GreenxBlue

By GaymerTitan

Green an Blue have been best friend ever since, basically babies. Red then found more rainbow friends and bui... More

Chapter 1: Green x Blue
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Hewwo
Blue's little kink
Chapter 4
Chapter: 6
Chapter 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10: New home, new family

Chapter 5

43 2 0
By GaymerTitan

Green's pov

When we got Blue in the party room to calm down, I felt him growling. "Hey. It's down time for you." I said and rubbed his hand. Blue sat in his beanbag and looked at a toy truck. Purple sighed and sat next to Blue. "Wanna watch something?" Purple asked and Blue looked at them calmly. I turned the VHS on and looked through the movies Red let us have. "How about the movie Tangled?" I asked Blue and he sat next to me and put it in. "I love the music." Blue sounded calmer and everyone was relieved he was calm enough not to break the VHS if it was bing stubborn. Orange and Purple were sitting in their beanbags with snacks and Blue sat down in his, as I went to turn off the lights. I sat down in my beanbag right next to Blue's, but when I looked over at Purple's bean bag, they weren't there. "When did you two get together?" Blue asked, seeing Purple and Orange holding hands and cuddling. "Aww. So cute." I smiled seeing them watching the movie smiling at our comments. "Cute." Blue chuckled and Purple kicked his leg playfully. Blue patted Purple's head and left them alone after that.

It was nice, just watching movies for the rest of the afternoon until I looked at the clock and it was 10:30 PM. "We should go to bed, guys." I said and stretched. "Yeah." Orange said also looking at the time. We turned the lights on, cleaned up our snacks, turned the VHS off and went to bed. When me and Blue were walking back to our room, I remembered what Blue said about marriage and I blushed. 'Does he want to get married?' I thought to myself and kept blushing. "Green?" I heard Blue say and I looked up and heard him giggle. "Thinking about something, hun?" I felt his hands on my face and I felt how cold his hands were, and I knew my face must've been bright red. "Did you actually want to get married...?" I asked him and he sighed. "I said that, didn't I?" Blue sounded sad. "Sorry. I wanted it to be a surprise but I guess I was so tired it just came out." Blue let go of my face. "We don't have to yet if you don't want." Blue nuzzled my neck. "Yeah. I'd like to wait a little longer." I hugged him tightly then we went back to our room.

~It is now the next day, 10 am and everyone was just finished eating breakfast~

Red's pov

I knew Blue wasn't going to let me get near Green. But maybe I could talk to him why it's so important. I don't want to see Blue dead. I want him to be alive and free from Green, I actually kind of liked Blue but that was going to be hard, especially since he's with that blind ass pool noodle. "What am I going to do, Pink?" I asked Pink who I kept secret from the others for a while, even Purple didn't know she existed, which I thought was pretty cool. "You could always introduce me to everyone and I could try to break them up." Pink also had a crush on Blue and I knew that. "Okay... just be nice for now." I got up and called everyone to my office. The first ones I saw were Yellow and Cyan, then Orange, then Purple, but when I saw Blue, he looked angry, and I saw Green hiding behind him. "Everyone. This is Pink, your new friend." I saw everyone's excitement but Blue looked a little confused why she looked so much like him. "Hey, cutie!" Pink said and held Blue's arm. "Uhhhhh......" blue looked like he was about to throw her and Green looked uncomfortable. "...no..." Blue took his arm back and held Green, still staring at Pink. Everyone was surprised by what Pink did and felt awkward. "Anyways. I hope you all get along and not try to kill one another." I said and let them go back to what they were doing.

Pink's pov

I followed Green and Blue and started talking. "So how long have you guys known each other?" I asked and they tried remembering. "For 20 years now. We met when we were 5." Green smiled and held onto Blue's hand tightly. "Yeah. I've known this noodle for a long time. That's why I love him so much." Blue looked at Green who blushed. "Damn. So it would almost be impossible to separate you two...?!" I had to think of a very good strategy now and I could tell Blue heard that in an aggressive tone. "You know if you're gonna try and break us up, good luck." Blue walked away and Green followed close behind him. I walked back to Red's office and he looked unamused. "Figure it out yet?" He asked me seeming like he was smiling. "No, you didn't tell me they've known each other for 20 years!" I yelled at him. "Really? I thought it was pretty obvious." Red got up and walked towards me.

"Come on, I might know one way." Red took my hand and led me to an old treasure chest in Blue and Green's closet. "Even Green knows this is Blue's box and not to touch it. It has all of his favorite things in it. Blue let's us look at things just he's afraid of people touching them. "How old is Blue mentally?" I asked. "He's just stupid when it comes to obvious things. That's what makes him so cute and lovable by everyone. Why do you think Green fell for Blue in the first place?" Red asked me. "I honestly thought it was Blue's strength." I felt my face heating up a little by the thought of Blue pinning me to a wall with his big muscles. "Yeah, no." Red chuckled but heard Blue coming. "Is that Blue?" I felt the ground shaking a little and hid. So did Red and hid behind a door. "Hey, Green? You okay?" I heard Blue's voice and blushed. "Yeah. But you never let anyone touch your stuff that's in that chest. Why me?" Green sounded nervous. "Because your my boyfriend, and I've known you the longest so if you do break one, I'll forgive you. They're pretty old toys anyways, fucking 25 years old. I think I should let you play with them too." Blue opened the box and a bunch of old toys from the early 90's and 2000's were shown. "Here's my 2nd most favorite thing in the whole world." Blue pulled out a Green plush and it looked really old. "Am I your most favorite thing in the world, Blue?" Green chuckled. "Yes. And I hope me and my pool noodle can stay together forever." Blue giggled and snuggled up with Green. I sat there realizing how horrible it would be to break them up so I just sat there, silently crying to myself. I really wanted to be with Blue but Green would probably kill me but if I made Green kill himself, Blue would never be the same and never want to be with anyone ever again.

