Away From Façade

Per Zitzzzzz

A different perspective. Her happiness lies in being with herself, her best friend is herself. In joy, she h... Més

Prologue
Character Aesthetics
||CHARACTERS||
Beginning from the very Beginning
The Aftermath
The last string broke
A New Beginning
Not a chapter It's a Thank you Note
Aarohi's Decision
Be Ready Jodhpur!!
New Characters
Topper meets Topper!
A new happy world!!
Another step towards success
Duty comes first
Preparations of Graduation Party
GRADUATION DAY!
A Happy Family Time
Hello, Udaipur!!
Who is Neil?
What did Aarohi find?
Clarification
Truth Revealed!!!
Meet and Greet?
Wedding
Here it begins!
Family's Reaction
Manish's worries
Maan, I will always wait for you!
Maan is back!!!!
Proposal
Let's go shopping!
Shubh ghadi aayi
Beauty of Nature
Bade Papa!!!!
Unexpected
Her heaven
Comfort
Aaryaman Singh Chauhan
Meeting new people
Who says?
Fun and back in India
Hi again!
Family time
Shopping Spree!
The monster under -- no ON the bed!!
Party! Party!
Aaryaman Singh Chauhan
Actual Party
Back in Goenka Villa
Back in Goenka Villa-II
At Goenka Villa
Back to Jodhpur
Solving the mystery
Buck up, everyone!
Not an update
At ancestral home
Shaadi wala Ghar
Surprise pe Surprise!!!
Ladke wale VS Ladki wale
Listen!!
Char chaand
Let it go
Mehendi Hai Rachne wali
Nachde ne Saare
Bhaiya
Unwanted guests
Mirage
Finally!
Back to home
Mrs. Aarohi Aaryaman Chauhan
Family Album #1

Aarohi

830 72 1
Per Zitzzzzz

Hi, myself Aarohi Go... umm..myself Aarohi, soon to be Aarohi Aaryaman Chauhan. 

I am about to be a neurologists. Thanks to my good academic records, I already have some offers from various hospitals...but I want to start my journey in Jodhpur. 

Are you wondering why?

Well what do I say...that city is a blessing to me. As soon I kept my feets in that city, happiness found its way to me. 

My soulsister, my Aaru, mumma, papa, Ayansh bhai, Mom, Dad and most importantly, my love, my heartbeat, my king, MY Maan.

I got them all, thanks to Jodhpur.

My life was never a happy story.

When I was 5 year old, I got my first chance to participate in a dance competition. 

I did my best and even got an award but no one from my family noticed it.... Well, my sister was sick that day...

I always felt something weird in my family but I was too young to understand why.

Studies gave me pleasure, I loved being the one at the top. 

Since Nursery, I always got the first position. 

Apart from studying, the only thing I like is dancing. 

No one knows this......

When I was 7 year old, I was told that my siblings are actually my step-siblings. I finally understood why bade papa never talked polietly to my mother. 

I grew more insecure....I saw bade papa shouting at my mom for something and my mom, Akshara and everyone was standing quietly. I couldn't see it anymore and had an arguement with bade papa....he said some bad things about my origins too. 

After this fiasco, I was waiting for mumma to come and comfort me. Mumma did come but she didn't comfort me, she scolded me. Scolded me for standing up for her, scolding me for not staying quiet like Akshara, scolding me for not being....I don't know why she scolded me...Was I wrong?

You know what I love papa the most. He treats me like a princess. He never gave more attention to anyone else. I loved being with him but that doesn't mean I love my mom less. I love her too, love her a lot but it hurts me whenever she sides with Akshara.

After knowing that she is only my mother, it hurts even more.

Everyone says I am jealous of Akshara...and yes,I am. Why won't I be?

You know what, whenever Akshara participates in any competition, everyone goes to watch her. But when I participate in any competition, which I rarely do, only mumma, papa and bhai shows up and sometimes even they don't.

I know Akshara has stage fear and they go there to support her but that doesn't mean I don't need them.

But what can I do...I can't express myself to them. I can't cry so that they will come and comfort me.

Though there were issues but everything was going well until..........until mumma died.........while saving Akshara. At the time of her death, the last person she talked to was Akshara. She never asked for me...not even once.

