Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

Sacred Water

145 6 0
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

Last time on Dragon Ball, Goku and Mitsuko climbed together at Korin Tower in Pursuit of the Sacred Water, A potion believed to Give increased strength To whoever consumes it. What he found instead Was Korin himself. After he read deep of mitsuko’s mind to reveal who she truly is, Goku understands better order his girl partner to undisguised herself as sakura again. The wise guardian Agreed to give Goku and Sakura The enchanted liquid, Provided they could get it.

Goku:(Yells)

Sakura:(Yells)

The two young warriors fought hard To wrestle the bottle From Korin’s paws. But no matter what they tried, The plump pussycat Stayed one step ahead of them.

Goku:(Panting)

Sakura:(Panting)

Korin:You both can’t be that tired. Come On, we’re just getting’ started!

As Goku and his girlfriend Sakura continued their relentless pursuit For the bottle, Korin revealed a shocking truth. In 300 years, only one Person had ever managed To capture the Sacred Water from him. Master Roshi.

Goku:Was he really fast? How long did it take him To get the bottle from you?

Sakura:We really want to know…please.

Goku:Whoa! Just three minutes?!

Sakura:R-Really?!

Korin:Three years.

Goku and Sakura’s quest for the Sacred Water continues today.

__

Inside at korin’s tower, the weather was just the same like last time heavy rain still falling one of the pitch black clouds with thunderstorm effects. Two young warriors couldn’t help from being shocked mixed with astonishment that their one and only master roshi was the very first person climbed the tower and he successfully take the sacred water bottle away from the old white cat.

Goku:Thr-Three years?! It really took that long For Master Roshi To get to the Sacred Water?

Korin:That’s right.

Sakura:W-Wow!...so that explains master roshi’s skills somehow been powering up for a martial artist for his kind of pride.

Korin:He couldn’t tarnished it in order to make himself powerful to surpass every normal fighters in the whole world. Everyone would realized nobody can surpass the great master roshi for keeping a catchy title himself.

Sakura:I see…

Goku:Uh-Huh…

Korin:Now, how long do you Think it’s gonna take you two? (Laughing).

Goku:Stop that! It’s not funny.

Sakura:Are you enjoying yourself bullying us?

Korin:Maybe I was? Or maybe I wasn’t? (Laughing)

Goku:(Growled) Don’t pay any attention to him sakura. Just focus on the bottle his holding. Both of us have to get that extra strength right now.

Sakura:(Sigh)…I guess we couldn’t ignored what’s important.

Goku:That’s right. Our top priority isn’t accomplished yet and we don’t have much time.

His mind replayed about the heartless assassin tao and upa cry in grief hugging his father’s buried grave. Sakura look at her boyfriend’s eyes full of seriousness and determination including worrying about upa that he was all alone thinking that tao will come early. She understands him sakura expression changed the same like goku doesn’t care what korin is gonna do something tricky wouldn’t give up the most of it.

Goku:Me and Sakura don’t have much time. Our friends are in trouble! (Growled) Where going to Get that water from you, Whatever it takes!

Sakura:(Giggled) Well said Goku.

She was really impressed of his determination taking her battle stance besides him ready to get the sacred water together.

Goku:Heh.

The old cat watching them for a second when the thunder crashes, and he yawns while he scratched his eye.

Korin:(Yawns) The rain always makes me sleepy.

Goku:Huh?

Sakura:What?

Korin:The bottle will be right here Whenever you kids want it, So just let me know. And, try not to worry so much you two. Three years can Go by pretty quickly.

With that, Korin is walking away from them behind leaving Goku and Sakura dumbfounded.

Goku:Uh. But-But…

Sakura:H-Hey now, just hold on…

Goku:All right! That’s it. We’re getting that water!

Sakura:I’m sorry mister korin no matter how times you rejected us to get that sacred water you leave us no choice, to take it by force.

Two warriors do a short warm up themselves. Goku looked at his girlfriend with a proud look on his face after hearing her declaration.

Goku:(Chuckles) I really love it when you said that and stood up for me.

Sakura:Just in the end of the day, we can’t let our friend Bora’s death in vain. Upa is counting on us.

Goku:Heh. You know it!...we’re getting it right now!

Goku/Sakura:(Yelling)

While the old white cat walk away, Goku and Sakura flipped over above him while laughing.

Goku:Sakura, Now!

Sakura:Right!

After they landed in front of korin, both of them increased their speed using the afterimage technique surrounded him a few illusions of themselves like he has a angry face, smiling mockingly, flipped on the side with a happy face and stick his tongue out. And sakura did the same but different expressions like she closed her eyes with a smile while raise her hand up, sticks her tongue out, flipped backwards, crouch down with a determined smile face and a lot more.

Korin:Ah, the ol’ afterimage trick. I’m very impressed you two kids learned that.

Two young warriors haven’t stop doing their technique just yet while they still laughing at him when the time is right to catch the old white cat.

Goku:(Laughing)

Sakura:(Laughing)

Korin:(Chuckles)…Looks like I found The right one here.

Once he jumped, the real Goku took his opportunity to launch himself catch Korin from behind.

Goku:Ha! I’ve got you now!

He fly towards the old white cat but unfortunately, Goku was passing through him must be using his own afterimage used up his speed to make an illusion mirror by himself to dodged goku’s tackle attack then planted his face on the floor Grunted in pain.

Goku:(Groaned)

Korin:(Laughing) One down, one to go.

He looked around making illusion of herself. Until then, it was all disappeared making Korin raise his brow with confusion. After Goku nursed his face, he blinked both of his eyes a few time, move goku’s head left to right where his girlfriend is.

Goku:uh…uh…Sakura?...hey, where are you?

Korin:(Humming)

The old white cat doesn’t even worrying what sakura is up to he only humming to make himself calm. In few minutes, his cat ears perked up hearing finally hearing of her movements. She reappeared and charge in front of him korin detached the sacred water bottle on his wooden cane and throw it towards her like a boomerang the monkey tailed boy looked worried was about to spring into action, Korin stopped him using his foot for tripping him smack his whole body on the ground. Goku sat up whipped his head looking at the white cat with a glare.

