🥀 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫...

By Spirit_xP

One of the most "fearful tyrant" in the DreamSMP. Has escaped the prison after being imprisoned for a year an... More

[0: Warnings and Info!]
[0.5: The Start of His Death.]
[1: The Meeting.]
[2: Appearances.]
[2.5: Headcanons.]
[3: Lost Memories.]
[3.5: More Informations.]
[4: Unfamiliar surroundings.]
[5: New Bonds.]
[5.5: Dream & his Dreamons designs.]
[6: More Bonds.]
[7: Mysteries.]
[8: Planning.]
[9.5: GIFT FOR YURIMIDNIGHT.]
[9.10: About Dreamons.]
[10: Investigation & New Individuals?]
[10.5: Small Informations.]
[11: Bad Habit..]

[9: Planning & Recovering.]

618 22 41
By Spirit_xP

My hands hurt from writing all of this.
But it's worth, ig.‼️
______________________

The Dreamons were confused as to why they're in the Arctic. And as they walk alongside Awesamdude and Dream, the Dreamons left their own footprints behind but, of course; Awesamdude doesn't notice. Awesamdude is too focused on making his way to Technoblade's cabin with Dream in his arms.

"..What is Sam doing? And- why are we in the Arctic??" Nightmare asked Lucid, in confusion. "Stop whining and complaining. Just follow." Lucid said, sternly. He's already annoyed with Nightmare's complaints and whines.

Nightmare grumbled and decided to not bother Lucid any further.
___________

Time-Skip!
___________

It took them another hour before they've reached their destination. They see Technoblade's cabin in the distance, Awesamdude was growing tired due to hours of walking and having to carry Dream. But, what more surprising is that....

Dream haven't woke up. It has been a few hours.. looks like he's in a deep sleep, and the cold temperature doesn't seem to bother him.

After a few more minutes, the four have reached to Technoblade's cabin. Awesamdude stood in front of the building, he then gently places Dream down on the stairs besides Technoblade's cabin before he took out his communicator device.

He private chat with Techno...

Awesamdude whispers to you: Techno. Are you in your cabin?
He asked.

Technoblade whispers to you: Nope. I'm here in L'manburg, staying in Philza's house arrest. Why'd you ask?

Awesamdude whispers to you: Well, I have something to discuss with you.. and your syndicate members. Do you mind if you come back to your base and meet up?

Technoblade whispers to you: Yeah, sure. I really don't want to be here anyways. I'll be there in an hour, nerd.

Kinda rude. But, eh.

Awesamdude sighed and turned his communicator device off. He sat next to Dream on the snowy stairs, and awaits for Technoblade and his friends arrival.

Awesamdude just hope that Dream wake up soon....
___________

Dream's POV:
___________

"I'ᒲ ʖᔑᓵꖌ... ↸ᔑ||↸∷ᒷᔑᒲ.." [Translate: "I'm back... daydream.."]

....what does that mean? W-who's voice is that..?

'Where am i..? Ugh... m-my head hurts...'

My surrounding is pitch black.. nothing's here nor any sounds except for my own breathings and heartbeat... I look around and gulped as I shake in fear.

Something felt wrong....

I slowly stood up and walk into the unknown as my footsteps echoes throughout the void.. it scares me a lot..

Suddenly, there was an echo-y scary.. laugh. My body starts to shake a bit more in fear, feeling this is getting overwhelming... I'm so scared......
The laughter slowly died down, as I tremble in fear still. It's so scary here, I don't like it.. :(

"W-who's there?.." I called softly, as my voice echos throughout the void. Now, there was a giggle as a response. "Well, oh well... such a scaredy cat! Look at you.. so fragile.. so scared..!~" The voice said. It sounds almost demonic, but it's also kinda soft..?

"How ironic.. the admin died? Pfftt~" It laughed. "W-what.. do you m-mean by that..?" I asked, but no response. It's all silent now..
"Who are you?!.." I asked again, sounding a little desperate to know.

"...you'll know me soon... ↸ᔑ||↸∷ᒷᔑᒲ." It says and it's all silent again. The only sound that can be heard is my heartbeat and breathings. I suddenly felt so tired, and my breath hitches.

But before I knew it, I passed out in the void.
___________

3rd POV:
___________

Back in the Arctic and Technoblade's cabin...

Technoblade has already arrived at the cabin. Philza, Technoblade and Awesamdude are in the cabin, whilst Niki and Ghostbur are outside, playing with friend and the dogs everywhere around the cabin. For Ranboo, he had to go somewhere, cause he needed some private time.

Technoblade and Awesamdude are talking in a room, whilst Dream is sleeping in Technoblade's bedroom with Philza looking after him.
___________

3rd POV: With Technoblade and Awesamdude.
___________

The two were in another room, as they talk and plan about something. Technoblade looks up at Awesamdude, a bit suspicious and surprised. "It's hard to believe... that you're a Warden, and you're supposed to be on the hero's side but here you are.. asking if you could join the syndicate."

