Engaged to the prince | J.Jk

By Gia_PJ

"Are you blushing?" "No these are rashes.. I'm allergic to your existence." You, a 17 year old girl who tho... More

Intro
Chapter 1 : First meeting
Chapter 2 : Be careful
Chapter 3 : You what?
Chapter 4 : Clubbing
Chapter 5 : By hook or by crook.
Chapter 6 : Coconut head
Chapter 7 : Single as a pringle
Chapter 8 : Vanilla?
Chapter 9 : '2nd place'
Chapter 10 : Chill, it ain't that deep
Chapter 11 : How is your girlfriend?
Chapter 12 : I want a nephew first
chapter 13 : There's only one bed
Chapter 14 : What kept you awake last night?
chapter 15 : Jealousy is a disease
Chapter 16 : Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 17 : What is it Tae?
Chapter 18 : Baking a cake
Chapter 19 : Princess of korea?
Author nim
Chapter 20 : Teen-Napped
Chapter 21 : Fainted
Chapter 22 : Possible ex lover slash fanboy
Chapter 24 : Let me protect what's mine
Chapter 25 : The player's changing room
Chapter 26 : Awkward atmosphere
Chapter 27 : Falling asleep together
Chapter 28 : Mission 'court my fiance'
Chapter 29 : The imperial Dinner
Chapter 30 : Paper rings
Chapter 31 : Till death do us apart
Epilogue : 10 years later
After the Train to Busan
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Shadow : An idol's cover

Chapter 23 : That sly Bastard

369 8 3
By Gia_PJ

"If we never tried, how will we know
Baby how far this thing could do?
Give me a sign, if I'm on your mind
I don't wanna fall in love alone"

Your POV

It's been a few hours since I woke up and all I see are Doctors going in and out of my room and Jungkook constantly yelling at someone.

Looking at my parents, I sign them to take him out of the room. I think I'm going to faint again from his anxiety seeping down to me. No no. Enough fainting for today.

I tug on jungkook's shirt and he leans down to me to listen better probably, "Is there something you want?" Worry written all over his face.

Yes, you out of my room.

Seeing my mom's death glare, I refrain. Instead I say, "I'm fine, you don't need to worry."

His eyes slightly widens and the frown vanishes. Turning to look away from me, I finally realize, his ears have turned red. How cold is he? My parents excuse us and take their exit from the room.

The door throws open and I flinch from the impact. Ashley runs towards to me, wrapping her arms around me like a burrito.

"I was so worried!" She sobs.

"I know. I'm sorry for worrying you." I say patting her back.

She hugs me tightly and I start to suffocate. The pats turn to slaps on her back yet she keeps laching onto me. Michi quickly pulls Ashley away from and gives me a small hug while my other friend wipes her cheek. I smile. Such a crybaby.

"Y/n!" Taehyung and Jimin both of them jump to hug me. I chuckle at their tactics hugging them back.

Jungkook clears his threat and pulls away the boys from me, "she needs rest, all of you. Out!"

"In that case, you should get out too Kook!" Taehyung tries.

Jungkook gives him a spine chilling grin. That doesn't look like a nice kind of smile. "I'm staying."

Everyone gives him a look, "Then we're staying too."

I smile at my friends. "It's fine. I've rested a lot. Now I just want to spend some time with you all."

Jungkook looks at me, as if getting ready for another session of disapprovel. I ignore him. Just then he gets a call. Namjoon.

He picks it up, "Hello?" He talks looking at me. "Yeah she looks well. Yeah." Then he suddenly frowns, "Right now?But- " A moment of silence. "Ok I'll be there." Then he cuts the call.

All of us look up at him in question.

He turns to me, "Namjoon needs me for something. I'll be back. Till then be well and call me if you need anything." He leaves a peck on my forehead so casually as if we've done this before. I freeze. He realizes it too and gets flustered but easily regains composure. That sly bastard.

He bids farewell to everyone. Giving me a lingering look, he takes his leave, leaving me to answer all these questioning gazes of our friends.

I clear my throat, "Can I have some water."

Jimin gives me a sly grin, "Of course. I'll bring some water, In return you're gonna spill some tea!" I choke. I saw this coming.