Goku:What do you think your doing?! I won’t let you hurt sakura!

Korin:Ease up your temper kid, just watch.

Goku:Huh?

He looked confused and do what he said the wooden cane pass through in front of her which she isn’t real. It was only a copy mirror version of herself and went vanished was her afterimage technique. Korin’s wooden cane flys back at him nodded himself for approvement and Goku was Gasps in surprised.

Korin:Heh. I knew she does that trick on me.

Goku:(Gasps) W-Wow…I didn’t see that coming when she does that.

Korin:I told you so.

Now that he took care of her fake image, she reappeared again. But this time, it’s real. Launch towards Korin from behind getting her best chance to get the bottle away from him.

Sakura:(Yelling) I got you now!

She’s getting herself near, korin’s ears catching her voice or reading her movements. He act fast using his own afterimage created a illusion of himself the real him jump above while his illusion self just stay standing.

Korin:Alley-oop!

Sakura:H-Huh?!

She dropped her guard down and was the next went pass through korin’s afterimage trick. And headed straight at the stone pillar couldn’t keep her eyes where she’s going started to screamed comically.

Goku:(Gasps) watch out sakura!

Sakura:Eeek! (Screaming)

It’s to late for her to dodge out of the way. Her face slammed on the stone pillar slowly landed on the floor muttered in pain.

Goku:Oh gosh! Sakura!

He run towards his girlfriend watching her sat up use both of her hands covered her face.

Goku:Are you okay? Does it hurt so much?

Sakura:(Grunts) I-It hurts a little, but I’m okay.

Goku:Just take it easy, try not to struggle yourself.

Korin:Oooh~ that’s gonna leave her a mark! (Laughing).

The old white cat started to laugh at sakura she heard him clearly makes her face frown and hurt. The monkey tailed boy noticed at her look he stood up give him a harsh glare started to yell at korin.

Goku:(Growled) Why you! Quit bullying my girlfriend! Your making her feel bad after everything she could try to catch that bottle away from you and so am I. So knock it off!

Korin:Oh settle down would ya boy. Don’t struck a nerve so much about it. Fueling up all your anger would be a part of your weakness might losing your concentration.

Sakura:He’s right goku so please calm down.

Goku:uh sakura!

Sakura:I’ll try my best to get used to his behavior until then.

Goku:Alright sakura I won’t denied it.

Korin:Your back on your feet. Well that’s good. And Thanks for the Entertainment, you two lovebirds. That was fun. Good night.

Sakura:Wha--?!...H-Hold on a sec! You can’t quit on us just yet!

Goku:That’s right, so come back! Me and Sakura can still fight.

He feels so tired and dizzy after all he moved around the whole place so much run out of energy and same goes to sakura feeling the same way.

Goku:Once the room stops spinning.

Sakura:I’m feeling dizzy.

Goku:M-Me too.

Korin went downstairs Goku and Sakura followed him behind watching him yawning hop on his purple bed ready to sleep.

Korin:(Yawns)

Goku(Thoughts:Me and Sakura can do this. Just one more try.) Ready to start again?

Sakura:Actually, You and I need a time out.

Goku:W-What? Your giving up already?!

Sakura:It’s not that, because I’m so hungry~

(Stomach Growling)

Sakura:I used up all my stamina to catch Korin all over the place.

(Stomach Growling)

Goku:Now that you mentioned it, I forgot… you and I……haven’t eaten Anything since yesterday.

Sakura:That’s what I’m been trying to tell you.

Two young warriors feeling really weak of hunger. Both of their legs gets wobbling, sat down and lay on the floor besides each other.

Korin:Ah! That reminds me, I haven’t eaten anything In five years. Why don’t we grab some lunch? I know just the thing.

The old cat stood up from his purple bed feeling hungry as well going to prepare lunch two kids was now falling a sleep.

Goku:(Snores)

Sakura:Zzz…zzz…

Korin:(Hums)

__

Few hours later, it’s stop raining, black clouds are moving away to make the sky so clear again. Korin cook a steamed fish which his favorite makes his mouth water and called goku and sakura loud to get up for lunch time.

Korin:Lunch is ready! Come get it kids!

Goku woke up hearing Korin loud and clear saying lunch he got up on his feet excitedly couldn’t help himself drool all over his mouth.

Goku:Lunch? (Panting)

Before going back upstairs, he look at his girlfriend still asleep and shakes her to wake sakura up.

Goku:Hey sakura! Wake up! Wake up! It’s time for lunch! I can’t eat without you with an empty stomach!

Sakura:Zzz—Hmm? Lunch?...Oh!

She is the second one to got up on her feet excitedly makes her stomach growls including a drool on her mouth makes Goku chuckled at his girlfriend’s reaction.

Sakura:(Panting) Did somebody say lunch?! I want some! I want some!

He grabbed sakura’s wrist so the both of them will go upstairs can’t allowed to miss out lunch.

Goku:(Laughing) then what are we waiting for?! We better get going Korin is waiting for us!

Sakura:You got it! Food here we come!

They are now upstairs spotted korin cooking a meal.

Korin:Hungry you two?

Two young warriors spotted a delicious steamed fish satisfying their hunger. They both run towards it goku runs acting like a dog while he drools, and sakura run normally besides him also has a drool on her mouth.

Goku/Sakura:(Yelling)

Goku:(Panting)

Sakura:(Panting) Yay food!

The old cat ate a fish hang on his mouth and throw two beans for them.

Korin:Here ya go. Enjoy kids.

They both stop running saw two beans throwing in front of them. When they catch it, their eyes widened in disbelief all they got is a bean for lunch time makes the monkey tailed boy scoffed and the black haired girl surprised.

Goku:This is a bean! All we get For lunch is a single bean for each of us?!

