Sold to the Devil | M.R | +18...

By ClaraDelageAutrice

In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : h... More

Characters & TW
Prologue
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 3
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 4
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 20
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 21
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 22
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 23
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 24
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 25
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 26
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 27
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 29
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 30
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 31
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 32
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 33
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 34
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 35
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 36
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 37
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 38
๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 28

7.2K 141 25
By ClaraDelageAutrice

Aelys

That morning I woke up with bad cramps. I groaned softly, careful to not wake Theo up. I left the bed and scurried into the bathroom. I sat on the toilets and groaned again in frustration when I saw my periods had just started. Great. I conjured my menstrual panties, a muggle invention that was far better than pads or tampons in my opinion.

I started the shower and hopped under the warm water, sighing at the feeling. I washed my body with my candy apple shower gel then my hair with my cherry shampoo before rinsing the soap. I jumped when I suddenly felt hands on my waist, I turned to look at Mattheo with a little glare and he chuckled. He kissed my forehead then pulled away, grinning.

"Morning, darling."

I rolled my eyes, mumbling a 'good morning' in return before turning my back again and doing a second shampoo. Mattheo raised an eyebrow, slightly confused.

"Are you alright, love ?"

I nodded, not saying anything and he sighed before turning me back toward him, cupping my cheeks with his hands.

"I was an asshole last night, wasn't I ?" He asked quietly, his eyes wandering between mine.

I sighed and put my hands on his. I smiled softly to ease his sadness and guilt. Every time he was drunk the night before, he's always ashamed for being an asshole to me. That's one of the reasons why I'm never mad at him when he is drunk and being so mean. He's just an angry drunk. He's still my Theo when he doesn't have alcohol clouding his brain.

"You were, but that's fine, Theo."

He didn't look convinced so I sighed again, rolling my eyes.

"I just got my periods and I have cramps. Gets me a little moody." I shrugged.

He relaxed and pressed his forehead on mine, closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry for being like this whenever I drink." He sighed. "Do you want to stay in to rest a little ? I can tell the professors you're not feeling well."

"That would be great, yeah." I nodded, smiling softly.

He pulled back, kissed my cheek and smiled. He rinsed my hair for me then put on my conditioner. He rinsed it as well then kissed me one last time on the cheek, letting me leave the shower. I put my menstrual panties on then Theo's shirt and some shorts.

I went back to the bed, grabbing my book from the nightstand and resting my back against the headboard. Theo came back shortly after, dressed in his uniform. He put his bag on his shoulder and came to give me a short kiss. I melted against his lips but he pulled away, grinning.

"I'll see you at lunch, darling. I'll bring you something to eat. Try to sleep, yeah ?"

I nodded, pulled at his tie to kiss him one last time before pushing him and motioning toward the door.

"Go on, don't be late, Riddle. And take notes so I can steal them." I grinned.

He chuckled, shaking his head softly, then went to the door. He winked cheekily before closing it behind him, leaving me alone in our dorm. I rolled my eyes playfully at his flirtation, even though he couldn't see me anymore. I went back to my reading, a horror story this time, once again borrowed from my cousin.

¤

A knock on the door took me away from my book and I frowned at the piece of wood. I glanced over the clock and was even more confused to see it was only 8:15. Classes had started a few minutes ago. I got up from the bed and went to open the door.

"Tom ? What are you doing here ?"

I was even more confused. We haven't spoken for weeks now. Why would he come so suddenly to talk to me and why now ? He eyed me up and down and I crossed my arms on my chest, glaring at him.

"What do you want, Riddle ?" I spat.

"Relax, Snape sent me to pick you up." He rolled his eyes.

"Didn't Theo tell him I was sick ?" I raised an eyebrow, confused.

"He did but there's an assembly in the Great Hall. All students have to go."

I nodded and told him to wait for me to change. He scoffed and told me to hurry but I just closed the door in his face. Well, there goes my resting day. I sighed and slid in my uniform, put my shoes on and grabbed my bag. Since I was dressed and forced to go down in the Great Hall, I was going to go in the rest of my classes.

"Finally." Tom huffed as I exited the dorm.

I glared at him and we started to walk in silence toward the assembly. I kept my distance from him, which he seemed to notice since he scoffed and rolled his eyes. We quickly arrived at our destination and went to sit with our group. Mattheo wrapped an arm around my waist the second I was sitting next to him, death glaring at his brother. He leaned to my ear, eyes never leaving Tom.

"I asked Snape to let me fetch you but that bastard wouldn't let me."

"It's fine, don't worry."

"He didn't do anything, did he ?" He asked rather harshly.

