The Myth Of The Winter's Child

Da EmilyWest04

Bucky X Daughter Cassidy Gray is an unlucky child. Her Mama is sick and a monster of a father is abusive. Th... Altro

FOR YOU
ACTS
Prologue
Act 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Act 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Act 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Act 4
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Act 5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
ACT 6
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 34

777 24 4
Da EmilyWest04

2016

Steve was led inside the bus that was supposed to drive them to a base where Bucky was gonna get detained and questioned. Steve sat beside Cassidy keeping her close, she took off her backpack and dried her nose and opened it up. "You have grown so much" Steve said, he had been concerned ever since he got home and she wasn't here. He found the note and he knew Bucky had taken her, and he could see how close the two were. Cassidy took out Alpine and placed her in her lab and petted her soft fur calming her down. "You have a cat" Sam says behind her "Yeah I found her" Cassidy smiled.

"So you like cats?" Sam questioned the man in the cat suit "Sam'' Steve warned "What, the dude is dressed up like a cat, you don't wanna know?" T'challa was looking at the little girl with her cat. "Your suit, it's vibranium?" Steve asked "The black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantel passed from warrior to warrior. And now that your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of a king. So, I ask you as both warrior and king. How long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?" T'challa was ready to do whatever it took to get revenge on the man that killed his father.

Cassidy listened to the man speaking ill of her father "He is my father, do you wanna make me an orphan?" She questioned him looking into his eyes "I have a deputy to my country. I'm sorry but he took my father away, as their king I have a responsibility and I will stop him. Whatever is necessary"

"But we didn't do anything, we were just trying to survive" Cassidy's eyes started to blure from the tears "And I'm sorry for what happened to you my child but your father is a murderer and needs to be stopped" T'challa was sorry for what the girl had been through but he needed to stop the man he needed to kill him. "We were forced to do stuff but we never did that I promise you that" Cassidy said as tears slipped down her cheeks.

"I do not believe you. You are an extraordinary child. I can see that, everyone can but there is evidence that your father was there". Steve wrapped his arm around Cassidy and she leaned into him "Don't worry princess" He kissed the top of his head "I'll fix it I promise" Cassidy nodded and looked outside of the window, she couldn't convince the king of his innocence then she would do what they are best at. Run.

When they arrived Cassidy held Alpine close to her chest and Steve had his hand on her shoulder. Cassidy looked around and saw her Papa, she was about to run for him but Steve stopped. ''Don't worry you will see him soon I promise" Steve smiled. Two guards came over to her and tried to grab Alpine from her arms, she looked at them and squeezed her eyes a little "Whoa hey it's fine guys it's just a cat" Sam came and interrupted he could see it was about to go down between her and the guards. "No pets allowed" The guard said to Sam ''Well you have detained the Winter Soldier and his child do you think she would just let you take it'' Sam knew what she could do he experienced it first hand and it still gives him nightmares about how real it feelt.  The guards looked at her and raised a brow Cassidy held onto Alpine and starred into there eyes.

"Hey what's going on?" Steve came over "These men was about to take her cat" Sam pointed at the two guards "Well it's fine it's just a cat" Steve grabbed Cassidy's shoulder and led her away from them.

"What's gonna happen to him?" Steve asked the man with gray hair, and beside him there was a woman with long blond hair and three guards behind them "The same thing that's about to happen to you, a psychological evaluation and extraction. And there are no pets allowed here" Agent Ross looked down at the little girl with her cat "It's just a cat" Sam rolled his eyes not understanding the no pets rule.

"This is Everett Ross Deputy Task Force Commander" Sharon introduced him "What about a lawyer?" Steve asked " A lawyer that's funny" Cassidy looked between them she didn't know what a lawyer was and how that's supposed to help. "See their weapons are placed in lockup. We will write you a receipt" Guards were walked by them with Steve's shield and Sam's wings.

They followed them and Cassidy looked behind her and saw her Papa in a cage. Bucky nodded to her telling her he is fine and she gave him a little smile.

"You will be in an office instead of a cell" Ross told them "Do me a favor stay in it" he followed them to the office.

When they got in Tony was on the phone and Natasha was looking at the screen that showed Bucky. Cassidy's eyes widened when she saw Nat She held tighter onto Alpine. Nat walked over to her "You have grown" She smiled at her "And a cat, what is it's name?" Nat reached to pet her and Alpine was eager to get pets from her. "Her name is Alpine. I found her under a dumpster" Cassidy smiled "You're not mad?" She questioned "Why would I be mad?" Nat asked "I don't know"

"Okay who is that?" Tony questioned and pointed at the little girl with the cat "That's Bucky's daughter" Steve responded "Daughter that's funny" Tony laughed he couldn't believe that a murderer had a daughter and let alone a cat. "How old are you kid?" Tony asked.

