and never come back!" He yelled. I froze in my spot...
243 11 11
Azaria has transformed over the summer. She is no longer that shy and timid girl but is now confident in her identity. She is 18, and it is senior ye...
165K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
383K 13.3K 33
Amayra Williams was another common medico with a lifetime goal of making her late mother's dreams come true. What happens when a whirlwind of circums...