Irresistible Pulchritude

By Saiiros

Fascination Series 1st instalment. Can you resist her beauty? More

Irresistible Pulchritude
Primero
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Ultimo

Chapter 20

2.2K 129 12
By Saiiros

HE WANTED to start all over again, he says? Khaila was caught off guard. She pushed her tongue on her cheek and shook her head.

She hid her shaking hands behind her back. Her heart hammered inside her chest real fast and she's not liking it even just a bit.

Khaila's voice trembled a little as she said, "We can't. I am getting married and I like Eli so much—"

Atticus clicked his tongue to cut her off. He asked, "You like younger men now, ma'am?"

Her eyes flickered at his question.

"I guess not. You can't fool me twice, ma'am." Mayabang na ngumisi sa kanya ang lalaki at nagpatuloy, "The wedding? It is not happening, am I right? Great."

Masyado siyang nagulat at hindi siya agad nakasagot sa tanong nito. Mas lalo na tumaas ang sulok ng labi nito.

How did he find out? Gusto niya 'yung itanong pero parang nabuhol ang dila niya. Did she forget that she can speak because of her nervousness? Damn.

Kagat ni Atticus ang pang-ibaba nitong labi at humakbang palapit sa kanya. Her eyes narrowed down to his face, seryoso na ang mga mata nito na nakatingin sa kanya. For the first time since they met again, Khaila shrank back.

She really can't fool her heart.

"Please, give me a chance?" He asked. Umangat ang kamay nito at marahan na pinisil ang baba niya bago bumalik sa anak nito.

"What the fuck…" She finally found her own voice. "What the actual fuck?!"

Napa-padyak siya sa sobrang inis sa lalaki. He didn't even give her an explanation and yet he's here in front of her a while back, asking her to give him a chance? For what? To court her? Oh damn him!

Khaila closed her eyes. Inhaled a large amount of air and exhaled slowly. That was her way to calm herself down. To release her anger towards that man.

Nang lumingon siya sala kung nasaan ang mag-ama, biglang lumambot ang puso niya. Marupok talaga siya pagdating sa dalawa. Atticus was watching a TV show for kids with his daughter. It reminds her of the past. Siya at ang Papa niya. Hanggang sa madagdagan sila, siya, ang papa at mamu, at ang kambal.

Ang pangarap niya na panandalian na natupad noon, bumabalik ngayon.

"Uwi ka muna sa bahay natin?" narinig niyang pakiusap ni Atticus sa anak.

Fleair strongly shook her head before facing her father and answered, "Dito lang ako, Papa. Dito na lang tayo. Sige na, please?"

"We can't, Fleair. What did Papa tell you before?" tanong nito.

The little girl shrank a bit and pouted her lips as she answered, "My Tita needs to rest because she has a lot of work like Papa."

"And?"

Tumaas ang isa niyang kilay nang makita na biglang lumungkot ang mukha ni Atticus. Was he manipulating his own daughter just so she can rest?

"Papa is gonna be lonely in our house." Fleair answered.

Fleair was pouting her lips. Halata sa bata na napipilitan lang itong umuwi sa bahay nila, kasama ang tatay nito. Kung hindi lang pagod na pagod ang katawan niya, hahayaan niya ito na dumito muna sa bahay niya.

But after the talk with Atticus, lahat ng energy na naipon niya sa pagtulog, nawala. She needs to sleep and recover her strength, she was fighting for her dear life as she works.

"Uuwi ko muna ang makulit na 'to. You should rest more. Don't cook, okay? Magpapadala na lang kami." Atticus smiled.

Napipilitan siyang tumango bilang sagot. Binuhat ni Atticus ang anak at nakita na may binulong ito sa bata. Her brows furrowed immediately.

Hindi niya pinahalata ang gulat nang humakbang palapit si Atticus. Fleair spread her arms and clung to her. Dahil doon, mas lumapit ang malaking bulto ng katawan ni Atticus sa kanya.

Hindi lang siya ang nagbago. Even the man body built changes, mas naging maskulado ang pangangatawan nito. Khaila's mind wandered around, thinking if his stomach was still the same, or his abs were more precise?

