Back To You (gxg)

Per lroseman55

Still reeling over the mistakes she made at her old job, 25-year-old Jenny O'Malley is looking forward to a f... Més

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16- Riley's POV
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50

Part 11

1.3K 50 39
Per lroseman55

Not all of my co-workers could make it to the bar that night- but Riley, Demarcus, Danielle, Marie, and Tim were able to.

All the ones I like.

We went to the same bar from the last happy hour- McGurk's, and got a round table again. We ordered our drinks- and this time a couple of appetizers for the table.

Riley held up her beer and said, "To Jenny- for crushing her demo today, even with Hailey putting pressure on her- and her being only four weeks in. You did amazingly."

Riley smiled at me, and my other co-workers cheered.

"Thank you." I said, "I really appreciate it. I'm glad to have gotten it over with."

"Hailey was wrong to give you a demo so soon." Danielle shook her head, "Not that you couldn't handle it, because obviously you can- I just think it adds too much pressure."

"I agree." Demarcus nodded.

"I agree with you as well." I said to Danielle.

"Well, at least it's the motherfuckin' weekend, and we don't have to worry about work." Danielle raised her cocktail.

"Amen to that." Tim said.

"So, Jenny." Danielle started, "Are you seeing Jackson again anytime soon?"

All eyes were on me- including Riley's.

"Sometime next week." I said, "We're planning it."

"Good!" Danielle said, "You'll have to tell me about it."

Riley took a sip of her beer as Danielle said that.

"How about anyone else? Anyone going on a date this weekend?" Marie asked.

"Not me." Tim said.

"What about you and Nathan?" Danielle asked, "Are you two doing anything?"

"We're going to try a new bubble tea place in Philly." Marie said excitedly, "I'm looking forward to it."

"You two are so cute." Danielle said, "I don't have a date this weekend. If any cute man wanted to ask me though, I wouldn't say no."

I swore I saw her glance at Demarcus.

"No dates." Demarcus said, "I'm going to my moms house tomorrow night, though. Her cooking is enough for me."

Danielle then asked Riley, "What about that girl you're talking to, are you still possibly seeing her this weekend?"

Oh?

I looked at Riley- who glanced my way and then said, "I think I might go to her house tonight. But I don't know."

"What's her name again?" Danielle asked.

"Julianna." Riley said.

"Well, if you just so happen to go to her house, let me know." Danielle said.

"I will." Riley said quickly, and then took another sip of her beer.

Knowing that Riley was possibly going to be at a girls house tonight dampened my mood a bit, though it shouldn't have. And I tried to not show it.

"Oooh, how did you meet?" Marie asked Riley.

I noticed that Riley looked a bit uncomfortable.

"Tinder." Riley said, "Look, I'll probably just go to her apartment and fuck her or something. Nothing crazy."

Oh??

I had to conceal my facial expression. Partially because- well, I knew I was jealous- and partially because I had never heard Riley talk like that before.

"Well, hopefully it's good." Danielle laughed.

"Yeah, hopefully." Riley said back- drinking again.

The thought of Riley fucking someone else definitely has me feeling some type of way.

But the thought of Riley just fucking in general also has me feeling some kind of way.

Thankfully we got off the topic of Riley's possible hook up, and I continued talking to my co-workers.

That was until two people walked into the bar that immediately made my heart drop and my mouth go dry.

Lizzie and Bailey- from my previous job. Both fellow account managers with me.

They cannot see me. I cannot see them.

I immediately looked down and pretended like I was searching for something in my purse as they walked by.

I then said to my co-workers, "Uh, I'll be right back. I just have to make a phone call really quick."

"Go ahead, friend." Danielle said to me, "We'll be here."

I immediately made my way outside- glancing to see it Lizzie and Bailey were in my field of vision. They were not.

Right when I got outside, I felt my heart rate slow down a bit.

Let's just hope they don't come out here.

I stood outside, trying to calm myself down.

If they see me, will they say something?

Especially in front of my co-workers? They'll all wind up hating me and thinking I'm a bad person.

I decided that I might just have to go home. I tried to think of an excuse to tell my co-workers, however for the second time that day, I heard Riley say my name.

"Jenny, are you okay?"

I turned around to see Riley walking toward me.

"Not really." I said to Riley, "I wasn't making a phone call. I had to get out of the bar for a few moments."

"What happened?" Riley asked me, "You went pale as a ghost in there."

"Ugh, I hope no one else noticed." I said.

"I'm pretty sure I just did." Riley reassured me, "What's going on?"

"Two of my old co-workers are in the bar." I said to Riley, "Look...I didn't end my last job on good terms. At all. I'm just really worried they'll come up and say something to me."

Riley frowned, "If they do, I'll immediately tell them to fuck off."