"I've been... secretive for awhile, Techno." Awesamdude exclaimed. "Secretive? Mind elaborate a bit?" Technoblade asked, interested.

"Well, I've been working with Dream for awhile, but Dream himself is not aware of that. I just happen to be his secretive helper in the shadows." Awesamdude said. Technoblade's eyes narrowed slightly, as he crossed his arms.

"Then, why did you let Quackity torture him, hm?" Technoblade asked, sounding even more suspicious of this current conversation.

"I was forced and threatened, Techno. You know that I'm the type to argue back, but when it comes to Quackity.. I kinda wouldn't dare to mess with him, he's the type to lose his temper whenever people don't listen to what he says."

"So, you're scared of him?" Technoblade uttered, and raising an eyebrow. "Kinda.", "That doesn't sounds like 'kinda.' to me." Awesamdude huffed and crossed his arms.

"You don't know exactly what that duck threatened me with." Awesamdude remarked. Technoblade chortled. "Oh yeah? What exactly DID the psychopathic duck threatened you with?"

Awesamdude sighed, and frowned. "Have you seen Ponk?", "Well, yes. I have. Why?" Technoblade looked slightly confused. Awesamdude cleared his throat and spoke again. "Well, you see his left arm, it's missing, right?"

Technoblade nods, and let Awesamdude continue. "....I was.. the one who cut his arm off." This news surprised Technoblade, as he stood silent and looked shock.
"Wait, wait, wait, wait... WHAT?!" Technoblade exclaimed, shock.

"Hm. And Quackity threatened me, if I don't listen to him, he'll cut Ponk's other arm off and I don't.. want that." Awesamdude said and his voice trailed off.

"Wait, but- why?" Technoblade asked, still shocked. Awesamdude look at him for a second before looking down at the ground. "..you don't need to know." Says Awesamdude.
"I- okay then. Although, I'm a little concerned on what happened to you and Ponk's relationship." Technoblade muttered.

"Ugh, fine whatever. Ponk had to take a punishment after stealing some of the prison keycards. And such, I had to cut his arm off...", "you're one brutal Warden, if you ask me." Technoblade stated.

"Heck, and you call yourself secretive? Bruh." Technoblade added and puts his hands on his hip. Awesamdude hummed and sighed. Before suddenly.....

There was a loud, scared scream came out of Technoblade's bedroom. Startled the two hybrids as they immediately ran out of the room and went to Technoblade's bedroom.
They quickly barged into the room and sees Philza trying to calm Dream, while Dream.. is crying and looking so frightened...

"Get away from me!.." Dream cried out in fear. Philza tried his best to reassure Dream that they're not gonna harm him in any way.
But of course, Dream have a hard time trusting and believing.

Dream tries to back away from them, but his back is already against the wall. "P-please! S-stay-...." He paused and cried in frantic. His voice sounded breathy and tremulous. It's obvious that he's scared. And doesn't want himself to get hurt from these 'unknown' people.

Philza sighed in frustration, and look over this shoulder and sees Technoblade and Awesamdude standing near the door-way. He look back at the frightened Dream with a concerned face.

"Dream, please... don't be scared, we're not gonna hurt you." Philza reassured softly, and slowly walks closer to Dream. Dream was sitting on the bed, such as that, his back against the wall as he tries to stay away from them.

"N-no! You're lying..! Y-y-you...-" Dream cried out and paused, as he felt someone gently put their hand on his shoulder. His eyes dart to his side and saw Nightmare, looking at him concerned yet with a small soft smile.

"Don't worry! They won't hurt you, really. They're just trying to help." Nightmare whispered softly. Dream stays silent, while sniffling softly and crying his eyes out in fear.

He look at Nightmare, putting up a 'are you sure?' face, as he silently cry. Nightmare grin softly and nods. Dream look back at Philza, and his lips quivered.

He slowly calm down, due to Nightmare's soft and calm presence next to him. "..w-who..... W-who are you guys, anyway..?" He asked softly. Philza looked slightly surprised, but he put that aside and smiled softly.

"I'm Philza, and the two behind are..", "Technoblade, call me Techno for short.",
"I'm Awesamdude, though, you could call me Sam." They introduced themselves.

Dream looks quite fascinated at their appearance, like- Philza has crow wings.. Technoblade's a pig hybrid.. and Awesamdude is a creeper hybrid. Dream thought it was cool to be a hybrid. Even though, he's a hybrid himself- but, he doesn't know that... yet.

Dream calms down as bit more, and relaxed. Breathing softly, and his heartbeat slowing down. Philza was relieved that Dream had calmed down now, if not, he would've had to deal with Dream throwing sad tantrums everywhere.

