The deadly triplets

By Tatiana_frog_08

The Russo family hasn't had a girl born in the bloodline for generations. It all changes when Angela Rose Rus... More

Intro 1
Intro 2
Intro 3
Tattoos
Tattoos 2
Piercing
Pets
Prologue
1. Family?!
2. The triplet's are found?
3. New life in New York
4. Crazy fam
Tour
Tour 2
Tour 3
Tour 4
6. Rules?
7. Early morning
8. Adan
9. Family dinner
Intro 4
Intro 5
Intro 6
Intro 7
Mexicans
Bullseye
12.
13. First day of school
14. A new start?
15. Dance class
16. My Angel
18. You have kids?
19.
20.
21. ANGELA
22. Flashback
23. Flashbacks 2
24. Salvatote triplets
New book
26.
27. Black Rose
28. The games
29.
30.
31.
32. Truth
33.
34. Mafia ball
35. Our promise
36. Coma and pregnancy
Last chapter
Bonus

17. Mission gone wrong

8.5K 181 81
By Tatiana_frog_08

It's been two weeks since I and Luca went out that night to watch the sunrise and got to know each other. I realised we have a lot in common and his pretty cool actually.

Though we went back to bickering the next day which is pokey with me. It's now Saturday today.

I still can't believe I didn't realise it earlier. I always thought she looked like Ross but never put much thought into it.

I always was confused on why she treated me like her own, how she knew a lot about me, why she tried to protect me. And now I know. Don't worry I will find you no matter what, even if it's the last thing I do.

Nothing has happened, it's too good to be good. I feel like something is going to happen today, I have that guy feeling.

It is almost dinner time and Nonna, Nonno and Babushka are having dinner with us.

(Babushka translate from Russian: Grandma)

"Mommy can I have candy?" Dee asked.

"Sure baby, here." I said giving him some of my candy.

"Me too?" Rory asked once hearing the wrappers and turning around from Max.

I chuckle at her. "Here"

"Do you guys wanna watch Disney?" I ask.

"Yes." They screamed with joy making me laugh at their antics.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv cuddling with my babies. Ace was asleep beside the bed while max sat beside our feet.

We watched a movie together eating candy till dinner came and we had to go down to eat.

"Come here my babies." I said opening my arms with a smile for them as I stood up.

They quickly ran towards me giggling jumping in my arms and I chuckled at them. I kissed there cheeks and started heading to the door.

"We'll be right back boys, be good yeah." I told Ace who has woke up and Max. They growled in response.

I got out of my room leaving the door open and went downstairs with my babies in my arms.

We got to the dining room and sat down greeting everyone and my grandma's gave us hugs kissing us on the face.

"It's good to see you loves." Babushka said with a thick Russian accent and a big smile. I smiled back.

Nonno pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back, then we pulled away and immediately Rory jumped on him with a big bear hug.

She really likes her great grandfather and have gotten close with her. She has also gotten close with her grandfather same with Dee.

They started talking sitting down at the head of the table, while Dee and sat down beside them.

Everyone settled down and we started talking together the elders and youngsters having their own conversations when the maids came.

I stopped when I noticed it wasn't the same maid that served my kids. I then looked at their food then at Adan's chair.

As the maids started to leave the one who served my kids being the last gave a last glance at my son and daughter and I caught a slight smirk on the corner of her lips.

As she was about to leave I stopped her. "Wait." I said calmly. She froze in her place.

Everyone turned to me confused but I only stared at the maid. She turned around with a fake smile.

"Yes miss Russo." She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Come here." I ordered with a cold voice making her gulp but then she complied walking slowly and cautiously to me.

She stopped right beside me and I saw hatred and annoyance flash through her eyes, but quickly disappeared as soon as it came.

Everyone were warily staring at me except my twins that knew something was off too.

I grabbed Dee and gave him the Ari who was beside me. Then I grabbed the maid by her neck in a swift move pushing her down to eye level.

"Do you thinks poisoning my kids would do you any good?" I ask whispering to her in a deadly calm voice but inside I was anything but calm.

Everyone looked confused and shocked at what I was doing. The bitch then started to laugh maniacally.

"Well someone told me poisons don't work on you." She said with a thick accent glaring back at me.

I tightened my grip on her and kicked Dre's chair to the corner off the room that was far away from the table.

Within seconds it blew up and all that was left was small pieces of the wood.

Everyone at the table quickly stood up their hand on their waistbands looking raging.

I sat there staring at the bitch that thought she could poison my kids on my watch.

