HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

By Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... More

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:16

684 37 22
By Writers_079

~{Did my beloved Appa die? That too, because of me? I beg you to come back to your stupid sweetie. Chapter:~2}

When they went to see Jk, he was dead; his soul had gone from his body forever. When Yn touched Jk's body, his body became completely cold.

It was difficult for Jin or Somi to handle Yn in this condition because she is bursting with emotions; her eyes were just searching for her father, and her voice was pained and screaming, desperate to wake up Jk's dead body despite knowing that he would never wake up again.

Jin and Somi both want to handle this, but they are also sad about losing Jungkook. Both of them wanted to vent out all her emotions and resentment in front of her father for one last time so that she would not have to suffer more in the future. Everyone was crying, but Yn was ragged; she had stubbornness and courage; she didn't care about anything; she just wanted her appa back.

Yn:~ While screaming and crying, "W--why are you lying? Appa, is he joking or pranking with me, or is he punishing me by doing this? Tell him to talk to m--me, I'm sorry for my mistake."

Somi:~ while crying, say softly, "Yn, you promised me that you wouldn't panic."

Yn:~ In broken voice, "I promise I won't panic; just wake up Appa once. I need to talk to him. He promised, so he can't break our p--promise and leave me like this. My appa, my dada, has always taught me to keep my promises, so he himself cannot do this to me. D--doctor Uncle, wake Appa up once."

Mr. Dr:~ In a disappointed yet sad voice, "We are sorry that we could not save Mr. Jeon; he is no more. Please calm down, girl!"

Yn:~ In panicked, "Ahhh, no Jin u--uncle, what they're saying?

Jin:~ While sobbing, "It's true, you h--have to be strong and move forward."

Yn:~ sobbing and while screaming, "No appa ca..can't leave me you a--all are lying. No, ap--appa appa---"

Somi:~ In worried, "Yn-dear Yn, what happened? Speak? Come to your senses!"

Yn slowly opens her eyes, and then she sees Somi's worried face, and as soon as she opens her eyes, Somi's face takes a long and deep breath of relief.

Yn:~ "Aunt---" she spoke while crying.

Somi:~ Softly, "What happened? Are you fine?"

Jin:~ softly yet worried, "Why were you screaming in your sleep? What happened?"

Yn didn't care about anyone's voice; she was just in panic, crying and saying only one word in pain.

Yn:~ "Appa, I..i w..want appa!" in a panicked voice.

Jin spoke in panic while driving in the driver's seat.

Jin:~ "We are going there; calm down; your father is absolutely safe."

Yn:~ while crying, said in a cracked voice, "I saw Appa's dead body; he can't die--"

Somi doesn't understand anything, seeing her crying like crazy, so she gives her a loving hug because Jin had told her that when she is scared of panic, she is desperate for someone's hug. And that hug makes her calm down, something Jin knows because he spent half of Yn's childhood with her.

Somi:~ she said in a cracked voice, "Yn, calm down! It was just a bad dream. Look, we are in the car; we h--haven't reached the hospital yet, JK. He is absolutely fine, and he is still alive, not a dead body. Calm down, my dear."

Jin:~ while offering the water bottle, he requested, "Here, please take this water bottle and m--make her please, clam down, Yn!"

Somi:~ She received the bottle from Jin and patted Yn's back gently to calm her down. "Please calm down; everything is fine! dr--drink this water."

Seeing Yn, a little tear came out of her eyes. "You know that if we go to JK crying like this, he will not like it. Pl--please calm down and stop crying."

Due to this, she cried with happiness, and when she looked here and there, she was still in the car, which means it was a dangerous dream. When she understood all this, she took a long breath and tried to calm herself down to relieve herself because she was happy that her father was still with her. And Mrs. Kim was giving her hugs, which helped her calm down.

Yn:~ she said politely yet while sobbing, "Sorry! Aunty, pardon me. I didn't mean to make you cr--cry Please don't cry. It was just a dream, but very dangerous. Please, uncle, drive a l--little faster. I want to meet Appa. I am desperate to see him and meet him. I am missing Appa a lot."

Jin:~ "Yes, I will!"

After some time, Yn is completely calm and happy that now she will meet her father, and that too after 14 hours. She stayed away from him from 2 o'clock in the afternoon until 4 o'clock in the night, which she did not like at all.

Without him, today she remembered all the relationships; just because JK was not there for these 14 hours, she felt his importance even more. Without him, she is nothing; she can't survive even a day without him; then what is the whole life? She can't survive even for a moment; today was the worst and most dangerous day of her life.

Somi:~ gently, "Are you okay now? We will reach the hospital soon and meet JK, okay?"

Yn:~ while nodding, "Yes, aunty, I am very happy to meet Appa."

~{Flashback in time when Jin is talking to someone on the phone}~

~{On call}~

???:~ "Hello, Mr. Kim, I want to give the good news that Mr. Jeon's heartbeat has started and he will regain consciousness soon. You were saying that his daughter is crying a lot to meet him; he is out of danger, so now she can meet him if you want, and if she is awake now, then let her come and meet him."

Jin:~ spoke emotionally yet crying of happiness, "What? We are coming!" In Hurray to Somi, "Call Yn and tell her we're g--going to the hospital." She nods nervously, wipes away her tears, and runs towards Yan's room.

???:~ "Sir, thank you; your therapy worked; we did it as you said, and we listened to Mr. Jungkook's ears with the video and recording sounds that you had given; he reacted positively, and now he will regain consciousness soon."

Jin:~ in a professional tone, "Thanks God that therapy worked, and thank you so much for giving me such good news; I am bringing her with me."

???:~ "Yes, sir, come soon because your help will be needed in some reports and for treatment."

Jin:~ "I am coming as soon as possible; please take care!"

Saying this, both of them disconnect the phone, and Jin happily hugs himself and expresses his emotions.

After some time, Somi comes towards him with Yn, and both of them are looking sad. Yn sat quietly in the car without saying anything and without giving Jin a chance to speak, so Jin thought that he would give the good news face-to-face to Yn.

~{End of Flashback}~

~{Flashback: That time when Yn fell asleep in the car because of the cold wind}~

Somi:~ In worried, "Look, Jin, she has been missing her father all day and has just gone to sleep, but what answer will she have after going to the hospital?"

Jin:~ In confusion, "Why? What? You have to answer... Oh yes, I forgot to give you this good news that now Kookie's life is out of danger and he is safe."

Somi:~ she says softly yet happily, "Should I tell Yn? You didn't tell?"

Jin:~ honestly said, "She didn't give me a chance, and she is sleeping now. Please let me know when she wakes up so we can share good news with her."

Somi:~ In a sad voice, "Yes, the poor girl is tired of crying all day, and despite it being the middle of the night, she had not slept even for a little while; she was just missing her father. Okay, I will not wake her up now; I will tell her when she wakes up."

~{End of Flashback}~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

~ *⁠♡*(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍)*⁠♡*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 11.4K 85
๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐  โค๏ธ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ˜
39.6K 2.6K 33
A story where Taehyung and Jungkook as STRICT FATHERS while yn as their wife. I have included the whole journey from the day they get married also.
52.6K 2.7K 28
๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ { ๐“๐š๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ค & ๐•๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค } ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง...
43.4K 1.1K 31
This is a story about two mafia brothers jungkook and taehyung who are loving but strict when needed and Their mischievous sister y/n... Their parent...