Her thoughts fled when she heard Fleair's voice.

"I'll be back, Tita," malambing na sabi nito.

Ngumiti lang si Khaila. But she almost teared up when they left her second home. A year ago, she wasn't able to talk to Fleair, dahil biglaan ang alis ng mga ito. She was left behind without an assurance.

Khaila sighed softly when she realised na laging kasama ng bata ang ama nito. He gave him a hard time before, he let her chase him, it's now his turn. Atticus must not expect her to come back to his arms easily. She wanted an explanation. A clear one. She'll decide after that.

TATLONG ARAW na noong huli na hinatid ni Atticus ang bata sa kanya. After that, nag-uusap lang sila ni Fleair through video call. Bitin pa 'yon dahil madalas siyang nakakatulog during the call.

There's really a day na sobrang pagod niya because she needed to attend several meetings for her father's agency, and for the school too.

"Jane, hindi ba pwedeng isingit sa schedule ko?" Khaila looked at Jane's eyes. Pleading her to say 'yes'.

Nagtatanong sa kanya ang Tito Kade niya kung kailan siya dadalaw sa bahay ampunan. Although, ang iba sa mga bata ay nakikita niya sa school nila.

"Your schedule is already packed this week. Tingnan natin next week… kung maisisingit." Jane answered. "After this photoshoot, may isang oras ka para magpahinga, pagkatapos ay diretso na tayo sa Agency. May mga modelo na mag rerenew ng contract."

Marahan na tumango si Khaila. Her father was on a vacation trip now with her mother, she already assured her that she can manage. Her career, their Agency, and the school.

"Your phone, Aila." Inabot sa kanya ni Amanda ang cellphone niya.

Khaila was not allowing herself to hold her phone when she's working. She sighed and opened it. A smile crept up to her lips when he saw Atticus' message. It was a picture of Fleair imitating her pictures when she was at her age.

Lumabas ulit ang mga 'yon noong bumalik siya sa pagmomodelo. Thanks to that one interview.

"Isn't she lovely?" tanong niya kay Jane at pinakita ang picture ni Fleair.

"Aspiring model ba, Aila?" tanong ni Amanda.

Lumabi siya at sumagot, "Hindi ko alam. Nasa bata… kung gusto niya."

Khaila Miller: She is so adorable!

Atticus Klein: Ma'am, there's still a lot more.

Khaila Miller: Lemme see :)) Hurry up!

She turned her phone screen off. Panay ang linga niya sa mga kasama kung tapos na ba ang mga ito o hindi pa, pagkatapos ay bababa ang tingin sa cellphone niya.

"You kept glancing at your phone." Jane chuckled. "Sige na, you can use your phone. Tatapikin na lang kita kapag tinawag ka na nila."

She heard Amanda and Gayle chuckled softly. Bumalik ang atensyon niya sa cellphone nang makita na sunod-sunod ang mga picture na na-i-send sa kanya ni Atticus. They're all Fleair.

Atticus Klein: Finally saw some pictures of you, ma'am.

Kumunot ang noo niya at mahinang natawa nang mag-send ito ng screenshot ng lock screen nito. It was a stolen picture of her during her college days. She remembered that they had an exam that day, naka-uniform pa siya habang inaayusan ni Gayle, habang nag-aaral siya.

Khaila Miller: What the?? Please, change your lock screen.

Atticus Klein: No can do, ma'am. I like my lock screen. Do you want to change yours? I can send you a picture of mine when I'm in college.

Khaila snickered and instantly replied.

Khaila Miller: No thanks. I'm not you.

Atticus Klein: Sigurado ka na ayaw mo?

Khaila Miller: I am not going to put a guy who's in a relationship 'that time' on my phone wall.

Atticus Klein: ??

Atticus Klein: You want a recent picture, then? What about when I'm still your boyfriend?

Uminit ang pisngi niya sa kakulitan nito. May pakiramdam si Khaila na hindi ito titigil hanggat hindi niya napapalitan ang wallpaper niya.

Khaila Miller: Will you stop?

