๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„

By Angelx_sukuna

๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๆ‚ช้ญ”: "ใƒใ‚ซใ ใชใ€ๅฅณ" ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“

3.4K 82 50
By Angelx_sukuna

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫."

A sharp swing was heard in the air as a scene of century unfolded in the middle of the dark woods.

Ryomen Sukuna, the most feared curse or rather said the king of curses had never thought that somebody could dare think of competing him but here he was being summoned to the battle field filled by a mere human.

'Foolish woman'

Y/N almost flew from her position at a speed of light with her silver katana in an attempt to finish the curse off at once but to her surprise she couldn't pierce through his skin.

'huh?! why can't I....pierce through him?'

She knew she couldn't retreat from het position so having no choice she opened her domain.

"Domain Expansion: Freeze the night!"

"oh? Domain expansion already,huh." Sukuna clicked his tongue as he found himself inside your domain.

"Let's see what you got-----"

Before he could speak anymore he found himself being engulfed by a huge creature, he couldn't care less as with one swift of his hands he broke through the huge creature, which was supposedly a curse from your curse technique.

You gasped under your breath as you didn't knew what to do but you weren't going to lose, no matter what.

"Enough of playing, now its my turn."

The king of curses clicked his tongue before stomping on your domain causing it to crack through and break into a million pieces.

You put guards up high while dodging all the fire balls he threw at you and not to mention the collapsed tree trunks which were a pain in the ass for it could start a wild fire any moment or rather you were afraid it already started once.

You already were at your limits but you still had your master card you were holding in.

"More! more! I need more! more destruction, more bloodlust!" The lunatic curse spoke with amusement while letting out a sociopathic laughter.

You let out a sigh of irritation at his amusement full remarks.

As the wild fire started spreading you were unable to use your domain because it was weak when fire was around.

'I see I only have one way left'

You thought to youself.

"You left me with no other choice," You uttered while putting your katana back to your waist band.

"Oh so you finally agree on offering yourself to me?" He asserted in a rather calm tone.

Although he could smell something was fishy but still wanted to play you around.

".....Yes, because I truly acknowledge your powers." You spoke in a soft voice while kneeling down at him.

"Great but too bad it's where we part ways, any last words?" Sukuna asked while a smirk danced on his face.

"I have a acquaintance of mine waiting at the end of the forest I want to make sure she is able to escape this forest and see her for one last time before I submit myself to you." you spoke with your head hung low.

"Lead the way."

------------------------

"M-my lady!" Sakura hastily came up to you while you just wore a apologetic smile.

"I am sorry, I am late." You mumbled softly.

"Here, apply it on your wound." you said handing her the herbs you collected earlier.

"It's fine my lady but who is-----"

"Forget it I will apply it for." you crouched down on the ground and applied it to her.

She looked at her bruised skin until she saw something strange, something was written on her skin it said: 'get ready'.

Sakura took a deep breath before realising that they were up to something again.

"Well then let's go." Sukuna finally spoke.

"Why are you in such a haste?" you asked boldly.

"Cause I wanna get the fuck out of here?" a reply was heard.

".......I wanna too," You said softly while making some structure with your hands on the back of your body as if trying to summon something, "SNOW SCOURGE: ICE DRAGONS"

Within a minute two dragons emerged from where you were standing they were coiling against you as if you were their master and them waiting for your command to be fulfilled.

You could see the change in Sukuna's eyes as his pupils grew smaller because it was not a matter of fact that he almost fell for your trick.

You ordered the two dragons to go charge at him and kill him at once, as they complied marching towards him at a speed of current but to your surprise you saw him standing unarmed as if he was totally unbothered by the whole situation.

One of your ice dragons seem to wrap its tail around sukuna trying to strangle him to death while the other one threw blue flames towards.

Everything seemed to go well for you until you heard a chuckle, and then it turning into laughter and slowly transforming into a lunatic laugh.

You felt your breath hitch as you heard a loud yelp, supposedly from one of your dragons.

You didn't want to look back as you knew it waited horor for you.

You could feel that the man behind you was unscathed, walking slowly towards you.

Your destruction walking upto you.

'Who is he?' You thought to yourself.

Were you dying? Is this it? How much power did he even hold to end YOU?
These were some of the thoughts which ran through your head.

'No! Y/N stay calm. You got this. Do not give up this easily, you can't give up this easily!!'

You thought to yourself while slowly reaching for your sword once again and turning to him pointing it towards him.

He looked at you in amusement as he made a "oh?" reaction.

Well, no one could deny the fact that you both were hurting eachother's pride by not giving up so the reaction you earned from him was nothing out of the ordinary.

You smirked at him wickedly attempting to make a move only to fall down on your knees.

"Huh?"

"What happened?" you bluntly questioned before a groan left your mouth as you felt the immense pain on you legs as if they were cut into two halves.

It took you moments before realising that you were in another domain, being watched by the King of curses from his throne a far.

You tried to stand up only to fall down once again.

Shit you hated this feeling being watched while you were in one of your most vulnerable states.

"Well, well, enough of playing around now it's my turn." Sukuna asserted standing up from his throne before making his way upto you.

"Say, how do you want me to kill you? Is it perhaps killing you at once or torturing you before I burn you to death?

Tell me how you want to be gone?"

A scoff left your mouth followed by a chuckle, "In your dreams. I will fight until my last breath, I will never kneel down,I can't."

You said while somehow standing up battling with the immense amount of pain in youl lower half.

"You sure know how to get onto my nerves, huh?" He said walking towars you which resulted you to step back.

"I am glad you noticed," you stopped taking anymore steps as you saw him creating a huge fire ball in his hand in an attempt to throw it towards you.

Gladly you were quick enough to dodge it.

But soon enough the attacks came towards you as bullets.

Each flame he threw at your way made you restless.

You were greatly taken aback by the speed this battle was going through.

He could have easily sliced you to bits but instead he thought of playing you around a bit afterall humans were nothing more than a plaything to him.

The more this neverending battle continued the more you found yourself getting weak.

You were trying to hold on tight, just a little bit.

'Its no good! I am too exhausted to fight anymore...but I can't sit still I will have to hold on bit, just a bit'

'Don't die'

'Don't die'

'Don't die'

'Don't di----'

Your thoughts got interrupt by an unsettling pain all over your body you looked down to see a huge dagger was piercing through your abdomen with blood oozing out from it.

You felt your feet collapse onto the ground as your hands gripped tightly onto your stomach wanting to stop the blood.

You tried hard not make any noise but you couldn't help but let out a scream of agony.

Cries and painful groans left your mouth.

"Woman, you should have known you place.

You wouldn't have met this agonizing ending only if you stayed in your place, well what can I even expect from a mere human like you?

But you were one of many humans who had the guts to invite me in the battlefield with or without knowing who I am, which is why I can't help but acknowledge your skill.

But its where we part ways, now then any last words?"

END OF THE CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.7K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
109K 3.5K 30
You loved Satoru Gojo for a long time, you wished he would've loved you back, but when Suguru Geto left Jujutsu High, you realized your feelings. You...
1.6M 61.6K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
73.7K 2.2K 44
A Various Jujutsu Kaisen Men x Reader 18+ The story revolves around a girl who made a big change in the world of Jujutsu Kaisen. Story Genre: Anime...