"Who do you work for." I demanded with a dark cold voice, the anger seeping through.

But the woman just had a menacing smile on her face.

"Vous pensiez que c'était fini, n'est-ce pas?" She said chuckling darkly.

(You thought it was over, didn't you?)

I completely froze as soon as I processed what she said. She spoke French. It can't be. It's impossible, I killed him. I shot him and burned him in his warehouse watching with my own eyes.

From the corner of my eye I saw Marco become really tense. He's thinking what I'm thinking.

I don't think the others understand French thankfully my twins don't neither.

I broke out of my shock and my face turned to anger.

Ari and Nonno closed my babies eyes. Even though they've seen dead bodies didn't mean they always have to see people use violence.

I gripped her neck into a really tight grip stopping from her laughter making all the air to cut out.

I then grabbed a spoonful of food from Dee's plate and forcefully fed her while she squirmed in my grip trying to stop me, but nothing worked.

I made sure she ate all of their food before pushing her to the floor while she started coughing violently.

She then started coughing out blood and vomiting it and eventually within a minute she died.

"Ricin." I said and glaring at the now dead body with anger.

I looked up to be met with everyone's shocked faces, my face softened when Dee and Rory pushed Ari and Nonna's hands away then turned to me with big eyes.

They looked at the dead body and I quickly walked in front of the body so it was out of their view.

I picked them and turned to the family. "You need better security. Also don't eat the food, it's poisoned" Was all I said before leaving to go to the kitchen not trusting anyone else to make them any food.

I made them some food and fed them and they were pretty tired so we went back to the room only to see Max and Ace were gone.

Why do they never listen? Sure I've trained them but I also let them have their own freedom.

I shook my head and started getting the twins ready for bed. As soon as I put them down they fell as keep cuddling sucking their pacifier. The sight was adorable.

I took a quick pic of them left the room closing the door behind me.

(Pretend the babies on the pic are a bit older cause I couldn't find any better pic)

I didn't need to worry about anything cause I had cameras in the room and I get sent a message each time anyone enters my room.

Plus their guards are outside so nothing comes in or out. The family doesn't know that thought.

As I was about to head down stairs I bumped into Marco. He looked down at me and I looked up at him.

I know he wants to talk about what she was talking about earlier so I told him to follow me and we went to his room.

His room was black, had a lot of space and was clean. It suited him really with the room being completely fake and it had really good view.

I sat down at his bed making myself comfortable and he stared at me expectantly.

"I'm guessing you wanna know what she meant by that." I said looking out of the floor length window. I saw him nodding from the corner of my eyes.

I sigh internally preparing myself for what I'm about to say. I guess it's time for him to know who saved him.

"Do you remember when you got saved from the French mafia after being kidnapped for two years?" I ask turning to him looking him in the eyes.

He nods and stands there with crossed arms with a raised brow.

"I was the one that saved you." I continued. He didn't look surprised meaning he already knew.

Obviously stupid, he saw your face. My conscious said.

Oh, shut up stop bugging you and fuck yourself, bitch. I said annoyed.

'I already knew that. But why were you there? What really happened when you guys were kidnapped from us?' He signed.

I took a few seconds before replying hesitantly. "We were separated as soon as we woke up. Aurelio and Ambrose were sent to SAA while I was trained by the French. We only got to see each other once a year and that was only when he felt like it." I said and he immediately knew who I was talking about.

His fists and jaw clenched tightly and I could see anger in his eyes.

"I was tortured in different ways anyone could ever think about, same with our brothers. The only thing we could do was comply and do what they asked for so they wouldn't increase all the torture. We also had a lot of trainings, he trained me in different ways so I could become the best of the best. So no one could defeat me and only he could control me. But he couldn't control me himself.

A few years later that's when I met you, I didn't know who you were except that you were the Italian don't don, they also told me I was going to train you. As you probably know by now, the other girl I was training was Cami."

"After you were there for a year and half years I decided to help you because I felt bad that you ended up there, I don't know I just felt like I knew you and wanted to protect you I guess. It months before I had a plan and that's how you along with a lot other people got out safe, but a lot other died because he found out before they could get away."

"We moved bases and moved countries and I got punished for helping you escape. Two years later I decided to finally escape after he tried to kill my twins saying that I couldn't have any sort of weakness, or that would be my downfall. I and Cami killed everyone of them and I shot him then burned them all after I killed them. Or at least that's what I thought I did."

By the end, I felt like I wanted to just pour all my anger out on someone. Anger is the strongest emotion I've felt for years on end.

