The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

By shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... More

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

114. Fights

3.6K 362 63
By shiprasaini1

Dhruv's point of view

It's been a week Aditi and I moved to my parents house. We still did not track down Rahul till now. Once we got his location but when we reached to the location, he was not there. Raghav increased the security around the house and I littrely put a curfew on Aditi and asked her to stay at home till we got Rahul. She did not oppose as she she also understand the seriousness of the situation.

In this past week I got attacked multiple times. Infact today my car met the accident. Thanks to god it was not a major accident and no one were harmed. I did not discuss it with Aditi as I doesn't want her to get worried unnecessarily. Raghav knows about this and he put all his force to track down Rahul. On the day of attack when police reached to our house there were no one but they found the blood on the floor which was of two men who attacked Aditi.

Tody I got irritate easily because of this fasaad is going on. Last time when Aditi was in danger in riots I acted like a jerk and push her. This time I am scared too of loosing her but I will do everything to protect her.

Car stopped at the driveway of my parents house and I stepped down from the car. I was tired from the work load as well as from this Rahul drama. I stopped on my step when I heard giggles from the garden. I frown and move to the garden. There I saw, Aditi was sitting with mummy, Nikita bhabhi and Divya and they were having their evening tea.

I felt anger build up inside me. Aditi should not be out here when her life was in danger. I cleared this to her not to go out from house till this matter get sort, not even in the garden. Also she has her UPSC mains exam with in a month, she should be study right now.

"Aditi....", I called her out and walked to her. She was giggling with others but turn when she heard her name. She got the smile looking at me.

"What are you doing here?", I asked while greeting my teeth. She felt my anger and stood up from the chair.

"Dhruv I..."

"I asked you not to come out from the house and You have a exam with in a month, you should be study right now. Instead of doing that you are sitting here and gossiping. This is not the exam you clear just like that. Dedicate towards it or leave it.", I glared at her while greeting my teeth. Tears bring in her eyes when she looked at me with anger and without saying anything she leave from there.

"What was that Dhruv. You littrely out her in a house arrest. I can understand tht her life was in danger but you put the wole house under your observation. She is following all your oders. She was studying since morning and she just came out from her room for a breath. You should have not shouted on her.", I looked at mummy who was scolding me for lashing out my anger on Aditi.

"Mummy is right Dhruv. Aditi just came out from her room.You should not do that.", Nikita bhbahi also took her favour.

"Now go and apologize to her.", Mummy odered me and sighed while walking towards my room.

When I came to our room Aditi was sitting on the study table and studying. I wanted to apologise to her but I didn't. What I have done was wrong. I lash out my irritation and anger on her and I can see how hard see was preparing for her exam.

"Aditi....", I called her but she didn't turn to me.

"Aditi where is my blue t-shirt?", I asked trying to get her attention but she did not move to me. I sighed and
after taking the towel I went to the washroom for a shower.

After taking the long shower when I came out she was still sitting on the same spot and studying. I thought to pacify her but I know she would not listen to me right now so without disturbing her I went downstairs to check the security around the house.

*****

It was already past 11 when I decided to come back to our room and try to pacify my very angry wife who didn't came out of the room from past 5 hours. She didn't even come downstairs to have her dinner and when Divya came to call her for dinner she make excuse that she wasn't hungry. Seiing this that she did not have her dinner because of me I also didn't have my dinner.

No one said anything about Aditi and my fight because this is the matter between the husband and wife but I know everyone wants me to pacify Aditi So with a plate of full of food I came to our room and found my wife still on the place where I saw her last time.

She is going to give me a hard time.

I think that in my mind and I know how hard it was going to be. Also she was wearing a saree looking gorgeous. I am definitely sure that she would not let me cuddle her tonight and may create that china wall of pillows between us she used to do in our initial days of marriage.

I put the plate on the nearest table and walked to her. I put a red rose on her table in-front of her which I plucked from the garden hopping that she would give me smile. She looked at it for a good minute and then smash. She threw it on floor with her hand.

Okay...it kinda hurts.