Philza continue to smile at Dream, before he turn around and walk towards the door. "I'll be getting some water and food for you, Dream." He said, and walk passed Awesamdude and Technoblade. "You two better take care of him, while I'm gone for a few minutes." Philza stated.

Technoblade and Awesamdude went a little stiffened and nods their head, a little scared that Philza might get mad if they don't do their job right. Philza stays silent, and then continue to walk away from them.

Technoblade sighed grumpily, before he approached Dream and look at him. "Dream... what.. happened to you?" He asked softly. Dream look at him, confused. "..w-what do you mean?" Dream inquired in confusion.

Technoblade stays silent, before speaking again and crossing his arms. "Nevermind." He responded and frowned.

Awesamdude also approached the two, and stood beside Technoblade. "Hey Dream... do you remember anything?" He asked, looking at Dream with concern. Dream look back at him, and lips quivered slightly.

"..no...? But, w-what was I supposed to remember exactly..?" He asked, and gulp. Technoblade and Awesamdude looked at each other, and Awesamdude sighed. "..Techno, do you have any like.. book, I could borrow? Well- for Dream to borrow. I'ma need him to write down what he remembers, if he does remember something, of course.." says Awesamdude.

"Hm, sure. I have a few books on my desk over there, you could go and get one." Technoblade replied and pointed towards his working(?) desk on his right. Awesamdude nods and walk up towards the desk, as he took out a book and a pen.

Awesamdude came back them, and stood closer to Dream. He then put the notebook and pen on the bed, near Dream for him to take. "Here. You could write something that you remember." Awesamdude stated and back up from Dream.

Dream look at the book, and slowly reach it. As he grabbed onto it gently, he examined it for a bit before opening the first page. He grabbed the paper and ponders.

Technoblade and Awesamdude just stood there, watching him. Before, Ghostbur suddenly appeared near the door way. "Hello, friends!" He said happily. Startled the three of them, as they look at Ghostbur, surprised.

"Ghostbur, don't scare us like that." Technoblade warned and frowned grumpily. Ghostbur chuckled. "Sorry..!" He uttered, and approached the three. "Oh! A new friend?" Ghostbur asked, as he noticed Dream.

Ghostbur didn't know that it's Dream, probably due to the redness. Technoblade sighed. "No, not really. This is Dream, Ghostbur. He's just... effected.. by the egg." Technoblade said it, in an unsure voice.

Ghostbur looked surprised to know this, and his expression change into worried. He didn't say anything anymore. As he watched Dream, writing down about something slowly.
___________

Time skip!
___________

After awhile, Dream and Ghostbur had went outside. Awesamdude in the kitchen, reading the things Dream have wrote into the book.

______________________

Some things that I remembered....

Punz.
Dreamons.
Lucid.
Nightmare.
Egg.
Darkness.
Voids.
Voices.
My name.
______________________

'Hmm.. strange...' Awesamdude thought, and drank his water he picked up.
___________

3rd POV: With Technoblade, Philza, Dream and Ghostbur.
___________

Technoblade and Philza were watching over Dream and Ghostbur, who were playing outside in the snow. Technoblade could not help but looked worried.

"..Hey, Phil.." he quietly called out. Philza hummed in response, whilst looking at Ghostbur playing with friend. And Dream is just looking fascinated with the snows and snowflakes falling down..

"Are you sure to leave him out there? What if he gets sick by the cold temperature?" Technoblade remarked. He cares a lot about Dream, why of course; he doesn't just see Dream as his 'rival', he sees Dream as his best friend. Or more...

Technoblade is only worried for Dream, he knew Ghostbur can handle himself. Since Ghostbur have been with them for quite awhile, so Technoblade needn't to worry about him.

Philza look at the hybrid, knowing well enough that he's worried for Dream. Philza let out a chuckle, and spoke; "He'll be fine. We're here for him, if he does catch a cold. And we could take care and treat him, so you needn't worry." Reassured Philza.

"Besides..." He started. "It looks like it's his first time seeing snow and snowflakes. So, just let him enjoy himself." Philza add, before he turned around and walk off. Leaving Technoblade beside the window, watching over Dream.

Dream admired everything as he started to get used to the light unlike the last time he went out with Punz. Dream looked so fascinated that he forgot about something that he wanted to do earlier.

He extended his hand out and let the snowflakes fall on his hand. It was a little cold, but Dream really can't help it but play and admire the snow. The Arctic might just be his favourite, so far.

Technoblade could tell that Dream is in his own little world right now. Technoblade's lips formed a small smile as he thought that this moment is cute due to how Dream look so fascinated about something so classic.

