My Crazy Fantasy

By DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time More

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

Wayward DLC-5

20 1 0
By DioMcBrando

You charged the figure as he flew backwards and fired his lasers at you. But you jumped to the side as you dodged.

He then fired again as you jumped to the other side to evade once more.

Then you yelled as you jumped forward and slammed your Keyblade down as you caused the ground to crack.

The figure laughed as he quickly teleported with a gateway before he appeared behind you.

You turn around and stare at him as he points at you and fires lasers once more

You grunt as you jump and flip sideways as you dodge the lasers and land. Then you spin your Keyblade around as you get ready.

The camera zoomed toward him quickly as he laughed.

Battle commence

The figure stands in front of you as you focus on him.

The cursor selects attack as you run forward and slash him twice. It selects attack again as you backflip and kick him as you land back where you were.

It's the figures turn as he holds his hands up as the 4 objects fly around him. Suddenly a shield appears around him as he points at you again. The objects training.

It's your turn again as you cast a spell. You hold your hand up in the air as fire begins to swirl around your palm before you yell and throw it forward as you lob a fireball at him.

It hits him as he holds his head and grabs. Then his coat becomes charred as he gains the burned status affliction.

You use the rest of your AP as you spin your Keyblade around before you dash forward with a zanetsuken.

Slicing him as you dash past him, before backflipping and landing in your original position.

He takes his turn as he holds up his hand as one of the objects sprays out a green mist. Giving him the Regen status.

He then fired his laser at you as it hit you. You take the damage before it's your turn.

The curosr selects items as it opens a submenu. And then it selects the Aquas wayfinder as you use it.

A small animation plays as you hold up her wayfinder to your chest and close your eyes. .
You say a few words before you put it away as you are granted the Lovers light buff.

Then you attack as you run forward and slash him twice before jumping back.

The man held his head as he began to yell. "Aaaaaaaarrrrhhhh!" He shakes his head as he bunches forward "it's your fault! It's all your fault!" He shouts before he is granted a buff.

His damage is doubled as well as his AP gauge. But his health begins to gradually drain as darkness begins to cover his body.

You then take your turn once more as you use an ability. The curosr selects the omni-slash ability as you form change your keyblade into a great sword and take clouds stance.

"Something I picked up from cloud!" You shout.

Then you dash toward him and swung your keyblade 12 times in a very fast succession. Then you end the combo as you jump up and slam your Keyblade down and deal heavy damage with a finisher.

As you jump back, your Keyblade reverts as the Figure takes his turn.

He gets low and screams at you as he uses a battlecry to further boost his damage.

Then he puts his hand on his chest and seems to pull and orb of darkness from his chest as he slams it in the ground, creating a pool of darkness below his feet, granting him a defense boost.

You attack again as you select another ability.

Valor

You throw your Keyblade up into the air as your clothes flash and turn red as your Keyblade falls back down.

As you catch it, you dash toward him and summon Aquas Keyblade in your left hand as you deliver an attack.

You spin and slash him twice with both Keyblades before you turn and flung him up into the air with an upward slash, then you jump into the air after him and flash red.

"Start crying" you say with malice as you suddenly move with so much speed, all he can see is after images as you slash him 6 times from every direction, dealing damage each hit.

Then you end the combo as you appear above him as you flip and slash him as he hits the ground.

Then you fall and land with a hand stand before you backflip to your original position. Your clothes reverting to normal as Aqua's Keyblade vanished. Then you re enterednyoue stance.

The man yells as he takes his turn. He activated an ability

Surge

He then screams as he holds his head

"Aaaaaaaah! You killed her! You killed them! It's your fault! You have! To die!"

He then hunched forward and sprinted at you with a grab attack.

Cinematic

He tackled you as you hold him back as he pushes against your Keyblade "I will kill you before you can kill her! Embrace your nature as The Plainsgorger!"

You then yell as you kick him off you as he falls back and rolls. Then he growls as he stands tall as you stand up as well.

More meteors began to fall as fire around the city grew higher and hotter.

Then the figure held his hand out as darkness began to swirl around his hand.

"If you will not die, then I will take your soul by force! He will awaken! He will bring them back!"

Then you gasp as he closes his fist In the orb of darkness and then swings his arm out.

