𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 20

Aelys

"Hold on, you gave him head and you let him touch you ?" Pansy asked, dumbfounded.

I felt my cheeks burning as I nodded. She groaned in annoyance while Astoria smacked her on the head.

"For Merlin's sake, Pans, give her a break. He's hot as fuck and she's going to marry him so it was bound to happen at some point."

"Yeah besides he apologized and everything he told her today was so fucking cute !" Daphne added, grinning.

I chuckled softly. My cousin glared at me before sitting up on the bed and crossing her arms on her chest.

"I still think you're forgiving him too easily. I just don't want you to get hurt, babe." She sighed.

I went to her and hugged her. Astoria and Daphne joined the hug, making us laugh softly. I assured them I wouldn't get hurt but I didn't know if it was true. He had been sweet all day and he had assured me I was his and he was mine, but I couldn't help fearing he had lied.

"Alright, now spill, is he big ?" Astoria grinned.

I gasped and smacked her arm playfully as I felt my cheeks burning.

"I am not telling you that !"

"Oh come on ! You have to tell us !" Pansy whined.

I shook my head no and they groaned.

"Wait, wait, wait !" Daphne wiggled her eyebrows. "Was he good ?"

I blushed even harder as I nodded.

"Ah ah !" Pansy clapped her hands. "That means he is big ! Men with small dicks aren't good !"

"Pansy !" I gasped.

"What ? It's true !" She pouted.

"I am not confirming anything so stop trying to get it out of me." I shook my head, chuckling.

They exchanged knowing looks, grinning. I rolled my eyes, still blushing hard. We noticed it was time for dinner so we decided to head for the Great Hall. I put on my shoes, some muggle shoes called converse that I got for last Christmas from Pansy. They were really comfy and I loved to wear them whenever I could.

The boys were already there, except Tom. I frowned at that. Where was he ? I sat between Enzo and Mattheo, earning a kiss on the cheek by Enzo. Mattheo scowled at him before taking my chin between his fingers and putting his lips on mine. I blushed and he smirked before turning his attention back to the others, not forgetting to put his hand on my thigh. I noticed how Draco was looking at us and I raised an eyebrow, silently asking him what was wrong. He shook his head and smiled before looking away.