𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 18

Aelys

I took my time to eat those fucking carrots and I could tell it was pissing him off. I could sense his eyes sending daggers into my skull and I was starting to grow nervous. Yeah, I was definitely not bold anymore.

The girls were done eating and they wanted to stop by their dorms to grab some books for their next classes so they told me we would meet in Pansy's dorm after classes and they left as I agreed. Blaise and Theo left soon after them because Theo wanted to smoke before they had to go to potions. Draco excused himself and told Mattheo to meet him after classes. He didn't precise where but apparently he already knew where to find the blond. Enzo proposed to accompany him so he followed him, leaving me alone with Mattheo. Lucky me. We still hadn't seen Tom and I was a bit worried about him since he seemed pissed this morning. I'll try to find him later. I had a feeling the broody boy next to me was not going to leave me for a while. I gasped as he pinched my thigh and I glared at him.

"Follow me." He commanded.

I gulped as I got up and followed him. He guided us to the fifth floor before entering a fucking huge bathroom. My eyes widened when I saw the tub as large as a pool. What the fuck was this room ?

"This is the prefects bathroom, love." He took out his wand and flicked it toward the door, mumbling a locking and silencing spell on it.

I gulped as I turned around to take a better look at the room. Why were we here ? I wondered what he had planned and I was nervous as hell. Yesterday was the first time I had done something sexual. I knew that was what's going to happen but I'm still nervous. I don't have any experience and he does. What if I do something wrong ? Oh Merlin, I'm going to make a fool of myself ! I was snapped back to reality by him pressing his body on my back and his hand moving my hair to the side, exposing my neck for him while his other hand went on my hip. I gasped as I felt his lips sliding on my skin.

"You're not going to make a fool of yourself, love. It's my turn to please you."

His tongue met my skin and I whimpered, closing my eyes. He started to press kisses on my neck then he nibbled softly my skin. He moved his lips to my ear and nibbled on my lobe softly before whispering.

"Do you want me to pleasure you, love ?"

He nibbled my lobe again, making me gasp. I wasn't capable of forming words and he had barely touched me. He stopped as I didn't answer and moved his hand to my throat, squeezing slightly.

"I asked you a question. Answer me, slut !" He spat.

"Yes." I mumbled, embarrassed.

"Yes, what ?" Another squeeze on my throat.

I swallowed, gathering the confidence to say it. Fuck it was so embarrassing but so arousing at the same time.

"I want you to pleasure me." I mumbled, closing my eyes in embarrassment as I felt my cheeks burning.