Sakura:Y-Your not really serious about this are you?

Goku/Sakura:(Gasps)

Two young warriors Gasps looking at korin’s plate already empty just only a second.

Goku:Are you kidding? This isn’t fair!

Sakura:I agree. You should have share your meal with us.

Goku:Yeah. That’s right!

Korin:One is all you need kids. It’s a Senzu Bean. Magical Just one will keep you both Full for at least ten days. But, uh, you two have To eat it first.

Goku:I don’t think this is Going to fill us up. We can eat a lot. Only one way to find out let’s eat it sakura.

Sakura:Hmm…If you say so.

They chow down the bean at the same time. After chewing and swallowing it, their bodies shaking a bit makes two kids stomachs full and started to burp.

Goku/Sakura:(Burp)

Goku:Ah…

Sakura:Oh dear…

Now that the old white cat done eating, he pickup the dirty dishes and put it on his purple closet full of water acting like a fast water fall to wash them while he started explained to goku and sakura about the way they move to catch the sacred water bottle from him.

Korin:You two feel light-headed and weak. But both of your appetites Isn’t the problem. At this altitude, The air is much thinner Than you’re used to, So all that wasted energy You’re both throwin’ around Is bringing you kids back down. So, You should move like you speak, With purpose and Clear direction. Commit both of your mind and focus. Distraction is the Root of all failure.

Goku take a looked at korin’s water fall purple closet with fascination to poke his finger on it while he was listening. And as for his girlfriend, she looked at it as well besides goku her ears are wide open listening every word what korin says.

Sakura:So your saying is…me and my boyfriend went really distracted without focus, clearing both of our minds and wasted our energy because we fall back our concentrations to catch you?

Korin:(Laughing) B-I-N-G-O! You actually did understand my lecture. Not bad at all.

Sakura:I did listen. But your right though. I wasn’t thinking it straight about something important.

Korin:Then convinced it with Goku. That way, he would able to understand the way of his movements where all wrong without any clearing mind and focus.

Sakura:(Sigh) I suppose so to keep that in checked.

Korin:Very good…and what’s this? Garbage?

Goku:Uh-huh.

Korin:Then why keep it around?

Sakura:Garbage? What Garbage? Eek!

Both of them turned around seeing Korin holding goku’s small brown sack where his grandfather and her master’s four star dragon ball was kept makes two young warriors screamed in surprised.

Goku/Sakura:(Screaming)

Goku:My grandpa’s Dragon Ball!

Sakura:(Gasps) No! You wouldn’t!

Goku:Wait! Stop!

It was to late to stop him. Korin throw the four star dragon ball falling all the way down at his tower. Goku and Sakura run together towards the window while yelling.

Goku:No! What are you doing?!

Sakura:(Screaming) Master Gohan!

Goku:We’ve got to get down right now!

Sakura:Alright then!

The black haired girl do what her boyfriend says so both of them started to climbed all the way down to get the four star dragon ball back.

Goku/Sakura:(Grunts)

Goku:We’ve have to find it sakura  Before those Red Ribbon guys do!

Sakura:And don’t forget who we’ve faced with is our worst enemy too.

Goku:(Grunts) Yeah! I gotcha!

Once the two kids keeps climbing down at the tower, there ain’t any sign of them. They are now gone with white clouds covered. Korin looked down watching them go getting their most important momento back while he chuckles.

Korin:(Chuckles)

__

Back at korin’s sacred land, the huge son is about to set. Night time is close by. There was upa he use a bucket to fill up with water and he splashed his face to clean himself up.

Upa:(Sigh)

He stood up looking at Korin tower wondering what his two friends are up too. He carried his bucket of water walking back at his home. Two young warriors landed safely at the sacred land move their heads at left to right started to look where the four dragon ball is.

Goku:Where is it?

Sakura:Let’s split up. You go this way, and I’ll go that way!

Goku:Roger that!

First, he move aside the grass for an inspection on the ground but nothing. Next, landed on the tree branch checking at the area but none. Sakura was on top of the tree search everywhere, she landed back down search inside some few bushes but wasn’t there either.

Sakura:Oh man. Where could it be. Where are you master Gohan?

She is now feeling worried where the four star dragon ball momento was. Thinking what if the red ribbon soldiers already has it or something. She was able to look around some more but Goku went towards her with a happy face finally found the dragon ball on his hand.

Goku:(Laughing) Hey look sakura, I found it!

Sakura:Oh thank goodness. Well done Goku, you found him!

He handed over to his girlfriend took it out inside the small brown sack She nuzzling it on her face gently with relief. Goku did a really great job found it in time.

Sakura:We’ll never lose you ever again master.

Goku:(Chuckles) Will just make sure it. So don’t worry, He was our most precious family after all.

Sakura:Uh-huh! You said it!

The black haired girl handed back over to Goku place it inside the small brown sack tied up on his blue sash. They looked each other for a second and nodded. Goku and Sakura jumped forward, hanging together at the tower climbing back up this time went faster.

Goku/Sakura:(Growled)

The little indian made it back home carrying his bucket full of water came from the river. He looked back at the tower with confusion.

Upa:Huh? I thought I saw Something moving. But it couldn’t have been Goku And Mitsuko. It was much too fast. I think my eyes Are playing tricks on me.

__

It was now already night time two kids are almost at the top just a few more inches. The old white cat Korin was laying down his purple bed feeling both of their presence that Goku and Sakura are already back on the top.

Korin(Thoughts:Three hours round trip, not bad for those two. No better fuel than motivation.)

Both of them are now finally made it at top inside Korin tower again panting gonna catch their breaths for a second and move their heads up looking at Korin with angry expression on their faces.

Goku/Sakura:(Panting)

Goku:This isn’t garbage, okay?! It’s the Four-Star Ball and It’s very, very important to me and my girlfriend!

Sakura:Your maybe an eight hundred years old creature, that was really uncalled for! Do you have any idea me and goku how hard we search it for the last few days?!

