Woman and Machine II (TFP & P...

By brookyoung1229

It's been eleven years since the Autobots were exiled from earth. Koda Shank has left everyone and gone to Au... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
I'm Back!
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty

225 7 37
By brookyoung1229

Happy reading guys!!
Getting to the end of this book O_O
Wowza

Don't worry, I've still got another chapter up my sleeve before I wrap this guy up.

Enjoy though!!

~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~

The last thing Koda remembered was falling...

Tarn had her in his clutches, she'd tried to escape. But her attempts were futile.

Then there were long sharp pains throughout her body. And then...

As though she'd pushed a door open, Koda walked into a crowded room. There were tables...lot's of tables, stuffed with dozens of people.

Looking down at herself the woman felt her brown sweatshirt, and then felt her camo cargo pants. Her shoes were steel toed, worn down from the years.

"Years?"

Quickly moving her hand up to her hair, she felt it. It was in a low ponytail, which reached just past her shoulders.

Looking around at the buzzing room, Koda shrank back a bit. Hiding her muscular figure the best she could. Many of the people were staring at her. Waiting for her to move...take a step.

A large hand landed on the woman's shoulder, causing her to jump in surprise.

Turning Koda froze. Her mouth gaped as she looked at the man in front of her. He adorned his usual knitted sweater, and cargo pants. His dirty blonde hair was messy, the stubble on his face only just showing.

A kind, soft look was on his face as he looked at Koda, "It's good to see you again Little Bear."

Running into the man, Koda hugged him tightly. Her eyes welled up with tears, "I never thought I'd see you again Ral..."

Returning the embrace Raleigh smiled softly.

The two remained like that for a few moments, before the blonde stood back, grabbing Koda's right hand and began leading her out of the crowded room.

"There's some people, who would like to see you," Raleigh led Koda out to a seemingly dark space. It seemed to go on forever. It wasn't a dark, dreary space.

Rather it was comforting, and there was a faint glow of blue to the far left. Which Koda ignored for the moment. As she walked alongside her former pilot, the male noticed that her eye's had changed.

In fact...her whole form had changed. She stood taller, her frame was larger, her hair was no longer the long length it once was. There were a few scars here and there, but they were mostly faded, aside from the one's located on the palm of her hands.

But the most changed part of her was her eyes. They were no longer the emerald green he was used to seeing, rather an azure blue. But they had a bit of a glow to them...

Before Raleigh could ask a question Koda ran forward. Her hand left his as she burst forward.

The blonde man chuckled as the woman nearly ran into Chuck and Herc. She gathered the two into an embrace.

"Give us some air kid!" Herc chuckled as he gently patted Koda's back.

Laughing nervously Koda took a few steps back and looked at the three men in front of her. She seemed to freeze and a frown fell upon her face, "Gipsy and Striker...."

"We know."

Her eyes widened in realization, "The Omega Lock! Tarn...Raijin, I need to go back!" The three men watched Koda looked around nervously.

"Why? You've done enough Koda," Chuck stated, he grunted as his father elbowed him in his side. The younger of the three closed his mouth and watched Raleigh walk up to Koda and place a hand on her shoulder.

He gave it a gentle squeeze and that brought her back to reality, or whatever this was...

"You've done enough for your home. Why don't you rest?" The blonde male asked slowly.

Koda didn't bring her gaze to meet his, she focused on the two other men observing her, "Because I have a duty. A duty to protect my home, and the home of the Autobots! I can't stand around and do nothing...You should know that."

That earned a hearty laugh from her family. Herc nodded and crossed his arms, "Of course, we should expect nothing less. You always were, or should I say you still are stubborn."

Turning her gaze to the older male Koda's eyes were filled with desperation, "Then send me back!"

Looking at one another Raleigh and Herc nodded. Chuck was off looking at the blue light. Squinting to see if there was anything in it.

Falling to her knees Koda held her head in her hands, "Please..." She whispered.

