Brothers Love [ ON HOLD]

By Riya_Lo3

What happens when you have two elder strict brothers? And you are the youngest 🤫🤭 Wanna know....then let's... More

Characters
CHAPTER -1
CHAPTER -2
CHAPTER -3
CHAPTER -4
CHAPTER -5
CHAPTER -6
CHAPTER -7
Author's Note
CHAPTER -8
CHAPTER -9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER -11
CHAPTER -12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER -16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER -19
CHAPTER -20
CHAPTER -21
CHAPTER -23
CHAPTER -24
CHAPTER -25
CHAPTER -26
CHAPTER -27
CHAPTER -28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER -30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER -32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER -34
CHAPTER -35
CHAPTER -36
CHAPTER -37
CHAPTER -38
CHAPTER -39
CHAPTER -40
Author's Note

CHAPTER -22

518 35 6
By Riya_Lo3

Everyone except Veer was sitting in the leaving room.

Bela : I guess you all know about the past, where Veer told you about his kidnapping and murder.

Manish : Yes we do.

Bela : ( nodded) And what is your opinion about it ? ( She didn't ask any one particular )

Mahir : I don't know, at that time it feels like he was "hilounatining " but now I don't think he was as

Bela : As ?

Mahir : As he has the book ! ( looking at the book in Bela's hand)

Bela : (sighed) Why didn't you believe him at that time ?

Ritik : We did , we did . We also asked the police to investigate the case again and about that person but__

Manish : We didn't get any information regarding that. I still can't believe why the police lied to us ?!!

Shivanya : It looked messed up. It looks like a planned murder they had planned it all .

Mahir : You are right, but who would do this and why ?

Ritik : That's what I am thinking.

Manish : There was no one who was an enemy of Saket or Netra.

Bela : It's really complicated.

Shivanya : May I ask why you don't want to take help from the police ?

Ritik : Because if we asked for help from police media we will get to know about it then___

Shivanya : I am sorry __

Ritik : No it's ok

Bela : So if according to Veer the book was with the driver means it was still with him the whole time but how did he get it from him ?

Mahir : He didn't tell you about that ?

Bela : No, he was overwhelmed.

Mahir nodded with a heavy heart.

Shivanya : So the person in his nightmares and past are the same ?

Bela : We don't know about that , that's why we need your help Shivanya

Mahir : Yes, please help us ,help our little brother.

Shivanya : Please don't say that he is also my little brother, I will help you.

Everyone smiled at her.

Ritik : I guess we have to ask that Sharma, Puneet Sharma after all it starts from his press

Manish : You are right, we will go to him tomorrow morning.

Mahir : Yes ,we have to

Next morning

Veer comes to the dinning room with a heavy step and sits in his chair.

Veer : Good morning

'Good morning ' ' Morning ' ' Morning Morning ' ' Morning baby bro' ' Good morning Veer' He got replies.

Manish : You looked tired, are you sick bachha?

Veer : No uncle, I am just tired.

Mahir : Really  ?let me check. ( Put his hand on his forehead head) it's a little warm.

Ritik : He is sick ?!! I am calling the doctor ( pulling out his phone)

Veer : Bhai chill, it's normal to be warm.

Mahir : It's not normal ok.

Veer : But Bhai it is not like a favourable temperature right?

Mahir : It's not but we can't take risks .

Veer : What ~

Ritik : Yes Mahir is right, we don't know what will happen in the future,so you are not going to college today.

Veer : No Bhai you can't do this to me !! Today is my football selection day !!!!

Ritik : Veer I said you are not going and that's final !!

Veer : Bhai please I really practice so hard for this day and you can't do this to me . Mahir Bhai say something to bahi !!

Mahir : ( Sighed) Veer you are sick !!

Veer huffed at Mahir and looked at his uncle with pleading eyes, who surrendered by raising his hands.

Veer just Shake his head in disbelief and pushed the food Plate.

Veer : (crossing arms) I don't want to eat.

