Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

archana_authoress

Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... Еще

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 11

2.8K 136 9
archana_authoress

Soundarya had already informed the maids about their arrival..

The car reached their home and the driver honked.. the watchman came and opened the gate for them..

Meena, this is your home from now.. Vijay said with a bright smile..

She nodded at him.. she looked at the vast garden and the sitting area , and a swing, it can even seen in this night time with the help of the bright lights.. then came her in-laws home.. the three storey building came in to her view..

She opens her mouth widely..

Anna... she whispered...

Solu ma..

Idhu nejamave veeda?

( is this really a home)

He chuckled.. aama da..

Illa, enaku serial la cinema la lam pakura madiri iruku.. she again whispered.. Rudra also heard this closing his eyes, pretending to sleep...

( actually, it felt like looking at a home that will appear in movie)

Sari.. why you are whispering?

He is sleeping anna..

Oh I see...

All the three elders came to Meenakshi and helped her to come out of the car..

Meena ma.. come... Soundarya said.. and Devaraj patted Rudra's shoulder and asked him to come when he opened his eyes.. he nodded and went with them carrying his back pack..

When they reach to the main stairs, the maids are standing there with aarti plate and a big smile in their face...

Then they took Aarti for the Newly married couples, making them to stand side by side and Soundarya kept the aarti in their forehead..

A maid came and kept a brass rice measuring cup with full of rice and a small jaggery piece on the top of it..

Meena ma, kick the padi slowly and come inside first keeping your right leg.. Rudra you have to come with her and you both have to enter at the same time ok.. Soundarya ordered them..

Ok athai.. she said

Hmmm...he nodded..

She kicked and the rice fell down and scattered here and there.. then they both entered in the home by keeping their right leg..

The luggages are in the car dicky, and keep Meena's bags in Rudra's room.. Devaraj said to the maid..

Rudra, Meena... you both go and sleep.. we will see tomorrow morning.. it's already late.. Shiva thatha said..

They nodded...

Vijay.. you stay in guest room da.. it's already late to go to your home in this time.. Rudra said..

Ok ok.. I'll stay..

The maid kept the bags in their respective rooms...

Rudra, please come here.. Shiva thatha called him aside..

Yes thatha..

I know that I compelled you for this marriage, but please trust me, Meena is a good girl.. try to understand eachother.. and give this marriage a chance.. I'm sure you won't regret it..

Thatha... sure.. he sighed.. I'll try.. but I need some time..

Take your time.. know eachother and start your life...

Hmmm.. ok..

Ok.. go, she is waiting for you.. they finished their talking and came back to Vijay and Meena who is standing in the living room..

Meena...

Haan thatha..

You go with him and sleep well ma.. I'll talk with you tomorrow morning.. then I will show you around the house.. Shiva thatha said to Meena..

Ok thatha.. she smiled..

Meena ma...bye.. good night... Vijay said and patted her head and went with thatha..

Rudra and Meenakshi was standing there and he started to climb the stairs and she followed him silently...

Meenakshi is following him while looking around the home..

Ppaaaa... it's really big... the house is amazing.. she thought..

He climbed the stairs and walked past the four rooms and entered into the last room after opening the door..

Meenakshi's eyes scanned the first storey... there were two rooms on the left and two rooms on the right, like opposite to them.. and one room at the corner and the broad hall consists of several decorative items with a big couch in the middle, with a big television on the right side facing to the couch..

She went behind Rudra and entered inside the room.. she felt so nervous while going inside..

She didn't expect that the bedroom will be this big.. the bed is in the middle of the room, then there is a two three seater couch in the corner facing to the bed, then the television is attached to the wall opposite to the bed and a few decorative things are surrounded the TV.. then the left side wall if full of Rudra's photo's, one in the middle is a baby photo and all other photos surrounded by it...

Then she stood looking around the room...

Rudra came and stood behind her and cleared his throat.. she jerked in fear because of the sudden noise with a gasp..