Cassidy sat Alpine down on the floor "I'm 8" She answered "When were you born?" "1955" he looked shocked "So you are technically-" "61" Cassidy answered before he could "Wow" Tony didn't know what to respond "But how" "Long story" Cassidy said and Alpine walked up to her "What about the cat is she also 61" Cassidy laughed "No idk how old she really is but I think 2-3"

Cassidy looked up at the screen and saw Bucky still in the cage. She walked over to the couch and sat down and looked at the screen. "Hey wanna see something cool?" Tony asked Steve "I pulled something from dads archives. Felt timely. FDR signed the Lend-Lease bill with these in 1941" Tony sat down a case with two pens inside "Some would say it brought our country closer to war" Steve responded looking up at Tony.

"See if not for these you wouldn't be here. I'm trying to, what do you call it. This is an olive branch. Is that what you call it'" Tony sat down at a chair by the table "Is Pepper here I didn't see her?" Steve smirked "We are kinda... well not kinda-" "Pregnant?" Steve looked choked "No definitely not. We are taking a break."

Steve felt bad brining Pepper up "I'm so sorry Tony I didn't know" "In her defense I'm a handful" Tony stood up "Yet dad was a pain in the ass, but he and mom always made it work"

"I'm glad Howard got married"

Howard, the sound of that name made her eyes widen, she turned around and looked at Tony, the face looked familiar, did he have a son? Tears started to flood her eyes. He is an orphan just like her. But she had a part of why.

"We need you Cap. So far nothing has happened, that can't be undone, if you sign. We can make the last 24 hours legit. Barnes gets transferred to an American psych- center and the kid gets to have a normal life with a wonderful family. Instead of a Wakanda prison and the kid gets into the system" Tony looked over at the kid. Cassidy took a step back with tears in her eyes, Alpine came running over to her. Tony sighed and looked back at Steve.

Steve took one of the pens from the case and looked at it. He looked at Cassidy, her eyes bored into his pleading with him, he signed and looked at Tony " I'm not saying it's impossible. But there had to be safeguards" Tony's body language changed when Steve said that "Sure. Once we put out the PR fire, those documents can be amended. I'd file a motion to have you and Wanda reinstated" Tony sat down again relaxed

"What about Cassidy?" Tony looked over at her "I'll make sure she gets a good family" Tony smiled back at Steve "No I'll take her, that's what Bucky would have wanted. But what about Wanda?"

"Wanda she is fine. She is at the compound at the moment. Vision is keeping her company" Tony explained. Steve turned in anger "Oh god Tony. Every time I think you see things the right way" Tony held up his hands" it's 100 acres with a lab pool. There is worse ways to protect people"

"Protection?" Steve asked Cassidy could feel Steve was about to explode when he said that "Is that how you see that? is this protection? It's internment Tony" Steve stared at him "She is not an US citizen" Tony raised his voice "Oh come on Tony"

"And they don't make visas for weapons of mass destruction" He yelled "She's a kid" Steve yelled back "Give me a break!". Cassidy flinched and grabbed Alpine from the floor. "Steve placed the pen on the table "Hate to break the set"

Steve walked over to Cassidy "Come on" Steve grabbed her hand and walked out of the room. Steve walked into an office where Sam sat. Cassidy pulled out a chair and sat down across Sam. Sharon came into the room "The receipt for your gear" She placed it in front of Sam "A bird costume. Come on" He looked at Cassidy who giggled a little before he looked at Sharon "I didn't write it".

"Well you name is the Falcon so..." Cassidy said and laughed "Yeah very funny kid" Sam rolled his eyes only making her laugh more. Sharon pushed a button and Bucky came up on the screen in the room and a man's voice came through. Cassidy snapped her head towards the screen.

"I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are James?" The man asked. Cassidy could almost hear the rapid speed of his heart from through the screen. "I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James"

"My name is Bucky. And where is she?"

"She?" The man asked

"My daughter" Bucky stared into his soul.

"She is safe I assure you" the man responded

Steve looked at the photos "We didn't do it Steve" Cassidy looked up at him. Steve signed "It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding, but why isn't there a picture of you?" Steve looked at Cassidy and she raised her shoulders "I don't know" She responded. "Get 7 million people looking for him, but only him. Not her" Steve looked at Cassidy. "You think someone is framed him to find him?" Sharon asked "Then what about her?" Sharon looked at the girl "Maybe they didn't know about her, or just knew what she would be around him all the time" Steve didn't know why they didn't also frame Cassidy.