Bela: Why ? What happened Veer ? Don't you like the breakfast hun ?

Shivanya : Are you not feeling well ? ( check his forehead)

Ritik : He is just upset with me !

Veer just looks away.

Manish : Veer don't be like this beta __ come on eat your breakfast.

Veer : I don't wan___

Ritik : Eat your food without any drama ! You are upset with me !! don't be with the food. ( dead calm tone )

Veer : Bhai please __I

Ritik : Veer , you hear me .

Veer sighed and started to eat his breakfast unwillingly.

After breakfast :

Veer was walking to and fro in his room with tension as suddenly his phone rang.

On phone;

Veer : Hello

Bantu : Aare kaha hai tu ? Are you forgot today is football selection ???

Veer : I know Bantu but my Big brothers are not allowing me to go !! ( rolling eyes)

Bantu : Why ? Did you do something wrong again ??

Veer : Why does your clock tick on that !!??

Bantu : Kyun ki tu kand hin aasa karta hai !? Not my fault though !

Veer : Are you done !???

Bantu : Yes , now tell me the reason.

Veer : I was sleepy in the morning and a little warm,and they are scared that I am sick or will be in the future. So they don't want me to go.

Bantu : (havey sighed) That means there is no chance that you will be able to come here. Forget about the football team buddy.

Veer : How can you say this easily, Football is my life, I can't stay without it. And I practice hard for this and now I can't give up on my dreams.

Bantu : But bro you know if your brothers say 'no'. It's means 'NO' .

Veer : But not this time, you just wait I will be on time while selection. Just wait for me in the field.

Bantu : What? What you gonna do?

Veer : Just wait and watch !

Bantu : Veer I am warning you don't do anything stu__'

Before he can complete his sentence Veer cut the call.

Veer : College toh main ja ke hain rahun ga

He looked around his room and went towards the window and opened the door and was about to step out of there when somebody called him.

"Veer !???"

He flinched and slowly turned around to see who it was .

Veer : Shi... Shivanya di ?

Shivanya : ( walk towards him) What were you going to do hun ???

Veer : I __ I__

Shivanya : Again sneak out? Are you for real ?

Veer : I didn't have any other choice Di, I ___I really want to go to college for the selection match. It's my dream di.

She sighed.

Shivanya : Come here Veer.

She holds Veer's hand and leads him to the bed and makes him sit.

Shivanya : I can feel it, how important it is but you can't sneak out from home like this.

Veer : But ___

Shivanya : You already did that in Cherapunji !? And you got the consequences. Then why ?

Veer : That was not bad , I met you there and it's the best thing that happened in my life di, you ...I got an older sister.

Shivanya : ( sighed) It's not what I am saying Veer , try to understand bachha it's not a good idea to go anywhere without telling your brothers and not that place where they have prohibited you from going.

Veer : Di please ! It will just take 30 mins I promise, they won't know about it !

Shivanya : It's not about the time Veer, it's about the trust they have in you.

Veer looked down at this statement.

Veer : But it's my dream ( in slow voice) I only know how hard I practice for it !!! And waiting for the selection !! I had already missed a selection in school and if I missed this one too then ___I would never be a football player.

Shivanya felt bad for him.

Veer : Just once, I just have only one chance to full fill my dream and if it's gone ( sighed) if I qualify it Bhai and bhaiya will also not scrol me and will proud may be lecture me a little but __ they must be happy to see me playing for nation. But if it's just not in my destiny then let it be.

Shivanya rubbed his shoulder and stand up from the bed.

Shivanya : Come let's go !

Veer : ( confused) Where ?

Shivanya : To your college, I am taking you !!

To be continued .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 5.8K 49
Lives can be contradicted. It can be timid...two lives which started as brothers,separated by someone and when tend to mend the relationship everythi...
59.9K 3.1K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father🤍
7K 294 12
He was the elder brother but adopted. He knows it but not his brothers who are his life. He thinks of them his brothers but he reminds himself every...
582K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...