𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

𖥸 Slight TW 𖥸

𖥸 Slight TW 𖥸

Aelys

It has been a year since Harry Potter was murdered and Voldemort had won the war. A lot of muggleborns and members of the Order died during the battle of Hogwarts, as well as few death eaters. Thankfully, none of the boys had been badly injured while the girls had remained in the dorms, safe from the commotion.

The survivors from the Order's side had left the battle like cowards when they had noticed they were losing. The Dark Lord had stopped the battle, proclaimed himself our new leader and offered a place in his ranks to those who wished to live. Some had kept their positions, refusing to join him, causing them to drop dead in seconds, while others had ran to him, arms offered for him to give them the dark mark.

The wizarding world wasn't the same ever since that day. The sun kept showing in the sky but it no longer felt warm. Not with thousands of Death eaters roaming the streets, terrorizing everyone on their paths. Hogwarts was now a school to learn the dark arts, ruled by Death eaters who no longer gave detentions but the cruciatus curse. Muggleborns and muggles were hunted by Voldemort's army. Piles of corpses laid in the streets, causing the air to smell horrid. No one liked to walk there anymore, too scared to be killed or simply disgusted to smell the stench of corpses.

As for us, life had been filled with raids to take down the remnants of the Order. Not many were left but still, we had to find them and kill them to ensure the Dark Lord's reign.

Draco and Astoria had gotten married three months after the battle and were living in a small cottage near London gifted by Narcissa as Astoria had refused to live under the same roof as Voldemort.

Theodore and Daphne were still together as well and living in the Nott's mansion. Nott Sr and his wife had died during the battle, leaving all of their possessions to their only son.

Pansy, Enzo and Blaise were living together in a manor near the Malfoy's manor they had bought together. They didn't have partners and didn't feel like living alone so it was a good compromise for them.

Tom was still living at Malfoy's manor with his Father, following his every order in hope to be forgiven for his betrayal. He had turned cold, becoming a true asset in the Dark Lord's army.

Just like Mattheo who was leading the troops alongside his Father. The Dark Lord barely left the manor to ensure his protection, letting his older son and heir to lead raids against the Order and traitors. Everyone feared the Dark Lord's sons, perhaps more than they did Voldemort considering he was never seen by the public.

The battle had left numerous scars on my skin, one of the biggest being on my cheek. The torture I had endured by the Order had already left one, but one of the Weasley twins had cursed me during the battle, opening the freshly healed scar again and making it bigger. Mattheo had more scars too, but in my eyes, he was still perfect, just like I was in his.