Kneeling down, Herc gently moved a stray piece of hair out of the way, which had fallen in front of Koda's face, "We can't send you back kid. But...if it is your wish, then there is a fella that can."

Confused, Koda looked up at the older Australian, "W-what?"

"Is that light gettin' closer? Or am I just imagining that?" Chuck asked nervously.

The four turned to see that the bright blue light had come closer. Raleigh brought Koda to her feet. She watched as the blue light came closer. While Herc, Chuck and Raleigh had to cover their eyes from the bright light, Koda found that it wasn't a light at all.

Almost immediately she bowed.

"There is no need for that Koda Shank...I believe we stand on the same ground do we not?" The ghostly figure gently raised the woman up with his digit.

Looking at the tall, ghostly figure. The bright glare his white armour emitted dimmed as his figure became solid. His 50 foot figure had knelt down to speak with Koda.

"Do you know who I am?" The figure spoke softly. His frame suggested that he was a warrior, however his voice held a deep protectiveness.

Koda nodded, "You are Prima, the first of the Thirteen."

Behind the woman, the three males casted one another a surprised look. How their Koda had changed...

Prima's battle mask slid back, revealing a gentle smile, "There is no need to be formal. The amount of Cybertronians who have come and bowed down and given me their prayers..."

Chuckling nervously, Koda looked up at the Prime, "Apologizes."

The first Prime lowered a servo for the woman to hop onto. She was shocked but obliged. Settling down she met the icy blue optics of the Prime, "Tell me Koda. Why do you wish to return to the land of the living? You have suffered enough in your human life, yet you wish to remain."

"Long story short, the mission isn't completed. We've got work to do."

"We? Now who would that be?" Prima raised an optic ridge. While he knew the answer, he needed to hear it.

Looking down at her passed family, Koda sighed, "The Autobots. I have a team I care about, a Sparkmate that brings me joy in the darkest of times, a Sire that is overprotective. And well Bumblebee is like a son to me...When I first met them, I thought they were just going to be fellow soldiers. As time went on though, I grew to care for them. When they were exiled, I thought I would never see them again. My life would be shadowed, and darkened. When I saw them again...it was like I had a new chance, another chance to relive my life."

"You've helped them through their ups and downs."

Cracking her knuckles, the woman shrugged slightly, "I just...I can't rest knowing that Tarn, or whatever he and Raijin are now, that they are out there. My mate's injured, only half of the Autobots are on the Nemesis. And it would take a damn good chance to bring that beast down." Looking into the icy blue optics of the Prime, Koda's brows furrowed, "So send me back. I will not stand by and watch my family be killed and the whole universe. I don't care if I'm broken, if I can fight, then I will. The Autobots, every single online Cybertronian deserves to have Cybertron be restored. They deserve to have a home..."

"Your determination is something that I wish I had Koda...It is an honour to know such a brave and caring being," Prima smiled softly.

A strange tingling sensation overtook Koda and she saw that her body was fading. She looked down at Herc, Chuck and Raleigh.

"Give 'em hell kid!" Herc called out.

Chuck smirked, "Don't even think about coming to find us after your mission is completed."

Her gaze fell onto Raleigh, a proud look was on his face, "You deserve to have a happy life Little Bear. Don't waste it..."

"I don't plan to Raleigh," Koda whispered softly.

A bright light over took the woman. She was blinded for a few moments before...

Hauling herself out of the large pit of blue liquid, Koda saw Tarn charging up his double barrel ion blaster. He was pointing it down at the edge of the Omega Lock.

Engaging two dual blades Koda ran at the beast, seemingly shorter than before she jumped at the creature, "TARN!" Her blades sliced through his back and through his chest. Tearing out the right blade, Koda slid it through the beast's helm.

"NO!" The beast growled, he was cut off by the sword however.

Its helm remained still for a moment, till it slid down, and rolled off the edge of the Omega Lock. Falling back to earth.