I tell them about everything and how Jungkook and I've been living together in this house.

When I'm finally done, Taehyung looks at me. "Ya know I'm offended that nor you neither Jungkook told us about this before. I thought we were best friends."

Jimin nods in Tae's support and hangs an arm on his shoulder. "I'm with Taetae in this one. Were you planning on getting married without us?" He pats his chest as if consoling his heart.

"I'm guessing Ashley and Michi knew." Taehyung gives the said people a dirty look.

Jimin scoffs, "of course they knew. And none of them thought it was necessary to tell us."

I usher them, "They couldn't tell anyone, it was Royal information. Don't you see how Jungkook goes around threatening people of beheading them."

Jimin sighs, "True that."

After that everything calms down while my friends look around the apartment throwing praises here and there. I chat with Ashley and Michi about what exactly happened while I was kidnapped. They shriek in surprise at everything I say. Michi records it in her camera and expresses her opinion about how she wants to experiance the same exciting journey. This girl... We give her a dry look.

Taehyung comes in with a bowl of grapes and hands some to all of us. Jimin and Ashley end up arguing about the grapes, about who got the most portion. In the midst of it, they end up dropping it all on my couch staining the white cover.

I gasp. My favorite couch! I grab two pillows and throw at the two of them. It ends up with all of us playing a pillow fight as the bedroom turns into a mess. When we finally stop to take a breath, it's already too late, the room is a mess!

"We'll clean it up, you stay in bed!" Taehyung says. He pulls Jimin to get necessary acomodites to clean the room.

Jimin brings a vacuum cleaner with him, he ends up vacuuming a few of my jewelleries, Taehyung breaks a few vases while trying to mop the floor.

I gasp, "Stay put, you two! I'll get someone to do it."

Ashley gives Taehyung and Jimin each a smack on the back of their heads, "You're causing damage more than you're helping. Let it be."

Both of them look at me and pout, I give them a forced smile, "Really thank you for both of your help but we're better without it."

We all end up laughing at the situation. Just then my younger brother dashes into the room. "Sis!" He tries to run to me but slips and falls. "Who threw a pillow at my way!"

Jimin laughs nervously and helps Jun get up. Then Jun again tries to bring the dramatic approach of his, but fails. He hugs me nonetheless. "I'm glad you're safe."

Michi clears her throat, "you're late, we're already done with sobbing and explanation session."

Jun whines, "without me!"

I look at my brother flicking his forehead, "How was your practice?"

He beams at me folding his legs on the  edge of the bed, "It was great! A new player joined too. Though he's really cranky but he's good at what he does!"

I nodded. Taehyung takes Jun in a headlock, "He can't be better than you."

Jun grins and nods, "Absolutely"

Michi rolls her eyes, "Don't listen to his bullshit. And it's fine if you're not the best. There will always be someone who's better than you. And it's fine." We all groan at her philosophical thoughts.

Jimin rolls his eyes, "Let the child enjoy his victory days." And we nod.

"I bought fried chicken and bear by the way." Jun chimes in.

I throw a glare at him and twist his ear, "How old are you huh to drink bear!?"

"Ah it hurts!" My little slips away from me rubbing his ear, "it isn't for me! It's for all of you."

"It better be like that!" I glare again.

"You're no fun. Kook Hyung always allows me." He mumbles under his breath.

"Oh really? Then go be his brother. Don't call me your sister anymore. And never ask for any of my friend's number!"

Jun flinches and then grins, "I was kidding, you're the best sister ever!"

I shake my head. This boy!

Thanks for reading!!

A question to all of you

Would like me to give the main character a name?

Or Y/n is fine.

Honest thoughts please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 32K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
146K 3.4K 13
It Was Arranged : The Sequel __________________ "I'm not his maid. I'm his wife." +++++ "I can't believe you would actually follow me." _____________...
2.4K 125 20
𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙧 : 𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
254K 5.7K 42
Started: 2016 Ended: 2017 ❝You broke our promise. You cheated on me.❞ ❝Y/n let me explain it.❞ ❝Let's end our relationship.❞ 4 years later Jungkook c...