"Aditi let's take a break.", I closed the book she was reading. Without looking at me she took the book and started reading it.

"Aditi, are you insane. You didn't even move from this place in last five hours. Just take a break baby.", I snatched the book from her she was reading.

"No I need to study. I have an exam in a month.", She took a random book and started reading it. Her voice was low and sad when she said that I wanted to kick myself for shouting on her without any reason.

"I am sorry love for lashing out on you. Please don't be mad.", I hold her hand but she jerked it away. A tear drop from eyes nd fell on the book which she wiped away. I hold her hand and made her stand while she was trying hard to remove her hand from my hold.

"Dhruv, what are you doing. Please leave my hand. ", She sid with frown while trying hard to remove my hand.

"No, I won't until you talk to me. Please forgive me. I am sorry.", I said while pulling her close to me and put my one hand on her waist.

"I don't wanna talk to you. Leave me.", She pushed me by my chest and tears were streaming down from her cheeks.

"I am sorry love please. I won't do that again.", I hold her tightly so she could not get away from me.

"You know that how much I am dedicated to this exam but you still asked me to leave it because I m not serious. I just went to garden after a 4 hour long sitting but you still lash out on me.", she punched on my chest and I let her to lash out her anger on me. She was crying like a baby and whinning like a child.

"I followed everything you asked me. I out myself in a house arrest so you could be at peace. I just wanted to take a break.", She again punched on my chest with her little fists, which by the way looking so adorable.

"I know I acted like an asshole. I am sorry.", I apologised to her again and pulled her in a hug. After sometime she alos put her hands around me and hide her face in my chest.

"You are an asshole.", I chuckled when she whispered while sniffing and hugging me tightly while moving her face to the other side.

I broke the hug and wiped her tears. Her nose turn into red because of crying but she was still sniffing looking at me, looking so fucking adorable with her red nose and cheeks.

"I'm sorry.", I packed on her lips and a smile bring on her lips.

"Am I forgiven?", I asked while packing on her red nose and she giggled.

"No...", She started giggling when I started kissing all over her face while tickling her on her stomach.

"Now...?", I asked while kissing on her cheeks lips and nose.

"Okay...okay...now leave me.", She said between her giggles and I stopped.

"Now come let's have your dinner.", I said while tucking a strand behind her ear.

"One minute...", She bend down and picked up the flower which I gave her and she threw it. She smiled looking at the flower.

I looked at her confusingly when she gave me the flower but she turn and faced her back to me. I smiled and tick that red rose in her hair near her right ear. She turn to me and asked me about her look.

I took the phone and clicked her pictures.

"Beautiful....", I whispered and she smiled shyly.

Her stomach growled and I chuckled, "Oh! God I'm starving."

I chuckled when she hold my hand and took me where I put the plate. I took the plate and we both set on the bed, I amde her eat with my hand and she moaned with a fist bite which bring smile on my face. I got my Aditi back. She is now all bubly and cheerful like she was in childhood but now she blushed too much around me but fisty at the same time.

I looked at her in confusion when she put a spoon in-front of me, "You never had your dinner without me." She said and I opened my mouth and she feed me.

We both have our dinner like this but when it was time to laid down on the bed she started showing tantrums because she doesn't want to cuddle me as a punishment even she made that pillow china wall between us but after a lot of request she removed that wall and let me hug her but didn't let me have my ways with her.

Thinking that, 'something is batter than nothing' I sleep with her in my arms.

******

I stopped the car in-front of Aditi's bua ji's place where now her biological family lives. Last week they have invited us for the lunch. Aditi doesn't want to go and I don't want to force anything on her.

I looked at her and she was looking outside the window, lost in her thoughts. She only came here because of Atul's wife Megha. That lady likes Aditi. She is polite and kind hearted. Aditi doesn't want to upset her so she agreed. Aditi's father and brother waiting outside the house for our welcome and I was reluctant to go there. It was tough to accept those people who were abusers of your wife. But I asked Aditi to gave them chance, they don't deserve so I can not back off now.

"Aditi we are here.", I put my hand on her to grab her attention. She looked at me and sit straight. She looked towards the house but she did not make any move to step out from the car.