I chuckled, "I appreciate it. But...they kind of have a right to hate me."

I usually hate it when people withhold information but tell another piece of the story. But I couldn't tell Riley about what I did at my last job.

Riley didn't ask me any questions. Instead she said, "I would love for you to come back in. But I understand if you physically feel like you can't. I don't want you feeling super anxious in there. I'll walk you back to your car if you want."

"I think I should go home." I said, "I'm just going to be so distracted in there. I'm sorry, though."

"You don't have to apologize!" Riley said, "I'll let them know when I come back that you had to leave."

"Thank you." I said to Riley- and then we started walking back to the work parking lot.

Even just having Riley in my presence- when it was just her and I, especially- made me slightly nervous. And as we walked, I swore there was some tension in the air.

"You know, I'm going to be at the Irish bar tomorrow night, visiting my sister." Riley said to me, "If you're available, you can always drop by."

"After seeing my family tomorrow, I might have to." I said, "But...I also wouldn't mind seeing you."

"And I wouldn't mind seeing you as well. Why I told you I would be there." Riley said.

Without even thinking, I asked, "Are you going to bring the girl you're seeing tonight?"

Riley looked slightly taken aback, "Oh. Um, no. No way."

She then said, "That'll probably just be a tonight kind of thing."

"I see."

"It's not something I do often." Riley said, "One night stands. It really isn't."

"Riley, you don't have to defend yourself." I said, "You're 25, you can do whatever- or whomever- you want."

Riley laughed, "Thank you. I just...wanted to let you know, that's all."

When we got to my car, I was feeling hot in my work outfit.

"I cannot wait until fall." I said, "Work clothing and the summer heat do not mix."

"You're telling me." Riley said, "I'm not a summer girl at all. Fall and Winter all the way for me. Give me a Halloween. Thanksgiving. Christmas. The snow, the leaves, everything."

"You get me." I said to Riley, "Halloween is my favorite. Last year I dressed up as Jessica Rabbit:"

Without missing a beat, Riley said, "And you probably looked damn good."

I felt my cheeks get hot. "Thank you. I think I have a couple of pictures of it on my phone."

"Show me." Riley said, "If you want, of course."

I scrolled through my photos and pulled up one of me in my costume. Which happened to be a very tight, low cut, red dress.

Riley stared at the photo for a moment.

She then said, "Yep. As I predicted, damn good."

"I- thank you." I said to Riley. I was leaning against my drivers side door, and Riley was staving in front of me.

I'd love it if she just pinned me against me car and started kissing me.

But I know that won't happen. Or could happen.

"Anytime." Riley said to me.

"I wanted to thank you though, for today. For helping me out when I was freaking out this morning. As well as at the bar." I said to Riley.

She saved me today.

Riley smiled and looked down, "Not a problem at all, Jenny. I'm happy to help."

"You were basically like my knight in shining armor all day- well, the female version." I said to Riley.

"I'll be your female knight in shining armor anytime you need, Jenny." Riley said, and she gave me a bashful smile.

I gave Riley a smile back- and she looked right at me. Into my eyes.

Electricity crackled through the air between us- but I knew I had to break it up.

"I'll see you on Monday. Or maybe tomorrow." I said.

"Cool." Riley said, "Have a good night, Jenny."

She gave me one last glance, and then started walking off.

That night, as I laid down in my bed, I couldn't get my mind off Riley.

I may just try and accept my thoughts tonight.

However there was one problem. She was probably out fucking another woman.

And I didn't even want to think about her touching another woman. Making her moan with pleasure. Using her tongue, her hands, whatever needed to be done to please who she was with.

I don't want to think about her doing all of that with another woman...but I can think of her doing that to me?

As my hand moved to my silk pajama shorts, I couldn't help but slide my hand in- and then down to my underwear- as I started to lightly touch myself.

But I was picturing Riley.

I then moved my fingers into my underwear- and kept on pleasing myself, all while closing my eyes and picturing her.

The one who I knew I was attracted to.

The hand that I wasn't using on myself cling onto my sheets as I bit my lip to not gasp out loud as I made myself climax.

And I knew why it was such a hard orgasm.

Because of who I was picturing.

Afterwards, I laid there for a moment, trying to steady my breathing.

And shame washed over me.

But at the same time- it felt too damn good

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

545 23 20
When Riley and Alex meet in a chance encounter, sparks immediately fly between them. Some notice them earlier, some later. But with time, relationsh...
14.1K 233 14
Natalie works from home, she doesn't get out much. Clementine wants to get in touch with her sexuality. The one night she decides to get out she meet...
284K 5.8K 18
Jennie hasn't been very lucky in love or sex since her high school relationship didn't end well. Now a freshmen in college Jennie is hoping she can...
45.5K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...