Ghostbur then approached Dream while bringing Friend too. He looked quite overjoyed as he decided to start a conversation with Dream. "Hey Dream!" Ghostbur called out happily. Dream flinched slightly and turned around and look up at Ghostbur.

"..Y-yes..?" Dream uttered, and looked slightly nervous. Ghostbur smiled happily. "I'm sure that I haven't introduced myself. I'm Ghostbur, by the way!" Ghostbur then our his hand on Friend's fluffy blue furs.

"And this is Friend!" Ghostbur added happily. Dream look at the sheep as it looks back at him while eating fresh grass. (Philza tend to collect grass from the main L'manburg land, and bring it to Techno's cabin and keeps it warm for it to still be fresh, ig?)

"U-uh, it's n-nice to meet you two... I could tell that I don't need to introduce myself, because you already know my name and all.." Dream assumed. Ghostbur hummed excitedly in response. Friend then slowly approaches Dream and lean against his body in such an affectionate way. Dream looked surprised and stayed silent.

"Aw! Lookk!~ Friend likes you already!!" Ghostbur exclaimed and giggled. Friend let out happy bleat noises whilst it shows it's affections to Dream, lovingly. Dream felt a sudden urge to pet Friend, but he's also fighting it.

Ghostbur already know it though, because whenever Friend shows sudden affections to people, they have the urge to pet the sheep due to it's cuteness. "You can pet Friend, if you'd like! I'm sure Friend doesn't mind." Ghostbur implied.

Dream looked slightly anxious, but he also calms down soon after and put his hand on Friend's head gently as he pets it. Friend continue to lean against him and bleating happily.

Ghostbur noticed how Dream looked like a child touching an animal for the first time. Which made Ghostbur chuckled softly at how cute Dream is. (Dreambur.♡)

Back to Technoblade. He could see the cute and wholesome moment, but his eyes are only on Dream... as his smile grows more.
Gosh, this guy is so fond of Dream that he can't stop smiling or staring at him.

And suddenly, Technoblade's voices start to annoy him.
___________

"Is the blade simping?"

"Simpnoblade!!"

"The blood god is smiling?"

"What a simp."

'Shut up, Chat. I'm not the only simp here.' Technoblade replied to them.

"Can you blame us though?"

"Yeah! Dreamie got us in a hook when we first saw him for the first time."

"Hey! Don't reveal the secret!"
"Too late-"
Technoblade stays silent, as he process everything that the voices have said..

'Bruh, y'all are more of a simp then me." Stated Technoblade.
"Wow..." The voices says in sync.

"The fact that he won't even admit that he used to wanted to kiss Dr-"
'NO, SINCE WHEN WAS THAT?!' Technoblade snarled at the voice while blushing faintly.

All the voices just laughed at Technoblade's reaction. Then, Technoblade snapped back to reality after someone called out his name.
___________

"Hey Techno." Philza called out and walked towards the hybrid. Technoblade eventually took his eyes off the two outside and look at Philza. "Yes?"

"Sam suggested if we'd like to go and investigate something with him to find some more informations. I'd told him that I won't be going, because I need to take care of those two. So, how about you?" Philza announced.

"Hm..." Technoblade hummed, thinking deeply for a moment. "Hm, yeah sure. I'm curious on what these informations are, so I'll go." Technoblade said with a soft nod.

"Alright! You two can start by tomorrow." Philza said and smiled, before he went back to the kitchen. Leaving Technoblade alone again.
Technoblade just stays silent, and frown.

He then look back at the two, and sees Ghostbur and Dream making small snowmans.. or even small snow blobs. Dream, having a small and happy smile plastered on his face made Technoblade's heart warm up.

He lean against the window, and just look after the two as they play the snows.

Looks like tomorrow's gonna be a long day of investigation for Technoblade and Awesamdude...
______________________

Chapter 9: Planning & Recovering. [Completed.]
Total words: 3044.

Next Chapter: Chapter 10: Investigation & New Individuals? [Coming soon.]
______________________

Bad grammar.
HEELLLOOOO- THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE DONE WITH OVER 3000+ WORDS. :V

Anyway! Next chapter will be finished off next month or something, I don't know.💦
But, hope y'all enjoy this chapter! :D

Finished: 2/10/2023 Published: 2/10/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.3K 27
On the dark obsidian floor lied a man. He's quite famous, actually, known as the biggest, baddest villain on the entire SMP. So bad were his crimes t...
23.2K 807 65
Woke up in a world made of blocks also known as Minecraft, alone by yourself and scared... but are you really alone? This is a dreamSMP x fem reader...
4.3K 132 11
Word Count: 11,000 Ranboo had been dealing with the voices in his head for a few months now, and it was getting harder and harder to hide the fact t...
2.6K 135 22
(A/N: This is a story with reader input in the form of the character (Y/N), who will be given the pronouns they/them so nobody feels left out, the dr...