The Sun Shines Bright

By Millie_Kalypso

School Is Bad, but maybe it can get better for the both of them or worse. This book goes through the lives of... More

Last Day of Summer
First Day of School
School
Lunch
The Other Last Day of Summer
The Other First Day of School
Back to your regularly scheduled lunch
Blaze's Music Class
Amy's Art Class
Together Again
All Together Now
The Way Home
Home Again, Home Again
At the End of the Day, the Sun Hides.
A New Day
Everything is fine
A Total Nervous Wreck of a Day
A total nervous wreck of an Art Class
The End of The (school) day
Another Day Finished
Before You Start Your Day
Today is a good day?
An F in Art makes Fart
Pass the Day Away
It didn't go well.
Today is a Day
A Good Day?
Wait a Minute
On a Hill Together
A Sunny Day
Monday again
Three is a Trio, Four is a Team
Girl(s)
Two pairs
First, Second, and Last
Everyday Everyday Everyday Everyday Everyday Everyday Everyday Everyday
Block It Out
Walk me through it
Luxury Loneliness
Pretender
Together
Morning
What Do We Do Now?
Teasing For Two
Boo
Something Halloweeny
It's Halloween
Haunted House
Novemberish
A Silver Focused Chapter
Quitter
Surfaces
Another Word For Repetitive
TIMES
Your Favorite Color
Sharing is Caring
Mental Strength isn't the same as Physical Strength
The Perfect Day
We're back here again
There's a reason for the Thanksgiving Season
Americ anThanksgiving
Parents
Simple Questions
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Noel
I Miss Her.
How can you deal with this
Why did you have to go and mess up everything?

Obvious

1 0 0
By Millie_Kalypso

                 "I'm obvious?"

                 "I know what you're going to say, don't even bother with it."

                "I don't even have a crush on her!"

                "I'm not saying that, I'm saying your obvious."

                "Then what are you talking about?"

                "...great conversation, unfortunately I h-"

                "No way. Tell. Me. What."

                "I agreed not too."

                "So you are saying that."

                "...I agreed to not tell you."

                "Whatever."

                Blaze puts her bag in her and Cream's room and leaves. Cream gains a devious look and goes into Blaze's bag.

                "Alright, there has to be something in he-. What's this?" She picks up a CD "Song 29, test 4, final copy." Cream puts the CD into the player they have in their closet and she starts listening to it.

                "Okay, I assume this is on." A new voice comes in, it's Blaze's.

                "Alright, I'm going to start. 3...2..."

                A piano rift begins to play with mild percussion.

                "Your name and face are irreplaceable.

                 I love it so much.

                 If I had the guts.

                 I would confess to you in a second.

                 I love you.

                 I love you.

                 Pink and Red fill my mind.

                 You shine brighter than the sun

                 You are too kind to me.

                 Put up with me and my friends.

                 You are the only thing I want to see

                 I hope our friendship never ends

                I love you.

                I love you.

                Pink and Red fill my mind.

                You shine brighter than the sun.

               Your face is beautiful

               I love to look at it

               If I knew who you reminded me of

               I would follow you to the end

               I love you.

               I love you.

               Pink and Red fill my mind.

               You shine brighter than the sun.

               If I could only remember who you are."

               "Alright, that's all I have. Not the best, but I think this is the one." The CD ends with that.

               "She's worse than I am."

               Amy walks into her house, it's empty. Amy goes up to her room as usual. Everything is in its place. Nothing Moves except for her and her bed when she plonks down on it. She lays down for a bit, minding her own business where nobody else is, she lays into mindless thought. Nothing sticks out, she lays there.

               Until Blaze pops into her head randomly. That peaks her interest. Amy starts to think about the cat. Think about her, the friendship Blaze has given Amy. How Blaze defended her and how Blaze helped her. Amy thinks she's a really good friend. A friend that's nice, calm, collective, cute. Wait, what was that last one?