Atticus Klein: You don't want to change your wallpaper. Dinner with me, then?"

Khaila Miller: I feel tricked. Sure. Pick me later.

Atticus Klein: See you, ma'am.

"Jane, susunduin ako ni Atticus. Please, kindly inform him once I'm done. Thanks!" habilin niya bago sumalang.

The photoshoot last longer than she thought. Saktong madilim na sa labas nang matapos sila. It was a good thing na ang van ni Tally ang dala nila. She took a quick shower and change into a comfortable dress and choose to wear a slippers. Si Atticus naman ang kasama niya.

"You choose a VIP room?" tanong niya nang makapasok sila.

She heard Atticus sighed, kaya nilingon niya ang lalaki.

"I want to explain myself, ma'am." Atticus nervously chuckled.

The food were all her to her liking. Nanibago siya nang tumayo si Atticus at ito mismo ang nag sandok ng kanin niya at nagsalin ng tubig. All throughout their dinner, she didn't even lift her hands.

She could tell that he's nervous, his hands were shaking as he held his spoon and fork, and even when he's drinking.

"Calm yourself, Atticus," sabi niya. She sipped on her avocado juice.

Huminga ito nang malalim. Then, she heard him asking himself, "Where should I start?"

"Why did you left? Without telling me?" matapang na tanong niya sa lalaki.

He let out a shaky breath. "That night… I have no choice but to leave. I wanted to fix us, gusto talaga kitang kausapin, gustong gusto kitang habulin para magpaliwanag. But we had to leave the country in an instant. My father is in terminal, he was looking for me and Fleair. I had no choice… but to leave. I— sent a message and was trying to call you but my luck ran out."

Khaila licked her lower lip. She instantly changed her phone number because of anger.

"How's your father?" tanong niya.

Atticus pressed his lips together. He sadly smiled at her and answered, "He's gone."

"I'm sorry to hear that…" she sincerely said.

"About Veron… I'm sure you heard that she immediately followed us…"

Khaila couldn't help but to scoff. "What about her?"

"She was my ex and Fleair's— unfortunately, mother. We're in a relationship for— I don't remember how long, but that was when I'm in college. Wala siyang alam noon na may pamilya ako sa ibang bansa, I kept that a secret because I am rebelling against my father. I worked for us and sustained her needs as an aspiring model, and myself, as a student.

I was so young and naive to believe that she'll stop older men if I got her pregnant. But, as you can see… I am wrong. Sinisi niya ako dahil nasira ang career niya, tinanggap ko lahat 'yon. But after she delivered Fleair… we broke up. She chose an old man and the next thing I've heard, she's already married.

Sumunod siya sa amin ni Fleair… I think, she heard the news. Sa akin lahat babagsak ang mga iiwan ni Papa. She tried to tame my daughter, well, just like me. She only wants you. We want you and not some kind of her…"

Tahimik lang na nakikinig si Khaila. Trying to absorbed every single word.

Atticus continued, "And the reason why I lied about Fleair… I didn't mean to fool you. I want to clear some things… I didn't force her to call me 'Tito' in front of you. It was a decision made by me and my daughter.

I know it's not enough reason. Alam ko na kulang ang lahat ng mga sinabi ko. I deserve your anger. Tatanggapin ko lahat 'yon ng buong puso. I'll give you enough space to hate me, in hopes that you'll forgive me too. Maghihintay ako na tanggapin mo ulit ako, kami ni Fleair. Honestly speaking, I left half of my soul here. I left my love here. We left our missing piece here, ma'am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mystique Flower By shy

General Fiction

24.2K 1.3K 25
Fascination Series 2nd installment. Can you handle her thorns and poison?
44.6K 501 16
Winter roads falls for her professor Ian but after a few flings and sneaky kisses winter finds out his married and has children! Winter eventually fi...
15.9K 174 7
Hello there! I just wanted to say that this is my first time doing this and this story contains love so if you are uncomfortable with this content, f...
295K 9K 27
Warning: SPG|R-18|MATURED CONTENT Started: 22|Feb.|2021 Ended: 06|March|2021