Marco looked livid, no there was no word to explain how angry he looked.

He looked at me and his eyes soften and he walked over to me hesitantly before picking me up setting me on his lap and wrapping his arms around me. It took me a second before melting into the hug.

I closed my eyes trying to calm myself down. I tightened my hold on him and he did the same.

We stayed like that for what felt like forever and it felt, nice.

I felt like a weight have been lifted up and I felt, like I could breath better. Sure I didn't tell him everything that happened and left out some parts, but it still felt good.

I've never told this other than my twins and sister. They've always been there for me and I would die just to protect them, but it felt different to tell someone other than them.

It's like I didn't have to worry about something for once, and I felt protected and safe something I've never felt in the arms of someone else other than the ones who I'm close with.

There wasn't need for any words to be told, I feel like he understood my pain in some way. He did also went through a lot.

He kissed my forehead. I all of a sudden felt tired, all the tiredness and sleepless nights are getting to me.

Marco noticed that and set me down on the bed before going to what i'm guessing is his closet. He came pack two minutes later wearing grey sweatpants and was shirtless.

'Men' I thought rolling my eyes discreetly hoping he didn't see it.

He got onto his bed and pulled me to him cuddling me. I got comfortable laying my head down on his chest and stared out at the beautiful stars while he ran his hands through my hair gently.

Stars are one of the things I've always loved, wouldn't it be wonderful to become one of them and shine bright each and every night.

I felt my eyelids dropping his hand that was running through my hair lulling me to sleep.

I soon fell asleep and felt a light kiss placed on my forehead. I heard a quite 'I love you sorellina' before letting the darkness consume me.

It's five am and I've slept four five hours straight,  I don't I have slept that long for years.

I just woke up because of the sunrise. It Emma's really annoying and I was at first confused on where I was but then remembered what happens yesterday.

I quietly and carefully stood up trying not to ale Marco up from his slip. His grip tightened around my waste pulling me down to him, I tried slipping through his grip but nothing worked so I gave up.

He groaned opening one eye then closed his eyes after giving me a 'go back to sleep' look making me roll my eyes.

How can I go back to sleep when I've already woken up?

I just sat laid there melting into Marco's embrace staring out of the window to the city. New York City really is beautiful but the people there are shitty and toxic.

As I was staring out of the window I realised I don't really know much about Marco because we haven't talk together.

Mainly because his always busy so are our older brothers so we're not as close as I'm with the younger ones.

I stayed like that for a while before trying to push his big ass hand off me.

"Marco wake up." I said trying to shake him awake.

"Wake up." I grunted. I then got an idea and decided to kick him off his bed.

I kicked him but he wouldn't budge and instead I felt a tingling on my leg meaning I hurt myself. Like I said I don't feel pain but that will probably leave a bruise.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP." I shouted in his ear all fed up. He only snuggled more into me and I groaned frustrated making the corner of his lips twitch.

Then he opened his eyes, I glared at him and he stared at my annoyed face amusement swinging in his eyes.

He let of my and I didn't waste a second jumping of the bed so fast you might be thinking something was after me.

I walked to his door and opened it then turned to him and saw him still staring at me. I huff and left shutting the door behind me.

I left to my room, checked on my babies then went to my bathroom took a shower and went to my closet to get dressed.

After I got changed I left for downstairs to make some breakfast. I got to the kitchen and saw Marco was already there dressed into a suit like usual.

He doesn't always wear it like Ales, Ales, Elio and Elias.

He sat beside the kitchen counter making protein shake while I'd exuded ti make pancakes.

I finished with the pancakes and put some chocolate sauce, chocolate roll stick, icing sugar and vanilla ice cream with cream on the side.

"You want some?" I ask him making him shake his head.

"Don't you like sweets?" He shake his head making me gasp in disbelief, dramatically may I add.

"What the fuck are you living off then? Gas and oil" I ask staring at him in like he came from another planet.

He shakes his head at me slowly and I swear is aw a small smile that was barely visible.

"Did you just smile." I said pointing a finger at him as I caught him lacking.

This guy never smiles he always keeps an emotionless and cold faced on I haven't seen him small, at all since I moved in.

'Don't point' he signed and I quickly put my hand down.

We started talking, well I was doing all the talking while he signed. Since it was Sunday no one will wake up till 11 am or something.

-Time-skip to 4 days later-

"Shit. How are we supposed to get home now?" Val shouted while we were all running while being shot at.

"Let's think about that when we loose them." Vin shouted back as we rounded the corner.