But she had to be important somehow, because if someone knew the real identity of Bucky then they knew about Cassidy too.

"Steve, we looked for them for 2 years. Nothing" Sam pointed out "We didn't bomb the UN. That would turn a lot of heads" Steve replied "Yeah but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him or her. But it would guarantee we would" Sharon pointed at Cassidy. Sam and Steve looked at the screen again.

"So tell me Bucky. You have seen a great deal haven't you?

"I don't wanna talk about it. '' Bucky stared into his soul, when he started to write stuff down on the paper in front of him.

"You fear that if you open your mouth, horrors might never stop. Don't worry we only have to talk about one"

Just when he said that the lights went out. Cassidy's ears started to ring and a headache started to form, something pushing from the back of her mind. Alpine looked at her.

Cassidy couldn't stop herself but her legs started to sprint out of the doors and down the stairs. She could hear her own breathing and everything felt like it was in slow motion. She grabbed a hold of the railing to jump her spin around the corner and into a room. Flashing red light illuminated her figure.

The cage that her papa was in was destroyed. It was quiet, too quiet.

"Cassidy" Steve yelled when he entered the room followed by Sam.

Bodies were spread around on the ground, dead. Cassidy didn't focus on them, she looked around. He was close and she could feel it

"Help me" Someone yelled. Steve looked up and saw the doctor on the ground "Get up" Steve demanded. Steve grabbed him by the collar and pushed him up against the wall "Who are you? what do you want?" Steve growled into his face.

"See an empire fall" he smirked.

Suddenly the sound of concrete getting hit made Steve turn around. The soldier had swung his arm at Sam but he was fast enough to get out of the way from the punch. Sam tried to hit him in the side but the soldier blocked the attack easily and grabbed him by the jaw and threw him into the cage.

The soldier swung at Steve, making him let go of the doctor. Cassidy grabbed Alpine and couldn't do anything then watch. They continued to fight until the soldier threw him down the elevator shaft.

The soldier turned and made eye contact with Cassidy. He started to strike towards her, Cassidy took a step back and held her breath. Her hold on Alpine was tight. The soldier didn't care, he grabbed her upper arm and started to drag her out of the room.

The soldier knocked the agents away from them with ease, when they entered an open room with table and chairs he pushed Cassidy behind him and started to fight the agents. He easily got them knocked out, he grabbed a gun from an agent and was about to shoot him until there was a sudden wave making the soldier stop.

Tony ran forward and blasted at bright light. The soldier ducked down when he got up Tony blocked his attack and the soldier pointed his gun at Tony. Tony grabbed it with two hands and push the gun back making the soldier unable to use the trigger.

The soldier growled and used his elbow to strike him in the face and punched him in the gut making him fly into the tables. Sharon ran for the soldier but her attacks got blocked easily and the soldier grabbed her and threw her into the tables.

The soldier started to walk towards her but Natasha came and threw herself at him. Her legs were around his neck and she kept punching him on top of his head with her elbow. The soldier walked and slammed her on a table and grabbed her around her neck.

"You should at least recognize me. '' She choked out. He looked at her for a second. Until he was kicked away by the king they fought and the soldier punched him so he flew to the ground catching himself.

The soldier grabbed Cassidy and threw her over his shoulder and ran for the roof. When they got up he grabbed the cat by the neck and threw her away. Alpine hissed when she got grabbed and tried to claw at his metal hand.

Cassidy screamed when he threw her away and walked towards the helicopter. Alpine ran after them, but the soldier turned around and kicked her away.

The soldier got inside and forced Cassidy into the other seat while she screamed and tried to claw at him. When the soldier had secured Cassidy and was about to set off, Steve came running and held onto the helicopter.

The soldier smirked watching him try and hold onto the helicopter. The soldier moved the helicopter towards Steve and grabbed a hold of his neck as they fell into the water.

When they got underwater Cassidy held her breath and tried to free herself from the belt around her but she couldn't her head felt like it was about to explode, the air left her nose and mouth until everything went black.  

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

95.7K 2.4K 58
β€’Bucky Barnes x OCβ€’ "𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑒𝑛𝑑, π‘šπ‘¦ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘›π‘”π‘’ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘’π‘‘ 𝑠𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑑." Everyone has a past... After The Winter Sold...
6.3K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
28K 389 50
Welcome to my Bucky Imagines and One Shots - For those of you who want even more Bucky Barnes in your lives. Imagines and one shots about you and th...
5.5K 132 34
Darla was a simple girl born in West Virginia in the late 1910s. She grew up a kind, smart, generous and caring person. So.. how exactly did she find...