Kakashi The Hunter

Von writer2655

Kakashi dies and life decides it's not his time. He's 28 again and apparently, not in the same world. What ha... Mehr

Prologue: Before the exam
Part X One
Part X Two
Part X Three
Part X Four
Part X Five
Part X Six
Part X Seven
Part X Eight
Part X Nine
Part X Ten
Part X Eleven
Part X Twelve
Part X Thirteen
Part X Fourteen
Part X Fifteen
Part X Sixteen
Part X Seventeen
Part X Eighteen
Part X Nineteen
Part X Twenty
Part X Twenty-One
Part X Twenty-Two
Part X Twenty-Three
Part X Twenty-Four
Part X Twenty-Five
Part X Twenty-Six
Part X Twenty-Seven
Part X Twenty-Eight
Part X Thirty
Part X Thirty-One
Part X Thirty-Two
Part X Thirty-Three
Part X Thirty-Four
Part X Thirty-Five

Part X Twenty-Nine

3.3K 180 49
Von writer2655

this is a group chat with my irl friends, I think we can be pretty funny. though I might be biased.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So we did end up finding Kurapika and Leorio after Killua called Kurapika on his phone. I still wasn't used to the differences in technology here, and although I still had the phone that Wing gave me, it had stopped working and the screen would not come back on. In Konoha, we always sent hawks with messages or summoning animals to deliver news to anyone who was too far away. And when I was a kid, we used human messengers.

Leorio and Kurapika hadn't changed a bit, though I could sense that Kurapika had a bit more Nen, maybe he  had also awakened it similarly to Gon and Killua. I wasn't about to ask the secretive shit though, he probably wouldn't tell me anyways. He was so open about his plans for revenge yet we didn't know much more about him.

Kurapika was embraced tightly by the little green-haired spitfire. Killua stood slightly back, not as affectionate as his counterpart.

Leorio was his next target, and wasn't it amusing to watch a kid half the man's size physically pull him down to his level to give him a hug? He was relentless.

I nodded to both young men, staring the taller straight in the eyes as I held my hand out.

"Give me my book back. I trust that it's still in pristine condition?"

The teenager promptly and somewhat clumsily opened his briefcase. "Of course, I took care of it! Why would I ever dream of damaging this masterpiece?" He pulled the orange book out of the back of the case, shiny and sturdy as it was the day I bought it.

"Good. Had it been even slightly bent, I would have slightly bent your spine in the wrong direction!" I delivered my threat easily and with a bright smile.

The black-haired teen sweatdropped.

"But, since you did take care of it, I think I can trust you with the second book." I pulled the book from my kunai pouch, its shiny green cover only blemished by Jiraiya's messy signature.

As Leorio's eyes shone with wonder and excitement, he reached for the book. I gripped his wrist in a punishing grasp and pulled him closer. My smile turned a bit more threatening and I stared into his own black eyes. "This is my only copy. And if anything happens to it, you'll wish you'd never been born."

The man trembled but nodded determinedly. I released his hand and let him have it. Those three books were my everything at the moment. (Green: Tactics, Red: Violence, Orange: Paradise)

"Well!" I exclaimed, "Now that that's over, what have you two been doing in the months since we were all together?"

I smiled and set my hands on my hips. Kurapika gave a resigned sigh as Lerior fretted over the book, he was probably used to him doing things like that.

"Well, I've been training. I need to get stronger in order to kill the Phantom Troupe." He looked determined, I have no doubts that he could do anything he set his mind to.

Leorio finally decided to put the second book where he had stored the first one, shutting his briefcase and setting it gently on the ground.

"Well, I've been pouring over medical texts trying to learn as much as possible before I start school. I want to be leagues ahead of the rest!"

"What about you three?" I turned to look at Kurapika, "What have you been doing since we saw you last?"

Gon perked up, and Killua wasn't far behind. I huffed, amused. "We went to Heavens Arena to get some money and train as well!"

"We even made it past the 200th floor!" Killua piped in.

"Yeah! And Hisoka was there too, apparently, he's a floor master. I got to fight him!"

"Wait, you fought Hisoka!?" Kurapika butted in incredulously. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" The blonde turned to me, eyes a slight tint of red. "How could you let him do that?!"

I raised my hands in a placating manner. "Now, now, let's all calm down. Everything was fine."

"Fine? How can you call a child fighting a grown man ten times stronger than him fine?!"

"Hey now, that's insulting to the kid. He was fine. Nothing to worry about." Besides, If you think Hisoka is strong compared to Gon you wouldn't have been able to even fathom how strong Orochimaru was compared to Sasuke in the chunin exams. "Gon completed his goal to punch the clown in the face and earned some money and experience from it too. An overall win-win situation."

Kurapika still looked unsure and Gon was looking at me as if I had hung the moon. Which was incorrect. I did no such thing. That sounds like it would be hard.

"Oh yeah, and before we met back up with the old man, Gon took me to his house on Whale Island." Huh, I didn't know that. "And his Aunt gave him this weird box that we were never able to open."

Gon reached into his backpack and pulled out a little black box that seemed to have panels on every side. "We even tried to hit it with a hammer and throw it into a wall."

"Can I see it?" gon nodded and set it into my hand. I tiled it every which way, getting a good look at every side of it. It was covered in these weird-looking runes, not dissimilar to seals. It looked like the thread that Wing made Gon wear to make sure he wasn't training behind his back. With the revelation, I handed it back to Gon.

"Use Nen." The little boy looked at me in confusion. "You couldn't open it before because you didn't know how to use Nen, now you do. Look at it closely, doesn't it remind you of the promise string?"

Gon gasped in astonishment, he channeled some Nen into the box and it lit up from within. Suddenly all the panels fell off and onto the ground, leaving behind a simple green ring. The ring itself was also covered in runes that were carved into the metal. There were also two other things in the box, a videotape (even I could recognize that) and something Killua said was a video game? Young people are so confusing.

"Wait, they learned to use nen too?" we all looked at the resident blonde.

"Yep, it was the only stipulation to get passed the 200th floor. They wouldn't let us through without it. The first time I went to Heavens Arena, I was six and only had to make it to floor 200, not pass it." Killua said.

"When I was six my last living family member killed himself."

"What."

"What?"

--------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed

Ignore the fact that I forgot Killua and Gon went to Mitos and got the ring, it's been multiple years since I last watched this show.

I fixed it tho, maybe :/

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

26.9K 617 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...
20.6K 861 72
Yoshiro Hatake was taken from the leaf, on the day of his father's funeral, when he was three years old. Konohagakure has searched for him for thirte...
68.6K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
12.5K 404 24
β•°β‹―βž€"Rᴜɴ ᴍᴇ α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄Κ€s." Illumi Zoldyck, the well known hunter and assassin of the Zoldyck family met Azien Etzioni (or y/n) during the hunter...