I looked up, meeting his darkened eyes now on me, his jaw clenched. I rolled my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"No, he didn't. Any ideas on why we're here ?" I asked, changing the subject.

He shook his head no and just at this moment, Dumbledore asked for silence, causing the whole Hall to stop talking.

"I am truly sorry to interrupt your studies but I have tragic news to share with you." He pushed back his glasses on his nose and cleared his throat. "This morning, at the very beginning of one of Hagrid's classes of Care for Magical Creatures, he and his students found the body of Miss Hermione Granger."

Loud gasps and some screams echoed in the Great Hall but Dumbledore asked for silence again.

"It seemed she had been attacked while taking a walk in the Forbidden forest last night. Unfortunately, we have no idea on who could have done such a crime, that is why I wanted to remind you that the Forbidden Forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Wards have been placed on the forest to prevent any student from wandering inside those woods. Aurors would be searching the school to catch the culprit, so be reassured, you are all safe as long as you stay in Hogwarts. Classes have been canceled for the week to leave you all the time to mourn Miss Granger. You may go back to your common rooms."

In a swift motion, students got up and left the Hall. We followed the crowd, Mattheo's arm tightly wrapped around my waist. We didn't say a word as we walked, intently listening to the other students talking.

"Who do you think did it ?" Asked a Ravenclaw boy.

"I bet it's one of You-Know-Who's death eaters." A Gryffindor answered him, clearly terrified.

"Is he in Hogwarts ? Oh Merlin, we're all going to die !" A Hufflepuff girl cried.

I noticed all Slytherins had their heads down. Which wasn't surprising since most of us have Death Eaters' parents and are to become too at some point. Mattheo suddenly stopped and I felt him tense. I looked up to see his eyes glaring with burning hatred in front of us, his jaw clenched. I turned to see what he was looking and I tensed too when I met Potter's face, red with anger.

"I know it was you, Riddle." He spat, fists balled at his sides, body shaking with anger.

Mattheo rolled his head back, his neck cracking with the movement as an evil laugh escaped his throat. His grip on my waist tightened and I tensed even more. That wasn't going to end well.

"Of course you'd think it was me." He spat. "Sorry to disappoint you, Scarface, but I never left the party. You can ask everyone who was there. The only place I left for was my dorm with my beautiful fiance." He grinned devilishly.

You could practically see smoke coming out of Potter's ears. He gritted his teeth and his eyes darkened as he took a step toward us. Mattheo didn't move, his hand still firm on my waist, preventing me from moving too. He was taller than Potter, making him tower over him, looking down at him with pure disgust and hatred on his handsome face.

"Perhaps you're not the one who did it, but I'm sure it's one of your Father's filthy rats." He spat. "I intend to prove it. You're going to end in Azkaban, Riddle. I swear it."

Mattheo leaned down slightly, bringing his head closer to Potter's face.

"I don't give a single fuck, Potter. Now, I suggest you to move the fuck out of my way before I force you to. The only reason I haven't beaten your arse yet is because my lovely fiance is too fucking nice and doesn't want me to. Even after you harassed her." He spat through gritted teeth, eyes dark and brows furrowed.

Potter's face fell and he paled, taking a step back, gulping. He glanced at me then turned back on his heels and ran away. Mattheo straightened his back and we resumed walking toward our common room. I could still feel the anger radiating from him so I put my hand on his and squeezed it softly. His eyes softened as they landed on me and I smiled. He kissed my temple, said the password and we entered the common room.

Students were scattered everywhere, conversing loudly about Granger's death. Some were trying to find Theories on what had happened and others were saying she deserved to die, calling her all sorts of names.

My stomach twisted in disgust and guilt. She didn't deserve such hate. I didn't know her but she seemed to have been a kind soul. A kind soul I had killed to please the Dark Lord. She was just another victim from this war.

I wasn't delusional, I knew how this war was to end. Potter was just a child. He didn't have the same knowledge as the Dark Lord. It didn't matter if the Order of the Phoenix was by his side, he was still less powerful than Voldemort. He probably didn't know any dark spells, unlike all of us, children of Pureblood's families.

I knew this war had only one ending : Voldemort was going to win it.

And I knew where I would be once he would. By Mattheo's side, as his wife. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.9K 22
Y/n Malfoy's family decided to make an arranged marriage between Lord Voldemort's oldest son Tom Riddle and their daughter Y/n. Its Y/n's last year i...
30.9K 446 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...
11.1K 227 19
Tangled in a web of lies ever since her birth, Alta feels powerless. Until she meets him. Her soulmate. [Mattheo Riddle belongs to @yasmineamaro, Lor...
128K 2.7K 21
โ๐˜Š๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑโž โ†ณ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...