               Cute. Amy finds Blaze cute. Of course Amy does who wouldn't! Right? Blaze is a nice friend. It's only natural for Amy to think Blaze is cute with how much she's around her. Amy agrees with herself, she finds Blaze attractive. Wait... attractive? That's...um. A bit more. It's fine, that makes sense, right?

               Now Amy can't stop thinking about Blaze. Blaze comes into her mind, not getting out seemingly anytime soon. Why? Amy has no idea why. Amy keeps thinking about her, not realizing the problem of her situation. It doesn't matter too much, right?

               So Amy tries to stop thinking about it. She can't and she has no idea why. She screams into her pillow. She screams into the air. Amy goes to the bathroom to take a long look at herself. Amy doesn't know who she's looking at. Amy goes back to her room.

              Amy takes out a piece of paper and draws, she draws and draws until she gets what she wants. Her body is thinking faster than her mind is apparently because she doesn't even know what she's drawing until she's finished either that or she has to let it sit in. Which it does when she looks at it. She's drawn her kissing Blaze. Amy takes the paper and opens her closet and shoves the paper as far back as it can go. Then she closes the closet, not letting it out.

             Amy then proceeds to scream into her pillow again. Realizing everything. Now, she has to deal with a crush. On her new best friend that she just met. How does she manage this? How did Amy mess this up so bad? She screams into the air again. As far as Amy knows, nobody hears her. Which she finds impossible, so she keeps screaming. Nobody hears her.

            Wait, wait, wait, wait. This isn't a crush. She has admiration towards Blaze! That's all. That's it. Blaze is her greatest friend. Amy appreciates her and what Blaze does for her. Blaze is a good friend and nothing more. At all. Nothing more. Only a friend. Well good Amy cleared that up for herself. So off to sleep.

             Amy then wraps herself up in her blanket and tries to fall asleep. It takes her a bit but eventually, against all possible odds, she does it. Falling asleep. Trying to stay asleep with dreams of Blaze infecting her head and leave her feeling restless in the morning.

              "...let me get this straight." Vanilla says

              "She wrote a song about her, recorded it and burned it into a CD." Vanilla reiterates.

              "Mom there is nothing straight about this and Yes. I heard it. There's no doubt in my mind." Cream tells her.

              "...this is weird. Well at least she seems like a nice girl, I guess. But they've only known each other for a week! Is she really that good that Blaze has a crush on her already?"

              "She's nice at least. Blaze picked a nice girl. I'm more worried about Blaze. This can't be healthy. For anyone in this situation."

              "...yeah... but what can we do. Blaze doesn't want to talk about it and I don't want to invade your sister's privacy..."

             "I think we're past that."

             "If we were doing that, I would've been helping you with Marine a long time ago, little missy." Vanilla wags her finger.

             "Hey!"

             "Not so loud." Vanilla whisper-yells

             "What are you two talking about?" Blaze questions walking into the kitchen.

             "Mom's making fun of my crush again." Vanilla giggles at that.

             "It's funny." Blaze says

             "Tough talk for some-" Vanilla covers her daughter's mouth.

             "...fine." Cream says then starts to sulk. Crossing her arms and facing away from the two.

             "Besides that, nothing much!" Vanilla says in her 'I'm obviously lying' voice, which Cream almost facepalms at but restrains herself on the extremely low chance that Blaze didn't pick up on it.

             "Alright..." Blaze says with a suspicious look on her face. Blaze leaves the kitchen, eyeing the two and backing away slowly. After that Cream and Vanilla look at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 439 24
Being blind never stopped Amy from wanting to be normal. She crosses paths with Sonic, a rude yet charming character that she has to deal with on her...
5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
5.6K 131 23
Amy Rose was broken, completely shattered as her reality crumbled in front of her. Now cold and alone, his fierce flame became her new reality, While...
160 1 15
two high school girls who grew up to be enemies because of an old rivalry, but sadly for them..They share a best friend. As the book progresses you w...