A Keyblade forming from darkness as he stared at you. Then he entered a stance as he hunched forward and put his left hand in the ground but held the Keyblade out to his right as his eyes began to glow red.

"Whatever you are talking about, it ain't happening!" You then enter your stance again as you stare him down.

"Your darkness will not swallow my Light!"

Cinematic end

The fight continued as you stared him down. Then the cursor scrolled down to summon.

A list of summons appear as the cursor goes up and down. But then it selects one.

Cinematic

You close your eyes and put your left hand over your heart as you focus. Then you open them as you jump back as the world turns to s void.

You spin your Keyblade around and point it up before you twist it like unlocking a door.

Then you spin it around again and point it in front of you as a door opens.

A keyhole appears as it flashed hold and opened. Then suddenly, Poyapo comes flying out of it as she sees you and flies down.

You reach out and grab her by the back of her coat collar as you grunt and throw her up into the air.

The. She flips a couple times before she spreads her arms and legs like a star as she falls.

She flips again and lands on your back with both feet on your shoulders and her left hand on your head.

Suddenly your Miqote ears and tail appear on your body as Poyapo draws her gunblades and points it forward.

You then Enter a stance resembling Vaan as you hunched forward a little and held your Keyblade in front of you.

Cinematic end

When using a summon, your attacks and abilities will change depending on who you choose.

Poyapo focuses on high attack speed with explosive finishes.

When you are ready, or the summon gauge empties, you can execute her special Limit break.

Eorzean Brutality

As the fight resumes, You cast an ability Danger Close

As you run forward and thrust your Keyblade into the man's chest, and Poyapo jumps and flips onto his shoulders and stabs his back.

The. You rip your Keyblade out as she pulls her sword from his back and pulls the trigger as a small explosion occurred as she jumped over his head and landed back on your shoulders.

You then use the rest of your AP as you perform another ability.

Whirligig

She jumps off your head as she presses her back to yours.

Then you jump as the two of you fly forward and spin like a pair of sawblade as you attack.

You use magic to create a ring of fire as she uses her cartridges.

Both of you perform fated circle as you spin past him and detonate as he takes damagez but then you turn and spin again as you perform it a second time.

Dealing more damage. When you return you grab Poyapo and toss her as she lands on your shoulders again.

The man takes his turn as he runs forward and slashes you 3 times with his Keyblade before he enters a gateway and reappears where he was.

Then he stabbed his Keyblade into the ground and sent up a row of geisers at you. Spewing pillars of darkness as they hit you and dealt decent damage.

Then he stopped

You took your turn once more as you run forward and slash him. Poyapo does the same as explosions follow her swing, then you slash again as she followed. Then you backflip as you slash him at the same time.

You land in your spot as Poyapo remains in your shoulders.

You continue your attack as you perform another ability.

Lalafellian synergy

You toss Poyapo up as she flips and flies toward the figure. Then she slashed him from above twice while forming an x Symbol on the ground.

Then she fell as you threw your Keyblade forward as she grabbed it and it returned to you. She held onto it and as you caught it she jumped back onto your shoulders.

Then she pulled the trigger of her gunblades as the X symbol exploded with high damage.

The man took the damage as he suddenly hunched forward and stabbed his Keyblade into the ground as he tried to support himself.

Then you triggered the Limit.

Eorzean Brutality

Is triggered as you jump and hold Poyapo in your hand before you spin and throw her "Here's the pitch!" You shout as she flies forward in a little ball.

When she reaches the man, she slams into him and knocks him back before she holds her arm out and slashes another X into his chest before she lands on the ground and jumps over him to land behind him, then she turns and slashes his legs before she jumps and paints another X on his back.

Then she jumps over him again as you lunge forward and catch her as you dash past him with Zanetsuken.

As you remain in your crouched position, Poyapo spins her gunblades around before you stand up and swung your Keyblade down to your side as a white flash cuts across the screen.

Then he groans as he falls to his knees before Poyapo pulls the trigger and winks at the screen with an evil smirk. As she pulls the trigger every slash she gave him suddenly exploded violently as he was sent spiralling into the air.

Cinematic

Poyapo then jumps off your shoulders as you catch her and hold her. She reaches forward and boops your nose as you laugh. Then you toss her up as she flips and vanished into the keyhole as it reappears.

Then when it disappears, your cat ears and Tail also vanish as you return to normal.

