Lonely Hearts Fall The Hardes...

By lonakitty333

Nora Wilson's life is a lie, not that she would know what the truth is because the first ten years of her lif... More

Chapter One ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Two ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Three ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Four ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Five ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Six ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Seven ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Eight ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Nine ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Ten ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Eleven ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Twelve ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Thirteen ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Fourteen ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Fifteen ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Seventeen ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Eighteen ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Nineteen ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Twenty ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Twenty-One ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Twenty-Two ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Twenty-Three ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Twenty-Four ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Twenty-Five ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Twenty-Six ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Twenty-Seven ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Twenty-Eight ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Twenty-Nine ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Thirty ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Thirty-One ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Thirty-Two ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Thirty-Three ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Thirty-Four ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Thirty-Five ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ANNOUNCEMENT❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Thirty-Six ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Thirty-Seven ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter Thirty-Eight ❤️❤️❤️

Chapter Sixteen ❤️❤️❤️

2.8K 79 34
By lonakitty333

Then there is a party at Granny's, just like when anything good happens, and I mean anything. Henry gets an 'A' on a project? Party at Granny's. Emma kisses Killian? Party at Granny's. Mary Margaret sneezes? Party at Granny's! Though it seems like half the towns here, Nora sits alone in a booth towards the back, sipping her hot cocoa with cinnamon and one large marshmallow. Across the way she can hear Grumpy and Granny's conversation.
"Its a good thing because if that sleeping beauty was a monkey a day longer she would have had a monkey baby. Wouldn't want to change those diapers." The loud obnoxious laughter follows and Nora looks down at her mug, gripping it tighter as she sighs. She knows she's a freak but hearing others say it is a whole other story. Nora honestly doesn't understand why everyone else changed back except her. Maybe it was because she was only partly enchanted, or she wasn't in that form when she was killed. What ever it was, it sucked. No one seems to notice her in the shadows of the booth as she listens in on the conversation going on in Henry's booth as his family, plus Killian and Ruby, pour into it. They talk about how David and Mary Margaret met and Emma complains about hearing it yet again.

"Like mother like daughter." Hooks says with a grin as he drinks his rum. Emma looks over at him.

"Hook." She hisses under her breath.

"What is he talking about?" Henry questions in confusion as Nora's head perks up.

"Uhh, should we read more stories?" David asks, trying to change the subject.

"Actually I'd like to know what the pirate is talking about." Regina says butting into the conversation with Robin.

"It's nothing." Emma says, trying to dismiss the topic.

"Are you planning on going back to New York?" Regina asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Why would we go back to New York?" Henry says genuinely confused as panic sets in on Nora. No Henry couldn't leave!

"You're not. Right, Ms. Swan?" Regina goes on to ask.

"Actually, it's complicated." Emma breathes out obviously dreading the conversation.

"Why would we leave? This is our home." Henry says, a bit panicked himself.

"Henry this isn't the time or place." Emma says to him. Nora couldn't believe her ears. Once again he was all she had and not only would she being taking him away from her but also his grandparents, and other mother!

"I think it is." Regina says coldly detesting the idea all together.

"No, it's not." Emma says, turning and leaving.

"I'll talk to her." Hook says, setting down his rum. David nods to him with a grim expression.

"Wait. Take this." Henry says giving Hook the Once Upon a Time book that he was reading to the baby just a few minutes ago. "It might help her remember where she belongs." Then hook leaves.

"It's going to be alright. She's just stubborn like her moth-" David starts before Mary Margaret sends him a warning glare. "Like all of our family." David says, recovering smoothly.

"Uh, grandpa." Henry says, eyes wide, looking out of the window. Nora follows his line of vision and gasps.

"Hmm." David says.

"Look." Henry says pointing out the window. Everyone turns to look in the direction he points to see an orange beam shooting through the air. "What is that?" He says as Rumple and Belle walk into Granny's. Nora sees Rumple and recognizes him from the cellar and goes rigid. She honestly would rather never see him again.