I wanted to talk with you.. I'll wait in the balcony.. if you wanted to change the dress come after that, your bags are in the closet.. he pointed to the closet door.. she nodded..

Ok.. I'll be going.. he motioned the balcony with his chin and left from there..

She slowly walked towards the closet and opened the door..

Her eyes widened again looking at the closet..

There is a seperate table In the middle for Rudra's belt, watches and shoes.. the left side is for his clothes that were neatly arranged and in the corner there was a big mirror, and beside that there is a seperate cupboards for his accessories..

Even boys are having so much of clothes and things.. it's fascinating.. I'm seeing this and all for the first time in my life... she looked one more time and went towards her bags that kept inside the cupboards on the right side and opened that and took a simple half saree of hers and changed into that after locking the door.. she folded her saree neatly and kept seperately.. she bought only few set of dresses so, she arranged that quickly in the cupboard and went out..

She walked towards the balcony and stood beside him.. sensing her presence, Rudra who is in deep thinking turned towards her...

He took a seat in the bean bag and asked her to sit on the other bean bag infront of him..

Illa paravala.. she said fidgeting with her half saree pallu..

( no, it's fine)

Mmcchh ukaru.. he said and she sat immediately..

(Mmcchh, sit)

See.. Meenakshi, I am not at all interested in marrying you.. my thatha forced me to marry you.. and without any option I did that..

She is looking at him with a sad look after hearing this.. she didn't expected her husband to say like that on the day of their marriage..she somewhat Started to assume what will he say next..

I just wanted to talk openly, so you can come to an idea about me.. I really don't like girls like you... I dreamt to marry a girl who is bold, good looking, a girl who is having dressing sense and well educated and a girl with my status..

She had tears in her eyes thinking about his dreams.. she shattered his dreams by marrying him.. she was no near to the girl he dreamt off.. what will happen now? Will he leave me? How can I go back there? She started to think the worst things...

Meenakshi... Meenakshi... his voice boomed and she came out from her trance and looked at him...

Don't assume things that are not going to happen.. I just wanted to share my feelings.. I just don't want to start our life hurriedly without knowing eachother well.. I need some time.. let us get to know eachother and we can start this.. he said and she sighed in relief..

Hmmm.. she nodded her head..

Ok.. he said and went inside and laid down on the bed..

She came after few minutes and started to think about where she will sleep.. she can't sleep in the same bed.. so she took a bedsheet and and spread that on the floor beside the couch and laid down on that...

Eventually she slept thinking about Rudra's words..

It's first time she is sleeping in AC.. and it's unbearable chillness for her.. she started to shiver... after few minutes of trying to sleep while shivering she got up and went inside the closet and closed the door.. she sighed in relief and spread the bedsheet there and slept there itself...

Next morning...

Rudra opened his eyes at sharp six o clock and sighed looking at the time.. he turned and found no one on his bed..

May be she is sleeping in couch.. he sat and searched Meenakshi when he looked at the empty room...

He shrugged and went inside the bathroom and did his business and took bath.. he went inside the closet and shocked to see Meenakshi sleeping there...

He hurriedly changed his dress without making any noise and went near her...

Meenakshi... he called her.. and woke up her. Hearing his voice she opened her eyes and scanned the place and looked at Rudra who is standing near her..

She stood up correcting her half saree and hair...

Why you are sleeping here? What happened?

That... I don't know where should I sleep so I came here..

You could have woken me, there is bed and even a couch.. why you are sleeping on the floor...

That.. it's ok.. I'm used to it, in my amma's home we will usually sleep on the mat only... she said not looking into his eyes and sneezed..

Ok.. he scrunched his eyebrows... really? Tell me the truth.. he asked her in warning tone..

That.. I slept there only, but It became so chill after few minutes, so I came here... she whispered

Oh!!! The AC must be too cool for you it seems.. he mumbled...

Ok... go and freshen up... he said and went to the living room...

She sighed and entered the bathroom to do her business.. and cried looking at the western toilet..

