Lucy Ackerman 》Jujutsu Kaisen

By lovethebreeze

Give him back. GIVE HIM BACK TO ME! [Attack on Titan x Jujutsu Kaisen Crossover] [Disclaimer: I only own Lucy... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Lucy Ackerman Q and A
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Lucy Ackerman: The Final Chapter Cover Vote

Fifty-Nine

2K 113 49
By lovethebreeze

It's too crowded in here, Lucy thought as she pushed herself past the hostages. Her eyes scanned the crowded area as she looked for the white-haired sorcerer. She tried to control her temper as people kept bumping into her. A few thought Lucy was in costume and complimented her. She didn't know what Halloween was because they kept shouting 'Happy Halloween' to her but she didn't want to, nor cared enough to, ask. She just wanted to find Gojo and back him up.

It wasn't that she doubted him. Lucy knows how strong Gojo is and that he can handle whatever curses are after him. But she had this nagging feeling that told her to go and find him. Be there in case he needs help. No matter how strong he is, they could always do something to let his guard down. That's why they specifically demanded Gojo.

"This is ridiculous," she scoffed. She pushed a few guys from the crowd away from her before using her ODM gear. The hook pierced through the pillar on the upper level before it pulled her forward.

A few men gasped. "Woah, what the hell is that?!" one asked.

One held his hands together and leaned his cheek against it as his eyes turned into hearts while oggling at Lucy. "Who cares? I wanna know who that cosplaying babe is."

Lucy landed on the ledge and began scanning the platform. It was strange seeing everyone wear bizarre outfits. A few wore plastic wings on their backs. Two friends dressed up as an angel and the devil. A few witches, wizards, scarecrows, pirates, and one even had a fake TV on their head.

What the hell are these people wearing? she thought. Her eyes glanced over to see someone in a body suit that resembled a lot like a titan. Are they trying to make fun of me? She shot her gear again across the platform and flew past everyone until she reached the railing. Where the hell is that idiot?

Lucy dropped down to the second to last level of the platform. Chills went down her spine as she had this gnawing feeling that someone was staring at her. She heard something whooshing behind, so she turned around, the pebble missing her head by an inch.

"Awe, I thought that would have gotten you," Mahito said as he walked up. Lucy glared at him, trying not to let her emotions get in the way. She needed to be level-headed. All Mahito needed to do was touch her and she'd be like all the other disfigured curses. Lucy wanted to ram her sword through Mahito's neck the moment he grinned at her. "How did I know you were going to look for Lover-Boy?"

He's just trying to get under my skin, Lucy concluded, so she stayed silent.

Mahito blinked a few times. "Really? Nothing? I just wanted to chat. Like...how the hell did you manage to escape?"

Lucy thought back to Choso. He did save her life by not ratting her out to Geto and Mahito. She wasn't entirely sure why he did since, he too, was about to kill her. She managed to escape because of him and she's grateful for that. And there's no way that she's going to snitch on him.

"You guys need stronger chains," she said.

Mahito placed his thumb and pointer finger on his chin as he thought out loud, "Maybe I should have changed your shape then." His eyes narrowed at her as he gave a mocking grin. "Much like that commander of yours." Lucy's hands went toward her swords as she sneered at Mahito, which got his grin to turn into a devilish smile. "Did I hit a nerve? Which reminds me...I'm looking for Junpei." Rage bubbled inside Lucy as her grip on her swords tightened. She shot her ODM gear again and charged at Mahito. "I would love to have a nice chat before killing him."

Lucy held her sword and aimed it toward Mahito's heart, or at least where it should be. Mahito changed his arms to swords and blocked Lucy's sword. Her jaw clenched as she used her other sword to swipe his side. Mahito's eyes widened when it knicked him as she pulled her first sword back and kicked his abdomen, which he left wide open. Mahito flipped back until he was on his feet, but Lucy appeared behind him and slashed his back before ramming her sword behind his neck, the satisfaction she felt when she did that was beyond great. She ran until she had him pinned against the wall.

She leaned close. Mahito could feel her breath against his ear, her eyes glaring at him, as she sneered, "I'll just have to kill you before you get the chance then."

Lucy went to stab him in the chest but Mahito changed his shape into a little boy and slid from under her. He was laughing as he changed back to his original shape. "Oh, I've been waiting for this," he chuckled as he brought his hands up.

There was a bunch of gurgling noises. Lucy turned around before a deformed curse could stab her. She brought her sword up and slashed it across its chest before kicking it away. More gurgling noises were heard so Lucy turned her head to the source. Mahito was smiling as a bunch of curses appeared in front of him.