"That is a problem." Rumple says. "That light is from Zelena's time portal." Everyone's face shows different levels of anger and confusion. "It's open." Of course it is! Nora thinks as she rolls her eyes, and panic rolls through her. How can Zelena manage to do evil even from beyond the grave? David, Regina, Robin, Rumple, and Belle leave to go to the sheriff's office, where Zelena was supposedly being kept. After watching them all leave Henry looks up and around the room for Nora. Spotting her in the corner booth looking down at her mug.

"One second." Henry says to his Grandmother, hopping up and walking over to Nora's booth. To deep in thought she doesn't notice as he slips into the booth across from her until he says something.

"Hey, Nor." He says as her head shoots up, almost knocking over her cocoa as she jumps. When she sees who it is she smiles and laughs, pushing hair from her face.

"Oh Hi, Henry. Where did your people vanish off to?" Nora asks as she rests her chin in the palm of her hand and leans forward slightly.

"To check on Zelena." Nora rolls her eyes and sighs.

"Zelena, causing trouble even when she's supposedly dead. Just like her." Henry grows slightly seeing Nora's own downturned lips.

"It's about more than just Zelena though isn't it?" Nora sighs and look up at Henry, examining his olive colored eyes.

"Well, I didn't mean to but I kind of overheard your conversation and... are you really moving back to New York?" Nora asks looking away from Henry's eyes but he had already seen the brokenness held there.
"Not if I have any say in things. Our life is here, our family, friends, you, hook." Nora blushes slightly as she looks down at her hands. "It might sound cheesy but home is where the heart is and that's definitely not in New York." Nora smiles and looks back up at Henry, meeting his gaze.

"Well when you put it like that-" She smiles dorkily, her nose slightly scrunched up and eyes squinted. Just seeing that genuine and really freaking adorable smile from Nora causes his to smiles right back as he paces his hands on top of hers. She entertains their fingers and bites her lip.

"I think you have a talent for knowing just the right thing to say." She notes as she giggles happily, cocking her head to the side. Henry laughs and shakes his head.

"I would make a great writer wouldn't I." He says as Nora nods her head.

"Definitely, I'd read every single word over and over again." She says still giddy. Everything about this relationship is good well except they have a habit of forgetting dire situations when they are together.

"Sounds like it'd get boring." Henry notes with a smile.

"Never." Nora says winking a large hazel eye at him. They both laugh as Mary Margaret walks over carrying the baby.

"I was just thinking." She interrupts as the two pull their hands apart and blush. "It might not be the best time, but you're still wearing Henry's clothes. How do you feel about going to get some of your own." Nora blink a few times before shaking her head.

"Oh no no I couldn't. I don't have any money of my own and I don't want you to buy me so much stuff." Mary Margaret shakes her head.

"Oh please, it's no trouble and besides you've already ruined two of Henry's shirts. Might as well start running your own before Henry runs out." They all laugh and Nora sighs but smiles none the less.

"I would prefer to have clothes of my own." Nora says as she stands up.
"That's more like it. Henry could you watch the baby while I take Nora down to the clothing store." Henry nods his head.

"Oh yea sure, he says taking the baby from her arms as Mary Margaret smiles down at Nora.

"Ready?" Nora smiles and nods, hopping up excitedly.

"As I'll ever be." She follows Mary Margret out and they walk down the street to a clothing store, apparently the only one in town.

"Sorry there isn't much of a selection-"
"There's plenty!" Nora says almost bursting with excitement as she takes in all the shelves and racks of clothes. Before Mary Margaret can get in another word Nora is off looking at bright color skirts, pastel colored blouses, light wash jeans, boots, hair accessories. Every so often she would turn to Mary Margaret, who just watched her with a smile, and ask if something would look good on her or of she should try this on to. An arm full of clothes later Nora snags herself a dressing room and starts trying on different outfit combos every time coming out to get Mary Margaret's opinion. At one point she comes out in a ruffly pastel pink blouse paired with light wash shorts over sheer tights covered in polka dots, and of course a slimming light teal colored 'V' neck cardigan. They both really liked that one and that's the one she walked out in, with a pair of canvas shoes with kitty cat faces on them.