I don't know how to use this bathroom. where should I pee then? She mumbled and went downstairs...

She looked at Soundarya who is sipping her coffee sitting in the living room..

Athai.. she called him..

Haan ma.. come come.. do you want coffee?

No athai.. I wanted to ask you one thing.. please come here.. she said and Soundarya went to her..

What is the matter da?

Can you please come with me?

Come... lets go.. they went to Rudra's room...

Tell me now, what's the matter?

Ath... athai tha...that I..want..ed to ask your he..lp

Yes da.. tell me.. you can ask me whatever you want..

Athai, I was using Indian style toilet in our Village.. here there is no such thing.. I don't know which one is what and how to use that.. she said in embarrassment..

Achacho.. that's it.. don't feel shy or embarassed da.. I'm here na, I'll teach you.. come.. she dragged her to the bathroom and explained everything..

Thank you so much athai... Meenakshi said and Soundarya patted her cheeks and went from there..

She locked the door and finished her chores and took a cotton saree and draped that..

What happened ma? Any problem? Devaraj asked in concern..

No no.. nothing like that.. she said Meenakshi's doubt... Rudra who passed them heard this and sighed...

What can I do with her... he thought and went to the garden...

Meenakshi came down and took blessings from all..

Come sit here.. what do you want to drink..

Athai...I just want to offer my prayers first.. can you show me the Pooja room..?

Sure come lets all go.. and as this home daughter in law you have to do the Pooja and lit the holy lamp.. Soundarya said and they all went to the Pooja room..

Devaraj went out and looked for Rudra.. he found him in garden and asked him to come inside..

What appa?

Come, we will offer our prayers together..

He nodded and went with him..

There, stood his wife Meenakshi, wearing a simple cotton saree with a loose braid and new nuptial thread and vermillion in her hair partition, pouring oil to the lamp while humming a devotional song..

Rudra come and stand beside her.. Shiva thatha said and he came..

Then she lited the lamp and prayed god for all well beings..

Rudra, keep the vermillion on her hair partition and in the nuptial thread.. Soundarya said extending the plate.. he did as asked and Meenakshi felt happy...

She fell on Rudra's feet..

Hey what are you doing? He asked in shock... all gasped looking at her..

Bless me.. you are my husband... I have to seek your blessings too.. she said..

Ridiculous.. get up..

Rudra.. she is asking for a simple thing.. just bless her.. then we will talk about this later.. Shiva thatha ordered..

He looked at him in disbelief..

Haan nalla iru.. he mumbled and left..

( live long)

Meenakshi's smile widened hearing this..

Meena ma.. there is no need to do that...

But mama, my amma will seek blessings from my appa daily.. she said in confusion..

Hmmm.. but you don't need to do that ma.. it's fine.. ok..

Ok mama.. she said with a pout...

Ok come...lets go and boil the milk first.. they went to the kitchen and she looked at the kitchen in awe..

The maid Shanti ma helped her and she boiled the milk..

All went out and sat on the couch and the maid served coffee for Meenakshi..

Athai.. for you..

We drank a few minutes before only ma.. you drink the coffee.

She nodded and sipped her coffee...

Rudra came back from his room wearing his practice dress..

Amma, I'm off to practice... will be home by evening.. he said..

Ok kanna..

He left for his practice...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

MY BELOVED OFFICER✔ starlight_003

Любовные романы

146K 6.9K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
Whi Dastaan Graveyardfeels

Любовные романы

876K 35.8K 26
The story is set in 1960s-70s in a village area. A girl was married off at the young age of 11 to a 13 year old boy. As they grow does anything cha...
A matter of fate ~ lixie

Любовные романы

293K 11.3K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
A Tale Of Two Hearts❤️❤️ Snowy Secret

Любовные романы

463K 21.7K 39
A cute, little story of love.❤️ P.s.:This is my first time in writing. Please do give it a try.🙏🏻😊 P.p.s.: I do not own any images in the story.