"How are you going to kill me if you've got your problems to worry about?" he asked. Right on cue, the curses ran after Lucy.

Lucy quickly replaced her blades before running at the curses. She jumped over one and slit it in half before kicking each half toward different curses, knocking their heads off from the force. The curses surrounded her so she had no other choice but to shoot out her gear. It shot put and lodged against the pillar. Lucy held her swords and spun around to get away from the curses. Mahito knew she was going to do that and appeared behind her, in midair.

"Behind you," he teased before transforming his hand into a mace and swinging it against her head. Lucy grunted as the hook detached from the pillar. Mahito appeared below Lucy. "Below you."

He kicked her back, which sent her hurling above. He quickly rushed over and punched her side. Lucy went flying across the station until she landed on the tracks from the lower platform. Mahito extended his arms to finish her off but Lucy rolled out of the way. She stabbed Mahito's arm into the ground and used one of ther hooks to piece his shoulder. She yanked Mahito toward her. Lucy leaned forward so her forehead could bash against his. There was a loud crack from both ends. Ignoring the blood coming down her forehead, Lucy punched Mahito's cheek and it got him flying off the train tracks.

Lucy reached up when some blood went into her eye. She wiped it away as Mahito slowly stood, that playful demeanor was long gone. He couldn't understand what was happening. A nobody from another universe, with no cursed energy, is managing to get the upper hand. When they first kidnapped her, Mahito planned on killing her. But it wouldn't have been satisfactory to him. No matter what option Lucy picked, whether she chose to go home or not, he would have somehow killed her. That day Lucy left, Mahito was laughing uncontrollably.

How did he not see it coming?

How has this one person managed to escape without a trace?

He could have caught up to her days prior and killed her just like Mechamaru, but his mind wheeled until he came up with the perfect idea. Capture her and transform her soul into something unrecognizable in front of Satoru Gojo. It was so simple to him. To break the strongest jujutsu sorcerer is to get rid of the only thing he loves and cherishes - it's simple villainology! Mutilate her and make him kill her!

Except things have changed. Lucy was getting on his nerves. The headbutt should have been hard enough to knock her out, yet she's still standing. All those curses should have at least captured her, yet she still managed to kill all of them. Mahito kept looking for every possible opening to touch her soul but she was making it difficult because she wouldn't leave one open for him.

"Why don't you just die already?!" Mahito shouted as his arms transformed into spikes. He thrust them out and kept trying to stab her. Lucy kept dodging them or used her sword to cut them. They heard growling noises, which made Mahito grin.

More curses suddenly dropped on the platform, meaning Gojo's about to fight Choso, Hanami, and Jogo. They started to surround Lucy again, which made her worry a bit. The curses she could deal with, but Mahito kept trying to stab her and kept getting faster. One curse wiggled around before it started running. Lucy shot her ODM gear but two curses jumped in front of it, getting impaled, as a few others ran over and ripped the hooks off.

"What are you going to do now that your only way of escape is useless now?!" Mahito mocked. He brought his hands back before it turned into this giant axe. Lucy was too busy killing off the other curses. This huge curse, about the side of a boulder, managed to jump on top of Lucy. Lucy felt a few of her bones cracking under the heavy pressure as she was pinned to the ground, only her upper body shown. Mahito laughed as he was about to slice Lucy's head right off.

Whoosh!

Another hook flew past Mahito's head, surprising him. He turned for a second before his right cheek was connected to a foot. Mahito was kicked aside as the figure launched his ODM gear and spun around with his swords. Each curse was getting decapitated. The bigger curse only looked up before his entire upper half was cut off. Lucy winced when she took a breath, hurting each time she inhaled.

The person landed in front of her in a protective stance. Lucy saw a familiar green cloak with the Scout's crest emblem sewn on the back. Her eyes widened, breath hitching. "What the hell have you gotten yourself into, Lucy?" she heard the voice ask before looking back at her.

"Brother?"

》》》》

A/N: Levi's here. Levi's here. Levi's finally fucking here! I've tried so hard not to write this scene early mostly because I wanted Levi to appear in this exact moment. Eeek, he's finally here though! ASSES *clap* ARE *clap* ABOUT *clap* TO BE *clap* KICKED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 94 8
❝you privileged, spoiled little brat.❞ [based on the attack on titan anime] [season 1 - 4] [l.ackerman x oc x e.jaeger]
149K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...
16.4K 725 19
As a Captain of the scout regiment, relationships were nothing more than nuisance to him. Levi did everything to keep her away. He was cold, distant...
106K 2.1K 29
I met her when she was a girl who lack nutritions and so damn skinny,like really skinny.Her hair is so beautiful even when it's dirty and tangled.I t...