Knowing Raijin was still conscious, Koda growled, "You will never harm earth, or my family...ever again. You horrific beast." Jumping down from the beast's back, Koda slid the blade right down it as she fell.

A mix of dark and light blue liquid fell to the ground. Thrusting her left leg forward the two halves of the mutated Tarn fell. Down to earth.

"Oops...Hopefully that doesn't land in the water, we don't need any Kaiju Blue..." Koda hummed quietly.

A strained grunt caught her attention and she bolted over to the edge of the Omega Lock. Quickly offering a servo, Koda grasped Optimus', "I've gotcha..."

Upon hearing her voice Optimus looked up in shock. His azure optics widened when he saw a femme pulling him up.

Once he was on solid ground he found that this femme had a bulky frame, yet slim and sleek. Her legs as well as shoulders, helm and upper part of her chassis were a midnight, navy, and what seemed to be oxford blue. The front of her calves held some crimson red.

Her pedes, midsection, as well as chest were a silvery gray. Her digits also adorned the silver and crimson. Along her forearms was the sandy color of Striker.

There were highlights of sky blue along her frame.

"Oh you look awful Peterbilt..."

Staggering a bit, Optimus looked into her icy blue optics, which was covered by an amber transparent visor.

(Thank you Meadowfeather176  for making this picture of Koda's Cybertronian form!!!)

A worried look shone in her optics. Then they were filled with confusion, and she began looking at herself. Servos inspecting the small crevices in her frame. As her digits found their way up to her helm she jumped when her visor slid back.

"This..." Her gaze fell onto Optimus, finding that she was a couple feet taller than the Prime. A goofy grin fell upon her dermas. Taking a step forward she embraced her Prime, "I've always wanted to do this."

Returning the embrace Optimus winced slightly. His wounds still leaking Energon. But he smiled happily as the femme hugged him.

Noticing his discomfort, Koda stepped back. Looking up she caught Soundwave's eye. He seemed frozen in place but opened a ground bridge. The two taller Cybertronian's walked through the bridge which led up to the team. (yeah we ain't making OP climb up there when Sound's is around)

Upon walking through it Optimus stumbled. Koda quickly reached out and helped him walk. When they made it through the two were met with a surprised group of Autobots.

Looking through the group of stunned Bots' Koda found the one she was looking for, "Sire, could you help please?" The femme also saw Brainstorm. A hole was blown through his chassis and Energon bled from the offline bot.

"R-right. Just set him down over there," Ratchet gestured to the wall near the entrance, which led into the Omega Lock's room.

Every other Autobot was patched up from their wounds. Dull silver covered where their injuries were.

Carefully letting Optimus rest against the wall, Koda stepped back and let Ratchet tend to his wounds. Some of which were large and deep, or small and were leaking a small amount of Energon.

Rising to her pedes Koda turned and smiled nervously, "So..."

THWACK

A wrench fell to the ground. Koda groaned and glared at Ratchet, "What the frag was that for?!"

Raising his index digit the medic pointed at the femme, "That is for dying!"

Rolling her optics the femme sighed, "Oh I'm sorry, was I supposed to let Tarn kill Optimus? And let Bumblebee fall?"

"No! I'm just saying that..."

Koda raised an optic ridge, "That?"

"Statement: That he was worried," Soundwave chuckled.

Ratchet shook his helm, "No! I wasn't worried!...Maybe a little..."

A pair of thundering pedesteps ran through the way and all the available Autobots turned and raised their blasters. The steps came closer and everyone tensed.

"Woah don't shoot!!" An all too familiar voice called out.

Sighing they watched Smokescreen walk into the room with the Star Saber hung on his shoulder.

"Guess we won't be needing this then hm?" The younger mech chuckled as he set down the sword. His optics caught the unfamiliar colouring of a Bot walking up to him. Turning he froze, "Who are you?!"

Koda picked up the Saber and shook her helm, "You should take more care of ancient relics Smokey..."

