𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 26

Aelys

I opened my eyes slowly, woken up by Mattheo trying to leave the bed. I whined and clung onto him tighter, causing him to realize I was awake. He chuckled before lying down again and kissing my temple.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you up, love. Did you sleep well ?"

I closed my eyes, humming as I hugged him, breathing in his scent then I nodded.

"What time is it ?" I mumbled.

"7:30, Darling."

I opened one eye and glared at him, causing him to raise an eyebrow, clearly amused.

"Where were you going so early ?"

He chuckled and pushed me softly in the pillow before hovering above me. I giggled as his curls tickled me and he grinned.

"You do know we have classes, right, love ?"

I groaned and shook my head.

"No, come on, I don't want to go."

He chuckled before softly pressing his lips on mine. I sighed against his lips and moved my hands to his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair. Just as I was about to deepen the kiss, he pulled away, raising an eyebrow and grinning.

"Oh no, seducing me isn't going to work. I know you're still sore, love."

"Who said anything about sex ? I just wanted to kiss you." I rolled my eyes and tried to push him off me but he didn't move an inch.

"Sure, darling."

I glared at him and his grin widened before he started to tickle me, making me yelp before laughing. I tried to escape him but I obviously failed. I begged him to stop and he eventually did after a couple of minutes. I was panting from laughing so much and he was looking down at me, a genuine smile on his face. He pecked my lips before getting up and going toward his uniform. He started to undress and I propped myself on my elbows to admire his toned body. He smirked and chuckled when he noticed.

"Stop staring and get dressed, darling. We're going to be late."

"Fine." I huffed.

I left the bed and went to my own uniform. We dressed quickly then put our shoes on and grabbed our bags. We left the dorm, locking it with the usual spell behind us. Mattheo wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to his side as we made our way to the Great Hall.

Once we reached our destination, we saw our friends in the middle of the Slytherin's table and we went to sit with them. I sat next to Blaise and Mattheo sat on my other side.

"Hi, guys !" I smiled at them while grabbing a cup of tea.

They exchanged looks before smirking. I frowned, confused, then looked at Mattheo. He shrugged before smirking too and I rolled my eyes. I lifted my cup, ready to take a sip when I was hit by a bun. Flabbergasted, I put my cup down and glared at Enzo who was the one to throw it. He raised his hands in surrender while chuckling before pointing at his neck.