Green's pov

I heard Blue purring loudly so I started to pet him gently. "We should probably go brush your hair. It's all tangled." I felt Blue growl but I didn't care. "Come on." I wrapped my arms around him and he chuckled. "Green." Blue smiled at me because I picked him up and pinned him against the wall. He saw my neck and looked at it. "Blue?" I saw him sad. "Hm?" "You okay, love?" I heard him sigh then he kissed me. "I'm fine." He smiled and I let him down. "Okay." I held his hand and he giggled. 'He has been seeming more tired than usual. Why isn't he telling me now? Is it because he's more worried about me disappearing again and heading towards Red's office? Is it because I said I'd like to wait for a few years? Is he dying? Is he angry at me for scratching his side open?' I was staring at his crown then his neck which I saw tiny bite marks from me, but when I saw his side again, I felt tears forming in my eyes. I stopped walking and so did Blue because he didn't hear my feet squeaking. "Hun?" Blue saw my face. "Overthinking again, Green?" He touched my face and wiped away a few tears. "Hey. Everything's okay. I'm just tired, and worried Red might take you away, okay?" I heard Blue's voice and it sounded like he was telling he truth but I looked at him annoyed. "Come on. I'll let you snuggle me in the party room." Blue held my hand tightly and I smiled a little.

We went to sit in the corner and talk. "So.... is that all you're worrying about, Blue?" I looked up and Blue who was sleeping again, snoring. "Babe. Hey, wake up." I tickled his chin and he laughed. "Yeah, Green?" He scooched down and sighed, his face on my chest. "I was wondering if you're worried about anything else?" I felt him whine. "I am worried about Pink. I don't want her near you at all because... I might've overheard something about Red asking her to break us up, or kill you. I don't remember when I heard that, or it might've been a dream, but now I'm worried and I don't want to see you dead." Blue's arms tightened around me and he sniffled sadly. "Okay. I promise I'll be careful, and if they tell me something, I'll tell you about it. Okay?" I rubbed his back and he purred. "Okay. And I'll try to open up more about my dreams instead of focusing on yours." Blue rubbed my side and sighed. "Fluffy." He chuckled and I gave him head pats. "What the fuck?! Is this for real??!" We heard a human kid and we got scared. "Shit!" Blue got up and went after the human. I sat there, hearing he kid screaming in the distance and Blue chasing them. I giggled because Blue's laughing at the human being scared shitless was cute. "I love his laugh." I said to myself but Pink came out of nowhere and sat next to me. "Hey." Pink felt my arm. "Do you ever get anxious of how thin you are compared to your fluffy bear of a boyfriend? I mean, he could crush you if he wanted to and all you can do is wrap him up in your very long, annoying arms. I bet he doesn't even tell you he could possibly be trans and be pregnant by you. Ever think of that? It might explain why he's always hungry, very sleepy, and him being very sensitive and defensive, and also very, very protective. Has he thrown up in the mornings yet, for no reason?" Pink saw me thinking about all of that. "He or Red would've told me he was a girl once, but his ovaries and everything else would've been surgically removed due to Red so.... that wouldn't make sense. And I've also never seen a scar where it would be removed." I was overthinking again and getting panicky. "But I'm his closet friend and his boyfriend. Why wouldn't he ever tell me this if he actually is trans." I held my head in my hands and I heard Pink laugh and run away. "Oh, God. Please don't tell me I did. He would've told me otherwise. Also... we've had sex before. I've never.... have I?" I was about to cry. I didn't realize Blue came back and seeing me panic. "Babe? You okay?" He got closer but I just placed my face on his stomach and he froze. "Ummm..." He stood there, being confused but then came back to reality.  "Green? You okay?" Blue asked and started to pet me. "Are you trans?" I asked. "No. I am male and born male. I don't know who told you otherwise." Blue heard Pink giggling. "Oh my god... did you really think you got me pregnant? And everything else Pink probably said?" Blue tried to look at my face but I didn't want my face off of Blue's stomach. "Ow." Blue said because I accidentally dug my hand into his side. "Sorry." I felt his hand on my back but then heard him whimpering in pain. "Did I really dig my claws into your side again?!" I looked up to see Blue gripping his side so I stood up and let him lean on me. "Come on, let's go take care of that." I picked him up and he gripped my chest. "Don't worry, Blue. I'll take care of you." I went to Red to help with this. "Hey, Red?" I opened his door and he looked at Blue. "Green, I swear to god--" "Just help me get his side stitched back up, please?" I said and Red sighed and pointed at a table. "You should be more careful, Green. You're going to kill him one day." Red said and saw Blue sleeping with his head on my shoulder. "Just hold him still while I clean it. And hears some pain killers for tomorrow since he's passed the fuck out." I smiled at Red but then Blue grumbled in his sleep and he held my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 0 11
Bunny OC (seven bunny OC's weren't enough)
6.2K 91 24
'𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒆!' 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠, 𝑌/𝑁 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑇𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟...
1.4K 104 28
You're purple. A mixture of fire truck red- bright, bold, and demanding- and royal blue- serene and smooth. You're purple, a mixture of good and bad...
6.3K 83 10
A cute but slow story of how Cyan and Yellow's love story turned out. (Btw, this is my first story, and not everything here is confirmed! Most of the...