Smokescreen stood still and nervous, "What did I miss?! When did Koda become one of us?"

"...I died," The femme stated as she slid the Star Saber into her subspace.

Ironhide stepped forward, "Long story short, she's back. And that's all we could have asked for."

Koda flashed the weapons specialist a grateful look. Which he returned with a small nod.

A small grunt caught her attention and she turned to see Optimus rising to his pedes. His wounds were patched up and sealed.

"The Omega Lock is under our control, I suggest we put it to good use," Ratchet stated as he walked up to the Omega Lock's controls, checking it over to make sure that it is still functioning properly.

"Sound advice Old Friend," Optimus looked over at the former Decpticon communication's officer, "Soundwave, set course for Cybertron. Ensure that our comrades are bridged here as well, please."

"Of course." Soundwave said quietly.

(dunna Time Skip)

"Do you think it'll be enough?" Koda asked slowly, looking down at the glowing pool of Cybermatter.

"Cybertron is a much bigger planet compared to earth. I don't even know the equation for the Cybermatter formula! This is all we have..." Ratchet agreed.

Optimus stood tall and sighed slightly, "If this is all we have, then we must eject it into the very heart of our homeworld."

Turning to look at his leader with a shocked expression, Ratchet nearly shouted, "Into the Well of AllSparks? Into the heart of Primus?!"

Even Koda was worried. She knew the great God had been dormant for centuries. Would it be a good idea to eject a foreign substance into the very core of Cybertron?

"Yes..."

In the control room Soundwave heard the conversation and brought the ship over to the large hole. Which looked pitch black against the dark metal of their homeworld.

Ratchet pressed the red eject button on the council and a large beam of blue energy flew into the large Well. A nervous look was plastered on his face as he watched.

Koda jumped slightly when her servo was held, her digits intertwining with that of her Primes.

The Omega Lock emptied rather quickly. The Lock was a giant ring as the three Autobots watched the blue energy beam fly into the Well of AllSparks.

Everybot tensed as the great beam dissipated and the Well remained dark.

Optimus' hold on Koda's servo tightened gently till a bright blue started emitting from the Well. It started spreading slowly, before it seemed to cover the whole planet. River's of Energon began flowing again, the great Peaks of Tetra Hex were renewed with the new energy.

Koda smiled brightly as she watched Cybertron come back to life.

A happy laugh escaped Ratchet, "By the AllSpark it worked!"

Looking over at her mate, Koda froze as she watched a tear fall down her Prime's cheek, "Are you okay Peterbilt?"

He nodded slowly and smiled, "It's a new age..."

~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~

Hi!!
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I just...I wanted it to be sweet.
And my mind was just, "What is the first thing that Koda would do when she came back?" aside from killing Tarn. Giving Optimus a hug!!
Okay, hugs in holoforms, yeah they work but a hug in his bipedal mode...damn that is the loving touch he needs!

Anyways...I will continue writing tonight. get a start on the next chapter.
Cause yeahhhh, school
But I'll try get a chapter out by mid week. TRY. So I hope I can do that if I start tonight. Anyways, ima get back to writing lol

YOU ARE AMAZING!!
DON'T FORGET THAT!!

Love ya🩵
-brook

This is Koda without her visor on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 690 47
"Sometimes, you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Dr.Seuss --- BOOK TWO OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES. SEQUEL TO UNKNOWN TERRI...
137K 4.2K 45
The sequel to 'Scars Don't Heal - Transformers Prime'. Amanda Beckett had changed. She became a leader, a friend, and something she never imagined. J...
167K 4.5K 37
Lora Creed, a 15 year old girl, comes across a lost Cybertronian relic in the middle of Jasper, Nevada. She is totally unaware of what will happen to...
21.2K 904 41
Cybertron has been revived, but Predaking enjoys the planet he knew as Earth as well. There were far more creatures than he could count, and most wer...