Goku:That is so dead true! Hey! Are you listening to us? It’s not nice to throw away Another person’s things! Korin!

Sakura:Don’t ignored us! We’re talking to you!

Goku:Wake u—

He was been cut off that he force Korin to opened his single eye saw two fishes swimming around makes them scream landed on their butts on the floor.

Goku:(Screaming)

Sakura:Eeek! (Screaming)

The old white cat finally got up looking at the two young warriors being surprised mixed with scared expressions laughing at them.

Korin:(Chuckled, Laughing)

__

Korin fall asleep at the second floor with the sacred water hanging on his wooden cane. Two kids went upstairs saw the old white cat Goku and Sakura hide at the near stone pillar, both of them tip toed towards him very quietly. They where in front of him right now would’nt slip up their best chance to get the bottle.

Goku(Whispering:You ready for this sakura?)

Sakura(Whispering:Well…I suppose so.)

Two warriors used both of their hands slowly get the bottle away from him. Sakura stop herself for a moment looking at Korin snore peacefully taking breath in and out. Having a feeling this isn’t right it would be really unfair when somebody takes a break or something would stole the bottle would be cheating. She was about to say something to her boyfriend, he put down both of his hands looking at her with a smile.

Goku:(Giggled) (Whispering:I see you felt the same way as I do right?...In that case, both of us will gonna get it tomorrow.)

She was shocked but melted away change to a relief happy face very proud at his honesty rewarding him with a one gentle kiss on his cheek. Goku’s face forms a big grinned while blushing including his tail wagging back and forth.

Sakura:I’m very proud of you goku. Now that’s what I called being so truthful. So what do say both of us will go to sleep right here and get it tomorrow the right way.

Goku(Whispering:I would like that very much. After all, both of us will gonna do our very best to get the sacred water and finished our very most important priority for upa.)

Sakura(Whispering:That’s the way I wanna hear. We better go to sleep for now so good night.)

Goku(Whispering:Of course good night to you too. And I love you sakura.)

Sakura(Whispering:And I love you too Goku.)

Two kids stretch their arms in the air, lay down at the floor, hugged each other and they are now falling asleep.

Goku:(Snores)

Sakura:Zzz…zzz…zzz…

While they where asleep, korin turned their head watching them couldn’t help it for being so proud.

Korin:(Chuckles) (Thoughts:Well, well, well. It seems honesty Isn’t extinct after all. I haven’t been surprised In over 600 years.  Those two young lovers are very special. Not at all like their Old Master Roshi.) (Laughing)

Commercial Break:

Commercial Break’s Over Now Back To The Show:

In the next day already morning, the old white cat started to filled up his few scrolls with cat paw print black ink.

Korin:(Humming)

While he was busy doing some few scroll works at the first floor tower, goku and sakura went inside together watching him what his doing.

Goku(Whispering:We won’t miss this big chance while he was distracted.)

Sakura(Whispering:So your plan is the both of us will sneak behind him to get the sacred water?)

Goku(Whispering:Oh yeah. That’s what where gonna do.)

Sakura(Whispering:Goku…You haven’t forgotten about what that white cat said to us last time didn’t you? Even if the both of us try to sneak up on him from behind, he can still feel our presence.)

Goku(Whispering:You mean, he could sense our life force just like you have?)

Sakura(Whispering:Exactly. The only way to take that bottle away from him, With purpose and Clear direction. Commit both of our mind and focus. Distraction is the Root of all failure.)

Goku(Whispering:So you listen to that too? But still, I wanna give it try my way for a little longer. Then it will be your turn okay?

Sakura(Whispering:If you put it that way without focusing his movements...so be it then.)

Goku(Whispering:Thanks a lot. Now let’s get started!)

Sakura(Whispering:Right behind you!)

After they finished making an agreement, two kids tip toed quietly from behind careful not to make some noises.

Korin:(Sigh)…Tired.

Sakura decided to stay quietly behind him doing his own thing. She watched him trying to get the sacred water he slowly moving his hand forward was about to grabbed it, the old white cat move his wooden cane fast to make Goku missed it cause him to surprise.

Goku:(Gasps)

Sakura(Thoughts:That’s what I thought. He could barely sense him to track my boyfriend’s movements.)

Korin:(Snores)

They just heard him snoring but Goku keeps trying to grabbed the bottle again and again everytime he missed a few times, Korin keeps dodging him preventing Goku from getting it.

Goku:(Gasps)

Sakura:Can I give it a try Goku?

Goku:He sure has reflexes to move that bottle away from me, but alright go ahead.

Sakura:Thank you. Now, all I need is to focus.

The black haired girl took a deep breath and out she closed her eyes filled with concentration to use her own sensing abilities. Goku watch her carefully noticed that her eyes closed already figured she is sensing for reading korin’s moves. She is now lift her hand move forward slowly to reach the sacred water. Just a few more inches, korin made his move to get away from it while he did that, sakura read his moves that his cane switch to the right side. Now’s her chance swiftly launch her other hand to grabbed his wooden cane.

Sakura:Hah!

Goku:(Laughing)

But not for long the wooden cane more than that, korin’s whole body was vanished makes two young warriors scream.

Goku/Sakura:(Screaming)

Korin:(Laughing)

Goku and Sakura move their heads with a gasps seeing the real korin along with the bottle up in the air, flipped backwards and landed on the floor must be using his own after image trick.

Sakura:B-But how?...I could have sworn I already got the bottle while I read your actions carefully.

Korin:Well to be honest, I was a bit surprised myself that you almost got it. And who would have thought that you have an ability to sense. Do tell me, who taught you how to do that?

Sakura:My…adoptive father name ryu hilari teach me the basics of it because meditation is the key to feel people’s presence, attack moves, and so on.

Korin:I see. Then, I congratulate you to obtain that kind of useful skill and following my instructions for being yourself well focused for almost got this sacred water.