Then you turn back to face the figure as he hits the ground and bounces a little as he lays there.

After a moment, he sunk through the floor as darkness pooled beneath him.

You watch for a second before your head turns as you react.

You quickly turn your body and hold your Keyblade up as the figure appears from nowhere as he slams his Keyblade against yours.

You struggle to push back as the figure speaks.

"This is your fault. Your a failure. You can't save your friends." He says as he pushes you down. You fall to a knee as you lean back. He starts overpowering you.

"There is no hope for you. You should have died that night in racoon city. Instead you had to get lucky. Luck. That's all your life is. It's luck."

He then swings his Keyblade as he knocks yours out of your hand. You turn and reach for it as it clangs and slides a few feet away.

But then you turn back to him as he points his keyblade at you.

"Once you die. Your soul will take its rightful place with Shinryu. Only then, can you fix what you broke"

You stare up at him as he does the same to you.

The. You clench your fist and speak "who are you"

He starts to laugh as he tilts his head back. "Why my friend, who I am is not important. What we mean to eachother is."

Then he holds his Keyblade up as he prepares to swing "JOIN NOW! GIVE YOUR HEART UNTO THE DARKNESS! FEED THE PLAINSGORGER AS IS YOUR FATE!"

he then swings his Keyblade down at you, but sparks fly as a loud clang is heard.

He then is surprised "what!?"

You had your left arm out in front of you. Wielding Aqua's Keyblade in your left hand, reverse grip like Ventus.

He growls as he yells "why! Why do you resist!"

You then begin to stand up as you push back "you think your the first person to say I'm a failure? You think this is the first time I've fallen behind?!"

You then swung your left arm as you parry him, he is knocked wide open, but he reacts by jumping back and landing a few feet away.

"Your just another asshole with a grudge" you say as you flip her Keyblade around to he normal. "And sure. I can't save everyone. But I save who I can! It's my job! My duty! My responsibility! No matter the cost, no matter who I have to hurt!"

The figure gets low as he enters his combat stance "you asked me before. For whom I fight"

You then point Aqua's Keyblade at him as you reply "I fight for those who have passed! And for those I can get save!"

You then reach forward and close your right fist as your Keyblade quickly vanished off the ground and appeared in your hand.

"My name, is y/n Wesker! And I am a Keyblade master!"

You then swing your Keyblade out and enter a stance similar to Roxas's own.

The figure just reacts by shouting

"Your soul will be fed to Shinryu! Such is your fate!

You then spin your Keyblades around as you reply

"Then come take it"

He suddenly screamed with rage as he sprinted toward you. "RRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

he jumped into the air and fell toward you as he swung his Keyblade down.

///

Lightning opens her eyes and tries to sit up. Despite her wounds having been healed by your magic, she whines "arsh!" She puts her hand to her hip as he grunts.

She then hears fighting as she looks forward and sees you clashing with the figure.

"Y/n?" She asks as she watches. The figure jumps back as you run at him and swung both your Keyblades. He bend backwards underneath them and stands behind you as he swings, but you turn and block with one while you swing the other.

He is hit as he steps back, then you spin them both around as you hold them and run at him. He runs at you as your weapons clash again.

"What is..." she grunts again as she shrooms her head and pants. Her body still very much aching.

She then looks up and sees the city. Almost every inch is covered by flames and debris. Shadow like creatures roam about as they attack what civilians remain, and more meteors are falling far in the distance.

Lightning looks back to you as you jump over the figure and slash at him as you land and throw one Keyblade forward. He swings his and smacks it away as it flies back to you as you turn and catch it.

Lightning groans as she starts to get up. She climbs to a knee before she grabs her hips again and grunts from the pain.

But she slowly stood up and grabbed her weapon as she stumbled forward.

She continued forward as the figure reaches forward to grab you as his hand glowed with darkness, but you held up your hand and formed a barrier as he was parried. Then you dashed past him with a slash before he yelled and jumped back and ran at you again.

You did the same as your weapons once again flashed before he jumped back and you chased him.

Lightning almost tripped as she walked with a slight limp. "You can't...fight alone" she mumbled. Her breathing was still heavy as she kept her hand on her hip as she moved.

However the figure jumped back as he laughed. He landed behind Lightning as he put his hand on her throat as she whines and grabbed his wrist.