"If you don't want to go we can leave.", I squeezed her hand lightly.

She shakes her head and said, "I don't want to upset Megha bhabhi. She was the one who invited us. Also I want to make sure that Advika is being treated well by my biological family.", She said while looking outside to her father and brother. She unlocked the door and stepped down from the car, behind her I also step out from the car and followed her.

Aditi was taken in a warm hug by her father and brother and they gave her a forhead kiss but I can clearly see that Aditi was uncomfortable. She wasn't hugging them back and she has no smile on her face. I bent down and touched her fathers feet and after giving me blessings he hugged me. Atul shared the brotherly hug with me but I wasn't as pleasant as he was to hug me.

"Let's go inside.", They welcomed us inside the house and there we met her mother and Megha.

I touched Aditi's mother's feet and Megha and I shared our greetings where Megha greeted me with her joint hands and I just gave her a nod. Aditi hugged by her mother. She got the smile on her face when She hugged Megha and took Advika from her arms. Megha and Atul's son Advik also come and Aditi hugged him also. We all settled in the living room and snacks were served to us. It was all Aditi's favourite. When Advika sleeps in Megha's arms, Megha put her in a sleep in her cribe and came back to us.

"I've heard that you were under attack. How are you dear.", Aditi's mother asked her while looking at her with concern.

"I am fine now. Nikhil bhiya saved me.", Aditi replied without any emotion.

"Thannkgod Nikhil reached on time. Does that Rahul get caught?", Mahesh uncle, Aditi's father asked me and I shake my head as no

"Not yet...."

"I can't believe that I trust on that Rahul over Aditi. I was so blind with his power and money. If he come in-front of me, I will kill him.", Atul seethed in anger through his greeted teeth.

"I'm glad that Aditi is safe.", Megha said and Aditi smiled.

"Aditi I wanted to apologise to you again what I have done to you in past. I supposed to protect you but I beat you, thew you in another hell. Please forgive me sister.", Atul was looking at Aditi with guilt.

"Please don't remind me about my past. I won't be able to forgive you in this life. The least I can do is only civil for you and I am here for Megha bhabhi and Advika.", Aditi looked at Atul and said which made him shut.

After that silence fell. Everyone know in this family that apologising to Aditi is total a waste of time, no matter how guilty you are. But to ease the atmosphere Megha initiate a light talk and everyone joined in. Advika showed his toys to Aditi while Atul and Mahesh uncle have a light conversation with me.

"Dhruv, Aditi...we are glad you came here for our invite. Aditi didn't come here for her padphera and we could totally understand. What we have done with Aditi wasn't forgivable but we wanted to do repentance of our sins. We have planned something for both of you.", Both Aditi and I looked at each other and then Mahesh uncle.

"Please don't say no....We wanted to do it. I request you.", Aditi's mother said before we could refuse. I looked at Aditi and nodded my head.

"Okay...", Aditi looked at her family and then whispered yes.

They performed a little ritual with us. They did our tilak and gave us some sweets and shagun. They gifted me a gold chain and ring and gave Aditi some jwellery as a gift. After performing the rituals we all had our lunch and in lunch everything was Aditi's favourite but Aditi was unaffected by their gesture.

"We should do this offen.", Aditi's father said, everyone agreed but I just nodded my head while Aditi remained silent. After lunch and the evening tea, Aditi and I took a leave from there. In whole ride Aditi remained silent, I also did not disturb her. I give her sometimes to herself.

When we reached home Aditi went to upstairs to our room while I stayed downstairs to give her sometime. She was fine when she joined everyone for the dinner. I saw a smile on her face and she assure me that she is feeling batter now. At night I helped her in her studies and when she got tired she slept in my arms after making out with me.

The day was beautiful and I just want our life like this. No Rahul, no depression, no dark past, nothing. Just me and Aditi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
341K 21.6K 50
"So, should I take it as a 'yes' Dharani?", Acharya asked me looking straight into my eyes as if he is reading my expressions. I immediately looked d...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
47.9K 1.7K 55
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...