Sakura:Uhh. Thank you.

Korin:And as for you Goku.

Goku:Huh?

Korin:Can you at least be a bit more like your girlfriend? You need to concentrate. Anticipate my movements. Know my thoughts By reading my breath.

Goku:Uh. Your breath? How is that going to help me Get the bottle from you?

Korin:Well, it wouldn’t hurt. But you get my point doesn’t it sakura?

Sakura:I sure did thanks for the useful advice. But this isn’t over yet! Come on Goku, where not losing now!

Goku:Right back at you! Let’s go for it!

__

All three went back at the second floor tower goku and sakura continue to catch the bottle from the old white cat. Right now, they charge towards him he flipped backwards moving away from them landed on top of the center fountain, vanished with a blink of an eye to split himself into three in different directions.

Goku:(Groans. Yells)

He saw Korin standing on the left he almost got him but he move so quickly to disappear.

Goku:Huh?

Sakura:Haaah!

She run fast, flipped forward, touch both of her feet on the stone pillar, and launch herself charge behind the old cat. But it was the same result vanishing in front of her in thin air sakura tumble forward and stop herself to crouch down.

Sakura:W-What the—

The old white cat used up his speed to create few more illusions of himself in front Goku and Sakura they saw it coming makes them yell in surprised.

Korin (Using his after image trick):(Laughing)

Goku/Sakura:(Screaming)

Sakura:Use that technique all you want! You maybe created a lot of you, but I can barely track your actions.

She stand up straight, calm her mind to read every directions in the whole area to find the real korin along the sacred water bottle his carrying. In few seconds she opened her eyes that she feel his presence getting closer in slow motion, sakura pulled back her fist tightly closed, lower herself to crouch down, then took her chance performed an uppercut punch finally found the real korin touched his chin and the few images disappeared too. Her boyfriend saw what she’s doing looking really happy started to cheer her.

Goku:(Cheering) You got him! You got him! Awesome job!

Korin:Ouch! (Chuckles) Very good! You’re a natural!

Sakura:(Giggled) Thanks! But I have you now!

She spread both of her arms almost getting close was about to hugged him, korin once again, summoned his illusion clones to let her guard down it’s his turn to attack using both of his feet doing a double kick. She screamed in pain smacked her while body at the floor her boyfriend screamed her name with worry running towards sakura for his aid.

Sakura:(Muttered) O-Ouch!

Goku:Are you okay? Did he hurt you that much?

Sakura:(Panting) Only a little. Don’t worry, it’s nothing to serious. I thought he got really tired for using that technique almost had the chance to have it. Sorry I let my guard down goku.

Goku:Hey, don’t beat yourself over it. Think of it this is training like practice makes perfect, both of us being tired is natural part of an healthy exercise that makes us stronger. So you need to keep trying. You and I will figure something out how to stop from moving him around so much.

Sakura:(Chuckles)…I wasn’t planning to quit, but you may have a point. We better use our brains figure it out how to make him stop running away from us.

Goku:So your in?

Sakura:I’m always in…to be with you!

Goku:(Laughing) That’s my one and only girlfriend in the whole world! Let’s keep going!

Sakura:You said it!

Goku/Sakura:Korin, here we come! (Yells)

Korin:Impressive! Good to see back in your spirits up sakura. So don’t quit on me now kids (Laughing).

Goku:(Yells)

Korin:(Laughing)

Sakura:(Yells)

Korin:Try to keep up with me! (Laughing)

Sakura:(Gasps)

Goku:(Screaming)

__

Though Goku Tried with all his might, Both the Sacred Water and Korin’s advice eluded him. And as for his faithful girlfriend Sakura, she may have the useful sensing ability all thanks to her adoptive father ryu the previous elemental martial artist gave her teachings, she did everything she could to continue alongside goku to keep it up. And so, the second day passed.

__

Back at the village hotel, mercenary tao kneeled down himself at the carpet floor. He couldn’t forget about commander red’s last discussion talking at the phone that mitsuko he still doesn’t know she was sakura in disguise was still alive rewinding his memory that the time he fired his Dodon ray to kill her.

Flashback:

While he was sent flying cause by the black suited girl, he fire his Dodon ray two times seeing her was direct hit.

Mitsuko:AAAAARRRGHHH!!!

Flashback Ended:

Mercenary Tao:I know I hit her.  So how is it that she Managed to survive?

After a few seconds of thinking, the notorious assassin tilted his head for realization that he missed his real aim.

Mercenary Tao:Oh. Of course. It was aiming at her shoulder not her chest straight from the heart hm…

The tall assassin stood up on his feet looking at the bright sunrise outside at his window.

Mercenary Tao:No matter. I only hope that black suited girl enjoying Today while she can along with her precious monkey tailed partner. For tomorrow…Ha! But not only her including him too will see their last sunrise.

__

Back at the forest of the sacred land, it was night time the little indian put some flowers on top of his father’s buried grave with a sadness expression on his face.

Upa:Goodnight, father. I hope These flowers keep you warm. Please hold on. Goku and Mitsuko says they can bring you Back and I believe them. I miss you so much.

He kneeled both of his knees down and closed his eyes to in front of his father’s buried grave to start praying.
__

Back on top of the tower, two young warriors still wouldn’t give up catching the white old cat without resting determined to get the sacred water for boosted their strength to have a rematch with the heartless assassin tao for what he did to bora.

Goku/Sakura:(Yells)

Korin:(Laughing)

He laughed at those two mockingly while doing a silly pose and crouching up and down then make a quick move to use the afterimage to make a one copy illusion of himself. Sakura trace his movements knowing where he is.

Sakura:His not real in front of us! His up there!

Goku:Okay then!

The monkey tailed boy followed what she said giving some directions where his at. Goku and Sakura jump high straight at the real korin with a battle cry.

Goku/Sakura:(Yelling)

Two warriors spread their arms wide almost close of catching him, but he immediately vanished in thin air making them surprised. Her senses warned her that korin was above them.