"Fucking son of a bitch." I cursed under my breath because I got shot on my shoulder by one of the men.

My brothers and I along with Cami decided to go on a mission together. But something went wrong being that one of the men was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be and saw us informing the others.

And now here we are getting chased by twenty or something men who were shooting at us.

We killed thirty to forty men and tried to shoot back at this one's, but we ran out of ammo's. So we're doing the only reasonable thing to do in this situations. Run.

I and Cami being behind the boys because they are much faster than us. Lucky fuckers got longer legs than us.

Finally after half an hour of running we got them off our tails and hid behind a fake alley to catch our breaths.

"Why don't you and cami look tired?" Rio asked me breathlessly still trying to catch his breath. All the boys turned to us still catching their breaths and stared at us confused.

"Unlike you guys we train like we're supposed to." Cami said in a duh tone and I nodded in agreement.

"How do you expect us to be assassins with us being unfit?" I added.

"I know right, they must lack some brain cells or something." Cami said making the boys glare at us.

I noticed Luca staring at Cami longer. Ever since he's seen Cami he's always been looking at her. I noticed she also stares at him the same way.

I know they have something going on and I won't ruin it if it makes her happy. But if he dares to even break her heart, I swear I'll torture him in so many ways no one will be able to recognise him.

I don't care if he's my brother, she's also my sister and I've known her forever much longer than him.

"Whatever, what are we going to do now?" Sergio asked.

"We don't even have a car since they blew them up." Franco said annoyed.

Cami and my twins shared a look then turned ti me. I shook my head violently knowing what they are thinking about.

The others shared a confused look and looked at each other then turned to us.

"Angela has a garage nearby." Cami blurred out then slapped her hand to her mouth and gave me a sorry look.

"A garage, why didn't your say it?" Santino said.

"Let's go, I don't want to wast any time." Alberto said and I rolled my eyes then started walking out of the ally making sure our chasers weren't there.

The others followed behind me. The garage wasn't that far away from here only a ten min walk.

"Why are we in front of the most expensive car building? And what does this have to do with Angela's garage?" Augusto asked with confused.

I ignored him and the others that were asking questions and went to the front building. I put my hand in my pocket and fished out my card.

I scanned the card and finger while the others were staring at what I was doing.

Then the glass doors opened automatically after my scans. I turned to them and they stared at me wide eyed with shocked expressions.

"Welcome to my garage." I said bored and left them speechless with Cami and my twins following me.

I stopped when noticing the others weren't following and turned around to see them still speechless.

"Well, are you guys coming or what?" I ask raising a brow at them. They quickly recovered from their shock and slowly walked in staring everywhere with curious eyes.

"This is your garage?" Luigi asked looking around.

"This isn't a garage, it's a ducking building filled with every car you could ever think about." Sergio said with an aw stroked faced.

"How the fuck do you own this building? I thought the building was own by the three Salvatore's." Augusto exclaimed.

I shrugged in reply and went to the lift and they quickly followed. We got on it and went to the 27 floor were some of my favourite cars are.

We got off and the boys were gawking at my cars.

"Chose one, but I'm warning you only one time. Don't. Scratch. My. Babies." I said making sure to look them all dead in the eyes and they slightly shivered with the tone I used.

"Yes ma'am." They saluted and ran to the cars they wanted.

"Hey, no I wanted the take the Ferrari SF90." Luigi complained as Giulio, one of his triplets took the keys and to the car before him.

"I don't care, take another one." Giu said rolling his eyes at him.

"No I saw it first." Lui said glaring at Gui.

"I have another Ferrari SF90 check there." I said nicking towards the other cars were the walls that separated the cars.

Lui quickly ran to there. "Thanks A." He yelled excited.

Everyone got I got the car they chose and I chose a Lambo Terzo Millennio.

"Goodnight Rose, how's your night been so far?" Alisha my AI voice spoke from the car.

"It's been great Alisha, thanks." I reply.

My phone began ringing and I checked only to see It was the group I am in with Giu, Lui, Luca, Ross, Al (Alberto), Ari, Cami, Val, Vin, Rio, Aust, Nello, Santi (Santino), Serg (Sergio), Fran (Franco), Massi (Massimo), Mat (Matvey) and Misha (Mikhail, Misha).

Basically all the ones who were with me.

I pick up and my phone automatically connects with my car. Immediately I heard everyone talking on top of each other making me roll my eyes.

"You guys better shut up before I blow you up." I threatened them with a low and dark voice making it go silent immediately.