"Thanks so much, Mary Margaret!" Nora says hugging her tightly as the walk back down the street towards Granny's, Nora carrying several heavy bags. "That was so much fun! Next time I want to get you clothes so I can dress you up!" Nora gushes as she pulls on Mary Margaret's jacket. She laughs and shakes her head.

"Any time, really, but I don't know if I can keep up with you." Nora giggles and shakes her head, not having to push hair from her face because it's not pinned back with two matching colored bows.

"Oh please and It would be so much fun!" Nora says as Mary Margaret pulls open the door.

"Another time, but definitely." She answers as they walk back into Granny's. Nora spots Henry sitting alone in her booth, David is a little ways away holding the baby. Mary Margaret immediately goes over to her husband and baby while Nora smiles and talks over to the booth Henry's sitting at. Plopping down her bags beside it. Henry snaps his head up and smiles, Nora does a little spin.

"Wacha think?" She asks rocking back on her heels. "Your grandma helped me pick it out. A much needed improvement from what Zelena bought be all those years." Henry grins looking her over.

"No matter how much I like seeing you in my clothes, this looks more you." He says with a chuckle and Nora laughs, sliding into the booth.

"I look decent for once." Nora says playfully as she crosses her ankles under the table.

"You always look beautiful." Henry says with a grin.

"So now Henrietta thinks he's smooth." Nora teases as she playfully shoves his shoulder. "But thank you very much." Nora says with a small blush just as Emma bursts in the door.

"Emma." Mary Margaret says, as Emma bursts into Granny's and pulls her parents into a warm embrace. Nora and Henry looks up at them.

"You weren't answering your cell, we were worried." David says, releasing her.

"I'm fine. I'm home" Emma says.

"Do you mean that you're not leaving?" Mary Margaret asks, her expression hopeful.

"Yeah, I'm not going anywhere." Emma says. Nora rejoices eternally, her mood even lighter.

"We're staying in Storybrooke?" Henry says, getting up from his booth.

"Yeah, kid." Emma replies, wrapping her arm around Henry. "This is where we belong, this is where our family is." Henry smiles into the hug and Nora sits smiling at the two of them.

"Mom." Emma says, looking over to Mary Margaret. "Dad." She says turning to David. "I missed you." She says going back for another hug, misty eyed with a smile on her face. After the hugs, the family goes back to sit in their booth, and opens the book to read the new stories that Emma and Hook added during their journey. After all even though they fixed the mess they made, things still changed.

"Wait. You're Princess Leia?" Mary Margaret asks, an unbelieving smile on her face.

"Nice alias." Henry says with a large smile as Nora laughs from where she leans over the side of the neighboring booth.

"I was in a pinch." Emma says closing the book, with a small smile.

"Oh and there was this woman with Regina, Esme something, I missed the last name. They seemed close but I didn't think she had any friends."

"Neither did we..." Snow says before her eyes widen in remembrance. "Actually there was one woman but she went by Astrella. She was a witch as well, but they had a falling out long before the curse." They all look at each other before David brakes the silence.

"Well anyway, there you go. You are officially one of us." David says with a proud grin.

"A fairy tale princess at last." Mary Margaret says with a dreamy like voice.

"And as my first princessy request, I'd like to know the name of the baby." Emma says playfully.

"Oh right, that." David says, remembering why they are there. "Ready?"

"Hmm mmh." Mary Margaret replies with a small smirk.

"Uh, excuse me." David announces kissing Mary's head and grabbing his glass. "If I could have everyone's attention, just for a moment."

"This coronation ceremony is something that we have looked forward to, for a long time. The arrival of our new son, is been the cause of great joy for our family. And we hope you can share in it as we name him for a hero. Someone who, saved everyone of us. Who we loved and he loved back." David says.

"People of Storybrooke, it is our great joy to introduce you to our son, Prince Neal." Mary Margaret says elated. Rumple closes his eyes and lifts a hand to his face. Everyone claps almost as happy as the family themselves. Henry gets up with his drink and Nora next to him, a huge smile on her face. Emma smiles warm heartedly and reaches over to grab her baby brother's little hand.