Sakura:Goku! Spread Out!

Goku:Gotcha!

Both of them are moving into different directions Goku take the left and Sakura take the right. Korin delivering a double kick but he missed them.

Korin:I have to admit it, ryu’s girl sure is something to make her sensing ability put into good use like a charm to find me easily. (Chuckles)

Goku landed both of his feet at the stone pillar and same goes to his girlfriend and launch themselves flying towards Korin.

Goku:We got you now!

Sakura:Here we come!

Goku/Sakura:(Yell)

It’s there best chance both of them surrounded Korin at sideways. He only hold still for a moment calmly and once again, they both spread out their arms one more time and close it together. Until then, their arms went through it that they only see it clearly a one afterimage trick again he never get tired of that technique which they are in surprised mixed with shocked expressions. The real korin attack goku with a double kick and he attack Sakura slammed his wooden cane on her back.

Korin:Hya!

Goku:(Screaming)

Korin:Hah!

Sakura:(Screaming)

Two young warriors slam down on the floor but not to hard they used their elbows in support to get their heads up, then panted heavily with exhaustion.

Goku:(Pant) No more.

Sakura:We tried our best (Pant)

Korin:Then the three of us will Retire until tomorrow.

Goku:Will me and sakura win?

Korin:Only you know the Answer to that question.

Sakura:I work so hard using my senses to read your movements, but you never stop using your afterimage trick.

Korin:All things considered the good old cat like me had amount of strategy and reflexes without any secrets.

With that, korin leaving Goku and Sakura behind letting them take a breather after all the ruthless catching the old white cat all over the place.

Korin:(Thoughts:Their progress is amazing. I haven’t been This tired since……ever!)

__

Goku’s Dream:

Upa:Goku, Mitsuko help me! He’s coming! He’s coming! (Panting)

The little indian has a panic expression never stop running the area has bloom of flowers, including his dead father’s grave.

Goku’s Dream Ended:

Goku:(Yelp)

He quickly rose up awaken from his sleep. Having a nightmare about upa is alone something might’ve have happened to him.

Goku:It was a dream…(Gasp) Sakura!

His heart beating with panic notice that he’s not with her side. He frantically move his head left to right, and finally looked down found her laying down besides him he hear his girlfriend snoring peacefully while she face away and spread both of her arms wide tiredness was taken over.

Sakura:Zzz…zzz…

Goku:(Sigh in relief)…Oh thank goodness. For a second there, I thought she left me behind. Oh sakura…I see that your also tired as I am. You also tried your best to catch up with Korin with your sensing abilities to help me reading his own directions I wouldn’t blame you for that your very important to me I swear.

He look at his girlfriend sakura with a soft smile feeling tired she really doing her hardest to catch korin but no luck at all same goes to him he would never ever abandoned her with his whole life. Goku gently shook her going to wake her up.

Goku:Hey Sakura!...Come on sakura, please wake up!

While he shook to wake her up, the monkey tailed girl slowly opened her eyes, blinking few times, she gently stood up and yawning herself rubbing both of her eyes.

Sakura:Mmmm. H-Huh? Goku?

Goku:(Chuckles) Sorry I disturbed your sleep. And your feeling so tired and so am I.

Sakura:Did I really fell asleep? But your right Goku. My tiredness really took me over.

She looked directly at Korin falling asleep in the purple bed.

Sakura:It’s just so hard to believe his movements of speed is turns out to be unreal.

Goku:You can say that again. I had a dream about our friend upa might be involved in danger sooner or later and both of us trying our hardest, sakura. But if it took Master Roshi three years, How long will it for the both of us? Breath…How are we supposed to read Someone else’s breath?

Sakura:(Sigh) that’s what I wanna know too…there has to be some sort of a hint or a way to dropped his guard down.

Goku:Don’t worry, we will stick together to figure it out to take the sacred water away from him. We ain’t giving up just yet.

Sakura:(Chuckles) Of course!

Goku:Mm-Hm!...Say, I’m really thirsty. Are you too?

Sakura:I felt that my tongue seems dry though.

Goku:Then come on. Let’s open one of these pots.

Sakura:Sure, if you say so.

He grabbed sakura’s wrist so both of them walking towards the pots. Goku grabbed the lid to open one at the middle.

Goku:Hope there’s none of those Weird snake things In this one.

Sakura:Snake? Oh! You mean about we saw it last time? That was an enormous centipede.

Goku:A centipede with lots of legs on it? Oh I guess I got what you mean (Chuckles) Thanks a lot for reminding me.

Sakura:(Giggled) no problem at all.

Two young warriors looked at the pot water suddenly it makes a gentle ripple effects to see bulma again this time, she was wearing an aerobics wear leading the rest of the gang to exercise.

Bulma:(Pot Water) No, that is incorrect. Now watch closely.

Goku:Bulma!

Sakura:Big Sister!

Both of them are really glad to see bulma and their friends again still staying at kame house the blue haired young scientist teaching them a proper way of healthy exercise.

Bulma:(Pot Water) Like this. Now you try it.

Instead of following her, master roshi, blonde haired launch and krillin did it wrong makes her annoyed.

Bulma:No! Do it right!

Goku/Sakura:(Laughing)

Bulma:(Pot Water) One, and, two, and…

She raise her hand in front of old martial artist was a signal to follow her same movements but once again, he’s doing it wrong.

Master Roshi:(Pot Water) (Grunts)

Bulma:(Pot Water) Stop it!

Goku:(Laughing)

Sakura:(Laughing) Oh Bulma.

Bulma:(Pot Water) One and two…

She’s demonstrating her moves for the third time in front of them Bulma just keep moving while look at them behind. Master Roshi finally follow her lead that same goes the rest.

Master Roshi:(Pot Water) (Grunting)

All Four:(Pot Water) (Grunting)

Three gangs finally following her moves correctly their breaths are in sync or at the same time including their moves. While Goku and Sakura watching them exercising inside kame house, the important advice of old white cat korin rang on their heads.