"Now what are you idiots talking about? Speak one at a time" I said sternly.

"You have a fucking finger print, an AI, voice recognition and a lot more on your cars." Ser exclaimed.

"Your cars have literally everything." Giu said dumbstrocked.

"Yeah and?" I ask.

"What you mean by 'and?' You got a lot to explain when we get home Angela. You have a fucking building filled with cars and they all are programmed with a lot." Mat said .

I scoffed. "I'm a racer remember, not only that but a dancer, assassin, street fighter and other things."

"Other things like what?" Luca asked.

"Hey you guys wanna go to a race?" I asked completely ignoring Luca's question.

"You didn't answ-." Luca was cut off by everyone shouting 'hell yeah' and cheering.

I shake my head at them chuckling slightly.

I started pulling out of the parking lot and went to the car lift put went down as I got on and pushed a button.

The others went on the other lifts and did the same thing.

We got out of the building and I started speaking again.

"Okay, I'll send y'all the location. I'll meet ya there." I said and hit the gas zooming out of there leaving nothing but dirt.

"Alisha send the Ride or dies the location of Speed Demons."

"Message sent, is there anything else I can do for you?"

"That's it for now Alisha."

"Ok have a good day Rose."

Seven minutes past and I got to the location. I parked and went out of my car waiting on the others ignoring all the stares I was getting.

There was a big crowd of people who were watching a race that was happing now while some pointed and whispered about me having a hot car or that I'm the Dark Angel.

Not long after Lui, Serg, Giu and Santi pulled over and parked their cars and walked over to me.

"Where are the others?" I asked watching the race.

"Those slow pokes are still on the road." Serg replied and we all started watching the race while waiting for the others.

A few minutes passes and I saw the others pulling over and parking their cars. They got out and walk toward me.

"You guys are really slow." Santi said.

"Well, sorry that we aren't racers like you guys." Rio said rolling his eyes.

"Let's just go, I have a race in a few." I said and started walking away.

I waited for my turn and when it was my turn I got my car and drove to the start line with the other companions.

"THE NEXT RACERS WILL BE VENOM, DEADLY AND THE MOST UDNEFEATED RACER EVER, THE DARK ANGEL." The intercome was loud and clear shouting over all of the cheering and shouting.

The whole crowd went while when they heard my name being said with everyone cheering and betting.

The race was about to begin and a girl with a tight crop top and little shorts that actually looked cute came to the middle of the cars with two flags.

How is she wearing that in the cold night? It's literally freezing.

She raced both the flags indicating that the race is about to start. All the opponents and I revved our engines getting ready.

She then let down the flags fast making all the three racers raced out of there and I was on the first, but Venom was right on my neck.

We were racing on the empty streets and as I took a sharp turn so did the others. Venom stared out of his window while staring at me with a surprised look but soon turned into smirk.

He didn't expect the Dark Angel to be a male I guess, and now he thinks he could beat me because I am a woman.

I roll my eyes, I can easily read people.

He turned his steering wheel towards me way and crashed our cars together.

This fucker is done after the race, how dare he fucking hurt my baby?

I glared at him and stepped a bit more in the gas so did he and he tried to crash our cars together but I took a turn while he went straight and I watch his smirk fade pence he realised he was heading the wrong derivation and couldn't stop the car.

He crashed hard on a concrete building. The idiot was too busy with me other then checking his surroundings.

Now it was just me and Deadly, he was right behind me and was getting to me. We raced through the streets between cars and sped through red lights.

Only three minutes away from the finish line.

I look to my left and see Deadly's car racing right beside mine. He passed me and sent me a smirk speeding away.

We drove for a while till I saw the finish line and decided to use my special booster. I clicked on a button and as soon as I did that my car zoomed and I past Deadly.

I was close to the finish line and everyone were cheering loudly. And then I crossed the finish line becoming the winner.

I got out of my car as Dealy crossed the finish line. He congratulated me and I went to go get my money then went to my brothers and Cami.

4835 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 7.9K 62
The lost mafia princess. Cordelia Hill is a seventeen year old girl with a troubled past. Life hit her hard. Her stepfather abused her since she was...
1M 25K 46
Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out with a few burns or be flung into it and ge...
772K 17K 45
The Rein's and Creed's were the rulers of the American and Italian Mafia. They were the strongest Mafia in the world and none dared to cross them. T...
1.5M 39.2K 49
Nikolai Dmitriev the heir to the russian mafia. cold , dark and mysterious They call him the devil. but what made him like that? maybe its the abuse...