My hurt, sadness, sorrow, all turned into hatred for Akshara.

I blamed her for everything. But papa told me not to be like this.

He told me to be good to Akshara, to take care of her because she is my sister.

He told me he will explain everything in detail to me but................that day never came. My papa never came back.

I wanted to hate Akshara to death, my mom just wanted to be with her in her last moments, my dad's last wish was for me to take care of her but this was also the reason I couldn't hate her.

I wanted to patch up with her but you know I was never an expressive person so it was difficult for me yet, I tried.

Then one day I heard bade papa talking about us....it was so painful but I decided to go away.

I left my house and went to a new city with broken heart.

I thought I was a bad person so, I tried to be a good person.

I made two friends, they were really good people.

With studies and new environment, a lot of negativity inside me vanished.

Then I met my friend's family. I was so envious of her for having such a happy family but I loved it because they all treated me so well.

Her dad got to know that I love reading books so he bought a very rare medical book for me. I was in tears that day. Papa was the only one who would buy new books for me....no one else did this after his death. 

Her mom was such a sweetheart, she would hug me all the time. Actually I am not really comfortable with physical touch but I don't know what magic she has. Everytime she hugs me, I just want to be like that forever.

About Aaru, you guys know...she is the path to my happiness. My angel.

Ohhh and her brother....I am telling you, this whole family is magician. He is my really good friend. At times, I don't even need to say anything and he understands it all. I love being around him.

One more family, the Rajvanshs. I got to know them in the last year of my MBBS. Ambika aunty was just like Alka aunty oh...just like mumma. I call them mumma-papa because they really are. They treat me like their princess and honestly, I wouldn't mind if they treat Aaru better then me after all she is their daughter but they do mind...I never felt that they treated Aaru better than me...

Isn't it so weird...I mean my own family treats my sister better than me but here they are...they don't even know much about me but still treat me the way they treat their daughter.

Ohhh back to Rajvansh family, Surya uncle is a bit sick, so he used to visit the hospital very often and I would always be there to help him in check-ups and all.

I got to know that Ambika aunty and mumma are childhood friends so the bonding got stronger.

Then, Ayansh bhai....I don't have words for him. He once told me that he always wanted to have a sister and being with me fulfills his wish. He treats me so well that I feel like I should have been born in Rajvansh family.

As much as I say this but somewhere, deep inside my heart, I wish that Kairav bhaiya will treat me like Ayansh bhai does, that bade papa will treat me how papa does or even how Surya uncle does.....

Ummmm...........let it be.

It's all in past.

I will talk about my love life some other day.

But after we got engaged, I told everyone, Chauhan and Rajvansh family about my life from my POV.

Uncle and aunty told me that I am not just a sister Ayansh bhai wished for, I am also a daughter they always wished for. As time passed, I started calling them mom-dad.

Everything was going well but maybe being in Udaipur and being happy doesn't sit well for me.

After the arguement with bade papa, I decided to leave this place, this family, this house, forever. 

I wanted to breakdown, to die but I remember....there are still people who love me.

I rushed in their embrace and they showered me with love.

I felt so blessed.

Maybe my mumma papa gave me all thes people in form of blessings.

For the first time I understood why people say that they want their family to be their in next lifes too.

I also want this family to be mine in all my lives.

Our big and loving family:

Arjun & Alka Chauhan

Surya & Ambika Rajvansh

Aarohi & Aaryaman Chauhan

Aarvi Chauhan & Ayansh Rajvansh

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quite a long chapter...

This chapter is all about what we already know but from Aarohi's POV.

I tried to show her feelings more so that you guys can relate with her.

Give your reviews.

Stay tuned!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Destined To Be Per Mahi Rajdev

Literatura romàntica

31.9K 2.4K 35
Dr Aarohi Goenka, Founder of "Goenka Hospital and Medical Institute; Sirat and Kartik's daughter; Kairav and Akshara's half-sister. Has some secrets...
13.4K 798 16
Aarohi Goenka Her life was almost everything, a normal teenager wanted, good grades, respect from juniors, and love from teachers; but that was not...
30.6K 1.3K 19
Witness how AbhiMaan navigate their way through parenthood,love & relationships,how their bond strengthens as time passes and how Abhira gets to expe...