“Korin:Know my thoughts By reading my breath.”

Goku:Ah sakura! That’s it!

Sakura:Now I really understand what he means!

Goku:(Laughing) oh yeah, me too!

The monkey tailed boy closes the water pot two kids looked at korin fell asleep while he breath in and out. Goku and Sakura looked each other for a second, and nodded face to face decided to copy his movements.

Goku:Okay you ready sakura?…lets do what he does together.

Sakura:I’m always ready. Hopefully, this helps.

Goku:Trust me. This is gonna be worth it to copy every moves his doing.

Sakura:Alright. I’m right behind you.

Goku:(Giggled) Thanks. So let’s start!

Two warriors lay down while their heads leaned on the water pots. They watch the old white cat very closely breathing in and out while his a sleep so both of them do what what he does.

Korin:(Snoring)

Goku:(Snoring)

Sakura:(Snoring)

Next, Korin used his right cat paw gently scratch his right side on his cheek. Two kids used their hands did the same.

Korin:(Grunts)

Goku:(Grunts)

Sakura:(Grunts)

The old white cat move his body at the left side get himself more comfortable. They see him doing that clearly, Goku and sakura slowly moved their bodies at the left. Outside at the night sky a single star shooting beautifully. The old white cat stretch his arms and scratch both of his eyes two young warriors did the same.

Korin:(Yawns, Grunts)

Goku:(Yawns, Grunts)

Sakura:(Yawns, Grunts)

The old white cat gently moved his teeth in sideways and they followed him.

Korin:(Grunts)

Goku:(Grunts)

Sakura:(Grunts)

Then he used his one paw scratching his left him slowly.

Korin:(Grunts)

Goku:(Grunts)

Sakura:(Grunts)

Before she followed what’s the old white cat’s next move, sakura noticed her boyfriend wasn’t following anymore his sleepiness was taken over. She shook him gently to woke up.

Sakura:Goku! Goku hey, wake up! You can’t fall asleep yet.

Goku:Mmm…H-Huh? Oh sakura? Did you say I almost fell asleep? Oh man, I’m so sorry about that and thanks for waking me up.

Sakura:No problem. But to be honest, I’m kinda grow sleepy.

Goku:Same goes for me too. But we can’t stop right now, we gotta keep copying him read every breathing and anticipated his movements so that both of us could figure it out how we gonna take that bottle away from him. So just a little bit more okay?

Sakura:Well I’ll say, let’s keep on doing.

Goku:(Chuckles) Atta girl! Let’s keep going.

Sakura:Sure, Okay.

After they convinced each other, their bodies moved to the left side while closing their eyes once again, they stretching their arms and legs.

Korin/Goku/Sakura:(Grunts)

All three scratch their left hips, waved their tails. Until then the huge sun arise from the sky. The sunlight kissed the mountains, forest, and the longest lake makes it sparkled. Back inside at korin’s tower, Goku and Sakura finally woke up from their sleep really early the sun make their black shadows appeared on the floor because they where in front of it.

Sakura:I guess it’s time.

Goku:Yeah. Where gonna takes this seriously Sakura. Both of us will gonna drink that sacred water no matter what.

Sakura:And that goes double for me.

Goku:Good.

Two young warriors faces the huge sunrise with determination that the time has come to challenge Korin again to get the sacred water. Goku and Sakura walk towards korin he hold his cane with the sacred water hanging on it two kids take their battle stance ready to face him again together.

Goku:Today is the day, Korin. Both of us going to get that bottle.

Sakura:It’s now or never. We won’t lose again.

Korin:Do it kids, don’t speak.

All three stare each other in few seconds then they charge together at Korin.

Goku/Sakura:(Yelling)

All three:(Grunting)

At first, the monkey tailed boy strike him with his fist twice and sakura attack him with a kick two times which he dodge them. The old white cat jump in the air landed both of his feet on the pillar.

Korin:Focus, you two!

Both of them stand on the floor. Goku and Sakura looking each other for a bit, then nodded vanishing their real selves to split up using the afterimage technique. Korin saw what their doing makes him confused Goku pounce straight at him giving him every punches and kicks which Korin blocked every one of it.

Goku/Korin:(Grunting)

The white feline jump back distance at Goku. The black haired girl makes a turn with a dive kick he saw it coming, he hurriedly duck down, performed a roundhouse kick three times and swinged both of her fists at him as well.

Sakura/Korin:(Grunting)

Goku goes by her side launch him together with a double punch but swiftly dodged it jump himself backwards they follow after him. Once they got to him close enough while Goku raise left arm and sakura raise right, two young warriors mischievously smirk at the old white feline moving their fingers to tickle his sides already dropped his guard down  forgetting to protect the sacred water started himself to laugh.

Korin:(Laughing)

It really worked. He doesn’t escaped them this time. While he was laughing korin accidentally let go of his wooden cane along with the sacred water almost falling outside the tower.

Goku/Sakura/Korin:(Gasps)

Korin:No! The bottle!

Goku:Hurry! It’s our chance!

Sakura:Right!

Goku/Sakura:(Yells)

Two young warriors wouldn’t miss a chance desperately went after the sacred water successfully grabbed the wooden cane and now falling outside the tower together the old white cat was surprised yelling them with worry.

Korin:Don’t! Both of you are gonna fall!

The white feline ran hurriedly, holding the white bars shouting their names.

Korin:Goku! Sakura!

He heared both of them giggling looking down that goku’s brown furry tail curled the white handle bars tight preventing to fall. Korin saw goku holding his long wooden cane along with the sacred water, sakura also hold onto it using her one hand they finally pass the chasing challenge already got what they wanted.

Goku:(Giggled) Look, me and my girlfriend got it!

Sakura:(Giggled) You said it!

Both of them get back inside the Korin tower holding the bottle together celebrating that they have pass the challenge.

Goku:Hurray! We have the water!