But she thrusted her sword forward and stabbed him in his gut. "GEAH! YOU BITCH!" he shouts as he turns and throws her. She yells as she flies back. But you reacted as your Keyblades vanish and you leap.

You catch her and flip as you land on your back and cover her. After you land, you sir up and crouch as you hold her.

"Claire! Are you ok?" She nods "yes I'm f-fine" she says through her teeth.

You then look forward as the figure laughs and raises his left hand as he rips lightnings sword out. He tosses it away as he then threw his hand up into the air as he suddenly created a massive pillar of stone as he rose into the sky.

You look up as he rises and stares down at you.

Lightning then reaches up and presses her hand to your cheek. "Y/n" she says.

You look back to her "don't worry I healed you. You will be fine" you say as you get ready to move. "Hey" she says.

You nod "yea?" She then asks a question"you still with that girl?" You tilt your head "Aqua? Yea"

She sighs "shame" then she pulls your face down and kisses you. You pull away after a second and keep eye contact "lightning-" you say as she shakes her head "shut up. It's just a one time thing"

You nod as you set her down, but she sits up on her elbow. "Here, take this" she takes your hand and gives you an item as she continues"when I'm able to walk, I'm gonna save who I can. You just worry about him"

You nod again "right" you then stand up as she lays back. "I got you covered" you say as you hold your hand out and cast reflect as you form a strong barrier around as she starts faintly glowing green.

"I'll be back before you know it. We still have to find snow" lightning just waves her hand sarcastically as she lays there.

You then turn and look up as you stare at the small figure in the sky, as he's so high up.

You can tell he's still watching you.

You then run forward and jump as you land on the pillar and start running up it. You swing your arm out as you summon your Keyblade.

Then you begin to talk to yourself.
"everywhere I go people try to kill me. I can't have one day where I can just relax."

You keep running as you focus.

"I suppose this is a given. With the power I have. The experience and the abilities. Taking me down would be an achievement"

You then jump forward as you get higher on the pillar.

"But that's not going to happen." You keep talking as you flip your Keyblade to be backhanded

"Xehanort. 12 years ago. Took my friends from me. For 10 years I was alone here. Fighting everywhere I went until I met Sora 3 years ago. Then we saved the world. Twice. And then I was able to rescue my friends. Brought Aqua back. And woke up Ven"

You jump again as you move higher getting closer to the top.

"And even got Terra his body back. Every day of my life has been a fight. And as much as I want to stop. I can't. I won't." You then finish your speech as you see the figure step back over the edge. You were closer.

"Whatever it takes. I will always be there for my friends. For Squall. For Cloud. Tifa, Yuna. Locke. And all the others I met on my journey through Dissidia. My Keyblade is not a weapon. It's a promise. And so long as I have it, my promise will not break"

You then reach the ledge as you scream "HHAAAA!" you swing your Keyblade down as he raises his and blocks your attack.

The force of the wind from the collision sent out a furious shockwave throughout the area as a boom is heard.

But then, the figures hood flies off from the wind. And you gasp.

"N-no way!"

He turns and swings his Keyblade as you fly back and land on the ground as you slide backwards.

Then you step forward "no way! Just who are you?!" You scream.

Then the camera pans up as the man is revealed to be an older image of yourself. But your hair is a dark purple, like the darkness. And your eyes are purple as well, but they look like they are made of ink as darkness leaks from your eyes.

The figure just chuckles with an insane tone. Then he points his keyblade at you, which you now notice looks like your current one. Only cracked and the paint is dull.

"And the Riddle continues!" He says as he speaks "I am your future! As you should be!"

As you stare at him, he holds up his hand as an orb of darkness starts to float above his palm as shadow swirls and writhes.

You slowly step back as he yells "NOW! SHINRYU SHALL BE SATED!"

he throws his hand forward as the orb flies with great speed toward you.

You grunt with panic as you quickly hold up your arm and close your fist as your armor begins to flash. But then the orb hits you as an explosion of darkness goes everywhere at the point of which you stood.

The figure then smiles as he starts walking forward.

Checkpoint reached, will continue when you return

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 55 12
CLOSED (Disclaimer inside) Six teenagers, seven avatars, one life-changing adventure.
624 149 35
An adventure story
2.2K 53 44
final destination
567 3 50
Enjoy the ride!