"It is so nice to meet you, Neal." Emma says, her finger wrapping around his hand. She then let's go. Emma turns around to look outside where Hook awaits. She gets up and leaves Granny's to go to him, her pirate, her love.

Nora turns to Henry once again and laughs. "These parties are fun!" She says rocking back on her heels. "If you don't count the rude monkey jokes and the slightly bitter sweet feeling of not having a family of your own." Nora says light heartedly as she holds Henry's hand.

"You do have a family though-" Henry says as she blinks up at him.

"Yea yea, someone out there is waiting for me to remember them and come home." Nora says waving him off.

"That's not what I was going to say-" Henry laughs. Nora stops and looks up at him then.

"Oh really?" Nora raises her eyebrows. "Then what were you going to say?"

"We are you're family now." Henry says with a dorky smile and Nora lights up like a christmas tree, throwing her arms around his neck and standing on her tippy toes. Henry laughs and wraps his arms around her waist as she smiles beaming with joy.

"Thank you." She breathes out as she pulls away, grabbing his shirt collar and rising back up on tippy toes to place a small kiss on his cheek. This time Henry turns beat red and Nora giggles, letting go of his collar.
"You're cute." She says to him with a wide smile. Henry mutters something under his breath but smiles and laughs.

"I prefer handsome." He says as he clears his throat and regains his composer.

"Well then, Henry, You're handsome." She says as she bites her lip, and laughs.

Slowly but surely people start disappearing outside and yelling drifts in from the door. Henry finally breaks from the hypnosis Nora puts him in and he squints out of the door to see all of his family.

"One second, Nor." He says absentmindedly as he lets go of her hands and walks towards the door. Nora watches him leave stalling for a second before deciding to follow after him.

Henry, Hook, and Nora appear outside a few seconds later, joining what seems to be the lively after party.

"What is wrong with you people? Why are you talking to her? Don't you know who she is?" Marian yells hysterically, her eyes as wide as saucers.

"Mom, what's going on?" Henry asks confused.

"She's a monster." Marian says pointing to Regina.

"Well, she's." Emma tries but is cut off by Marian picking up Roland heading back inside. Regina leaves, trying not to shows the on setting heartbreak.

"Doesn't that lady know pointing is rude?" Nora mutters as she crosses her arms.

"Regina." Emma says going after her, wanting to make up for what she did. She didn't want to ruin Regina's happy ending by bringing Marian back. However, Hook stops her by grabbing her arm gently.

"No, no good has ever come from forcing that woman. Give her space." Hook says his deep accent rolling of his tongue.

"That's what she does, and that's space is what I'm worried about." David says watching her as she leaves.

"You don't think she will become evil again?" Henry asks, a little worried. "She can't, she's come too far."

"I hope you're right kid." Emma says wrapping her arm around Henry, just as worried as he is. Nora a little confused, and a little shocked stands on the stoop watching everyone else's reactions. This will not be good.

♥♥♥

So, hey once again! We are at the beginning of season four! WOOT WOOT! YAY! So in honor of this new season and only three votes away from forty! I was wondering if I should do a character contest soon and/or you guys could tell me your favorite scene or chapter so far! I'd love to do both but you guys will have let me know if you would be interested in a character contest at all. Anyway thanks for reading so far and I hope you continue to do so! Vote, comment, and share because I know you wanna' Read on, our flying fans!!

-Xox
Claire and Alona

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541 16 7
-Katerina was no stranger to madness or tragedy. Those two things were the only constants in her life. People came and went, her morality ebbed and f...
46.7K 888 20
💚Under Editing Separately 💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
106K 5K 43
Set after 3x11 Going Home, after Pan's curse hits. This fic ignores ANYTHING that comes after this episode. What if everyone hadn't met Zelena in th...
39.4K 1.1K 47
"I told you to stay away from her" Regina said in a low and angry voice while she was healing the wounds on Taylor's face with her magic, as her hand...