Sakura:(Laughing) Yay! Yeah alright! We did it!

Korin(Thoughts:Three days…it looks like their ready.)

Goku:Can me and my girlfriend drink it now?

Sakura:Yeah, can we?

Korin:Drink up. You two lovers earned it.

Sakura:(Chuckles) Why don’t you drink it first?

Goku:Thanks. I better saved some for you after all you’ve been through a lot.

Sakura:Aww…Thank you!

Goku:No problem!...(Sighs)

He pulled the cork off the top of it then start to drink with thirst. Gulping only four times and wiping his lips. Gave the bottle to his girlfriend.

Goku:Here you go. Drink it all up.

Sakura:Thank you! All this running makes my tongue dry. I could use a drink to cool my mouth.

She takes the bottle from Goku and start drinking it also four times gulping it. When she’s done, sakura put down the bottle on the floor but she doesn’t feel anything within her makes her confused.

Sakura:This is strange.

Goku:Huh? What’s strange? Is something the matter?

Sakura:I’m really fine but…I don’t feel anything on my body.

Goku:uh…Now that I think about it, me too. How come Korin? Me and sakura didn’t feel any different than we did before.

Korin:That’s natural. You two feel exactly as you both should After drinking tap water.

Goku:What?! Tap water! But it’s supposed to be special!

Sakura:I can’t believed what I’m hearing this?! I’m with Goku here! You mean to tell me all of us was doing normal exercises routine?!

Korin:(Laughing) Yeah, well not really. And normal seem to be the right word of it. See, you two gained strength by Workin’ hard to get that bottle. Climbing up and down the tower Increased both your endurances. Learning to anticipate my Actions sharpened both of your minds. And taking that bottle away From me increased both of your speeds. So see, you two tripled Your strengths since You two arrived all by yourselves.

After he explained to them for their real reasons of training on the tower, Goku and Sakura already understands everything their face lit up with happiness.

Goku:(Laughing) I’m ready! And you?

Sakura:Yeah me too! I never felt myself so strong!

Both of their hands holding each other while they chuckled had accomplished their training with the old white feline exactly at three days surpassing master roshi for the last three years of training Korin tower.

__

Back with mercenary tao, he went back at the tailor shop to pickup his custom made fighting gi.

Mercenary Tao:Hm.

Once he wears it, he examine on the mirror his expression still held a stern face as always but also approving tailor’s work finishing it at three days straight.

Mercenary Tao:Good job, tailor. But I should Cut back on my eggs.

Tailor Man:Thank you, sir. I had to stay up all night To complete it.

Mercenary Tao:Whatever. Now I can finish this job and Retrieve the dragon balls.

Tailor Man:But, sir—My money.

Mercenary Tao:What? Tailor…You desire compensation For the privilege Of servicing the needs of Tao, The great mercenary?

Tailor Man:A simple token of appreciation.

Mercenary Tao:Silence. I see…I have given you my business And in exchange you offer me……contempt.

Tailor Man:(Gasps)

Mercenary Tao:That’s a bit too pricey…You see, people meet my Needs freely, out of fear, And if I were to pay you, It would make me look weak. I can’t tolerate That sort of reputation.

Tailor Man:Please! Sir, I meant No disrespect. I only ask for what Is rightfully mine.

Mercenary Tao:Yes. You have made that clear.

Tailor Man:No-no-no-no-no--!

He was cut off by tao stabbed his finger on the tailor’s forehead. He groaned in pain fall in the floor silencing him forever and take his leave.

Tailor Man:(Groaned)

Mercenary Tao:I believe I made my… point.

__

Back inside at korin’s tower, now that they completed korin’s hard training, Goku test out his fighting power doing every punch and kicks.

Goku:(Grunting)

And as for sakura, she also did the same just like goku does doing some hard training in day and night together.

Sakura:Hyah! (Grunting)

The old white feline nodded his head at the two young warriors finished everything he could teach them.

Korin:Very good, Goku, Sakura. You’ve learned all That I have to teach you.

Goku:(Laughs)Thank you, Master Korin, for everything.

Sakura:(Laughs) Yeah! We both are deeply appreciated for your help.

Korin:Farewell, Two young warriors. And I suppose you should get back at your mitsuko costume?

Sakura:Oh yeah, I forgot.

Goku:You heared what he said, please put it on.

Sakura:Mm-hmm. Understood. Magical Change!

The magic circle appeared underneath and the bright sparkling light consumed her whole body. When it died down in seconds, she is fully dressed with black clothing including her black bandana, black sunglasses and black mask on her mouth disguise as mitsuko again.

Mitsuko:You know what to do right?

Korin:You don’t have to tell me twice. My lips are sealed preventing from saying anything at the red ribbon army. You have my word.

She gave master korin a bow giving him some respect.

Mitsuko:Thank you very much.

Korin:Now that’s what I called good respect. Now off you go you two before mercenary tao beat both of you to it.

Mitsuko:Right! Come on, Goku.

Goku:(Giggles) right behind ya! Bye, bye. See you later!

Mitsuko:Until we meet again!

Both of them went the stairs to jump down. Korin watching them go couldn’t help to impressed fighting skills and determination.

Korin(Thoughts:Those two is Gonna do great things. They may even be more powerful Than their old master…We’ll just have to see.)

He saw them go hop down all the way down at the tower to meet their friend upa again at the sacred land ready to fight mercenary tao at round two.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Chuckles)

__

Mercenary Tao:It’s time.

He held his long wooden log tree and throw it in the air, he jumped forward to ride himself on it flying with such speed and the twinkling white dot appeared that his gone at the village town he will go back at korin’s tower where he left off.

__

Narrator:Goku, Sakura disguise herself as mitsuko again and Mercenary Tao race toward destiny, As their final Confrontation draws near. Next time on Dragon Ball.

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 18.5K 78
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
42.7K 2.1K 75
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
534K 13.3K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
32.1K 1.3K 24
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...